My Mother the Marriage Counselor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's good, baby," encouraged Maxine, as she probed the surface of John's shaft with her hard nipples. "You're doing great. Don't you love using your boobies?"

"I do," I panted, really getting off on how my breasts were really getting off Michael! I clamped my full lips around the head and kept moving my boobies up and down on the shaft. Soon, I was dragging my left tit up as I pulled the right one down. Even though he was trying to let me do all the work, the arousing sensation of all that tit-flesh against his member soon had him thrusting his pelvis up and down just the same. He humped so hard he dragged his enormous balls through my cleavage as well. The felt nubbly, hairy, and so full!

Just as in our oral sex lesson, Michael let loose without warning. Hot, searing semen exploded from the head of his cock and splattered my face. Another load settled around my neck. Finally, he grabbed his still-hard shaft and sprayed my tits with what was left. Mother spoke. "Scoop what you can into your mouth," she advised. "Look at Michael and smile as you drink it."

I obeyed. Michael sighed and grunted.

"Rub the rest into your tits like it was a beauty lotion," instructed Mom. "Yes. That's it! Lovely, just lovely."

Michael collapsed next to me on the couch and immediately began to snore. Mother's partner, John, moaned in distress.

"Sorry, honey," said Mom, remembering to gather her boobs together and slam them around his cock. "Elizabeth, help me. Lick the end every time it comes out."

I did. Soon my mother and I were both awash in cum--me for the second time! John collapsed next to his friend and joined in his slumber.

"Let them be," whispered my naked and cum-soaked mother. "Come into the bedroom."

I tiptoed away, still wearing the high heels I arrived in. Mother had kept hers on, too. I noticed that hers were higher than mine, and open toed. Her toenails were painted blood-red. I decided I'd like to try that.

Mom spoke out loud once we were in her bedroom. "You'll need some new clothes," she said, digging through her drawers. "Here! This will be your bra."

I looked at her in disbelief. "Mom, this is a C cup," I told her. "It's much too small."

"Of course it is," she said, opening a drawer and getting out a pair of scissors. "I wear this when I want to spill out. You know, maximum cleavage."

"That'd be more than maximum cleavage," I ventured. "That'd be indecent exposure."

"Now you're getting the idea," she bubbled. She waved the scissors and cut out two huge circles in the middle of the bra cups. "That's so your lovely nipples stick out! Can't make a sale unless you advertise the merchandise!"

"Mother, what are you talking about?" I wanted to know.

"Your punishment!" she sang out as she walked behind me to put my oversized breasts into the indecent exposure bra. "When you were little, I'd punish you when you did something wrong, right?"

"Right," I said as she wiggled my breasts into their confinement.

"Not taking care of your husband is an ADULT wrong!" she laughed. "It requires an adult punishment. I read this somewhere. I'm giving you the whore punishment."

"What?" I spat out, shocked again.

"I'm going to dress you up as slutty as you please and drop you in an unfamiliar part of town," she giggled. "You'll have to earn your cab fare back."

"How?" I asked.

"I think you know," she smiled. "Use the skills your teachers have given you! Top price is five dollars, 'cause you're just starting out!" She fished an incredibly small bright yellow t-shirt out of a drawer and pasted it to my bulging breasts and hardening nipples. "Advertise the merchandise! Yes, indeed!" She nearly skipped to her dresser to pull out a tight pair of hot pants that put my ass and pussy on gynecological display. "And shoes! Those are much too conservative. Wear mine!"

I teetered and towered on the too-high heels. My overbloated form was in real danger of toppling over, tits-first.

"Yum!" said Maxine. "You look good enough to eat! Wait! There's something missing!" she said.

"Some clothes that would actually cover my body?" I guessed.

"Don't be ridiculous," chided my mother. "You need makeup and a slutty blonde wig. Fortunately, I've got all that."

She fussed over my face, painting my lips with what seemed like an inch thickness of lipstick. "Makes the men think of one thing!" she sang, happily. "Here, put your hair into this blonde wig."

I did what she said. "Oooh, kinda spiky! Definitely the slut-whore look! It suits you, dear. Now, some sluts like tattoos and body piercing. I'm not crazy about that stuff." She poked my breasts to see how the tops of them wobbled up and bunched under my chin. Yes, this was beyond cleavage. "Like nipple rings. After all, the best thing for a man to hold onto while he's fucking your tits are the nipples themselves!" She grabbed at my nipples through the thin shirt and pulled. I winced a little, and she smiled as she released them. "Ready?"

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Can't tell you!" she laughed as she wriggled into a tight dress. Apparently, my mother generally didn't bother with underwear.

"But--won't I be cold?" I heard my voice crack.

"Here! You can wear my leather jacket," said Mom as she tossed it at me. I shrugged it over my shoulders. "But if you try to close it over those big titties, I'll be very angry. I don't think you want me to be very angry."

"No, mother," I agreed, grateful for the protection against the chill.

"Cold air does wonders for the way your nipples look, anyway," she said happily as she grabbed her car keys. "Ready?"

"It's not even noon, Mother," I protested as she led me away by the hand. I slowed down to steady my top-heavy form on the heels. "Don't... whores work at night?"

"Oh, that just means the field will be clear for you," she said, looking over at the sleeping forms of John and Michael. Their long cocks looked a little silly, lying there soft like that. "Leave the two men to sleep. I'll just have to help myself to some more when I get home. We're off!"

Mother drove me to a pretty sleazy side of town. I'd never been there before. There was a bus stop, an adult book store, and a bar with a sign that just said "LIQUOR LOUNGE". "Five dollars top price, and we'll see you later!" said Maxine, slamming the car door behind me. "Have fun, Little Tits--you whore you!"

And she drove away.

I looked around. The Liquor Lounge seemed like a good place to start. I walked in, the high heels making my walk a silly mincing gait. Fortunately, the more I walked like that, the more my big breasts bounced. I attracted the bartender's attention.

"What'll it be," he asked, looking me right in the titties.

"I don't have any money," I said, the fear showing in my voice. He smiled warmly and actually pulled his eyes away from my nipples toward my eyes. "Coffee for lovely ladies is on the house," he said, pouring a cup.

"Thank you," I squeaked, sitting down on the barstool. The shorts I was wearing exposed so much of my behind that I jumped from the sensation of the cold of the stool. That sent my jugs jumping again, to the barkeep's delight. He called to a man at the end of the bar.

"Don! Take a look at what came in off the street!"

The man grabbed his beer and turned. He raised his eyebrows at the spectacle of big-titted me.

"Hello," he said, hurrying to my side. I didn't look up from my coffee.

"Hello," I said, staring at the bottom of the cup through the cheap, weak coffee. "Um... give a girl a little money for some fun?" I whispered, tentatively.

"Maybe," said the man. "I sure like what I see."

I turned my head to face him.

It was Donald! My husband! What was he doing in a place like this?

"Should we get a room?" he said, licking his chops over my bursting boobies and nearly exposed nipples. "Or could you do what you do in the men's room here, if I locked the door?"

He showed no signs of recognizing me, although he didn't look up at my face once. God, if I ever decided to rob a bank, all I have to do is go in with my shirt off.

"The men's room is fine," I said, playing along. Maxine, my mother, had warned me about making her angry. And somehow, I believed her. As... ambivalent as I felt about acting out this tawdry scenario with my husband, I felt that doing so would be better than disappointing Mom again. I'd done it once by walking out on Donald. No--Mother had spelled out the terms of my punishment very clearly, and I was determined to see it through.

"Five bucks," I said, holding out my hand.

"Yeah!" said Donald, slapping a well-worn bill into my palm. He reached for my bottom and grabbed, leading my ass into the men's room. I thought I heard the bartender laugh quietly to himself.

Donald closed and locked the door to the small bathroom. "Let me at those motherfucking tits!" he said, reaching for my chest. He'd have ripped the shirt open at the front if he could. I helped him out, pulling it over my head. He slurped a load of saliva back into his mouth when he saw my too-small, nipple-less bra. "I love it!" he called, as he roughly pulled it off. He filled his mouth with nipple as I sat on the closed toilet. "These are so great that I want them loving up my dick!" he announced, shucking off his pants. Today, it looked as though Donald thought of underwear as optional, too. "Lemme sit on there, and you kneel on the floor," said Donald, pushing me off the only seat in the room. He leaned back, admiring the way his dick hardened straight up.

I smiled at him. I grabbed my big titties in my hands and slowly pulled them apart. I began lowering them onto his dick. "Hold still," I said seductively. Donald closed his eyes.

I remembered my training, and used the tits God and my mother had given me to soothe and excite my man's member. His breathing started coming more rapidly. Although I could tell he was aroused to the max, he barely lifted his rump off the toilet seat to hump my cleavage.

Mother was right. He WAS a lazy ass.

"Whoa! 'Bout to blow!" he called. Sure enough, hot semen rose from his cock and splashed my face and neck. I used my luxuriant boobies to milk as much as I could from him and spread it all over my face and tits like creamery butter.

"I got more, big tits," announced Donald, standing up. I had began to rise from my kneeling position, and he pushed my head down and shoved his soft cock into my mouth.

"I know you can get it hard again, slut," he said. "Suck!"

I agreed happily. "Suck," I said back and opened wide. Donald reached for the back of my head and pushed it onto his member. I relaxed my throat muscles. Compared to Michael's gorgeous size and shape, taking in Donald's dick was easy. It grew in my mouth, nudging the back of my throat. I slurped enthusiastically, and Donald chuckled with appreciation.

"Got nobody at home who'll do this for me," he muttered, mostly to himself. I responded by sucking harder. He grunted in response.

"Oh, baby, here it comes again," he shouted, pretty quickly. Hell, I thought, keeping him happy at home should be easy if that's as long as he can last. I felt the first round trickling down my throat. I swallowed, dutifully, really enjoying the look of pure ecstasy on my husband's face.

I let his dick drop from my mouth. One sticky drop of cum remained on his cockhead. I scraped it off gently with the palm of my hand and slurped it into my mouth. I stood up and let Donald collapse onto the toilet seat.

"Mmmm, baby, that was great. Lemme see those big tits of yours one more time before you put 'em away," he sighed.

I leaned over and let the hanging nipples graze his mouth. He pretended to bark and nipped at them!

I lowered those big boobies back into the too-small bra. I rubbed the nipples that stuck out the holes to increase their prominence, putting on a show for Donald. He let out with a low sound that was a cross between a chuckle and a grunt. I turned away from him and plastered the tight shirt to my topheavy profile.

"You can take the wig off now," I heard a voice say from behind me.

I whirled around. Donald smiled. He still hadn't bothered to pull his pants up over his sticky, spent cock.

"C'mon, Elizabeth," he said. "Let's go home."

I was speechless for a moment. "You knew it was me--all along?"

"'Course," he said, helping me on with my leather jacket and copping another feel as he did so. "What, you thought I just happened to be at this bar?"

I smirked, thinking of my scheming and oversexed mother. "Part of the plan, huh?" I teased, grabbing his crotch playfully.

"Yeah," he said, getting out his car keys as we emerged from the men's room. "Do me a favor," he whispered, getting the five-dollar bill from his pocket. "Give this to the bartender, willya? Tell him it's his cut--for the use of the room! I'll meet you in the car." He went out the door.

"Here," I said to the barkeep, tossing him the tattered five spot. "And thanks."

"Will we see you again around here?" he asked.

I smiled. "Maybe. We'll see," I giggled, pulling at the neckline of my shirt to give him a little titty peek.

I snuggled close to Donald in the car, pushing my boobies all over his torso.

"Let's go home," he said. "We got company."

"Company?" I said, pulling back.

"Yeah! Your mother," he explained.

I couldn't believe what he was saying. And yet I had lost my capacity to be shocked. Now that I knew my mother a little better, I realized that was just like her. "Oh, yeah?" I asked, pushing my bounty back into his body.

"Yeah," he said, cupping his balls through his jeans. "I think I owe her a little thank-you present."

I leaned and whispered into his ear. "I think you ought to give her a BIG thank-you present," I drooled, lovingly stroking his expanding package.

Donald put the car in drive.

12