My Mother, The Stripper Pt. 06

Story Info
More adventures of a mom and her family of strippers.
7.3k words
4.64
21.5k
25

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderdrm
raiderdrm
376 Followers

When I arrived back home, I brushed my teeth and got ready for bed. Dan was already in bed sound asleep. I sat down at my computer and logged on. My website had several hundred more hits, and another ten or so emails. Someone had booked us to strip this Sunday night at seven, Sunday night! Holy shit that's today. It was already past midnight!

Well crap, I wasn't planning on that, oh well, I wasn't going to worry about anymore tonight. I went on to read the email, a local singles center were requesting three female strippers, over the age of forty, and a male stripper with the same requirements. Crap, I don't even list a male stripper, what the hell!

Then it came to me, hum I knew Dan had stripped for my mom and sisters, I wonder if I could talk him into this...I doubt it, but it's worth a try right! ;-)

I logged off, and went to bed. I awoke briefly when Janie crawled into our bed around six in the morning. I didn't wake up again until after nine.

Janie was still in bed sleeping. Dan was gone. He hadn't said anything about playing golf today, I wondered where he had gone. As I started to get out of bed, Janie awoke.

She smiled, "hey mom, morning."

"Good morning Janie, how are you this morning," I ask.

I'm ok mom, just tired that's all, have you talked to Dan yet this morning?" she ask.

"No Janie, I haven't. Anything wrong?"

Still very tired, Janie sat up. "Yea mom, we had a little trouble last night. When Bethany and I stopped at the club for a drink, someone drugged Bethany's drink. She realized what was going on, and we left before she totally passed out. She passed out in the car on the ride here. I called Dan, and he came out to the car and carried her in. I wanted to make sure she made it safely, in case anyone was following us home."

I hadn't expected to hear that, I knew Atlanta had it's share of issues with the date rape drug, I just didn't expect it to happen to any of us.

"Well Janie, I'm glad you both did the right thing last night. How is she now?" I ask.

Still very tired, Janie continued, "she was a sick girl last night mom. She threw up a couple of times. Dan stayed with her, so I could get some sleep. He had just finished cleaning her up, when I came to bed with you. Hopefully she'll feel better today." Janie said as she laid back down.

I got up and went to Janie's room, the door was open. Inside Dan was sound asleep with Bethany's head laying on his chest, and a leg thrown over his thigh. The sight was so adorable! Just by looking at them, you could tell they loved each other dearly, it was so sweet and heart wrenching. A single tear rolled out of the corner of my eye. I was lucky to have them in my life, I loved them both!

I started to back out, but before I could, Bethany opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Good morning aunty," she said weakly.

I bent over and kissed her on the forehead. "Good morning Princess, I hear you had quite the night. How are you feeling this morning?" I ask.

Very slowly she smiled, "better today aunty, thanks to y'all."

I'm sorry, but I kicked into mommy mode, "you know Bethany, you really have to be careful with where you go, and what you drink. There are a lot of bad people out there. Please be careful, and never drink alone. I'm thankful you're alright, I love you and don't want anything bad happening to you, ever!"

Still weak, she smiled. "Thanks aunty Raye, I'll be fine. I love y'all too!" She laid her head back on Dan's chest. Dan had awoke, he just smiled, and started stroking her hair, Bethany loved to have her hair combed and stroked. She nuzzled his chest, he could do that for hours.

I walked to the kitchen and made some coffee. On top of all of this, I had someone book us for tonight...along with a male stripper! Oh crap, what was I going to do?

When the coffee was made, I poured two cups, and walked back into our bedroom. I needed to respond to the request for strippers tonight, with everything that had happened, I wasn't really sure of what I wanted to do. I handed Janie a cup, and sipped on mine. What oh what to do.

Dan walked in, and kissed my neck, sending chills down my spine. He chuckled as he noticed my nipples getting hard. "God Raye, I love those things, your nipples are fantastic babe, if I wasn't so tired... well, you would be in so much trouble!" He smiled and kissed me again.

I thought to myself, this is as good of a time as ever, "Dan, I need to ask you for a favor." I smiled as I exposed more of my boobs and nipples.

He chuckled, "damn Raye, you always know how to approach me don't you. You flash your boobs, your daughter sleeping in our bed topless. Anything you want Raye, it's yours!" He shook his head. He was right, I knew him well!

"Here is my quandary Dan, I've had someone book us online. I need several female strippers, and a mature male stripper for tonight, what do you think?"

It was pretty easy to tell, that wasn't anywhere in his thoughts or plans, "are you asking me to be a stripper Raye, is that what I'm hearing?" He ask nervously.

I smiled and confidently said, "yes Dan, that's exactly what I'm asking. I need you to join Traci Janie and me this evening. They've ask for three mature female strippers, adding Janie who really isn't forty but still looks older than Bethany, would work.

Now I just need the male stripper...that's where you come in!" I smiled as I cupped my boobs.

looking concerned, Dan said, "of all people Raye, you know I'm not a very good dancer. And you want me to dance and undress in front of others, really!"

"Yes Dan, I do. I'm sure with Bethany and Janie's help, we can work with you to help you through this evening. I'd really like you to try. You know what you said Dan, never a dull moment here!" I got out of my chair, and walked over and rubbed my boobs on him.

Watching me, Janie stood up and followed suit, rubbing her gorgeous size D breasts all over his arms and chest, we both took notice as his boxers started to blossom. Janie smiled and grabbed his penis and started to stroke it, "please daddy, do it for me!" She begged.

Dan couldn't take it any longer, "ok ok, I'll do it, but I'll need lots of help. I'm not doing this without some guidance and instruction. And I don't plan on making this a habit, ok Raye?" He said nervously while watching Janie handle his cock.

Next, I needed to call Traci, and let her know, she was on for tonight, my baby sister was going to strip for her very first time...right along with my husband. While Janie was still fondling Dan, and he in turn her, I called Traci, she didn't answer, so I left a voice message, telling her of what was going on, and for her to come over this afternoon, we had work to do.

About ten minutes later, she texted me back, telling me she would be ready and would be here after noon.

Janie and I walked to Dan's closet, we needed to pick out some clothes for him to wear. I had bought him some new underwear, I was planning on giving them to him for Christmas, I think I'll give them to him now, I had purchased a pair of black compression briefs just like Ron always wore, they would be perfect!

We settled on his suave black tuxedo, very sexy and elegant. Dan was already in the shower, I stepped in with him. He needed a trim, and what better place for that then the shower. I needed to trim his pubic hair so it didn't look like a forest of thick brush. I really don't like my men smoothly shaved, neatly trimmed looks so much better.

When I finished trimming him, I turned off the shower, and got onto my knees, after all he was willing to help me out. I started licking the head of his penis, before long it was stiff and firm. Slowly I slid his entire penis deep into my mouth, and started to suck on him. He tasted clean and sweet.

The shower door opened, in stepped Janie. She straddled me and started to play with Dan's nipples, she knew he loves that. In turn, he started to fondle hers again, she loved to have her nipples pinched.

It wasn't long before Dan stiffened and spent his entire load, then fell backwards against the shower wall.

Soon after he was on his knees licking both Janie and me, one then the other. It wasn't long before he had us both squirming and twisting in the shower. It was one of the better orgasm's I've had. I think Janie was pleased too.

One at a time, we walked out of the shower, grabbed our towels and dried off. Janie turned the shower back on, it was now her turn. I believe we all enjoyed the shower this morning.

As we both dried off, Bethany entered the room, "hey guys, where's Janie," she ask.

"She's in our shower Bethany," Dan said. Bethany, already naked smiled and opened the shower door and got in. When I was dry, I helped Dan with his clothes. He wasn't sure about the compression briefs, but agreed to try them out.

He put on his tux, damn, If I hadn't just did him, I'd do him again. He looked very nice. Dan, is a good looking man, six feet tall, around two hundred pounds. A strong and buff built man. I'm sure the ladies will love him.

When Dan was dressed, we walked into the living room. That's were our stereo is located, we wanted Dan to practice dancing. It wasn't long before the girls, wearing only their underwear, were there ready to help Dan in any way they could. First things first, his music. We wanted something a little different than what we usually used. After all, he was a male stripper.

He loves AC/DC and we wanted something with a lighter beat, nothing brash. I think as women, it was far more important as to the manner of undressing, as it would be the finished product, or so I thought. Who knew for sure. I guess time would tell.

We spent the next hour trying to figure out the best music for him, finally he chose Cocaine, for his very first song, then he followed up with AC/DC. Then we worked on his dancing, trying to find the best moves and steps to take in order to arrive at the end gracefully and totally naked. After an hour, my sister Traci walked in. Dan was getting ready to try out his newly taught dance steps and stripping technique.

Just as we had with Bethany, we all sat on the couch to watch, Traci sat on the recliner. I started his music, Dan started to dance and undress. Dan could be a ham when he wanted to be. As he continued to dance and undress, I noticed that all of us were enjoying watching him. It was more the method, then the dance, he was very smooth as he undressed. I believe we were all a bit turned on while watching him. Traci helped him to remove his briefs, when he slid them down, his penis was already hard and erect.

Dan also loved the attention, just as all of us did. It was hard to believe but true. He was an attention whore just like the rest of us. While naked, he continued to dance, We all enjoyed watching his willy bob up then down as he danced.

I think we all would have did him right there and then! I was sure there wouldn't be a problem with his performance tonight. He was smooth and looked wonderfully naked, even if he wasn't a great dancer. Oh my, I might have just created a monster.

Since none of us had ever watched Traci, we encouraged her to get up and dance. And just as I had imagined, she was also very good. Very smooth and sexy!

She had chosen three songs with which to undress to. I thought back to my first night, I too had used multiple songs to undress. With time, I was using fewer. I decided tonight, I would go back to three just like my baby sister. I'd take a little more time to undress, maybe they would lust longer. Anyway, it sounded like a good idea.

Traci is a beautiful woman, she is five feet tall, and weighs around a hundred and five pounds, she has short light brown hair. Her breasts are a full B cup, and when she removed her panties, her pubic hair was trimmed exactly as her daughters, being a neat little triangle of soft furry hair. She looked every bit as good as I did while naked, I was proud of my baby sister.

When both Dan and Traci had finished stripping, surprisingly, and by now it shouldn't have been, Bethany and Traci took Dan's hands and headed towards Janie's bedroom. Well crap, Dan was about to get his eggs scrambled yet again today, Damn it, I thought as I smiled.

Janie looked at me and smiled...then followed them down the hall to her room. There was no need for me to go, he'd have no time for that. Damn it!

I walked back to my bedroom, and got on my computer, I had a couple hours to burn, Maybe I'll take a nap. I didn't have to get ready for the evening until five. We were meeting Traci there at seven. The location was directly between where we both Lived. We needed to be there and ready to perform by seven o'clock.

I checked my computer, and crawled in bed, I had just fallen asleep when Dan came in, he flopped onto our bed. I guess he was wore ass out from being with the girls. Too bad, I turned away and tried to go back to sleep. He wasn't going to let that happen. He spun me around, and had my pj shorts and panties off in a flash. He buried his handsome face deep into my crotch, Mum, it felt so good, having the attention of the man I loved.

Softly and very gentle, he continued to lick and to taste me. His tongue flicked, darted and flickered. My clit was loving his very attentive tongue. I felt his hand slide under my ass, hey, he didn't have any lubricant, oh my ,hum I guess it didn't matter, his sweet finger found it's way into my bum, "oh god, that feels good. Um, oh my," I squealed, as he teased and tickled my clit to the point of climax...God I loved his tongue! When we had finished, he laid down beside me. Tired and extremely relaxed, we both fell sound asleep.

My alarm went off at five, that would give us plenty of time to shower and get ready. I knew we all needed to shower again, and prepare for our evening performance.

We were scheduled to dance and strip at a local mature singles center, for people over fifty five years of age. An upscale one at that. I guess the three of us were to dance for the men, and Dan was to dance for any of the women that were interested. The entire show was to be our first performance booked under my new website.

I wanted everything to go off smoothly. I did need to make some website modifications though. No scheduled appointments less than a week out. Just a minor oversight.

When we were all ready, we headed out the door, it was after six. It would take twenty minutes or so to get to our location. The weather was good, and the roads were dry. We arrived at our destination at twenty minutes to seven

Traci was waiting in the parking lot when we arrived. We all walked into the community center together. Upon entering we were greeted by a nice middle aged gentleman, "hello, my man is Brian," he said as he shook our hands.

I introduced all of us. Brian smiled, "very nice to meet you all, please follow me." He led us to a door to the side of the hall. We all walked through and found ourselves in the middle of the stage.

The stage was different in that there weren't any stairs, only a ramp. I'm guessing that was to accommodate handicap access. He went on to explain his plan. "This venue will probably be a little different than you're used to, our audience will be a mix of both men and women.

There were as many women that wanted to see the ladies as there were men. Likewise, There are as many men that wanted to see the man, as there were ladies. So if it's acceptable to all of you, you will all be dancing and undressing together, for the same audience."

Brian continued, "what I'd like to see would be for the women to dance and undress first. When I bring each of you to the stage, please introduce yourselves, tell them about yourself, you know, your name, possible age, how long you been dancing and why you enjoy dancing and stripping. I think you'll find that the people here are very interested in you, as a person, and whatever you do. After you finish your routines I'd like each of you to walk amongst the audience and visit with them, answering any questions they may have while the next person dances and undresses. I think you will find them to be very curious about what you're doing. I hope you all find this method acceptable."

Smiling, Brian continued. "Originally we were going to have you leave you panties or briefs on, only being topless. But the ladies had an issue with that, they didn't see it as being fair. The women topless and the man would still be wearing his briefs. So we had to adjust our approach, trying to appease everyone here.

We looked at one another, everyone seemed to be ok with it. It was different, but sounded like it would be a nice change. Visiting and talking with the audience while someone else was dancing. I suppose they will all have a good look at us, up close and personal.

"Sure Brian, sounds interesting to say the least," I said. "I guess I'll be going first, ok with you Janie and Traci?"

Janie smiled, "please mom, I'd like to go first tonight, if you don't mind. I like the idea, and I'm looking forward to meeting the people here."

I agreed, as Janie has always been excellent with older adults, "sure Janie, I don't mind, please do. Traci, you should follow Janie, then I'll finish before Dan goes on." Everyone agreed. Standing outside the open stage door, we had a clear view of the stage without being seen by the members of the audience. I was excited about watching my little sister perform.

Brian nodded, and walked to the front of the stage, Another gentleman opened the curtain, Brian introduced Janie. Janie had decided to wear the outfit she had worn for her very first night dancing at the lodge. She was wearing a nice blue business suit with a white blouse. She looked very business like and professional.

She walked to the front of the stage, smiling she said, "hello everyone, my name is Janie. I've been dancing for a total of three weeks now. I really hope you enjoy my performance. Thank you for inviting us to join you tonight. She smiled and nodded for Brian to start her music.

All three of us had decided to use three songs to undress tonight, possibly taking a bit more time, or so I thought. The music began, Janie danced and twirled around the stage, her ballet training hadn't been wasted. So smooth and elegant, she danced. As I had said earlier, we had all choose softer and smoother music to dance to tonight.

By the end of her first song, she was standing there in her underwear, the blouse and skirt were long gone. Before the second song had started, her bra was off to the side of the stage. As she danced, her boobs wiggled up and down, and side to side. I noticed Dan watching her intensely. By the end of the second song, she had removed her panties, when she did, the audience applauded. In her heels and thigh highs, she looked beautiful, almost goddess like.

As the third song began, she walked off the stage and disappeared from view. I guess she was in a hurry to get out and mingle. Traci waited for the music to stop, when it had, she smiled nervously, nodded and walked onto the stage. I was very excited, and I think she was too!

She walked to the front of the stage, "hello everyone, my name is Traci. I am fifty years of age, and tonight, you will have the pleasure of watching me perform for my very first time. I hope you enjoy my performance. She smiled and motioned for Brian to start the music.

Traci was wearing a pink blouse with a black leather skirt, a very short black leather skirt. The music started. She had on six inch heels, and moved smoothly around the stage. Slowly she unbuttoned and removed her blouse. She was wearing a pink lace shelf bra, with her nipples totally exposed. As the first song ended, she removed her bra. She looked incredibly sexy. As the music again began, she reached up and removed her panties from underneath her skirt, and continued to dance. She looked confident and poised as she unhooked her skirt, letting it glide softly to the floor. The audience applauded.

raiderdrm
raiderdrm
376 Followers
12