My Mother the Slut

Story Info
His mother was the bane of his existence.
4k words
4.06
246.7k
73
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dass4450
dass4450
646 Followers

Jenny was big, fat slob of a woman. And as my mother, the bane of my existence. I hated her with a passion. Five feet six of slattern. I never knew my father and I doubt she would have known which of her many, many lovers he was. I’m constantly amazed that I was allowed to live. I’m convinced she would have had me aborted. In all probability, the fat cow didn’t even know she was pregnant until too late. I have no idea why she kept me and didn’t adopt me out. As I grew, I became the housekeeper, cook and launderer. After school, I spent all my spare time on housework or homework.

She actually had a decent job as a loans officer in the local bank so we were never short of money. During the day she was a respectable citizen. After hours, she changed into a drunken tart. Over the years, I had witnessed dozens of men of all descriptions rolling in the door with her generally as drunk as a skunk. They would go to her bedroom and leave the door open most times and I could hear the sound of rigorous fucking despite turning up the volume on the TV. “Fuck me, you stud. Fuck me good.” And quite often, “ooh you bastard, what about me?” as the stud had his enjoyment but she didn’t. They rarely stayed overnight and I could often hear her sobbing herself to sleep.

When I was younger, she could doll herself up quite nicely. She had voluptuous curves that she displayed in low cut dresses, but the years took their toll. By the time I was at college, she had lost her waist and had become big and fat. More often than not, Jenny would arrive home without an escort and stagger off to bed alone. I could hear the buzzing of her vibrator as she rooted herself to sleep. The insatiable tart.

Tonia moved in upstairs when I was about sixteen. Where my mom was blondish, Tonia was dark haired, but just as big and twice as self centred. She had a daughter who was in much the same boat as me. A shy girl of similar age, she was a half caste black girl with kinky hair, honey caramel skin and lovely white teeth. We went to school together and became our only friends. Becky was quite bright and the pair of us were in the top 5% of our classes. We both wanted to be doctors.

Jenny and Tonia hit it off real fast. Almost the first night, they went off to mom’s favourite watering hole and arrived home pissed holding each other up.

“Thash my son. Some bastard left him as a present, years ago,” she introduced me. “Bart, thish is my good friend, Tonia. Say hello, you friggin’ worm.”

“Hello.”

“He’s quite a good lookin’ boy, Jenny. The guy that fucked ya must have been alright.”

“Yeah, s’pose so. Just can’t remember ‘im, thash all. I’m fucked Tonia, baby. Gotta crash. See ya tomorra.” She waddled off to bed, leaving me with Tonia.

“I’m, gonna crash too.” She paused at the door. “What’s your name, boy.”

“Bart.”

“I gotta daughter. Becky. Stay outta her pants, boy, or I’ll have ya guts for garters.” Tonia glared at me with real malevolence and staggered out the door. Phew!

Becky and I discovered sex during a semester break. We were working on one of my biology papers when I inadvertently pulled up a porn site instead of one that was supposed to be about research into breast cancer. I looked at her, and she looked at me. I guess we were both sexually curious. “Go on. Let’s see if there’s more.” Her lovely dark eyes gleamed with interest. I surfed about and we shared soft and hard porn images for an hour. My dick was hard and she squirmed about on her chair.

Becky turned to look at me after looking at some thumbs of a white guy rove up the crack of a dark woman. “Bart, have you ever....”

“Nope. I haven’t had time to meet girls, you know that.”

“I’m a girl.”

“Yeah, but your my friend. I’ve never considered you that way.”

She pouted her full luscious lips. “Don’t you find me attractive at all?”

I looked at her with some astonishment. “I don’t know. You were just there.” I looked at her, probably the first time as female, female. She was slim, but her breasts had developed quite nicely. She had a small waist and the hard muscular buttocks of an athlete. Her long smooth legs were very shapely. Suddenly, I could smell the aroma of something I couldn’t define. Becky was wearing a skirt and a T-shirt that bulged with her breasts. When she saw me looking at them, two hard bumps appeared and pointed at me.

“Kiss me, Bart. I’ve never been kissed and I want you to be the first.” She leaned toward me and laid her big lips on mine. We kissed, gently at first, and then, with greater confidence, more passionately, more exploringly. She had her hands on my shoulders, kneading them while I had my hands on her tiny waist. We drew apart.

“Whew. That was so nice, Bart. Can we do some more?”

“Becky, I just love kissing you, but if your mother caught us fooling around, she’d cut my balls off.”

“She may be my mother, but she’s no longer in control of my life. I know you still look after your mother like a trained house slave, but we are both going to get out of here in a couple of months when we finish college. You promised.” In our loneliness, we had told each other our secrets. Her mother was a drunken slut too.

“Yeah, but just the same......” I saw the look of disappointment as she stood. Without thinking, I pulled her close and buried my head in her boobs, loving the feeling of the firm but tensile mounds against my stubbly face. I hugged her close, my hands going to her glorious ass and pulling her between my legs. My cock was causing me pain tightly confined in my jeans. “You win, Becky,” I muttered, muffled by my face being pressed between her lovely breasts. I looked up at her, and said warningly, “but let’s keep this quiet, OK?”

“OK. Stand up and kiss me again.” I complied. Our kissing had gotten a whole heap better. She grabbed one hand and placed it over her boob. I could feel the hard nubbin of her teat, and she moaned as I rubbed it. Becky paused the kissing and whispered, “I’m not wearing a bra.” I took the hint and slid my hand up under her shirt and onto her incredibly smooth, rounded breast rapidly finding the erect nipple and pinching it gently. It grew some more and I switched to the other and repeated the dose. She moaned, leaned back and pulled the shirt off over her head. I would have whistled had my mouth not been so dry. Christ! They were perfect....conical, full and round, topped with bursting black nipples on wrinkled areolae that I would find hard to cover with my mouth. “Suck ‘em,” she demanded. I did. She held my head, moaning gently as I laved, licked and sucked each nipple in turn, pinching and pummelling the unattended one. They overflowed my hands but not by much.

Becky pushed my head down and I kissed my way down to her beautiful belly button and started undoing her jeans. I kissed her again as I pushed the jeans down over her jutting rear and felt her wriggle them down her legs and shake them off her feet. “Get your gear off, Bart. I want to see you too.”

I got them off. I had filled out nicely in the last few years, broad of shoulder with good pecs and hairless chest. My lean stomach had a wisp of dark curly hairs that snaked down into my jeans. Becky ran her hands over my chest and shoulders. “Very nice. Now your pants.”

“Are you sure you want to see this?” I whispered, as I undid the button and started easing it down over my bursting prick.

“Oooh yes. Oh, it’s so nice.” She dropped to her knees and took it into her hands, examining it closely. “What’s this coming out the top? It must be the pre-sex lubricating goo that we read about when we did the research into male and female genitalia last semester.” She experimentally licked a drop, and looked up at me. “That’s quite nice, Bart. Do you mind if I suck it a bit?”

I shook my head, totally speechless, and watched as she lowered her hot mouth onto my bursting helmet. She moved up and down a couple of times then sucked on it like a big lollipop. My knees buckled and I gasped at the exquisite sensation. Her head bobbed up and down, my hands clutching her kinky haired head, gasping as she swirled her hot pink tongue around the underside of the helmet. “Stop, Becky, please. It’s too nice. I’m gonna shoot!!” To late. I spurted uncontrollably into her hot fiercely sucking mouth and held on to her head as my knees buckled. She swallowed as each fulsome spurt hit the back of her mouth. Some pearly white drips forced their way out of the sides of her mouth, and she looked up at me and sucked the rest out causing me to have another paroxysm of exquisite sensation. She lifted off and her bright pink tongue swirled across her lips and she sought out and consumed the escaped spunk.

“Bart! That was so nice. I never imagined it would taste that good. I can see you enjoyed it. My turn now.” She stood and pushed her undies down and stepped out of them. She sat on the chair and spread her smooth lissom brown thighs. I dropped to my knees and gazed at her hidden treasure. Her mons veneris positively bulged beneath quite a light covering of crinkly black pubic hair that separated to show a dark crack glistening with her juices. Becky pried her large lips apart and pushed my head into her cunt. I barely had time to register the shocking pink of her inner pussy as my parched mouth mashed into her hot box. “Lick, Bart, lick!” she demanded.

I licked immediately tasting the aroma I had smelt before. My roughened tongue slid over the bulge of her clitoris and she sighed and hunched forward, both hands clutching my head tightly to her. I reached up and moulded her marvellous breasts, pinching her gorgeous nipples while slurping up and down her cunt slit. She tasted divine, musky but tart. Suddenly she groaned. “I’m cumming Bart, sooooo nice, baby.” My tongue was bathed with her joy juice and I sucked it all down. I continued licking gently, still tweaking her nipples as her convulsions continued. My dick had not gone down.

“Bart, let’s fuck, baby.” Becky stood and pulled me to my feet and over to my bed. She laid back and raised her knees, her glistening cuntal lips beckoned me. I got between her sleek thighs, my cock waving and bobbing. She took hold of it and placed it at her slimy entrance. “Push, baby push. Give it to me.” I entered paradise, hesitatingly at first, then firmly until I met resistance. Becky flung her lissom legs around my waist and pulled me through her hymen, gasping from the pain, then sighing as she felt me sheathe all the way home. I rested and gloried in the sensation of being buried in a hot, tight cunt. With movements of her hips, she entreated me to fuck her and I did, long and hot, short and tight, glorious, glorious fucking. Faster and faster until I spunked her. Becky came too, convulsively clutching me and kissing me furiously.

Eventually she fell slack beneath me. “Beck, tell me you won’t get pregnant. Please, it’s the last thing we need right now.”

“No baby, I’ve been on the pill for two months now. I’ve thought of us doing this for some time. And it was worth the wait. Can we do it again? I’ll get on top.”

Our times together were limited to after school and before our moms came home. We sucked, fucked, sucked and fucked some more and even went anal one glorious afternoon. Sometimes we got together while our moms were out on the town, but didn’t risk it too often. Sometimes, the old tarts came home early when the action was limited and boozed on in our apartment. I’d get away from them into my bedroom but I could hear them giggling like girls over salacious bits from past conquests.

One night, my mom in the toilet, Tonia came into my room as I typed a term paper on my computer. She put her hands on my shoulders and spun me around. She bent down close and peered into my eyes. “You haven’t touched my Becky, have you Bart?” she demanded, her eyes sharp, her breath disgusting. She must have caught something in my expression. Her talons sunk into my shoulders. “Have, you? Answer me you little bastard.” I looked down, straight into her massive cleavage revealed by her tartish low cut dress.

I gathered myself. I looked back at her steadily. “No Mrs. Todman. Becky and I are just friends, that’s all.”

Tonia continued to stare into my eyes, her talons still sunk into my muscular shoulders. Her grip lessened and she actually caressed me. “You know what? You’re a very handsome boy. Very handsome, and well set up. I wouldn’t blame the girl is she did fuck you.”

She stood up and her shelf-like bosom punched into my face as she pulled me close. “Don’t touch her Bart. I don’t need the aggravation of her being pregnant.”

Then, total surprise. Still with my face crushed into her huge tits, she muttered, “I’m here if you need to get a load off. I’d enjoy that.”

I pushed myself back from her, thinking fast. “Er, thank you Mrs. Todman, but I’m alright. I’m seeing a girl from the college and we get it on fairly often.”

Tonia glared at me, huffed and then strode out of the room as she heard the toilet flush, the big moons of her fat arse rolling within the confines of her tight dress, leaving behind a cloud of Chanel #5. Strangely, my penis had hardened and I shook my head at disbelief that it could get aroused by such a blowzy old tart.

After that, any time she was over, I could feel her eyes boring into me, roving up and down, checking me out and looking at me speculatively. One night, the inevitable.

Not long after, she and Jenny came home early, my mother much more drunk than usual. After two more drinks, she went to the bedroom and crashed. I heard Tonia tell her that she was going home, but she came into my room and closed the door behind her.

“Right, Bart, time you and I had a little talk. It didn’t take me long to get Jenny pissed and she’s out like a light so we won’t be disturbed.” I had started to rise from my computer chair but she pushed me back and stood over me, her hands on her hips, her vast bosom rising and falling. She glared at me. “I know about you and Becky. I got it out of her last night. The little lying bitch. She was taking a shower and I grabbed her panties. They were wet and slimy and I could smell fresh spunk. I know the smell of fresh spunk, lad. I hauled her out of the shower, threatened her with sending her to her grandmother’s out west and she admitted you and her have been fucking for ages. You little shit!”

I wasn’t so little but she was bigger. I didn’t know what to say. I looked down. “Mrs. Todman, we have been careful. I love her and she loves me.”

“Yeah. Maybe. I don’t fuckin’ care. I need some lovin’ too. Get that bathrobe off and let me look at what my daughter’s been getting. Go on or so help me, I’ll beat Becky ‘til she can’t stand up, the little tart.”

Reluctantly, I stood while she sat on the edge of the bed, her eyes gleaming ferally as I shucked my robe and stood before her, buck naked, my meaty prick dangling over my large balls.

“Whew! You sure are built for a lad. Come here.” I moved closer and she grabbed my dick and gave my balls a heft with the other hand. “Quite a set, young Bart. You’ve seen Becky’s tits, now see a real woman’s.” She shrugged out her dress and peeled it down to her waist revealing massive sagging melons that fell slackly down onto her paunchy belly. She pulled me even closer and fisted my cock into her hot mouth sucking fiercely. Traitorously it rose and stood stiffly. “That’s better, boy. Now slide it into these.” So saying, she lifted her enormous titflesh and wrapped them round my rigid prick and started to wank it with them.

I felt eerily erotic and I groaned.

“You like Tonia’s tits do you, big boy. Get on the bed.” She rose, her tits slapping down onto her stomach and pushed her dress down and off her huge hips. Tonia wasn’t wearing underwear. She pushed me onto my back and straddled me. Pulling her stomach up, I saw her part her extremely hairy pussy, grab my cock and plunge it into the dank depths. She sank down with a loud, “Aaaaaah, so good, a lovely prick for Auntie Tonia.” She started to ride up and down. “Suck my tits, Bart.” Her massive melons tried to smother me as she fed a fat nipple into my mouth. I obeyed, sucking the fat nubbin, then the other as she pushed it at me.

Faster and faster she rode me, groaning and gripping my waist with her big fat thighs. As I bit down on her tit, she came, massively, her cum flooding out of her and deluging my cock and balls. She rode on, huge jugs flying and occasionally whipping me with them. Another massive cum. “Ooooh, you big cocked boy. I haven’t cum like this in ages. Don’t you dare cum now. Oooooohhh, another one. Good god, it is sooooo gooood!!!”

After cumming again, she unseated herself and scooted back, grabbing my cock and wanking hard. I couldn’t help it. I spurted hard and she directed the streams of pearly cum over both her jugs, then let go and pulled her sperm laden nipples into her mouth sucking and slurping until she got it all.

“Yum, yum, boy. You taste awful nice.”

“What the fuck is going on here??!!” My mother stood at the door, arms on her hips, a nightdress moulded to her big fat figure. “What in hell are you doing with my son, Tonia, you harlot? You’ve shagged him haven’t you. I shoulda known. Bart this, Bart that. Oooh, he’s a good lookin’ boy. On and on. I bloody well knew you were up to something cos you made sure I was drinking two to your one, you filthy tart.”

Tonia, still astride my thighs, laughed. “Cut it out Jenny. You’re just pissed because I got him first. Admit it, you wanted a taste yourself. And that’s incest, my dear friend, incest.” She fisted my half hard cock. “Check this out. Ain’t it somethin’? I’ve had it up me and it was fuckin’ good, so tough titty. You want some, don’t you, and don’t even try to deny it, ya fat fraud.”

Jenny eyed my three quarters erect cock and licked her lips. “Christ, I haven’t seen one that large in a coons age. Shift over and let me have a feel.” Tonia swung a leg over me leaving a trail of her cum over my thighs. Jenny waddled to the bed and sat down heavily on the edge reaching for my abandoned cock. As soon as she laid her fat fingers on it, the traitorous bastard erected to burgeoning hardness.

So help me, ashamed, embarrassed but aroused, I watched has her hand wanked me, her huge tits swaying and rolling within the confines of the filmy nightdress. I could see nipples bigger than acorns pushing against the fabric. Abruptly, she stood up and hoisted the nightdress up and over her head and I watched entranced as her big fat body was revealed. At the junction of her meaty thighs was a vee of grayish blonde hairy muff. Her massive, blue veined breasts fell down and rolled around over her mounded stomach, the nipples big and bright red.

Jenny knelt on the edge of the bed, pulled me up by my arms and buried my face in her heaving titflesh. “The bitch is right, boy. I have wanted to sample you for a long time, and I don’t give a frig if it’s incest or not. I want what you’ve got so don’t bloody disappoint me, or I swear, I’ll get a knife and cut your bollocks off.” She shoved me over and knelt on the bed, her huge ass waving at me. “Fuck me son, fuck me like a dog.” She spread her thighs wide apart and I could see her bright red, gaping maw glistening at me.

Tonia gave me a shove. “Go on lad, fuck it up her. Let her know that you’re a man.” I knelt behind her, pulled my dick down and laid it at the entrance to her hairy minge. I hesitated, but Tonia smacked me hard on my right buttock, and three inches lunged into the furnace-like twat.

“Thash, right son, fuck ya mother like a dog. Get it in, you little bastard.” Mom heaved back and I was buried to the hilt. “Go on, fuck me, fuck me. Grab my tits and pinch my nipples.”

I did as I was ordered. Suddenly angry, I fucked her with a vengeance, reaching under her torso, finding her massive tits, and using them to pull me into her. I found both nipples and pinched and tweaked them until she came with a gigantic moan. I felt her cunt spasming around my pounding cock, and still I fucked on, hunching against her big fat ass as she greedily humped for more. The bitch orgasmed again, then again and I actually hit the bottom of her cavernous cunt. That did me. I spurted, deep and often, clutching her huge breasts, overcome with eroticism of it all.

dass4450
dass4450
646 Followers
12