My Mother My Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
He makes his mother his slut.
2k words
4.29
205k
42
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty woke with the start; she had been having a nightmare. One in which her son had found out about her short affair with her husband's cousin Brad, and was using it to blackmail her. That would be just one more reason why her short affair with Brad had been such a big mistake, one that had caused her to seek medical help for gonorrhea after they broke up.

Suddenly she realized that she was naked in the bed, and that was something she never did. Even when she made love with her husband all the lights were turned out and afterward she put her nightgown back on before going asleep. Then she realized the nightmare was real because Tom was next her in the bed. She laid there for a longtime trying not to wake him up, but finally she knew she had to go to the bathroom. She slid out of bed reaching for her nightgown but then realized she didn't have it there so she went to the bathroom naked.

When she returned from the bathroom Tom was awake in the bed watching her, and he motioned for her to give him another blowjob. Betty's mouth was extremely as she crawled onto the bed lowering her mouth to his cock and taking it in. In and a few minutes her saliva glands began to produce saliva which made it easier to suck on his cock. He put his hands in her hair pulling her lips all the way down to the base of his cock then back up the tip. She relaxed her throat letting him do most of the work just swirling her tongue around the head when she was raised up. With a good night's sleep Tom's lasting power was greatly enhanced, it seemed like hours before she felt his cock getting ready to shoot. He held her all the way down until last ropy thread had been swallowed.

Tom smiled and saidthat was good slut now go downstairs and start fixing breakfast. Tom's mother rose from the bed and walked down the hallway to the kitchen to start fixing the breakfast as told to do. Tom walked into the kitchen to see bacon grease splattering out of the pan burning her skin, so he told her that she could use a apron when frying things. Soon the table was set and breakfast was ready so they set down to eat.

Betty was wondering how her life could have taken such drastic change, and what new horror her son would come up with today. Halfway through breakfast the front doorbell rang. Betty was going to get up and get her robe, but Tom motioned for her to stay seated while he went to the door. Betty was even more aware of her nudity as she sat listening to Tom talk to someone at the front door.

Then she thought she would die when Tom came walking back into the kitchen leading another young man. Billy was a friend of Tom's from college they took most of their classes together and studied together to. Tom had explained the new situation to Billy at the front door, but Billy's eyes almost fell out of his head when he saw Tom's mother sitting there naked. Betty wanted to turn her eyes down out of shame but she knew that wouldn't be permitted so she kept looking straight ahead.

Tom said "tell Billy what you're name is now."

A tear formed in Betty's eyes as she spoke, but kept looking straight ahead. "Hello Billy my name is slut,"

"I told you from now on when you speak to someone to look at them? Why didn't you look at Billy when you spoke to him slut? You know you need punishment don't you?"

"Please Master I forgot, I will not forget again please give me one more chance I won't forget again please don't spank me please." Tears were running from her eyes as she said this, but she looked straight into his eyes as she spoke looking for a hint of mercy.

Tom smiled his training was working pretty good, "OK slut I will give you a chance why don't you ask Billy if he would like a blow job?"

Tom's mother looked at Billy and said, "Billy would you like a blow job this morning?"

Billy mouth was to dry all he could do was nod his head.

Betty got out of her chair crawling across the floor to Billy's feet, and then rising to her knees in front of him. She pulled his zipper down reaching inside for his already hard cock which she had trouble getting out of the opening because of its stiffness. Betty looked at the cock in her hands in front of her it was about the same lengths as Tom's nine inches, but it was the thickest cock she ever seen almost as thick as a pop can. Betty was a little bit afraid she would never even the able to get it in her mouth, but she also knew she had no choice so she opened her mouth real wide sliding the head in. She used her tongue to swirl around the head letting the tip of her tongue probe the small hole that brought a groan of pleasure from Billy's lips. She used one hand to slide up and down the length as her other hand caressed his balls. Soon she was sliding more and more of it into her mouth surprising even herself at how much he was taking of the monster. As the massive head expanded she knew he was getting ready to let loose and then his hot salty semen was running down her throat. She continued to suck as a cock softened and fell from her lips.

She looked at Tom waiting for permission to move, wondering if he was going to take a blowjob right now also, but he motioned for her to get back in her chair, and finish eating her breakfast. She crawled back to her chair and set down eating her breakfast normally as if nothing had happened. She felt something happening to her because as much as it revolted her to be used to like this the taste of the young cum did not bother her as much he saw thought it should. It still bothered her to be sitting in the kitchen stark naked with two young man one being her own son, but she reasoned she had no choice she had already made that long ago.

Betty was snapped out of her reverie by Tom speaking, "When you finish eating, then do the dishes, go take a shower, and wait in the living room for us."

Tom and Billy headed for Tom's room; while Betty finished eating, and did the other things she was told to do. Betty finished her shower and entered the living room Tom and Billy were already there waiting on her. She never noticed that Tom had set up a couple of hand-held video recorders on tripods in the corners of the room. Tom had cleaned off the heavy old oak coffee table; he had tied ropes to the far end, and ropes on the legs. He motioned for her to lie down over the end of the table this made her afraid she was going to get punished again.

She looked at Tom, "please master don't punish me I hurried, I'm sorry, I won't be slow anymore."

"Shut up slut just get down here I'm not going to punish you. Too much "Tom had to smile when he said that."

Betty was scared as she got down on the table; Tom pulled her hands to the other end tying them to the rope. He then tied each one of her knees to the table legs effectively spreading her legs wide open to whatever he was going to do. Billy and Tom both dropped their pants to the floor, followed by their T-shirts and shorts so they were as naked she was. Billy once again slid in front of her face presenting his still soft cock to her lips, which she opened and took it inside. His cock began to harden almost instantly filling her mouth with cock meat. She couldn't use her hands now but he didn't seem to mind because he started sliding his dick in and out of her mouth. She felt Tom's fingers probing her wide-open pussy and rubbing her clit, but then she felt his other fingers probing her asshole and there was something greasy on his fingers. Then it hit her that was Vaseline he was using on his fingers. Then she realized why they had tied her to the coffee table as they had, and she tried to scream around the cock in her mouth for them to stop, but only groans came out of her mouth. Betty tried to shake her head no, but Billy had to tight of a hold of her hair so she couldn't move. She fell Tom scoop a handful of her cunt juice and start working it into her annus, but was nothing she could do to stop them.

Betty felt the head of Tom's cock as it pressed against her ass, and then she felt the muscle starting the giveaway and the head slipped inside. She felt as though they were driving the baseball bat up her ass the pain was incredible and she knew her skin was tearing, but he kept on pushing she was sure that she was going to die. She was sure he had it all the way in but he kept going deeper and she couldn't even think of the cock in her mouth her insides hurt so badly. She felt like she is having cramps in her stomach, and for a minute it felt like she was even having a baby. Finally, she felt his hair against her ass and she knew he was all the way in, but then he started pulling back out that made her feel like her insides are being pulled inside out. She was sure he was going to kill her doing what is doing, but then he reached underneath her and started rubbing her clit. And the pain changed to being uncomfortable, but as she felt beginnings of an orgasm even the discomfort seem to disappear as the waves of the approaching orgasms swept over her.

She remembered Billy's cock in her mouth as he began to shoot his cum deep in her throat and she had to swallow fast to keep from drowning. Then at the top of her orgasm she felt Tom began coming in her ass and that gave her the second orgasm that topped the first one. She passed out, and when she came to they had untied her from the coffee table and were setting on the couch looking at her. There was a pool cum on the coffee table where her face was in had ran out of her mouth, and she could feel more cum running down her legs from her ass.

Betty said, "Master may I go get cleaned up?"

Tom smiled, "no not just yet first go get a wash cloth and wash off each one of our cock's."

Betty knew better than argue so she just rose up the best she could and walking slightly bowlegged went to the hall bathroom for a washcloth. She did take a washcloth first and cleaned her own ass with it. Then she rinsed it out and returned to them in the living room so she could clean both of them off. Then she finished cleaning both of their cocks and gave each of them another blowjob. Tom told her to take hot bath and relax which she did. Betty stayed in the bath until the water had turned cold and then she got out and dried herself. She walked into the room totally naked as she was supposed to be only to find them watching a video of her. She couldn't believe the woman on the screen was her taking one huge cock clear down her throat, and pushing back against another one in her ass. She knew when she saw the video that there had ever been any doubt about her fate it was sealed now because she really looked like a willing participant.

To be continued...