My Mother is a Real Witch!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Circe knelt to kiss my throbbing cock, smiled demurely, and then guiding my erection between the woman's legs announced, "Welcome your new Lord, accept his light." This young woman spread her legs wide, displaying her sopping wet vagina. Her tiny hands rapidly rubbed the exposed clitoris and plied apart the lips of her reddened pussy. The Priestess positioned my glistening, swollen pole at the narrow opening, and then gently helped to ease my marbleized pole into that silky gap.

"Take me Master and bring me into your flock. I have not allowed a man to touch me in months to heighten the experience. Your pleasure is most important to me." After a few minutes of thrusting wildly, I pulled away. A puddle of cum rained-out between her legs, her blonde pubes were sticky and matted. Her tiny hands scooped the soupy solution and painted it liberally on her small tits and then sucked lasciviously on her wet fingers. She licked her digits, savoring the taste and then offered me her sticky, pert breasts to suck on. "My body belongs to you now. My pleasure comes from pleasing you, I am at your call. I am your servant."

Circe smiled, her dark eyes thrilled and pleased. She kissed my neck and nibbled at my ears while she slid her slinky torso against my sweaty body. She said, "You have done well, Lord Aragon, I'm proud of you." Then again, she kissed and sucked the knobby head of my cock and took my rod in her stubby fingers. I felt the soothing, arousing motion of her soft touch, and my hard-on grew fuller in her grasp. "There is one more."

We walked dreamily to the far bench, her hand stroking my firm cock. And there I saw again, my grandmother perched over the prone body of a young woman, her fingers working in and out of both openings and her tongue furiously lapping at the pussy juice dripping from this woman's cunt. Her robe was still on though slightly opened, revealing her well-rounded, firm tits bouncing enticingly on her tight belly. The cowl of her white robe hid her face in shadow, but I could see that she was young and fit.

Brea moved aside while Circe stroked and sucked my cock again. It was aching to be unleashed on this young creature. The woman parted her cunt lips with wet, delicate fingers and mumbled some hushed entreaties. Brea held her hand and whispered soothingly in her ear. Circe planted one more soft, wet kiss on the helmeted head of my cock and pointed the rigid shaft towards the tight, dark hairs that framed this sweet cunt. My cock slid in easily to my balls but the muscles clamped tight and massaged my meaty column. The pressure was wonderful and the warmth urged me on. My cock let loose a torrent of milky cum. She shook and squirmed, Brea held her tight and whispered that she was truly blessed. With a great primal roar, I strained and grunted. I pumped with all my might and felt the warm flood escape my shaft and fill her warm cavity. Brea leaned forward and kissed the young woman, "Now we will have new blood in the family."

The rest of the evening was a blur. I woke in my own bed, warm but naked, laying atop the sheets. Brea was toweling off my sweaty body while also anointing me with cool fragrant oils. When she saw my eyes flicker open, she explained, "Your essence is strong but your flesh is still young and new to the ritual." My body felt like rubber and my head was too heavy to lift. My throat was sore and my tongue felt dry. But even so, I noticed my grandmother paying particular attention to my erection.

"You must be totally drained for tonight's ceremony to be complete." She gently lifted a goblet of warm mead to my lips, and said soon I would feel better. Though I could barely whisper and only move my eyes, I felt the warm, soothing tug of her strong grip sliding back and forth on my steely cock. All feeling in my tired body seemed to be concentrated in my balls, and Brea's tender touch was enlarging it to impossible dimensions of size and girth. I could sense the hot liquid boiling in my balls and bubbling up the chimney of my engorged prick. Brea sensed it too. "You are ready, young one." She kissed the tip of my cock, leaving it wet and shiny. Her robe slid easily from her shoulders and in one graceful move, she settled her hairy cunt astride my cock.

"I serviced the Old Lord, and now I am honored to accept you as the new Lord of Light." With a wide smile as lascivious as it was reverential, she fingered open her own dark pussy lips, and fed my rigid cock between the gaping raven-haired folds of her vagina. I could do little to help the act, but I watched her sway and buck with enthusiasm. I was amazed at the generous proportions of her hips and boobs, and how sexy and seductive she could be. Her firm tits rippled with each stroke and her pussy was lewdly covered with dark curls, and her cunt felt spring-loaded. She bounced on top of me and shrieked undecipherable expressions. The eruption startled me because the rest of my body was totally limp, lying flat on my back.

My grandmother's build was amazing, and it helped me to shoot everything I had left inside me, into her steaming pussy. Like my mom, she had dark hair and eyes on ghostly white skin. Her brown eyes were painted in a flair at the edges, to resemble the slanted eyes of a cat. Her long locks, usually in thick braids, was now wild and sweaty; loose strands flowed nearly to her waist and delicately concealed her nipples. Though she was not reluctant to share with me, all of her many sexual charms. Her tits were not quite as large as my mother's, but though she was older, they sat firmer and higher with a sexy bounce.

She rode my prick energetically, smiling at me as her orgasms mounted, and grunting and convulsing with each one. She felt no embarrassment as I scanned her body, and groped and suckled those fine tits. She leaned back on her elbows and moaned lustily as I shot my last precious drops into her pleasantly tight snatch. Though the rest of my body felt like lead, I finished with a thunderous climax and she shuddered with a final giant O. As she pulled gently away, I noticed that like the others, she dipped her fingers into her steamy vagina and slathered the oily cum on to her dark, thick nipples.

"I am no longer just your grandmother. Though I will continue to be Circe's hand-maiden, I am at your call and you are my Master." She scrambled up my chest and offered her full breasts to my eager lips. I loved sucking on those big boobs. "Now we are bonded as one and you are the 'Giver of Light.'" She held her tits to my mouth and lovingly fed me her sweet jugs. "At all meetings of the Coven, you are my Master, Lord Aragon. Your new Family awaits."

THE END

*****

Votes and comments welcome.

12