My Mother, My Lover Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, Carole, this is so beautiful ... please don't stop ... give me more ... take everything I've got down that sweet throat ... suck me suck me suck me ... oh fuckfuckfuckfuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming you glorious slut," I screamed as by balls drew up tight and a shattering orgasm raced through my whole body and blasted up my cock into Carole's warm waiting mouth. She held just the helmet in her soft welcoming mouth while I emptied everything I had into it. She swallowed, making soft "mmm mmm's" of approval until I was completely empty and my cock started to shrink in exhaustion.

"Carole, my dear, sweet Carole, that was beyond fantastic, beyond humungous; beyond words, even."

Carole growled deep in her throat. "Then shut up and kiss me," which I did, long and hot and wet and sweet in a blissfully shared exploration of each other's mouths, tasting the remains of my seed on her tongue as I did so.

Carole leaned up on one elbow and grinned at me. "There you go," she laughed, producing a golf ball that she must've secreted under her pillow.

"Mmm yes, that's just how it feels, but I wouldn't want it any other way!" I whispered. "I love you so much, honey, and I'm so glad you're back to your normal self again."

We dressed and ambled out into the lounge. Dee-Dee looked up and saw the broad smile on Carole's face. "You look like the cat that got the cream," she commented.

Carole nearly choked laughing. "Well, yes, I guess you could say that's exactly what happened," at which Dee-Dee blushed a bright red

"Yeah, and cornered the market in cream futures," I added.

This led to a series of highly questionable comments before everybody broke up laughing.

After all the stresses and excitements of the day, we all opted for an early night, and Carole and I were soon sound asleep. Only for a short while, however, because a few hours later, I was woken by the wholly delightful sensation of soft hands stroking across my back, chest and stomach.

"Wurgl! yermf! what the hell time is this," I mumbled as I woke.

"It's three o'clock, my love, and I need you to fuck me. Please, Jesse my darling it's been so long and I so need to feel your beautiful cock buried deep inside me, flooding me with your rich cream. I just can't wait, I need you inside me right now."

I hesitated, more from still being half asleep than any objection to Carole's demands. Not the right move; "Do me now, you motherfucker," she growled, and leaning over, she kissed me fiercely, biting my lower lip and drawing blood.

"Ouch, Vampira, what the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"Getting your full attention, lover boy." Her hand moved to my cock and she stroked it firmly. "Yes, the equipment is locked and loaded," she giggled, but I needed revenge and bent to kiss her breast, biting underneath her right tit with enough suction to mark her.

"Okay, you dangerous woman, now you'll have a nice matching hickey to go with my bruised lip."

"That's enough foreplay, so how do you want me, stud?" she demanded.

"This time, I think, on your back and hold your ankles round your ears so I can get a good look at the target."

"Mmm, sounds good," Carole cooed, and she grabbed her ankles and pulled them up, spreading her legs and revealing her beautiful shaved pussy already glistening with her dew.

I moved down intending to lick her pussy to get her even more worked up, but Carole forestalled me.

"Cock not tongue, buster. I need that big hunk of meat in me so far that I can feel it in my throat. Now, get to work."

How could any red-blooded male resist such a demand? I moved into position and slid my throbbing cock smoothly into her hot, drooling cunt as far as it would go, with my balls resting against her arse.

"Oh god, yes, Jesse, that feels so good. I've felt so empty for days and your cock is perfect for filling me when I most need it. I love you, my darling man and right now, I lust for you so much. I don't think I'm going to last very long and ..."

Carole screamed as I started fucking her hard and fast, intense thrusts, powering in and out of her sopping pussy. This started her wailing for more, please god, more. I changed pace to longer, slower strokes, powering deep and feeling the muscles around her velvety sheath working against my excited prick.

Carole was now moaning continuously as her climax started to build. She called my name, begging me to fuck her and never stop, and my cock could sense her little preliminary orgasms as she clung to me and dug her nails into my back, a beautiful and exciting pain.

I gasped as my orgasm also started to build. "Oh Carole, you beautiful slut, get ready for the flood. I'm going to fill you to overflowing with my cum. Mmm, aargh, oh yesyesyes, fuckfuckfuck, I'm nearly there."

By this time, Carole was in the same state. She shook and thrashed about underneath me mewling and shouting unintelligibly. Then she called out, "Jesse, oh Jesse, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, YES." Her cunt clamped down on me as my cock grew even larger and my orgasm exploded through my whole body, my cum screaming up my cock to fill Carole's waiting cavern.

We both collapsed with exhaustion, and I rolled sideways, dragging my shrinking cock out with a slight "pop".

"Oh, he's gone," Carole complained, but I rolled over and kissed her.

"Don't worry, gorgeous, plenty more where that came from," and I heard her chuckle sleepily.

"I think what we both need now is sleep," I suggested, but was greeted with soft sizzling sounds showing that she had already taken my advice.

I slept in the following morning, but eventually made my way to the kitchen where Carole, Dee-Dee and Charlie were gossiping. Carole looked mildly embarrassed and the others had obviously been laughing.

"Oho," I said, looking at Carole. "Kiss and tell, hey?"

"Almost literally," laughed Charlie. "Carole has been showing us her battle scar!"

"I see. Did Vampira also tell you what she did to me?" I said, sticking out my lower lip to show the bruise. This was greeted with more laughter and absolutely no sympathy, so I let the matter drop.

After that little interplay, the atmosphere changed completely, and Dee-Dee and Charlie looked embarrassed, defensive and extremely worried.

"Okay, guys, what's the problem?" I asked, and they hedged, clearly having something to say but unwilling to say it.

"Look, you know you can say anything at all to us and we're not going to get uptight about it. Trust us and whatever it is, we'll work something out," Carole was supportive and persuasive.

Eventually Dee-Dee breathed a huge sigh and burst out, "Charlie and I need to move out. I know that sounds so ungrateful after all you've done for us, and we don't want to hurt you or make you hate us, but ..."

"First of all, Dee-Dee, we will never, could never hate you," I broke in, "I think I might understand why this is. You both feel you need space. Living together in one room can be quite claustrophobic; I know you've got the run of the house, but it's not really enough, is it?"

"Yes, Jesse, that's just it," Charlie agreed. "With Dee-Dee determined to have a baby whenever, we need more space. And I can't help feel that I'm pretty useless here -- I help Dee-Dee, but I need my own career, and I can best do that from a proper home base."

"Charlie," Carole asked, "what sort of work did you do at the radio station?"

"Oh all sorts, but mainly promotions, marketing, advertising, that sort of thing, which I really enjoyed," she responded.

"Dee-Dee," my turn now, "do you just need more space, or are you looking for something more challenging than being our housekeeper?"

"Oh no, Jesse, I'm so happy here -- if it was humanly possible, I'd like to stay on, but I don't see how we can arrange that."

"Hmm, I see," I reflected, looking at Carole and noted a gleam in her eyes. "Do you have any immediate plans to move out, or do we have some time?"

Charlie took over as spokesman, "No, certainly not until we've found a suitable housekeeper and we can find the right place at the right price."

"Okay, I get the picture. Would you and Dee-Dee mind if Carole and I had a brief private chat?"

Charlie shook her head and Carole and I retired to her office. "Do you want to go first, or shall I?" I asked.

"Well," said Carole, "my business is in difficulties, not because of the technical side, I can handle that without trouble. However, I'm not too good at marketing and promotion. It occurred to me that, if Charlie and I can smooth over any personal issues we may have, I could offer her a job handling that side of my business, at a decent sort of salary."

"Brilliant," I enthused, "and for a sweetener, why not offer to pay her expenses if she wants to go to university or technical college to upgrade her theoretical skills? In fact, I'd be happy to pay that out of grandmother's money."

"Thanks, honey, we can talk about the source of the money later, but the idea's a good one," Carole commented. "Now what's your idea?"

"Well, maybe we can kill two birds with one stone. You've been a bit on edge about how I'm going to use grandmother's money," Carole started to interject, but I continued, "don't let's argue about it now, because I reckon we could spend a good chunk of it by building on to the house. The area on the western side is pretty rubbishy -- I reckon we could build a decent sized three bedroom place right next door. Completely self-contained but with a covered walkway between that and the existing house. Dee-Dee and Charlie could have a lifetime interest for a peppercorn rent, they would have space for a family and could be completely private. Dee-Dee could then keep on housekeeping, and Charlie and you would be close-by to keep the business bubbling along. What do you say?"

Carole stared at me in wonderment, then burst out in a shriek of delight. "Jesse, that is a marvellous, superb idea. As a sweetener in this case, we could give them pretty much carte blanche on the design and fit-out so that they can be comfortable with their own choices."

"Yes, and we'll find a hungry young architect who's prepared to work with them quickly and effectively to get the project off the ground as soon as possible," I enthused.

Carole threw her arms round me and we kissed deeply and passionately before returning to the kitchen to reveal our plans to Dee-Dee and Charlie. They were ecstatic when we told them. Dee-Dee burst into tears, but Charlie looked long and hard at Carole, saying, "You'd really do that for me? After what happened the other night?"

Carole dealt with that quickly by giving Charlie a big hug and saying, "Charlie, that was mostly my fault. I should've realised that I am straight, and my episode with Dee-Dee was a result of Jesse playing games. Even though it was fun at the time, I doubt whether I'll ever repeat it. The job's yours if you want it, and if you feel able to work with me." Charlie crowed with glee and wanted to start there and then.

I looked at Dee-Dee who had now dried her tears. "A place of your own now, auntie, with your lover and a baby soon. Sounds pretty good to me," I smiled.

"We can't thank you guys enough for all you've done and are doing. I just don't have the words ..."

It was my turn to give Dee-Dee a big hug. "Don't try, Dee-Dee—you're family, we love you and we want to keep the family together."

Dee-Dee favoured me with a beaming smile and I asked her for a quick chat. "Dee-Dee, as you know, it's Carole's 39th birthday in three weeks time. She's had a rough time over the past couple of years and apart from anything else, I'd like to take her out to dinner and dancing at the Metropole, then spend the night there. Can I rely on you to firstly keep your mouth shut about this, and secondly, help me if I need any feminine support?"

Dee-Dee's smile beamed even brighter. "The Metropole, hey? That's where you first seduced my poor sister, isn't it -- returning to the scene of the crime?"

"You know the story perfectly well, you stirrer," I laughed and she punched me gently on the arm.

"Of course I'll help in any way I can, Jesse. My lips are sealed." Dee-Dee imitated a zip being pulled across her mouth, then went off in search of Charlie.

I had invited Carole to dinner on the Saturday before her birthday, which was on the following day. She accepted with great excitement and she went into detailed consultations with Dee Dee and Charlie about what to wear, accompanied by much giggling and immediate silences whenever I appeared.

On Saturday evening, after I had struggled into my tux, I was waiting in the lounge when Dee-Dee entered smiling. "Mr Mason," she intoned with great formality, "may I present to you your escort for this evening, Ms Carole McIntyre."

It would hardly be true to say that Carole walked into the room, more that she floated in. She was wearing a dress of some silky clinging material in a rich burgundy colour that reflected the highlights in her hair. The dress was cut to reveal a mouth-watering cleavage, supported by a bra that was cleverly designed to maximise the impact of her gorgeous breasts without revealing everything at first glance. The hemline was cut an inch or two above her knees, not hugely revealing while she stood, but obviously offering more exciting vistas when she sat. Carole also wore smoky seamed stockings and three-inch patent shoes; her hair had obviously been brushed until it glowed, and was swept down over one shoulder. Her makeup was a fraction more than usual, and her fingers were tipped blood red. She completed the effect with an electric blue stole that shimmered around her milky shoulders.

I was speechless for a while, but eventually croaked out, "My god, Carole you look stunningly beautiful. Whoo hoo—I don't understand how I am able to keep my hands off you. I shall try to behave like a gentleman because being with you is such a turn-on, and I shall take a great deal of pleasure in seeing every other guy faint from the sight of your beauty."

Carole looked at me with smoky, seductive eyes and murmured, "Jesse, honey, this is all for you. I am going to enjoy myself this evening, and I'm gonna make certain that you do too." She kissed me lightly on the lips as Charlie announced that the limo had arrived to carry us off. She and Dee-Dee applauded as we left the house.

The journey was soon over, and as we entered the hotel, it was obvious that Carole was the centre of many admiring glances. "You do realise that you've already been stripped and raped six times, don't you," I whispered, but Carole just giggled quietly.

"Five of those times were by me," I continued, and she punched my gently on the arm, continuing to laugh.

We were seated at a quiet corner table and enjoyed a first class meal and some high quality wine. As the orchestra started up, I invited Carole to dance, and she immediately accepted.

There was something quite enchanting in the sensation of holding this beautiful, elegant woman in my arms. She moulded her body to mine and I thrilled in the feeling of her swaying and shimmering against me. The automatic response from my cock didn't go unnoticed; Carole deliberately pressed herself against me, smiling seductively as she did so, allowing the swing and sway of her body to the rhythm of the music to stimulate me even more.

"You know, Carole, you are an extraordinarily dangerous woman," I whispered into her ear.

"Am I?" she tried to sound naïve but couldn't keep the laughter out of her voice.

"If you keep using your body on me like this, I will collapse in a quivering heap on the floor, begging for release." I continued.

"Oh goody, another scalp for my collection," she laughed and I spun her in a pirouette as the music reached its climax. In reply, Carole threw her arms round my neck and rewarded me with a luscious, mouth-watering kiss.

Throughout all our dances, her eyes were sparkling and she was unmistakably enjoying herself to the absolute maximum. That communicated itself to me, and I gained an enormous satisfaction both from Carole's enjoyment and from my own sense of wonderment at the presence of this lovely woman so willingly in my arms.

During the "last waltz", Carole simply snuggled her head onto my chest, and we hardly moved at all, simply holding each other close and allowing the music to soak into us.

Eventually, Carole picked up her wrap and we moved towards the entrance. Half way there, I changed direction. "Jesse, this isn't the way out," Carole queried, but I said nothing and guided her to the lift, pushing the button for the sixth floor.

Carole looked deep into my eyes and simply said, "Suite 23?" and I nodded.

"I see," she smiled. "If I am an extraordinarily dangerous woman, you are a very naughty young man. I expect you will try to take advantage of me?"

"Of course," I leered. "I shall force you to obey my every whim and fancy, and if I have to, I shall kiss you into submission."

Carole laughed as we reached the 6th floor, then I opened the door of suite 23 and as soon as we were inside I spun her into my arms and kissed her deeply. Carole replied with just as much vitality and enthusiasm.

We went into the lounge and I opened the fridge, taking out the champagne I had ordered, opening it and pouring two glasses. "As it's now after midnight, happy birthday, darling," I toasted her.

Carole smiled but said nothing, then finished her glass and sat on my lap, nuzzling into my neck. I could only just hear her reply, "Thank you so much, Jesse. I am so happy, and I owe it all to you."

I started to disagree, but she stopped me with a kiss. "No, honey, I know how I was and what a difference you've made in my life. Now don't argue with your mummy!" and so saying she bit my ear lobe and giggled.

"I can see I may have to take stern measures with you, you minx," I laughed, but Carole was several steps ahead of me.

"Well, are you just going to sit there all night chattering, or are you going to do something about, with or to me?"

"All three," I continued the banter. "First, though, strip for me—nice and slow."

"Mmm—but I need some help. Come here and undo my zip."

I was out of the chair in a flash, and slowly lowered the zip on her dress. As I finished, I squeezed the cheeks of her arse, causing Carole to give a little gasp. She shimmied out of her dress, revealing a matching thong, finely sculpted bra, and her stay-ups.

"Like what you see, big boy," she purred then slowly unclipped her bra, leaving it hanging from her shoulders. Then she looked at me with a sultry expression and said, "You want to see what's underneath, you'll have to finish the job."

I moved quickly to her, and flicked the bra away, exposing her perfectly shaped breasts with large aureoles and nipples that were already hard with excitement. I bent and took first one, then the other nipple into my mouth, each time rolling and sucking them, and finishing by giving each a firm but quite gentle nip with my teeth.

Carole's breathing became ragged and fast. "Ooh Jesse, that's so nice. You know how much I love it when you play with my tits; they have a direct line of communication to my pussy and I'm starting to get wet already."

"Oh dear," I said with mock concern. "You'd better get rid of the thong, or it will get all damp and sticky!"

Still with the sultry, enticing look on her face, she replied, "I dare you. I dare you to take it off using only your teeth."

Never being one to resist that sort of dare, I got down on my knees in front of her and eased my tongue under the edge of the thong, making sure it moved close to her pussy.

"Hey, that wasn't part of the deal, you cheat," Carole laughed.

"Silence, wench, this is sensitive stuff, and sometimes my tongue may slip out of control."

Carole growled deep in her throat as I fastened my teeth on the scrap of material that had pretended to protect her pussy, and slid it down her legs. The aroma was almost overpowering -- the scent of this highly aroused woman was a powerful aphrodisiac.