My Mother, The Stripper Pt. 05

Story Info
Mother and family strip and have lots of sex.
8.6k words
4.6
47k
35

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderdrm
raiderdrm
374 Followers

During the trip home following our lodge encore, I talked to the girls about the opportunity Mark had just told me about. I wasn't sure about the details, but we all were interested.

I knew Janie was returning home to Colorado this coming Monday. I was pretty sure she would miss the possible performance. Bethany said she couldn't wait, she was all in as usual.

Kili had ask us to help her out this coming Saturday evening. I wasn't sure where it was to take place, and hadn't made up my mind. I already knew Janie and Bethany could hardly wait as usual, regardless of the location. It wasn't hard to tell, Bethany was destined to be a star!

When we all walked into the house, Dan, Ryan and Bradley were there waiting. Because of everything that had happened at the lodge, I hadn't thought about anything past our performance. Very soon all three of us knew our nights weren't over, just yet.

Before any of us agreed to anything, we decided to take showers. After all, all three of us had just been freshly fucked, myself by four men.

I had surrendered myself to the thought of spending the next hour or so, taking care of my doting and handsome husband.

I had fucked four other men, it was now his turn. Boy oh boy was I ever wrong!

When I walked out of the shower, Dan was already ears deep into Janie in our bed. And she was loving every flicker of his talented tongue. Hum, I thought, what the fuck!

"Hey Aunt Raye." I heard Bradley say, "your mine now." He smiled, while standing in the doorway of my bedroom. He walked over and removed my towel, and led me down the hall towards our guest bedroom located on the other side of the house. I guess I was about to be fucked by my young nephew.

Upon passing Janie's room, I could hear Bethany inside. I'm pretty sure she was with Ryan. Wow I thought, this hadn't gone down anything like I had imagined it would. I thought for sure Bradley would take Janie, Hum.

When we arrived, Bradley opened the door. I walked in, and sat on the edge of the bed. I pulled Bradley closer, he was already breathing heavily. I unbuckled his belt and unhooked the button on his jeans and pulled them down. His cock sprung out like it was spring loaded! My nipples immediately turned hard upon seeing his young firm cock.

Bradley looked at me intensly, His eyes were focused on my breasts. "Um, Aunt Raye, I've wanted you ever since I watched you dance earlier tonight. Now, you're going to be mine...all mine." He said hungrily.

I laid back on the bed, I lifted my legs in the air, before I knew it, Bradley was on top of me grinding away. "Whoa sweetie slow down, we have all evening Bradley don't you want to enjoy it?" I said.

Sheepishly he smiled and said. "Yes Aunt Raye I do, but I've been thinking about you all night, I guess I'm kind of excited you know from the anticipation." I kissed him on his cheek. Aw he had lusted for his aunt, how sweet.

"I know Bradley, but please take your time, that way we both can enjoy the moment." I instructed him to sit up a bit. Still connected, I took his hands and placed them on my breasts. As he continued to fuck me, I grabbed his hips and helped him to find a smoother rhythm. "There, doesn't that feel better?" I ask. He nodded with approval.

When he seemed close to an orgasm, I started to squeeze his cock with my inner muscles, his eyes got huge. "Oh Aunt Raye that feels super, Oh, oh my," he moaned as he continued to stroke. He let out a low pitch moan, all of his muscles restricted, he unleashed his entire load of love for his Aunt Raye.

When he was finished, he collapsed on top of me. "Wow Aunt Raye that was the best, the best I've ever had," he said with a grateful smile. "Thank you, bless you, you're one hell of a teacher Aunt Raye."

I smiled, "please Bradley, from now on call me Raye."

As he removed his cock, still trembling he ask, "is there anything I can do for you Raye?"

I smiled, "sure Bradley how about a hand." I reached out and grabbed his right hand. "Please follow my instructions," I placed his finger on my clitoris. "Do you feel that bump?" I ask.

Bradley nodded yes. "Well then, start massaging it softly in a circular motion, just as you did earlier this evening at the lodge."

Bradley began to finger me, and just as he had witnessed earlier, he used his other hand to fondle my breasts and nipples.

He was a quick study. As he continued, I started to reminisce on Bradley growing up. He was always such a cute kid. Now this kid was all grown up. Twenty two years of age. And he was, very nicely I might add, getting me to an orgasm very sensually.

Soon I would be there, as he squeezed my nipple firmly one final time, I moaned then squealed with delight. The feeling of warmth was wonderful, he had totally satisfied my wants and needs.

As I laid back down still gasping for breath, I was at peace with the world. Life had been good. I had been taken by five good looking and talented young men. What more could a lady ever ask for.

Bradley returned from the restroom, with a nice warm washcloth and a dry one. He cleaned himself up, when he had finished he gently cleaned me up. I cherished the attention. Soon after, we both were spooning and soon fast asleep.

I'm not sure what the time was, but I awoke with someone fondling my nipples. I looked up, it was my son Ryan.

I smiled, "what's going on here son?" I ask.

Ryan smiled, "well good morning mom."

Still confused about the nipple play, I frowned .

Ryan noticing, smiled nervously. "Well mom, I did Bethany last night, Janie and hour ago. Now, it's your turn."

I looked at him, and slowly smiled. "Janie your half sister, you're kidding right?"

Ryan looking serious now, said. "No mom, I'm dead serious! Last night was probably one of the most exciting and sensual nights of my young life. I know, I've always looked at Bethany and Janie with lust. Ever since I became a teenager," he was twenty two now.

He continued, "but Damn mom, last night is the very first night that I saw you in that light, Damn, you were red hot! I mean you were on fire. Every man there wanted my mother, that was extremely exciting to watch!"

I really wasn't sure. After all, this was my son. "Well Ryan I said, I don't want you to do anything that you'll regret later on. Maybe you should think about this for a time."

Ryan smiled with a look of confidence, he said. "I have mom, this is what I want! I've know for years! I've watched you as you walked around the house naked. I've watched you and Dan have sex...several times.

I'm not sorry mom, but I want you, I want you here, right now." He started to mount me, I still didn't know how I felt. After all, this was MY Son.

Oh what the hell, I guess it really didn't matter. I had survived menopause in my early fifties. I knew Janie and Bethany were both on the pill. So It's not like any of us would get pregnant, after all he was a man.

He uncovered me and crawled on top straddling me. I hadn't thought about raising my legs, I guess Ryan decided to fuck me missionary style. I felt his incredibly hard cock force it's way into my Vagina. He raised up smiled and started to pump, to fuck me rigorously, with his long hard cock.

Before I could think about anything else, I thought about just how good it felt. His long hard cock, moving in and out of my pussy...mmmm. It felt so good.

He bent over and started sucking on my nipples, I reflected back to the days I had nursed him as a child. He hadn't forgotten how. With each stroke, every suck, fond memories of nursing him as a baby flooded my mind.

Soon, I realized I was going to have an orgasm. Before I could assure myself that this was all ok, I was moaning, squirming, tensing then relaxing with a deep breath. Before I had finished, Ryan came too.

I could feel the warmth of his fluid fill my vagina. I knew it was wrong...but it felt sooo damn good!

After he came, he continued to suck my nipples, I believe we both enjoyed that very tender and private moment.

After what seemed to be just seconds but was realistically minutes, he withdrew, from me. At this point, I can honestly say I was still a little confused. How could something so private, so special and tender...be wrong.

I looked at Ryan and said. "That was wonderful son, but I believe we shouldn't ever do this again, agreed?

Ryan, totally mellow, nodded his head in agreement. I believe that made us both feel better for an instant. Before he left the room, he turned smiled and said. "I'm not going to promise I'll never suck on your nipples again though mom, those are sweet!"

He went into the bathroom and returned with a clean washcloth for me, and left the room. I continued to lay there, still analyzing everything that had just happened.

I started to question my motives. After all, in the last week I had been taken often, and by several different men, family included!

Was I a whore, or was I just enjoying the attention of handsome young men? Was this really a healthy lifestyle?

Just then the door opened, and in walked Janie. Still naked, she laid down beside me, she looked at me and smiled. "Mom, I've made a really big decision.

Still confused, and pondering my quandary, I rolled towards her and ask, "what's that Janie?"

"Well mom, I've decided that I don't want to go back to Denver, or Jim, I'm staying right here."

Totally surprised, I paused then said. "But Janie, your husband and your home are in Colorado, and what about your job? Have you thought about all of the consequence's of your decision? Maybe you need to return home and take a couple of weeks to decide."

Janie smiled, "mom I've already called Jim, I told him of my decision. I'm sure he was surprised, but since moving all he's cared about, even thought about was his job. I wasn't happy there. He didn't have the time, or the energy for me. I've already decided to move back home...if that's alright with you and Dan. This is where my family is, this is where I belong."

She continued, "besides, I've made more money in the last two weeks working here, then I've made in the last three months in Denver. I've had the greatest time, and sex of my entire life! Now with Bethany in the mix, I feel things are just beginning! Hell mom, I've been laid here more times then I ever had since moving to Denver. I mean, what the fuck mom, I'm a beautiful young and desirable woman."

I continued to contemplate everything currently happening, Janie was fucking Dan far more often then I was recently. I may have to lay down some rules, but for now, I guess, life will go on as usual for everyone. I was glad to hear of her decision, I had missed my little girl.

We both lay there together. It was very peaceful. I thought for a moment. "Well Janie as long as Dan doesn't mind, you know I won't, I've missed you ever since you left town three years ago. I cried for two weeks straight, remember?" I smiled.

"Yes mom, I remember. Oh, and don't worry about Dan, I already talked to him this morning. He said it would be nice having me around here again." She smiled and continued, "that was after both me and Bethany fucked him again." Janie started to giggle. "Yea mom, we fucked him good and proper this morning!"

All I could do, was to roll my eyes. Oh brother!

Hell, I knew Dan would sign over the farm, for a great fuck from a couple of beautiful girls.

Still naked, I got up and headed towards my own bedroom. Bradley and Ryan, were in the living room, playing video games. "Hey Raye," Bradley said, as they both laughed, when I walked by. All I could think was kids, but Damn, I was happy Janie was coming home. I really had missed my little girl, even if she did enjoy fucking my husband.

As I showered, I reflected on my previous lovemaking, and possible concerns. Not only had I been fucked by four different men at the lodge, I was also fucked by my nephew and my own son. I frowned, but still not Dan. Oh well there's always tonight.

I remembered that I had an upcoming doctors appointment next Tuesday, I'll have to be tested to make sure I'm still STD free. Just to be on the safe side.

When I finished drying off, I walked out of the shower. All four of the kids were seated on end of my bed. They applauded.

I smiled as I shook my head, "Really ya'll...you don't have anything better to do." I ask. They then told me, we were all going out to breakfast. I needed to hurry up and get dressed, they were very hungry. Like I've said before, "Oh brother, kids!"

When I was dressed, all three of us girls loaded into the bug and headed for the breakfast bar. The boys had left earlier. It was Friday morning, all three of us girls had a pocket full of cash, it was time to roll.

On the way to breakfast, I called the gentleman Mark had ask me to call last night.

"Hello this is Raye, I'm one of the dancers from the lodge last night. Mark ask me to call, he said you were looking for several ladies." I said, after he answered.

"Yes Raye, thanks so much for calling. My name is Del, Del Yoder. Yes Raye just as Mark mentioned, I'm looking for several ladies to represent my company here in Atlanta.

What I'm looking for, is several ladies to hand out flyers and show customers around, and entertain them. Nothing complicated mind you. The convention is this coming week, from the seventh through the tenth.

I'm asking you to work all four days, Thursday thru Sunday. Your hours would be from three in the afternoon till eight. Friday and Saturday evening after eight, I'd like you all to preform the same routines that you preformed last night at the lodge. That was so awesome! Would you be able to help me out Raye?"

I paused then answered, "I believe we may Del. Let me speak to the girls, I'll get back to you later today. By the way, what are you planning to pay for our services? I'll need to know that before I can give you an answer."

"Yes Raye, I'm glad you ask. I'm willing to pay each of you five hundred dollars a day, for all four days. I'm sure there will be some extra tipping involved during your performance's, both Friday and Saturday evening. I'm guessing all of you, will make no less then three thousand dollars each. How does that sound Raye?" he ask.

"Sounds good Del, I'll talk to the ladies and get back to you, Bye." I ended the call.

"Well ladies, we have an offer on the table."

"And what's that mom?" ask Janie

"A Mr. Yoder wants us to work the farm implement convention this coming Thursday through Sunday, from three to eight. It's being held at the convention center. He'll pay each of us five hundred a day, two thousand for all four days.

He would also like us to dance both Friday and Saturday evenings after eight. All tips we collect, will be on top of what he's willing to pay us. What do you girls think?"

Bethany, already bobbing up and down said, "sounds wonderful Aunty Raye, just wonderful. That's more than I made all of last month, I'm in." Janie shaking her head at Bethany, smiled and also agreed.

I called Del back and let him know, it was a go.

"Hello Del, it's Raye. We've talked it over and we are all interested. I know you said Thursday starting at three, but what time should we arrive, and what do you suggest we all wear while working the convention?"

"Good Questions Raye, I'm glad you ask. If you arrive around two, I think that will give us enough time, to go over some things. As far as your clothing, I was thinking about Janie's black dress. Would it be possible, for all three of you to wear similar short black dresses?"

Hum, I thought, "Good idea Del, I'm sure we all have or can find a little black dress."

Del paused, "Oh, and one more thing Raye, just my own special preference and request... I'd like all three of you to wear suntan stockings with a white garter belt and matching panties, would you mind?"

I laughed out loud, "No Del, I'm sure we won't mind. See you on the seventh around two, bye." I ended the call.

I couldn't help myself, still laughing about the garter belts, I looked at Janie. "Well Janie, you're not going to believe this, but Del, wants us all to wear tan stockings with white panties and a matching garter belt"... I lost it again.

Janie shaking her head said, "great mom, just when I finally talked you out of your old vintage garter belts, our next customer requests them, hell, I don't even own a garter belt mom, I mean, what the hell!"

I'm sorry, but I still couldn't stop laughing. "He ask that all three of us, wear short black dresses along with the garters and stockings." I continued to chuckle.

Bethany added, "I don't believe I have either of those, a black dress or a white garter belt. Where can you even buy garter belts aunty Raye?"

Still chuckling, I said, "at our local lingerie store, Bethany, I'll have to introduce you to the ladies there. They all think I'm a perverted old lady," I smiled. "I guess we were going shopping again."

When we arrived at the restaurant, everyone else was already there and seated. Roger saw us as soon as we entered the door. He rushed up to greet us. "Hello ladies, I'm very pleased to see you all again, thanks so much for coming."

As we sat down with Traci and the boys, Roger continued. Your performance last night was awesome. I'm so pleased you informed me of your plans. Thanks again ladies and gentleman, please enjoy your breakfast." He turned, and hurried towards the kitchen.

Traci looked at me, then Bethany. "Well, I'm guessing according to Roger, everything went very well last night.

Did you enjoy yourself Bethany?"

Bethany, with a huge smile said, "Oh yes mother, it was awesome. I had a most wonderful time."

Bradley chimed in, "yea mom, she was pretty damn hot too." Ryan nodded in approval.

"Yes Traci," I said, "she was a very popular girl, both during the show and afterwards at home," I winked.

Traci smiled, "Ah Bethany, I see. So, did you enjoy your uncle Dan."

"Oh mom, Dan is a wonderful and gentle lover, and he loves oral sex! He's the bomb mom, for reals!" She giggled.

We all laughed including the boys. For the time being, Bethany didn't see a need to mention Bradley or Ryan, and neither did I.

For the remainder of breakfast, we all visited, shared our experiences and feelings about the previous evening and everything we had individually experienced.

Bethany had to tell her mom about the coming week, and our appointment. Traci was pleased to hear Janie was moving back to town. I believe we all had missed her.

When we finished breakfast and were ready to leave, just as before, Roger picked up our tab. We all waved, thanked him and left.

Bethany decided to go with her mother. Janie and I decided to return to the store where Janie had purchased her little black dress.

After several minutes and dresses, I found a wonderful short black dress, with a mesh insert. It looked very sexy and elegant. After browsing the rest of the mall, we both found another black dress to add to our collection.

Afterwards, we went to the local lingerie store. Janie needed a white garter belt. We both purchased several pair of white Velcro panties for easy removal. We both picked up several pairs of suntan thigh highs, the stockings that Del had also requested.

When we finished, we headed for home. By this time, it was nearing six in the evening.

When I pulled into the garage beside Dan's car, I noticed Traci's car parked in our driveway. Hum, I thought before I spoke,

"I wonder what Traci needs, I'm surprised she's here."

Janie smiled, "I'll bet it isn't Traci mom, I bet Bethany borrowed Traci's car." I had to admit, that made sense. We walked into the house, no one was in the kitchen or living room. I thought about Bethany, then Dan.

"Why that little shit, if she's here banging Dan again, well, we're going to have a little talk." I said as I marched towards our bedroom. When I arrived the door was closed. I tried to open it, it was unlocked.

raiderdrm
raiderdrm
374 Followers