My Mother, the Sex Surrogate Ch. 01

Story Info
Rick's mom helps with his impotence.
753 words
3.4
114.9k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always thought that my mom would excel in life. My dad died when I was in college, and she had to find a way to support herself. I wasn't surprised when she said that she was going to find work as a therapist. Eventually I found out that she is a sex surrogate. In fact, she is the best damn sex surrogate in New York City. For those of you who aren't in the know, a sex surrogate is a therapist who has sex with her patients instead of just talking about it. It may sound like prostitution, but it's perfectly legal.

It's weird to talk about my mom this way, but I can tell why she is so popular. Cheryl is in her late forties, but takes care of herself. She has long, honey-blonde hair, and full breasts and thighs. She looks hot, but she makes you feel comfortable.

But let's talk about me. I'm a resident in a teaching hospital. A few months ago the stress started to get to me, and I started having trouble getting hard. For a while my wife Sue and I just skipped the sex, and then she made suggestion.

"Rick," she said, "why don't you see a sex surrogate?"

She wanted me to have sex with another woman! I tried to laugh it off, "Ha, like I even know how to find one."

"You must be kidding. Cheryl can recommend one."

Great, she wants to talk to my mom about my cock. "Now you're kidding me. She would never think another surrogate is good enough for her boy..."

"Ah ha," Sue replied, winking dramatically, "I guess she'll have to do it herself."

I blushed. "That's not what I meant." I realized she was kidding. "She's too expensive for me, silly!"

"Whatever," Sue replied.

I thought that was the end of it. Nevertheless, I started having fantasies about doing it with a surrogate, and she always looked like Cheryl. I kept picturing the tight sweaters she wears. She never wears a bra, but her pointy-nippled breasts seem to defy gravity. Any man would fuck her, I thought, beating my meat for the tenth time in a week. My hot mom.

Like I said, I thought the whole surrogate idea was dead, until I came home one day.

"I just talked to Cheryl," Sue announced. "We came up with a solution to your problem." She looked down towards Little Ricky.

"Oh lord," I said, "Don't tell me she set me up with another high-priced surrogate!"

"She's buying. Some chick named Lola is coming over tomorrow at eight. I'll disappear."

That night, I kept dreaming about a pink, wet cunt with blond hair. I felt like I was already cheating on the brunette next to me.

When I came home the next day, Sue was gone. She wrote a night saying that Lola wanted me to leave the house, and come back at 8:05. "Otherwise no thang!" Sue wrote. I had a leisurely dinner, and went out for a walk.

When I came back, I was shocked to find the door ajar."Come here," a voice called from upstairs. There was a woman in our bed. She had the lights off and the blinds closed, but I could clearly see her blonde hair and big tits. Paging Dr. Freud, I thought. My mom's idea of a good fuck for her boy is someone like her. Only this chick seemed ten years younger.

"Hello there," I said, my voice cracking. She gestured for me to come to her. I quickly undressed and jumped in bed. "I don't know how this works." I said, stupidly. Lola placed it on her right breast. I love to squeeze a big boob. Sue doesn't have a big rack, but I dated a girl in college who had quite a pair. Lola's tit was very soft, but always sprang back into position. Her nipple was long and had gotten very hard. It felt like the tuning knob on an old TV. She put her mouth to my ear.

"I'm wet," she whispered. I slipped my hand into her bush, which was soaked with thick foamy cunt juice. She pull my hand towards her slit. Her love tunnel was soft, wet, and tight. "Wow, you feel like a virgin!" Lola clamped down on my finger till it hurt, then relaxed. I slipped my finger deeper in and found her G-spot. She got so excited that she bit my earlobe. "Oh Pookie.." she sighed. Pookie?