My Mother My Slut

Story Info
He blackmails his mother into slavery.
2.7k words
4.27
297.4k
85
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom finished typing and leaned back to look at his document, suddenly the screen flashed and the whole document disappeared. Tom was totally shocked to he had worked for a week on this biology 102 paper and it now was gone totally. He desperately checked the file for a backup, but the computer hadn't saved any.

Tom's first response was the use a hammer to fix the computer, but he vowed to find the problem. He had run every virus check the he could find nothing that caused the problem. A friend is suggested using a program that opened deleted files, because most computers when they deleted a file only deleted the directory entry not the file. Tom's friend had said that some of the new viruses would delete their file after they had begun running.

Tom downloaded the program and began searching the hard drive. There was a lot of garbage there stuff that didn't mean much, but he found a few interesting things. He did find a copy of this paper and saved it to a new file. He was about to close a program and stop when he opened a folder that had his mother's name on it. There was a bunch of notepad files and some picture files. Tom opened one of the picture files, and what he saw took his breath away. The picture was one of his mother lying on a bed naked it was evident she was posing for someone. He quickly opened another and found another picture of his mother posing, after looking at the pictures that were all of her posing for someone. He opened one of the text files to see what it said was even more shocked to find out that it was a love letter to someone named Brad. The only Brad Tom new of was his father's cousin. Tom read more letters and found that while she was married to his father she was having a torrid affair with Brad his cousin. Tom's father was a good man that worked many hours, and this would crush him.

Something made Tom stop, as he was ready to hit the delete key. He copied the whole file onto a disk that he stashed in his drawer. Tom hated to admit it that he had been extremely turned on by his mother's pictures, and he caught himself several times taking the disk out to look at the pictures again.

About two weeks later things came to the head, Tom's father was away on business as he was much of the time. Tom's father was a consultant and his work took him all over the world. Betty Tom's mother had just returned home with some groceries, and walked-in to find Tom's books all over the table.

There was an irritated edge to Betty's voices she spoke, "Thomas get down here get your things picked up now, I won't have this when you father is not here."

Tom hurried throwing his robe on over his underwear rather than getting dressed, "ah mom is just my school books, I'm not a child anymore I'm 19 and college sophomore." Tom was a little bit irritated because he had been looking at some of the pictures of his mother when she called him.

Tom's mother was standing there in the kitchen as he picked up his books, and headed for his room. Suddenly Tom's mother shrieked, "You little pervert what are you doing like that in this house."

Tom looked down at the front of his robe to see the robe had came open, and his cock was sticking out still hard from the pictures of his mother. Tom hastily pulled the robe closed, but not in time. His mother stepped forward slapping him, and then drew back to slap him again.

Tom's hand came up first grabbing her hand before she could slap him again, "no, I did not deserve that. I can't help it if I was looking at your pictures you sent to Brad, and what business did you have writing those love letters to him, while you were married to Dad."

Betty sucked in her breath and for an instant it looked like she might fall, "what pictures, what are you talking about? There aren't any pictures of me."

Tom new he had said too much but what the hell he had to go on, "oh yes there is. I was doing some maintenance on the computer and I came across some files you had deleted, there were nude pictures of you and letters to Brad. If you don't want me giving copies of the pictures and letters to Dad then there are going to be some new rules around here. You make your choice I'm going to my room, I expect you to be there within ten minutes. Remove all your clothes, and crawling into my room naked." Tom tucked his books under his arm and headed for his room slamming the door behind him.

Tom new he played a big card, but the heat of his passion had clouded his thinking. Now he lay on his bed stroking himself, as he watched the clock tic by. Finally, just as the 10 minutes were up there was a light knock on Tom's door followed by Tom's mother very slowly crawling into the room. She was totally naked as he had told her to be, but she tried to cover her swaying breasts with her arms as she moved.

Tom let her crawl to the center the room, "that's far enough slut. From now on you will call me master, and your name is slut, do you understand?"

Tom's mother hung her head in shame and nodded her head that she understood.

Tom couldn't believe how things had changed in so short time. "I didn't hear you answer me correctly slut. I think you need to be punished maybe a few whacks from my belt will teach to the proper way to speak to me."

Tom's mother looked I like she had already been hit by the belt as she spoke quickly, "please master don't hit me with the belt, I will obey from now on." She had no choice if he told his father about the pictures and letters she would be dumped without anything. The short affair with Brad had been a terrible mistake in more ways than one, because she and even had to cover a STD she had gotten from him.

Tom looked at the nude woman kneeling there before him and knew that his wildest dreams are about to come true. "Crawl over here to me now slut and suck my cock I know you now how."

Tom's mother crawled across the floor to him, and as she did she said, "Yes master." When she reached his feet she raised up and used one her hands open his robe while the other one cover her breasts. She did as was ordered but Betty couldn't believe this was the son she had raised.

Tom reached down and slapped her hand away from her breast's letting her know he wanted to see them while she did her job. She leaned forward taking his cock in her mouth at first she sucked in gently on just the head, but his hand on the back of her head told her to take more. Soon she was taking all the way to her throat, and then some pressure on the back of her head forced that cock down her throat. She found herself gagging on the meat in her throat, but she knew she had no way of arguing with Tom so she just let it happen and forced her throat to relax. Finally she began to feel that cock in her mouth pulsing, as it got ready to shoot its load of cum. Then she felt the cum sliding down her throat filling her stomach with its youthful amount. Finally, Tom let go of her head letting her fall to the floor at his feet.

"That wasn't a bad blow job but you will do better from now on. From now on you will not wear any clothes around the house when no one is here but us. If someone else is here you may wear robe or house dressed with nothing on under them. Now, get downstairs just the way you are, and make my supper."

Tom's mother hung her head she left the room on her hands and knees, she knew there was no need in arguing with him. She felt uncomfortable as she prepared the supper in the nude. She had always believed in her being properly dressed when at home, she didn't even believe in walking around the house in her robe, but opted for putting on her clothes. She prepared meals setting two places at the table, and then sitting down to wait for Tom to come down. She hung her head in shame as Tom walked into the dining room. Tom made a point of walking up to her and pinching one of her nipples giving a twist to make her jerk from the pain.

Tom sat down at his place and waved for her to begin eating also. When the meal was finished Tom retired the living room and watched some TV while his mother cleaned the kitchen. When Tom heard her finish in the kitchen, he heard her heading down the hallway to her room. Tom let her get almost all the way to the bedroom before calling her, "slut I didn't tell you to go to our bedroom. Get your slutty ass in here now."

Tom's mother walked into the room with her head hanging down she couldn't bring her eyes to me his. "I'm sorry master I thought I could go to bed. Is there something I can do for you?"

"Yes get over here on you knees and suck my dick for awhile as I give you some new instructions. First, when dads away I will be sleeping in the master bedroom with you. Second, and when not doing anything else I expect to be sitting on the floor next to my chair a ready to give me a blowjob whenever I wish it. Lastly, I want you looking up at me when you come into a room, I don't want to putting eyes down towards the floor." She knew her life was going to be miserable a point on, and she would receive no mercy from him.

Tom lasted for quite a while this time as he had already cum once before already, "after you drink my cum slut go to the bathroom and take a shower and get ready for bed." He leaned back in his chair relaxing letting the feelings of her mouth wash over him. When at last the final drop of cum had been sucked from his cock she rose and padded quietly down the hall to the bathroom.

Betty loved to take long hot showers, but as hard as she washed she couldn't seem to get the dirt from her where he had touched her. She started to put on her nightgown before crawling into bed but realized that would anger him too so she left it off.

Tom heard the shower stop and gave her plenty of time to dry herself. Then get into bed before turning off the lights heading for bed himself. Tom was still only wearing the T-shirt and shorts he had been wearing so didn't taken long strip getting into bed.

Betty had hoped that the ordeal was over for today but knew better when Tom turned on the bedside light. She made no protest as he pulled the covers down off of her revealing her naked body on the bed. For 37-year-old woman she had a perfect body and her 38c breasts were firm with no hint of sag. Her mind was a whirl as Tom sucked on one breast while playing with the other, and then switched from side to side. She couldn't believe that her body was betraying her as her nipples began to harden, and her bush began to get wet she did feel her clit as it throbbed. She brought her hand up to cover her eyes so she didn't have to see what was happening to her, but a hard slap to her breast told her that wasn't what she was supposed to do.

Tom loved sucking on her nipples they felt so good between his lips and he loved to nip them with his teeth. He let his hand stray down over her stomach to the top of her pussy lips and gently began to rub her clit. When her hands tried to push him away from her cunt that brought another hard slap her breast. With resignation she laid her hands down her sides and let happen what he wanted. She wanted to close her eyes so badly and shut out the fantastic feelings there were cursing to her body. This was her son she shouldn't be feeling this way, but she was so hot she felt like she could catch on fire.

When Tom spread her legs moving his lips and face down between them again she tried to push him away saying "No!"

Tom had to teach her a lesson, so he grabbed one of her nylons from her drawer, and rolling her on her stomach tied her hands behind her back. Tom said, "you've got to learn your lesson now you're not going to tell me no from now on. I'm going give you a spanking now, and you have ten coming. You will count each one and then say thank you if you miss one or forget say thank you, I start over. Do you understand? "

Betty nodded her head then said, "Yes master, and please not too hard though."

Tom chose a hairbrush from her dressing table to administer the punishment.

He brought the hairbrush down, and a loud crack echoed in the room. Leaving a

Large red mark where it hit.

She resisted the urge to scream out in pain, saying "one thank you master."

"Two thank you master" and the punishment went on one after another until finally she reached the tenth one and she sobbed out "ten thank you master."

Tom quickly and untied her hands and rolling her over on her back and onto her painful sore ass. There was no fight this time now has a spread her legs and lowered his face to her cunt. Her tears continued as she felt as Tom beginning to move up and down her slit. When his tongue crossed her clit she felt the urgency of an orgasm beginning to build inside of her something she had not felt for quite some time. When he wrapped his lips around her clit while sucking on it his tongue was tickling it, she was ashamed of the feelings she was receiving from her own son. His tongue was driving her wild and her pussy lips opened up automatically give him better access to her tunnel. That let Tom drive his tongue deep inside of her cunt. While his tongue was probing her tunnel, and swirling around touching places she didn't realize still existed in his finger was running over her clit rubbing it. When she finally felt the orgasm building to a peak she was swept over the top of a mountain she hadn't felt since she was a teenager and then she collapsed on the bed she was unable to move.

Tom rose up sliding his body up hers till the head of his cock was nudging her cunt; she only halfheartedly tried to dissuade him from entering her. In when his youthful cock slid up inside of her she knew it would not be long before she went over the peak again. He started a slow pumping motion that she enjoyed so much, she even wrapped her legs around him polling him in deeper. When the heat of the orgasm hit her this time she didn't know what was right or wrong all she knew was she wanted him to cum in her when she came. In a mighty explosion they both came at the same time collapsing each other's arms. Tom rolled her over on her side and with their arms wrapped around each other they went to sleep.

To be continued to