My Mother My Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QuietJohn
QuietJohn
251 Followers

"Oh yes! I'm cumming!" It was like riding a bucking bronco, her body straining wildly. For the first time in my life I saw and felt a woman orgasm up really close. Her clitoris jerked back and forth with the strength of her internal contractions, her ass cheeks in time. I could feel the internal milking around the fingers of both hands.

I kept pumping my fingers deep into her until she said, "Stop! Please stop, I can't take any more! Please..."

I lay still, holding her spread and exposed before me; exposed and vulnerable. My heart melted with the love I felt for her. I slowly pulled my fingers out and gently licked her now brightly flushed cunt, then her anus, tasting the slightly tart residue of my penetration. Nothing about this woman could put me off.

"Turn around, my darling, I want to kiss you. Besides, you're squashing me. And I'm sure my posture isn't very ladylike!"

I looked at her spread spatchcock pose and chuckled. "Stay like that while I get my camera."

Nellie started fighting under me, "Don't you dare..."

I rolled off her and turned, taking her in my arms. "Only kidding," I said and kissed her, long and intimate, sharing her own intimate taste with her as she licked my face clean during the long kiss. She would lick my chin then return her tongue to my mouth, my cheek.

I moved between her legs and she guided my cock into her pussy. I slipped in easily. Nellie whispered, "If you carry on like that you'll stretch me out of all proportion." She giggled. "It'll be like throwing a sausage down an alley, as I heard someone say once."

I laughed, slightly shocked. I moved inside her, wonderful, warm, clinging. "I love it just the way it is." I emphasized the words by pumping once hard. I had been so close before, on the very brink of cumming. The delay had brought me off the boil and I felt I could go on forever. The warmth of her body under mine, the subtle undulation of her hips meeting my thrusts, the intense feeling of love I felt all rolled into a single bit of rapture I had never experienced before.

I raised my torso using both arms and looked at Nellie's breasts. I reached down with my mouth and started suckling on her as would a child. Her hand rested on the back of my head. "My baby," she purred. Her other hand was on my bum, dictating the slow thrusting pace. One finger was against my anus, not moving, just a bit of pressure as she pulled me into her.

"How long..." Nellie started then stopped. I continued to suckle her. "Um, how long have you felt this way about me?"

"For as long as I can remember. Well, certainly from when I became aware of girls as girls." I kissed her lips, gently exploring her teeth with my tongue. "I used to hide in the tree outside your window hoping you would get undressed."

"I know."

I stopped moving. "You knew?"

"Yes. I would get undressed to my underwear. Let you see me from the back as I took my bra off."

I was stunned. I resumed pumping into her. "Did you know that I watched you in the bathroom? The toilet, actually."

This time she stopped moving. "You're joking! Tell me you're joking!"

I laughed. "No. I used to set a mirror up in the fanlight opposite the commode and then wait for you to go. I loved the way you pulled your panties to one side rather than pull them down."

"Did you get excited watching me pee?"

"I used to get so excited that, if I squeezed my thighs together, I would cum in my pants." I blushed as I remembered the unsatisfactory episodes.

Nellie was pulling me more urgently into her. "Would you like to watch me now. Peeing, I mean." She was blushing fiercely.

"It's the most exciting thing I can think of!" I was moving in long hard strokes. "Would you like me to watch you pee?"

She pulled my mouth to hers, her tongue hard and insistent. I felt her nod. "Yes," she said in my mouth. Nellie placed both hands on my buttocks stopping my thrusts. "Slow down, I want you to last longer. Lie still for a moment." She ran her warm hands up and down my back. Then, licking her index finger, she placed it on my anus and rubbed it, not penetrating, just rubbing.

"Have you ever..." It was my turn to stumble.

"Have I ever what?" She was looking at me, mischief in her eyes.

"Have you ever had anal sex?" My turn to blush.

She nodded. "Michael likes anal; insists on anal."

"Um... Do you enjoy it?"

"It hurt dreadfully at first. I felt like I was being torn apart. As you saw, Michael is not small in that department, but with time it got better. Then I bought butt plugs and stretched the opening. I quite enjoy it now although I prefer normal sex. I don't cum with anal sex." She continued to guide my thrusts. The pressure on my anus was exquisite. "Have you had anal sex?"

I shook my head. Nellie pulled my lips to her and we kissed. "We'll correct that..." We kissed on. The images in my head of seeing Nellie pee, of me fucking that tight back opening, those firm ass cheeks spread and slapping against my stomach. I was getting close. "Put your legs outside of mine," she whispered, "Let me close my legs, squeeze my thighs together; put a finger up your bum."

I did as she asked and was rewarded with the most exquisite pleasure. My whole body was lost in sensation as Nellie guided my thrusts, a finger just at my sphincter ring, her legs pressed together, her mouth on mine sucking my tongue. She reached between us and squeezed my nipple. Well, that was it, I roared and bucked, her finger penetrated my ass and it felt like an instant unbearable pleasure injection. I was completely overwhelmed by the sensations and must have passed out.

When I became aware of my surroundings again, Nellie was rubbing my back saying, "There, there." I lay there feeling her warm hands on my body. The duvet was not covering us anymore and I felt cold. I shivered.

I was lying completely slack, my full weight resting on her body. I raised myself up on my elbows and looked her in the eye. "I love you. That was the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me." I kissed her gently. "Thank you." Nellie twitched her cunt muscles in reply. I smiled because I was completely soft and could not answer.

"I need a shower. Will Mommy come and wash my back?" I used my baby boy voice.

"On condition you wash Mommy's back as well." As she laughed it pushed my cock out of her vaginal canal. I stood up and held out my hand to help her up. We walked together to the bathroom.

Nellie went and sat on the commode. I squatted in front of her, using my hands on her knees to spread her thighs. Nothing happened. "Moomfie's shy. She needs to get used to an audience." Nellie closed her eyes. There was a little spurt, just a couple of drops. Then another one, then a full torrent of water. I could smell the slightly acrid smell of urine. When the flow finished I tore off a piece of toilet paper and reaching between her legs, wiped her lips. The whole area was wet and sticky from our love making, so my ministrations were hopelessly inadequate.

Nellie laughed. "Wash me in the shower." She led me by my cock to the stall.

QuietJohn
QuietJohn
251 Followers
12