My Mother My Wife Ch. 06

Story Info
John gives Clara a good spanking.
3.3k words
4.56
38.8k
19

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QuietJohn
QuietJohn
249 Followers

We had a wonderful, albeit frustrating, time the next day. Nellie teased me by bending over in front of me on the stairs showing me her panty covered pussy. In the restaurant she slid her bare foot up my shin under the table; I could do nothing in response. The sexual tension was very high. Michael made some veiled references to his and Clara's trip to Port Elizabeth. I glanced at Nellie to see how she was taking it; she smiled and ran her toes up my shin.

After lunch we went down to the breakwater at the river mouth and watched the giant waves roll in and burst over the rocks, the spray flying high into the air only to be blown away by the wind. Nellie and I climbed out of the car and walked a little way down the breakwater to feel the power of the wind and the sea. I took her hand as we stood there watching. "I'm sorry..."

"Sorry for what? That Michael's doing your wife? That you're doing your mother?" She looked at me. "I'm not sorry!" She looked away. "They deserve each other." She squeezed my hand.

When we returned to the car the red spots were again on Clara's cheeks and Michael was looking smug.

Back home I made a fire while Michael poured drinks. Nellie busied herself preparing food while Clara sat paging through a glossy magazine. When Michael went up to the garage to fetch more firewood I took the opportunity to cuddle up behind my mother, my crotch pressed against her backside. She gently pushed back clenching her muscles. I was erect again after a full day of sexual innuendo.

I turned her face towards me and kissed her lips, our tongues touching. It was a short kiss and, as I broke away, I saw a movement out of the corner of my eye. I turned to see Clara standing in the doorway looking at us, her mouth had fallen open in surprise and the red spots on her cheeks were back. She turned away before I could say anything. I hesitated a moment, then continued as though nothing had happened; Nellie was unaware of the incident.

The evening passed smoothly enough with Clara icily brittle towards me, polite to my mother and hanging on every word my father said; more than before, if that was possible.

When we were making plans for the next day Michael told us that he and my mother had to attend some function the next morning, but that it would be finished by lunch time. And then, depending on the weather, we could go and explore the beach at Cannon Rocks, a wild, untamed stretch of coast a few miles away. We all said good night and went to our bedrooms.

In bed first, naked as ever, I waited for Clara to come to bed expecting an explosion, recriminations. I rehearsed what I was going to say in my head; if she said this, I would say that. If she said that, I would say the other.

Eventually she emerged from the bathroom, climbed into her side of the bed, pulled the duvet up to her chin and turned the light off. She turned her back towards me, lying on the extreme edge of the bed away from me.

"Clara..." I said.

"I don't want to hear it! Kissing your mother! Never in my life..." she hissed. "If your father knew!"

"I..."

"I said I don't want to hear it!" She interrupted me.

I shrugged in the dark, rolled away from her, pulled the duvet up and went to sleep. When I awoke next morning, the sun was streaming in the window. Late. The house was quiet. I looked over to Clara's side of the bed. Empty.

I lay for a time enjoying the warmth, the peace. My need for a pee forced me eventually to climb out of bed and go to the bathroom. I had a morning erection from the full bladder making aiming the stream into the loo without messing difficult. I decide to pee while showering, solving the problem.

I stood there under the warm water, a long stream of pale yellow liquid spraying from the tip of my penis. As always I had left the door to the bedroom open and at that moment Clara walked through the room. She stopped at the sight of me, her mouth open in shock. Like last night. She was rooted to the spot. "That's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen!" she gasped, her voice clear above the running water. "How could you? Your father..."

I turned my back on her. I finished showering, dried myself, dressed in a warm track suit, and then went down to the kitchen for coffee. I saw Clara in the living room on my way through. "Would you like some coffee? Tea?" No answer. I made a pot of filter coffee then, mug in hand, walked through to the sitting room.

Clara ignored me.

I sat down and looked at her. She was sitting upright, knees together, dress primly pulled down, pretending to read a periodical, some glossy home-makers magazine; English, of course. "We need to talk," I said.

"Nothing you can say will make any difference. Nothing!" The red spots were back on her cheeks.

"Clara..."

"Nothing! You are the most disgusting person I have ever met! Kissing your mother as though she were a whore. Urinating in the shower. You never wear clothes to bed. Shorts without shoes, no shirt. The list goes on and on! Your father..."

That was enough for me, I stood up and walked out the room. "Don't you dare walk away while I'm talking!" She screamed at my back. I carried on walking, up the stairs to our bedroom where I retrieved my computer and returned to the sitting room.

Clara continued as though I had not left the room. "You expect me to carry my own suitcase, to open my own doors. Your father..."

"Yes, my father," I interrupted. "I have something here I want you to look at." I fired up the computer while I talked, entering the password.

"Nothing you have could possibly interest me! I don't want to see it."

I selected the video of Clara and my father and pressed play, turning the screen towards her. She turned away, "I don't..."

I reached out and grabbed her behind the neck forcing her face towards the screen. She screamed, fighting me with all her strength. I held her tight. "Ow, you're hurting me! Let me go!!"

"Look at the screen!" I shouted. Slowly she stopped struggling as the pictures on the screen registered. I loosened my grip. She stared. When it came to an end I pressed the play button and we watched the whole video a second time. Then a third time.

When it was finished we sat in silence. I said, "Yes, my father..." I paused. "Did you enjoy his fingers up your cunt? Who's the whore now? As though he wasn't finger fucking you hard enough, you had to grab his hand and slam it into yourself. More! Harder! Did you enjoy it when he spunked all over the place?" I used the term my mother had used that day. "Did he have his thumb up your ass? Watch it again!" I pressed the play button.

After it had run its course I sat back and looked at her. "Do you think I didn't see you caressing his prick through his trousers, the way you did me, thousands of times! You're a disgusting cock-tease!" I asked again, "Who's the whore here? Who?" Now I was shouting.

I grabbed her behind the neck again and dragged her off the sofa. "Ow! Ow! You're hurting me!" I pulled her to the end of the sofa where Nellie had exposed herself to me the previous afternoon, not that I was thinking of that right now!

I forced her down till she was lying over the armrest, her ass in the air. She was kicking her legs, her hands trying to get to my hand holding her brutally in place. As she tired, I swapped hands and then reached down and flipped her skirt up over her back. I saw that she was wearing a skimpy G-string, her perfect cheeks open to my view, the skin white and fine. Perfect? I could clearly see four red wheals across both ass cheeks; red wheals with a faint blue line down the middle of each. Someone had taken a cane to her recently.

I raised my hand and smacked her hard on her right cheek. The cheek jumped, her buttocks clenched. She screamed. I smacked the other cheek. Really hard! I am a big man, played squash for many years. Smack! Smack! Smack! I lost count after ten.

When I stopped both her ass cheeks were bright red. Clara was whimpering, her legs were spread.

Still holding her behind the neck I reached down and felt between her legs, my fingers pushing under the tiny triangle of fabric covering her crotch. I was shocked at how hot and wet she was; I was expecting a tight dry pussy from the brutal beating I had given her. As she felt my invading hand her legs snapped together. Smack! "Open your legs! Wide!" No response. Smack! Her legs shot open. I pulled the G-string down leaving it at the top of her thighs, then felt again for her pussy. My fingers slipped easily in.

"Is this what Michael does? My father?" No reply. Smack!

Clara screamed into the pillow, "Stop! Please stop. You're hurting me!"

"Answer my question!"

"Yes," the answer muffled by the pillows.

I pumped my fingers deep into her pussy; she was so wet! "I can't hear you."

"Yes!" She shouted.

I leaned forward and dropped a dollop of spit into her deep crease, onto the faint pink skin surrounding her tiny hole. Keeping my fingers deep inside her I placed my thumb on her sphincter and pressed. My thumb slowly disappeared.

"Nooooo! Please..." her cheeks clenched trying to deny me access, her legs closing on my hand.

I pushed relentlessly until my thumb was fully embedded. "Does Michael do this too?"

"No! He never..." Clara was sobbing now. I tightened the grip on her neck. "Yes, yes..."

I started pumping my hand in and out, three fingers in her cunt, my thumb in her ass. "And you liked it?" No reply. I pumped harder, brutally, my hand slapping her red cheeks. "Didn't you?" I shouted.

"Yes!" Her legs spread almost of their own accord. "Yes! Hurt me! Harder!" Her juices were flowing, my fingers were squelching in and out; her pelvis tilted up giving me access, almost sucking my fingers back in. I felt her tense, go completely rigid. "Aaaah!" She screamed into the pillow. "Aaaaaaaah!" A long drawn out scream.

When I felt her relax I pulled my fingers out of her cunt, my thumb out of her ass. "My turn now!" Still holding her down by the neck with my left hand I pulled my trousers and underpants down, struggling to free my rampant cock. I kicked the clothes off.

"No!" She screamed, "Not there! Please!" her legs closed and her buttocks clenched together.

Smack! She wailed at the unexpectedness of it. Smack! "Who said I wanted to fuck you in the ass? No, you're going to suck my cock! And I'm going to cum in your mouth! And you're going to swallow!"

"No!" She started to struggle again.

Smack! Smack! "Yes!" I pulled her off the armrest; she landed on her hands and knees. I sat down on the couch, my bum on the very edge, my cock sticking up in the air, precum dripping from the tip. I brought her face closer. "No! I..."

"You will do as I say or you'll be really sorry!" I said this quietly. "And I mean really sorry. So far I've been playing with you. Don't make me get angry or you'll regret it." She was looking at me, her face pale. I took her face between both my hands and brought her closer. She did not resist, her eyes now fixed on my cock. I pulled her face down to my crotch and she opened her mouth to receive my cock head.

Clara was kneeling between my legs, her hands on either side of my thighs. "Use your hands as well." She moved her right hand and gripped the base of my cock. I pulled her head down further, seeing my cock disappear in her mouth, her lips tight around the shaft. I pulled her head away again; my shaft was slick with saliva.

"Come on," I said, "Use your hand as well. Pump my cock." I was pulling her head up and down, my hands on either side of her face. She moved her hand up and down in time with her head, her eyes closed. I pulled her face down hard and held it there, my cock deeply embedded in her mouth. Her eyes opened wide; she tried to pull her head away but I held her there. Her face went red and I relented; she jerked her head up, coughing, long trails of spittle joining her lips and my cock.

"Both hands," I said and forced her head back down. Clara placed her left hand flat on my stomach, her thumb and forefinger encircling the base, the other hand around my cock. I started moving her head rhythmically up and down, fucking her mouth. "Use your tongue," I hissed, holding her still with my cock head right at her lips, almost out. I felt her swirl it around the head. The sensation was unbelievable.

I moved her head up and down, speeding up. As I felt myself getting close I stopped; again my penis just inside her lips. I did not have to tell her this time to use her tongue. As I came off the boil, I slowed the pace, pumping my cock deep, then slowly out; I could see her cheeks go concave as I pulled out. "Yes, suck. That's it. Yes! Yes!" I was chanting in time with the thrusts. Faster. I felt my orgasm suddenly hit me. I could hold back no more! I pulled her head hard down against my stomach, her nose in my pubic hair as I felt myself squirting deep in her throat. Clara was fighting me with all her strength but I held her there until I stopped convulsing, stopped shooting sperm into her warm mouth. As I relaxed, she jerked her head back gasping for air, coughing. There was milky cum on her lips, dripping onto my lap. Her eyes were wide, watering.

I tried to pull her mouth back onto my still rigid cock but she turned her face away, still coughing and spluttering. I held her cheek tight against my stomach till the spell passed. There was cum all over my stomach and balls, now in her hair and on her cheek. "Now lick it up. Clean up the mess you made!" I released her head. She did not move. "Clara!" I said menacingly.

"I'll be sick!" She said looking up at me, her cheeks bright red.

"Then you'll have a lot more to lick up!" I took a handful of hair and pulled her face down towards my stomach. I saw her tongue come out tentatively, then I felt the warmth as she licked. I let go of her hair and let her go at her own pace.

She licked my stomach and around the base of my cock. "Now my balls. Suck them clean!" After a moment's hesitation she complied, holding my cock up, bending far forward.

When I considered the task done I pulled her head up, again gripping the hair on either side of her face. Her eyes were downcast. "Look at me!" I said. Her eyes lifted to meet mine. "Now listen to me very carefully. This business of 'your father' will stop immediately. He's my father, I know him better than you do and he's not a snob. A philanderer, an adulterer, yes. But not a snob. Do you understand?" No answer. I shook her, "Do you understand?" She nodded.

"Now tell me why he gave you a whipping yesterday?" I was guessing, but who else could have done it? Again no answer. "If you don't answer I'll give another hiding! Not a gentle spanking like a moment ago. A real hiding with my belt! Do you understand?" She nodded. "Now, why did he whip you yesterday?"

"I... I wouldn't let him... um... I wouldn't let him put his... thing back there." Her cheeks were bright red again.

"You mean you wouldn't let him fuck you up the ass?" I was being deliberately crude; all these months of frustration still very strong. She nodded. "So he whipped you. What did he use?"

"A... um... a riding crop."

"Did you let him fuck you up the ass after that?"

"We tried, but he was too big. The pain was too much!" There were tears welling.

"But you let him fuck you in your bald pussy?"

She nodded, tears running down her cheeks. "I'm sorry..."

I let her go, suddenly tired. Cruelty was not in my nature; I had never hit anyone before never forced anyone to do anything against their will although I could not deny getting aroused by spanking Clara, especially when I found how wet she was from being spanked. She was obviously turned on by force, by domination, maybe pain.

But now the moment had passed and I felt slightly sick. Clara had sunk down onto her haunches in front of me. "What... what are you going to do with that video clip?"

What was I going to do with it? "I'm going to keep it ready to send to everyone I, we, know if you step out of line again. If you start your shit about being so superior, being a cock tease."

"I promise we can have... be intimate any time you want. But please delete that video."

As she spoke I realized that I did not want to have sex with Clara. Too much water had passed under the bridge; the infatuation had washed away leaving only a longing, a love for my mother.

"No. That's not what I want anymore, you've effectively killed that. I don't care if you cock tease Michael, he'll soon set things right. The way you like it, forcing you to do anything and everything he wants. I don't care if you and he are intimate." An idea hovered in my brain. Was I bold enough to say it? "In fact, I want you to encourage him, even initiate intimacy. When we're all out on the deck together next time I want you to spread sun cream on his body. Take it a bit further. Feel him up, masturbate him. Let him stick a finger up your pussy, into your ass. And we'll be watching! Nellie and I, I mean."

"No..."

"Remember the video."

"That's too much! As disgust... I mean, as harsh as you are, you know that'll never happen, cannot ever happen. Michael will never do anything to me in front of you or your mother. He loves your mother, he told me so."

"He has a funny way of showing it!" I said. I knew what she was saying was true and that I could not expect her to comply with my demands. I certainly could not predict how Michael might react to an advance from Clara with Nellie and I within spitting distance.

"When the time comes you'll do as I say and we'll see what happens. Do you understand?" Clara nodded meekly. "Right, time for lunch. I'll have a toasted cheese and tomato sandwich, plenty cheese!"

QuietJohn
QuietJohn
249 Followers