My Mother, Mrs. Claus

Story Info
Mom asked Son what he wants for Xmas.
1.8k words
4.18
207.7k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

December 1

We had the first snow storm of the season and because I am the bravest in my family, I was nominated to pick my mother up from work at the bank. I didn't really mind, because my mom is a serious piece of ass.

Let me describe her for you-her background is European, so she has a dark complexion, 5'4", 110 pounds, shoulder length jet-black hair and dark brown eyes. Oh, you probably want to know what the goods offer-her tits are 34c (although they are starting to sag, my tongue wags every time I get near them) and her ass is as firm as Mt. Rushmore from all of the time that she spends in the gym.

She got into my car wearing her usual business attire and started a general conversation with me. I am not very much of a conversationalist, so I end up listening to her bitch and complain about everything. She finally stopped bitching and said something interesting to me, even if I were a little bit older than to be thinking about Santa Claus.

"What would you like for Santa to put under the tree for you this year?" I am the baby of the family, so my mom sometimes feels the need to do this whole baby-speak kind of thing with me.

With a very serious look, I look over to my mother and say, "I WANT YOU." She gave me a strange look, but she left the question alone and went back to bitching about things, again. She never brought up the conversation again.

December 24

'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house not a creature was stirring, except for my sister and I fucking one another and me stuffing her like a Thanksgiving turkey.

We were nestled all snug in my bed, while visions of my mother and sister playing with one another danced in my head, even though I was pumping my sister that very second. She would have asked me for seconds and thirds, but when I shot my load, you could feel a boom across the room,

Even mother who had just went to bed in her naughty nighty came to my room with a look of gloom. My sister hid under the bed, as I pretended to be fast asleep, but my sister hadn't heard the last of me.

December 25

Although for Santa to stop at my place, you are suppose to be nice, but I think that we all know that I have been quite naughty this year, as I have had sex with both my mom and sister.

I had a dream, I had a beautiful woman sucking at my cock as she massaged my balls with her hands. This dream felt so incredibly real that I decided to wake up, so that I could jack myself off. Much to my delight, the dream had been real. I woke up to find my mother sucking on my huge cock.

She had put some fire engine red lipstick on, red nail polish on, and was wearing a very, very sexy red lace teddy that had cut-outs for her boobs, and red fishnets. It was my very own version of Mrs. Claus, although this isn't the Mrs. Claus that we would have seen in the Thanksgiving Day parade only weeks before.

My mother continued to suck my cock, although I think she knew that I was awake at this point. I tilted my head back on the pillow and closed my eyes thinking about what a great Christmas gift I was receiving. I was about to pop and Mom knew it, but she kept going and actually picked up the pace.

I knew that I was going to be filling my mother's mouth with multiple shots of hot, sticky cum, even if I had fucked my sister only a couple of hours before. I shot load after load into my mother's warm mouth, and she accepted all of it, taking several gulps to get it all down.

"Did you like your present, baby, that Mrs. Claus gave to you?"

"Mom, I mean, Mrs. Claus, that was so incredible."

"I am glad that you liked your first gift, but there are some more gifts that you need to unwrap."

My mother got off the bed and I sat up. She pulled me close to her chest, and instinctively, I started to suckle on her succulent tits. I sucked on my mother's tits, as if I were still the baby that she pretends that I am.

As I sucked on her globes, I placed both of my hands on her firm ass and squeezed as hard as I could, because she really likes when I do that to her. I started spanking her ass and she stared to purr.

After a little while, I had started to get hard again, and mother took notice.

"Come on, now, you need to unwrap your best present. Me!!!"

I took my time taking off the teddy that she had been wearing, because I have never seen one like this before. As I pulled off the cloth, I took my tongue and ran it over her belly button, which made her squirm like a teenager. I continued to take off her clothing, but I used one of my hands to rub her pussy. I have always thought that it is better to give than to receive on Christmas. I decided to leave her fishnets on, because they were very sexy.

I laid my mother down on the bed and spread her legs as far as I could possibly spread them. She knew what was going to be coming next. I didn't bullshit around like I would normally do. I went right down on her and started eating her pussy, which she had shaven.

I took my tongue and moved it in and out of her wet pussy, which made her grab my head and shove it fully down on her snatch. I didn't mind, because her smell was so delightful. I took one of my fingers and fingered her pussy, as I continued to lick away (I read about that in a magazine recently). I have never heard a woman moan that loud before. I am glad that she didn't wake anyone else up.

I kept licking, nibbling, sucking, and fingering her pussy. I knew that I would drive her fucking buck wild if I were to play with her tight asshole, so I took my other hand and played with her hole. I started by rubbing all around it and when I put a finger inside of her ass, which was difficult because my finger was dry, she clenched her legs around my neck. A few moments later, her tart taste was all in my mouth, as she came and came.

Her muscles relaxed and I went right up to her lips and gave her a long, passionate kiss. I wanted her to taste her own juices. She took my tongue and bottom lip into her own mouth, as if she was using a vaccumn. She took her hands and rubbed them all over my body. It felt so good what she was doing, and when she took my cock in her hand, she didn't stand a chance.

I got on my back and had her get on top of me, but I wanted her to face the other way, because I wanted to try this new position that I found out about called the Reverse Cowgirl. I knew that I would last a lot longer and it would be hitting her g-spot, which would make her happy.

She lifted herself a little bit off of the bed and with precision lowered herself back down onto my waiting cock. She allowed me to go all of the way in on the first try. She bounced up and down, and I could see her tits bouncing because the lamp had projected her shadow onto the wall. After a little while, I took my hands and placed them firmly on my mother's waist and helped her bounce up and down.

My mother squeezes her pussy muscles together to cause a strong grip onto my cock, which makes the sex even better. She would tighten just as I was lifting her back up and she would relax on the trip down. I came like crazy in her wet pussy, which is no problem because her tubes are tied.

I knew that she hadn't had her own orgasm, so I had her get up and I laid her on her back. I took her legs, which were still in fishnets and wrapped them around my neck and pushed everything towards her chest. I started fucking her pussy again. I fucked her so hard that I was afraid that her head was going to hit the wall. I was mesmerized at seeing her tits moving back and forth with each thrust. It didn't take her much of that for her to orgasm.

We both laid down for a little bit, so that we could rest up from all of that fucking that we had done. It was probably one of the best fucks that I have ever had, and certainly the best Christmas gift that I could have ever "opened."

Just when I thought that it was all over, my mother got up and stacked up some pillows and laid her face into the pillows. You don't have to tell me twice. She had her ass up in the air, and that was invitation enough for me. I got behind my mother and took my cock and shoved it inside of her ass.

I started off slow, but quickly picked up the pace. My balls slapped against her firm ass, as mother pinched her nipples. With her free hand, she took my sack in her hand and massaged my balls. I screamed at her to stop, because I was going to end up filling her ass up with more cum that I thought that she would be willing to take.

"Don't stop now," she yelled back at me. I kept pumping her ass, as I kept one hand on her waist to guide my deep thrust, and the other playing with her pussy. I came so much that some of it started to drip out. I wiped the excess cum off of her ass with my finger, and pulled my mother's hair, so that she was looking at me.

"I want you to suck my finger, Mrs. Claus." She took my finger into her mouth like a servant and sucked all of my cum off of my finger. She gave me a kiss goodnight and went to her room with a smile from ear to ear.

With New Year's only a week away, I can only wait to see what will bring in the New Year.

Happy Holidays from a very jolly fellow.