My Mother My Wife Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QuietJohn
QuietJohn
254 Followers

"Did you ever see her again?"

"No. I thought about it for days. Then I plucked up the courage to go to the club, to see her again. But she wasn't there. I have not seen her since." A long silence followed.

"Come, let's go to bed."

Nellie giggled as she raised herself and I popped out, our combined juices running over my thighs. "Now you know what us girls have to contend with." I tweaked her nipple and she squeaked.

At the top of the stairs I saw that the master bedroom door was closed. We stood there hand-in-hand for a moment listening. Silence. In our bedroom I closed the door. I was only wearing my shorts, Nellie the wrap; I was carrying the remainder of our clothes. I threw them in the corner.

Nellie went on towards the bathroom, "I need a wee, a shower and then to be tucked up in your arms for the night."

"Wait, I want to see you wee."

"I'm all messy down there. As I've said before, you are a messy boy."

I laughed, "I don't care." After a moment I said, "I've got a better idea. Wait until we're in the shower and I can watch you there, and you can watch me." I looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"You're kinky, you know that?" Nellie let her wrap drop from her shoulders as she reached into the shower to turn on the water, one hand feeling the water, the other adjusting the temperature. I dropped my shorts and came up behind her, nuzzling her neck, reaching round to cup her breasts. I pushed my groin up against her backside.

"Not only are you kinky but you're insatiable!" she said.

I looked down at my flaccid cock. "Hardly," I said, "Little John seems to be exhausted, spent." Nellie giggled at my play on the name 'Big John'. She reached round and caressed me, her hand warm and wet.

"Let's give him a wash and then bed, some well-earned R and R."

When we were standing under the gushing water, Nellie asked, "Are you ready?"

"Ready?"

"I need to pee badly!"

Other thoughts had chased the fact out of my mind. "Wait..." I quickly sat down on the floor, my back against the cold tiles and pushed my feet between her feet forcing her to spread her legs; I had a front-row seat. "Okay."

The water was cascading down her body, a stream running off her nether lips. As I watched I saw the stream turn pale yellow and spray slightly forward; I reached out and let it run over my hand. Nellie bent her knees slightly outwards giving me a better view, standing there looking at my hand, trusting me.

She stepped forward, out of the spray of water, and the gush from between her legs centered on my chest, warm and fragrant. I played my fingers in the stream and it splashed on my face, my arms. I felt a warmth in my belly, in my soul; I loved her!

Eventually the stream dried up to a few drops, clear again, and she relaxed, straightening her legs. "Your turn..."

We swapped places, Nellie sitting, me standing; my cock was semi-erect. Well, less than semi-erect, more slightly bloated having been completely sated earlier. I took it in my hand and let go. Nellie's eyes were fixed on the end, where the yellow stream started. I aimed at her legs, then higher, playing the stream over her pubic hair and the junction of her thighs. She spread her legs wider and raised her knees so that the spray hit her protruding lips.

I aimed higher, hitting first one nipple then the other. Eventually I was empty. Nellie looked me in the eye and rubbed the urine into her breasts, her tummy, her pussy. The water was splashing onto her so I do not know how much urine was left but it was decadently sensual watching her hands move over her body rubbing my piss into her skin.

She stood up and we washed each other, lingering over those parts of the body that counted, her breasts, her pussy, her deep ass crack hiding her delicious back hole. Nellie did the same for me, rubbing her soap-slick fingers around my anus, pushing in slightly.

Nothing was said, nothing needed to be said; we were in a kind of mutual sensual love dance. Eventually I turned the water off.

When we were dry we snuggled naked under the duvet, arm in arm facing each other. We kissed, long and soft. "Tomorrow..."

"Ssshhhh," I said putting my finger over her lips. "Let's think about tomorrow tomorrow. For now I want to just hold you, and I want to wake up holding you; with you still here, warm and loving. Mine."

I heard her sniff and she whispered, "The cookie jar..."

I wiped her tears away, "I love you." Then I turned over and she spooned me, her soft breasts against my back her pubic hair nestled into my bum, her knees against the back of mine.

QuietJohn
QuietJohn
254 Followers