My Mother in Law Usha

Story Info
How I got my mother in law to be mine.
1.6k words
3.93
179.3k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think most people have this wish if their Mother in law is beautiful...and if your wife is really good in bed the more you want to have your mother in law because if daughter is so how wild will be the mother.

Mine was an arranged marriage and I was smitten by my wife Jaya. She is beautiful and has a good figure and our first year of marriage was full of excitement. That's when I started feeling for more and I started to have thoughts in my mind for a change or more.

That's when without my knowledge I started fantasizing about my mother in law during our love sessions. Let me describe her, she is the normal Mallu beauty, Usha, she is fair and rounded wherever required and for her age of 42 she was beautiful. She looked in late 30's and her biggest asset is her ass so full and round and her eyes are droopy and sexy, her full mouth lips.

I now wanted it so bad, my father in law was traveling a lot and so we asked him to have her stay with us and that's when I started getting more restless because I wanted her and I wanted her bad. She started living with us and since my wife was working and her drive to work was farther than me. I could come home in 5 min so I started coming to home at lunch time almost everyday and be near Usha and feeling her near me made me horny and seeing her near me was driving me crazy. So one day I wanted to test the water and while she was serving food I caught her hand and held for longer than usual. After finishing my meal while she was near the sink I on purpose of keeping the plate in the sink came behind her and let her feel my hard on. I felt her not moving and I washed my hand and took her pallu and wiped my face and looked into her. I could not have been more obvious and that evening she was quiet and when asked by Jaya she said she has a headache and she avoided all looks with me.

The next day I did the same routine but this time I prolonged all my action and when I saw she just turned away and went to the bathroom and came out and saw me waiting for her. She came to the kitchen and while she was trying to put everything away I came behind her and put my hands around her waist and pulled her closer to me. She shot a look at me and slapped me and I just stood there for a minute looking at her. Thats when she turned her back to me and then tried to go to her bedroom when I caught her and grabbed her hair and pushed her to the wall and kissed her lips hard and pushed my tongue in and tried to bite her lips while my other hand held her waist and I was kissing her harder and harder. I was afraid I would bleed her lips, I left her lips and looked at her and I could see she had moist eyes and tried to push me away. I went again for the kill and this time I started kissing her cheeks, everywhere on the face, her neck, her ear and Usha all the time was trying to push me away from her and the more she pushed the more intensely I would kiss and lick and suck her.

I was kissing Usha everywhere I could land my lips on, on her neck she had a 'mazhgu', I kissed and licked it, kissed her ear, pushed my tongue in and sucked and licked all over her neck. I moved back and saw Usha breathing heavily and now there were tears running down, she slapped me again and this time I caught her hand and took her to the living room and pushed her to the couch and sat near her. I pulled her towards me and while I did that I got hold of her pallu and it was attached to her blouse and I yanked it. It came off and had the most magnificent view of her boobs pointing with no sign of sagging maybe because of the cotton bra but I was dying to see. So I pushed her and half laid on her and started kissing her again and this time slowly and taking time.

With one hand holding her face and the fingers running through her lips I guess by this time she started let things take it course. But still she did not respond and I knew I could but there was fear, I did not want to go all the way with my mother in law not liking it. I in an attempt on that was kissing her softly and sensually and wetting her lips letting my spit mingle with her and sucking on her tongue and kind of sucking on her tongue like I want her to on my dick. I am also trying to rub myself on her trying to show how much she turns me on and now I moved my other hand to her waist and ran it all over her tummy and her belly button. To the side I could feel here belly fold small but sexy and then I brought it upwards my hands to wards her boobs still in the blouse while I was now pushing my tongue in and out. Her hands one was tying to push me away and the other did not do anything. I slowly went for it and I held her boobs in my hands and found her nipples and took them between my fingers and pressed them lightly and that's the first time I heard Usha moan in my mouth. I though I might I have found her button.

I slowly started unhooking her hooks and when I had all off them open I put my face in between the cracked open blouse and rubbed my face all over her cotton bra. And also smelling and licking around her cleavage and that's when I felt her chest rising and dipping and I knew it won't be long. I took my hands and pushed her bra on one of her boobs away and when I saw her nipples I could not control and straight went for the nipples and sucked and bit it. And felt her hand coming behind my head and into my hair and grasping it while I was lost in her boobs and nipples and now I had all of her boobs freed and I was crazy with them sucking and biting and liking rubbing my face on it. All this time both her hands were in my hair and trying to pull me more and more towards her boobs and this time I came up to her lips and kissed her back and she reciprocated but she was learning to kiss and so whatever I did I told Amma do it back. And she did that so beautifully and while doing this and took her one hand and kissed it. I rested back and pulled her to me and this time I took time and was taking in her topless beauty.

While pulling her towards me and kissing her I had without her realizing had my dick out of my pants while she had her eyes closed and reciprocating my kiss and kissing me back. She had one of her hands on my chest and the other behind my head when I had my dick completely out I took her hand slowly and moved it all over my chest and she without much movement let me do it. Then I took it lower and lower till she felt something warm and opened her eyes and looked at me I did not say anything and let her hand on my dick and she at first just kept her hand there on top of it. When I started kissing her more passionately and another finger on her boobs playing with her nipples she started moving her hand around the length. For the first time Usha spoke saying "please Venda (no please)" and I did not reply at first and went straight for her boobs and again attacked her boobs and this with more roughness and more craziness and I heard her cry and moan. I stopped and looked into her drooping eyes and said I want you please.

She had her hand running and caressing my length I slowly moved her head down to my chest and rubbed my chest on her face and she started licking my nipples and then I pushed it more down till her lips reached my tummy and the my dick poked her cheeks. I got up and removed my pants and let me dick dangle in front of her face and I grabbed her hair and pulled it back. Making her open her lips in an "aah" and I went and kissed her hard on her lips holding her head in the same fashion I slapped my dick on her face. Strings of my precum were there on her cheeks, lips, nose and forehead. I stopped and left her hair and I took hold of her face in both hands and brought her face close to my dick till her face was pressing my dick to my tummy and in return the precum flowed to her nose, to her lips and then pulled her head back and let my dick fall on her face. all the way away and then I start bringing her face more near till the tip of my dick was touching her lips and the wetting her lips. I rubbed it all along her lips and she slowly opened her mouth and I pushed slowly in just the tip.

To be continued please contact anybody interested.