My Mother Kamala Ch. 02

Story Info
The next day...
2.9k words
4.43
76.6k
48

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 09/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my mother was standing on a hallway showing me her wet dripping pussy, I told her to come to me. She slide her panties down and kicked it back. I could see her juices flowing through her legs. She walked towards me. I leaned in and kissed my mother. I put my arm around her body and held her tight. I could feel her body getting hot as we kept on kissing. After sometime We stopped kissing and I said,

"I am going to eat my starters, mom."

"You can start anytime you want" she replied with a naughty smile on her face.

I held her by her shoulders and placed her back in our main door. She removed her skirt and was naked on the bottom side. I kneeled down on my knees and in front of me was her beautiful pussy. I buried my face into her crotch. I pulled the outer lips apart and looked into the pink hole where I came from and where I came last night. I leaned forward and started draw my tongue along the outer lip, revealing in the feel of the soft skin and feathery hair. I sucked on my mom's clit and her swollen lips.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM...oh dear baby" she moaned out with pleasure as I continued to taste my mother.

She had placed both of her hands on back of my head while pulling towards her. I could feel her hands getting stronger as I was eating her. I had my hands on each side of her thighs to spread her legs.

"Oh that feels just wonderful! Please don't stop!" she moaned.

The aroma of mother's pussy had the strongest and the most enticing smell. Fresh juices were flowing down onto her thighs. I licked it all and they were among the most delicious things I had ever tasted. I continued to probe between her inner and outer lips using my tongue.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

I parted her pussy lips using my thumb fingers and continued licking her. I kept on licking her few more minutes. I started to feel my mom's leg getting stiffer. I knew she was about to come. After few moments she started to come, her legs were shaking from orgasm she was having. Suddenly she crouched down,

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" she moaned loudly.

She let out large amount of her orgasmic juices in the floor. The floor was completely wet from her juices. I could see her juices existing out from her pussy. I moved my right hand and placed it on her pussy. I started to rub up-and-down her mound. Using my left hand, I held her face and kissed her. We were kissing as I started to insert my middle finger inside her. She let out moans of pleasure and excitement.

"I really need to pee right now. Before that I'll mop this mess I made here." she said.

We broke our kiss and got up. I told her to go to the toilets and I'll mop the floor. She kissed me on my cheek and told me how much I was helpful. Then I told her,

"Mom, take off your clothes. I want to see you naked for the whole day. Father will not be here anyway."

"Anything you want dear but you'll have to help me unhook my bra." she replied and took off her remaining clothes.

She stood backward in front of me. I cupped her breasts through her bra and squeeze it slowly. She told me not now as she was in hurry. I unhooked her bra and turned her towards me. She was so beautiful and sexy as she was last night. She said that she's going to the toilet and she turned away from me I pat her ass cheek. She jumped a bit.

"Don't do that so suddenly. I almost let it out right here."

I smiled and told her that,

"I'm sorry! That's the best ass I have ever seen"

"Ohhh..poor baby. My whole body belongs to you. It's all yours now."

Saying that, she went upstairs towards the toilet. I could see her ass swinging as she walked upstairs. It was an amazing sight. Then, I collected her clothes and started to mop the floor. It took me few minutes to complete. I went upstairs were my mother was. She hadn't closed the toilet door. She was still sitting on the toilet. I took off my clothes and opened the door. She was startled by seeing me. I got an erection and slowly moved towards mom. When I reached close to her my cock was in front of her face. She closed her eyes and inhaled the air surrounding my cock. She opened her eyes

"Can I suck it?" she said

I was surprised at what I just heard. My mother actually wanting to suck me

"Sure Mom. You can as long as you drink my cum."

She agreed, and then I moved my cock towards her mouth. She held my cock with her hand and sniffed my cock from top to bottom. She used her lips and saliva to wet my cock. Then she took my cock's swollen head into her mouth. "Mmmmm," she moaned as she tasted my sweet head, which was starting to coat with pre-cum. It looked like she loved the taste of my cock and continued to suck without any break. She used her hand to play with my balls making me even more excited. She started to move her head up and down taking my full length inside her mouth. I started to moan quietly and could feel my hips twitch with pleasure. I knew that I was coming by then.

"Ohhhh...Mom, I'm going to... cummmmmmm!"

I lift my hips and then freeze and started to shoot my thick loads inside her mouth. I emptied my whole load inside her. She held her head upwards which stopped my cum from flowing out of her mouth. It looked like she was hesitating at first.

"Go ahead mom, drink it. That's my prasad ('food that is a religious offering') to you."

She smiled and sat back with her eyes closed and slowly drank the last of my sweet sperm. She savoured the taste pretty well. She licked the remaining drops from her lips. I got into the bathtub and washed my cock.

"Ahhh...that was the sweetest thing I have ever tasted. I might get addicted to it." she said.

"Don't worry mom, I'll give you whenever you need it."

"Thank you, son." she replied.

She got up and went to the bathtub and washed her crotch, while I went outside. I stayed in the hallway recalling the events that occurred in last few hours. How lucky I was to be in such relationship with my own mother. I heard the door open and saw my mom. I opened my arms as she was walking towards me. As she reached closed to me she jumped at me. I held her, she crossed her legs behind my back and her hands were behind my neck. I was holding onto her using her ass. Our flesh touched each other in naked state and our lips met and we started to kiss. Slowly my limp cock started to get hard and rise up. I could feel her pussy through my cock as it started to rise up. My cock slowly rubbed against her pussy. I couldn't hold it any longer. I wanted to fuck her so badly. I carried my mother in the same state towards their bedroom.

I laid her on center of her bed and continued kissing her. I got on top of her and started to move my lips to her chin and downwards. I started to kiss and lick her neck, breasts, tummy and her pelvic area. She was already wet down on her pussy and was ready to go anytime.

"I am going to enter you mom, now."

"Okay." She replied.

I separated her legs. I couldn't feel any resistance like last night. I could clearly see her entrance. I shifted my position so that my cock was close to her pussy. I wanted to have an easy access to her pussy, so I placed my hands on her knees with little force, and then moved my hips and touching her pussy with my cock. I started to gently rub my cock against her pussy. She let her moan out whilst clinching the bed sheet and I continued teasing her.

"Ohh..pavin, stop teasing me and fuck me already."

The moment felt right and I entered inside her.

"Mmmmm..." she groaned

There was enough juice inside her and there was no problem entering her. I continued to move my hip back and forth. Mom started to moan even louder while holding the bed sheet even harder. She might have been thinking about how her own son was rubbing her pussy using his cock in her marital bed she promised never to share with other beside her husband. The same thought of me fucking mom on her bed almost made me come. I kept pushing inside her as hard as I could without missing any rhythm. Slowly I could feel her muscle tightening around my cock.

"Ahhh...Ahhh..Ahhh..Ahhh..that's it...my... boy." she moaned

"Fuck me son...fuck me. Ahhh..Ahhh..Ahhh..Ahhh.."

I released her legs I was holding and she instantly held me in my back. Then she wrapped her hands behind my neck and pulled me towards her. She lifted her head to kiss me as I continued fucking her. I placed my lips right onto hers and gave her a deep kiss. My mom then pushed her tongue inside my mouth. I too used my tongue to roll over and over her tongue. We were kissing and fucking at the same time. Slowly I started to feel the grip on my cock inside was getting even stronger. I knew I was about to cum soon.

"Mmmmm...Mmmm...Mmmmm.." she moaned softly.

After a few couple of thrust, I told her I was about to cum. She too was about to cum. I increased the speed of my hip as fast as I could. Then I unloaded all of my sperms deep inside her womb. At the same time my mom too started to cum as I could see her body shivering from all the releases and excitement. When we finished coming I laid beside her holding her hand in silence.

"That was wonderful, pavin." she said.

"Yes it was. I want to be inside of you every time I see you mom." I replied

"Don't worry; I also want you inside me as much as you want to be there. I'm sure we'll find lots of time alone together."

"My college's starting from next week. I'll miss being with you in the day mom."

"Nothing will change even if you class starts. Don't miss any classes, remember to make your future bright. I'll always cheer for you pavin. In fact I'll send you off every day by emptying you."

"Really!" I replied in excitement.

"Yes!" she replied

As we lay on her bed for a while she got on top of me. I could feel her breasts on my chest.

"I couldn't believe how many borders I crossed with you since yesterday." She said

"Not only having sex with my own son but to have sex in my own marital bed, which I had promised your father not to share without anyone beside him."

"Yeah mom, we have already crossed the lines and there's no turning back. We have crossed so far we can't see the lines anymore. It's just you and me."

She smiled to my reply and kissed me.

"Listen son, I have been thinking since this morning since we had sex and we'll continue to have, I don't want to get pregnant. You know what I mean do you?"

I hadn't thought about that at all. Although I like of what she just said.

"Why mom? Why can't you have our baby? Nobody will know that it's our child."

"You see pavin, if we have a child your father might get suspicious. Since we haven't had sex in long time and having child at my age doesn't make me look good in our society. Also I only want to share my love with you, which I might couldn't if we have a baby."

"Are you ok with that mom?" I asked

"Yes, but you'll eventually have to get married and give me grandkids."

"Not that again mom. I told you before I won't get married."

"Listen to me, I don't want people to talk about bad rumours about you. Even if you get married we can continue our relationship."

I thought for a while and told her I would go with what she suggested but I wouldn't get marry soon.

"Well, since you agreed to what I said I will let you cum inside me as much as you want inside me during my safe period but promise to cum outside when isn't safe for me. I'll take care of the rest."

"Alright!" I screamed on top of my lungs. Then Mom smiled at what I just did.

"Hey mom let's take a bath together. This time I don't want to miss your hot wet body."

"Ok. I will wash you up like I used to do when you were child." she replied

Then she got off me and got out of the bed. I could see our juices between her legs. I too got off. Then she extended her hand for me to hold her. I held her hand and she led me to the bathroom. After we entered the bathroom, we went inside the bathtub got ourselves soaked. She washed my back and I washed her. While washing my back, I could feel her breasts back on my back as she slowly moved her hands towards my cock. She held my cock from behind.

"Looks like little pavin here also needs clean up." as she continued to rub my cock slowly.

Soon enough I felt like I was about to cum, I stopped her. I got out of the tub and brought the stool from the corner. I sat on it and told mom to come and sit on top of me while holding my stiff cock pointing upwards. She came out and slowly inserted my cock inside her with her back towards me. I held her by her hips and started to move my hip and began thrusting inside her.

"Ahhh..Ahhh..Ahhh.."

I still continued to fuck her from below as hard as I can. She too started to thrusting her hips. Slowly her moans started to filled the room as it started to sound louder and louder.

"Ahhh..Ohh..Ohh!"

As I was fucking her from below, she saw the window of the bathroom was open.

"Pavin..the window is open. Like this people will hear us outside."

"Are you sure you are worried about an open window. Your hips movement says otherwise."

"I can't help it Ahhh..Ahhh..Ahhh..Ahhh"

Then with the bit of force on her hip I lifted her to a standing position whilst fucking her from behind. Her face was right in front of the window.

"What are doing? Now people can both hear and see us."

"Don't worry mom, try yourself not to be spotted." as I spanked her right ass cheek

"Ahhh.." she moaned slowly

She was trying her best to lower her moaning. She held her head down and was using her right hand to cover her mouth. She was holding onto the window edge using her left hand. I continued to go in and out of her as fast and hard as I could. Then through the window I noticed two female neighbors talking in the road. I told of them to my mother. She even held her head down to keep her voice low. Then I felt her pussy muscle tightening more than before. I knew she was getting more excited as she heard of the situation we were in. To make matters more interesting I placed my left hand just below her chest and pulled her up and right hand to pull her hand out of her mouth.

"Ahhh..." she moaned loudly

By the time she moaned, her face was in front of window.

"Hello, Kamala didi(sister)" said one of our neighbor

"Hello, Ahhh"

"Are you alright didi, what are you doing?"

I continued to ram her even harder now as she was so tight at the time. Harder and Faster. I was close to cum and knew few more thrust will do.

"I am taking shower, it's really hot today. Did some housework and i'm sweaty AHHH.." said my mom

As mom completed her sentences I began to shoot all my cum inside her. I was literally shaking from orgasm as I shot all of my seeds inside her. I stayed inside her for a while. She was talking with the neighbors as I continued to caress her belly. After few more seconds later I pulled myself away from her and saw my cum oozing out of her pussy. That was such a good sight. I went back to wash myself as mom finished talking with the neighbors. She closed the window.

"That was so scary. I thought we would get caught." she said with a big smile in her face

"You like that mom, you sure like being fucked while someone's talking to you, don't you?" she nodded.

"Well, then i'll have to look for such situations." I said as I held her

We both went inside the tub and finished washing up. We dried ourselves and went downstairs. It was about time to get ready for dinner.

"You want something to eat. I am getting ready to make dinner." mom said

"No, I'm ok. I'm looking forward for the dinner." I said with a smile

Mom knew what the smile was for...