My Mother, My Teacher Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack removed his fingers from her clit and gripped her other hip and pushed himself in her as far as he possibly could and just felt her muscles contracting around his cock as he grunted softly. He didn't cum but he wanted to feel everything he could for his first time, wanting to remember it all in his mind. Her son kept her on her tip toes as he had his own flesh and blood swallowing his solid flesh pole inside her cunt. As he moved it felt like small flits of pain charging through her body. Jayne knew that once would never be enough, she would fuck him as much as she could before he returned back to college.

"Cum in me Baby! Cum in your mother....come for me!" Jayne yelled out to him begging him on each inward stroke of his beautiful thick long prick. Jayne was going nuts now; her body and mind were in their own sexual abyss as she climaxed yet again and her son was still fucking into her, with the wild passion that her husband , his father had denied her. What he could no longer give her she was now getting from their son Jack. Jayne loved her son, but a new and more profound love enveloped her. His balls slapped up against her as he gripped her hip[s tighter fucking her hard and deep.

"I-I need to cum mom," Jack whispered nuzzling beneath her ear, biting and sucking her neck as he slipped his hands under her arms and grabbed her shoulders with a reverse grip, using the leverage to pull himself into her after each out stroke.

"Cum...cum for your mother! Make me feel it way up inside me!" She pleaded, rolling her cunt backwards in small circles to meet each of his thrusts.

"G-going to...g-going t-to shoot...s-shoot in...in..." he said and stopped.

"Say it Jack! Say it so I can hear it. Say cum in your mother!" Jayne yelled back to him as she groaned out, hearing the wetness with each thrust into her dripping pussy. Her head was rolling about her shoulders as if she were possessed.

"Going... to cum in my mother's hot cunt! Hot wet cunt!" He cried out and began jerking. Jayne could feel his hot load shooting way within her depths, coating the heated walls of her snatch.

"F-Fuck!" Jayne yelled out, her tits bouncing about like crazy, as her son bucked and pumped his thick, rich load into her hot box, setting off a string of smaller orgasms that grew into one huge one that totally wiped her out. If Jack Jr. hadn't been holding her ups Jayne would have collapsed right then and there.

Jayne put down the toilet seat and jack Jr. shifted around her and sat her down upon it. She thought she was down with her son's cock but as soon as she raised her eyes and looked at his semi-swollen prick she knew then it wasn't over for her. Jayne loved to suck cock, and it had been so long since she had one worth sucking.

She slipped her slips over the head and swirled her tongue around his swollen head licking the cum mix from it and then began to ease him in and out of her throat till he was fully within the tightness of her airway. She swallowed around him, letting him feel her powerful throat muscles massaging his dick. He groaned out in pleasure and moved his hands to her shoulders and held on tightly as he bucked his hips to her face and fuck her throat nice and deep.

She was in the midst of sucking him back to full life when the door to the bathroom opened and his father walked in. He stood there starring as his wife took each and ever inch of their son's cock down her throat in one deep suck burying her nose in his pubes that were coated in their cum mix. They each figured he must have heard the moaning and groaning they were doing while in the heat of sexual bliss.

Jack couldn't but help get rock hard from his mothers expert blow job, he was at the point where his father couldn't ruin what he was feeling and he wasn't going to allow her to stop if he had his way. Jack Jr. wanted to fuck his mother's tight ass too; at this point he wanted every fucking hole on her he could take. Little did his mother know that she was unleashing years of sexual frustration in her son but she was definitely going to find out while he was home on this visit.

His father stood there with a grin and it was then that Jack Jr. knew it was okay, he proceeded to fuck his mother's wanton mouth faster and with force as his Father seemed to enjoy the show. Jack Jr. shot off into his mother's mouth while his father watched, and that added even more excitement to it all. They both watched her swallow the full load without missing a drop. Jack Sr. stood there in amazement licking his lips as his cock was hard and pressing in his pajama pants.

She stood up licked her lips and kissed her son goodnight with fire and passion. She whispered to his ear "I'll see you in the morning Baby."

Jayne turned and walked to the bedroom with her husband, and once the door closed he grabbed her and tossed her on the bed, ripped down his pajama pants and shoved his hard cock into her cunt feeling the slickness of his wife's and son's mix coating his full length. Once he coated his cock he took her tight asshole like he used to.

The three of them sat at the table together the next morning discussing him coming home every chance he could till he was able to transfer to a local college and live back at home again. Jack Sr. was now a rejuvenated man and both men agreed take their turns on Jayne or have threesomes to keep her happy and sexually satisfied. Family loving has a whole new meaning to it in their eyes. Jack Jr. would learn everything about sex he needed to know from his new teacher...his mother.

12