My Mother My Wife Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she rolled onto her back she swapped her left hand for her right and started running her finger tips up and down her outer lips. They were pink and clear of any hair, every detail open to my eyes; I could see they were swollen and distended revealing her inner lips and the darker pink of her vaginal opening. There was a whitish fluid oozing out and down the crease of her ass, her fingers dipping into the flow and spreading it over the lips. I could also see her clitoris clearly; smooth, pink and shiny, wrapped in the white skin hood. I was amazed at how big it was. In our months of marriage I had never seen Clara intimately; she had a perfect textbook flowering-rose cunt, as one only sees in erotic art photography.

I saw her rhythm change, two fingers sliding into her vagina slick with her juices, then up and over her clitoris. She moved her other hand down and used her fingers to hold herself open, to pull the hood back from her clitoris. Her right hand started moving faster, pumping two, then three fingers into herself, hitting herself as she went in; then over her clit, grabbing it between her fingers, pulling twisting, stretching it out.

I stared in fascination as she tortured herself, mesmerized by the erotic brutality of her masturbation. I felt myself getting erect again, felt the excitement course through my body. I started pumping myself with my hand but it did not feel good, so I let go and continued to watch Clara, my face no more than two feet from her now red pussy.

I reached forward with my hand, my fingers steepled all the tips together forming a spearhead. Clara gasped and stopped moving as my fingers contacted her cunt. I dipped the tips into her oozing woman-cream and then spread it around her vaginal opening. More cream, rubbing deeper, spreading her womanhood open. More cream then the tips pushing in to the first knuckles, twisting, savoring. I was surprised at the heat radiating from her pussy. Clara's hands started moving again with new vigor, pulling, pinching, slapping.

I pushed in to the second knuckles, my four fingers and thumb spreading her wide. She reached down and grasped my wrist, pulling my hand into her, pumping it in when it stuck, out, then deeper. I pictured her at the pool using my father's hand to pound her pussy. As my whole fist slipped into her hot tight opening she groaned loudly, "Yes! Yes!" She was making animal noises in her throat, loud enough that I think my parents could hear. "Hurt me! Aaaah! Harder..." Her nails were digging into the skin at my wrist as she frantically thrust my hand in and out. Her other hand was pulling and twisting her clitoris, stretching it, squeezing it. I stared in awe.

"Ah! Ah! Aaah!" she was grunting in time with my thrusts. I could see her legs tense, her buttocks rise off the bed. "Yessss!" Her muscles were quivering with tension as she came; I could clearly feel the contractions deep in her cunt as her body climaxed. I kept thrusting after her hand stopped guiding mine, brutal twisting punches with my fist completely sunk into her cavern. I could see the milky fluid flowing, her whole ass-crease wet and dripping as she bridged in her ecstasy.

"Stop! Please stop, you're hurting me. Please..." I stopped pumping my arm. Slowly her body relaxed, her bum coming back to the bed, her legs straightening.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, "Is everything alright?" my father's voice.

After a brief pause I answered, "Yes thank you. Sorry we disturbed you."

"Clarissa?"

"Yes..." Clara croaked, barely audible. She cleared her throat, "Yes, thank you Michael. No problem."

After a long pause, "Okay then, see you in the morning. Good night." I could hear the uncertainty in his voice.

"Goodnight," we said in unison.

We lay frozen in time, my fist in her pussy up to the wrist, Clara's one hand lay limply over her pubic mound, the other still holding a nipple between her thumb and forefinger. There was sweat dripping off her chest. Her cheeks still sported red spots, the blush receding from her chest and neck, her eyes closed.

The cum from my recent climax had slipped down my chest and stomach onto the bed cover leaving shiny trails on the skin as it dried. My erection had subsided to a limp worm lying against my thigh, the tip still wet with cum. Slowly I pulled my fist out, amazed again that it fitted into that tight hole. It came free with a loud slurping sound; Clara lay unmoving.

"Do you want to use the bathroom?" I asked. No answer.

I went in and showered, standing a long time under the hot deluge. What sort of a woman was I married to? When I eventually turned the water off and had dried myself I returned to the bedroom. The lights were out and Clara was lying on the edge of her side of the bed, the covers up to her ears; I turned the bathroom light off, climbed into bed and fell instantly asleep.

12