My Mother, The Stripper Pt. 07

Story Info
More adventures of a mom and her family of strippers.
8.3k words
4.71
17.5k
18

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderdrm
raiderdrm
374 Followers

Early Monday morning, the sun was shining brightly through my bedroom window. I looked over, Ron was no longer with me in bed, Dan was there instead, where Ron had been earlier, Hum I thought to myself, I wonder why Dan didn't go to work today? As I lie there looking at Dan, he opened his eyes and slowly smiled.

"Morning babe," he said with a big grin. "Did you like your birthday present? I hope it wasn't too large."

I smiled and laid my head on his chest, "no hon, matter of fact, it was just right, thanks. That was very thoughtful of you!" I said as I started to rub his tummy, then his cock.

"Now babe, don't start something you're not going to finish, after all it's your birthday today, not mine." He said as he softly caressed my hair.

Still playing with his cock, I said. "Oh don't worry, I get as much pleasure out of getting you off as you do. Besides, we'll have plenty of time for me later on." I started to slide my hand into his briefs, no sooner than I had grasp his cock, our door opened and in walked a beautiful and naked Bethany. She looked at both of us, smiled and said, "here aunty Raye, let me help you with that! After all, today is your birthday, Happy Birthday aunty." She continued to smile as she crawled into our bed beside Dan.

As Bethany slid her hand into Dan's briefs, I let go, Bethany immediately grabbed hold and started to stroke him, causing his cock to become even larger. When he had a nice full erection, she sat up and slowly lowered her lips over the tip of his cock and started sucking on him.

Dan continued playing with my hair, and softly stroked my ears, neck and head, Ah this is so relaxing, I thought to myself. I started to reflect on the past several weeks, and everything that had taken place. All of the wonderful men and boys I've met, it had all began with Dan jokingly asking me to strip for his local lodge, in front of all of his friends and fellow members.

From that point forward and surprisingly, Janie had joined in, she had rekindled a flame with her old boyfriend Kyle, and had slept with Dan, her brother, her cousin along with several other men. Finally, she had decided to leave her husband of a couple of years. I'm still not sure how I feel about that?

On top of that, Bethany decided to join us, looking for a better and more exciting way to earn a living. She hated being a waitress, the hours and the work.

When it came to stripping, Bethany was a natural! It was easy to see, Bethany could and probably would become a big star some day. She was beautiful, she had such a petite and sexy body along with a magnetic personality. With the right handling, she could be one of the most desired strippers in the entire city of Atlanta. She had also enjoyed the attention of a number of men.

Then there's Traci, my baby sister. Last night was her very first performance. I wasn't able to watch her as I had Janie and Bethany, but from what I did see, and the reaction of the crowd, she will do well.

Not as young as Janie and Bethany, but younger than me, she also had a sweet and well maintained body. I'm a little worried that someone from her current employment, she works at a hospital, will recognize her, and that could easily become an issue.

On top of all of the fun and pleasure we've had, comes the money. We've all made some serious cash. It wasn't the most important factor when this all began, but I believe we all appreciated the cold hard cash we were making! I'd have to say it has been far better than I had ever dreamed it would.

As I continued to reminisce, I couldn't help but wonder what we all had in store for us in the future. I had even coerced Dan into stripping for the first time last night! Unbeknownst to me, he ended up stripping in front of his pretty secretary from work. I guess we'll have to wait and see how that all turns out. And then there's Ron, Dan's best friend. That man has the fattest cock I've ever had the pleasure of seeing or having! Oh my god it's huge!

I noticed Dan's chest was starting to tighten, his muscles expanding, his breathing was faster. Before I could raise my head, Dan sat up, moaning loudly while continuing to hold my head tightly against his chest. I sat up as Dan laid back down.

Bethany raised her head and smiled, a drop rolled down the right side of her chin. Dan didn't seem to mind at all. As I slid out of bed, Dan being a rather strong man, and Bethany, well being a tiny pixie, well Dan lifted Bethany up, and lowered her slowly onto his face. While holding onto the headboard, she turned, looked at me and smiled. She was about to get the dickens ate out of her, the innocent little angel that she was.

I smiled and shook my head as I continued towards the bathroom. After a cup of coffee, I'd need a good shower after spending the evening with Ron. As I left the bathroom, Bethany was nearing her orgasm, and being shy wasn't one of her strong points. I'm pretty sure everyone could hear Bethany singing her pleasure scales all the way down the hall.

As I continued down the hall, I peeked into Janie's room as I passed by, now I understood why Bethany had left. Ron was in bed, making love to Janie. Hey, I thought to myself, It wasn't Janie's birthday, lol, I guess Dan and Kyle aren't the only ones hitting that! I continued on to the kitchen, the coffee was just about ready, Dan must have set the timer before coming to bed. Next, I decided to open my laptop, I wanted to check out the traffic and any new business to my website.

I logged on and went to my messages. Hum, I had a message from Mark, Dan's lodge club manager. After reading the message, I sat back to analyze his request. Mark has requested that we do yet another show tomorrow evening at nine. I wondered what that was all about?

I know that I had fucked Mark after our last performance, I wonder if he wants to get his eggs scrambled again, I thought as I smiled. I'll call him later this morning, and find out what he has in mind. After all, I did promise to stop by and see him again, I chuckled as I thought to myself.

I poured my coffee and also poured Dan a cup, when I turned to leave, Ron had walked in, he said, "I smelled the coffee, glad I stopped by. Nice to see that you're still naked Raye," as he patted me on my butt. I smiled and kissed his chin, then handed him a cup of coffee.

"You're a sweet man Ron, I love you," I said, "have a wonderful day. Oh, and say hello to Lori for me," I said as I walked out of the kitchen, I could feel his eyes staring at my bum. Nice to have that kind of attention so early in the morning.

Then it dawned on me, today I'm sixty years old, wow sixty! Or should I say, sixty years young. Yesterday I was still only a very young fifty nine. Today, I'm sixty! Wow... I am now a sixty year old stripper, I would have never dreamed.

As I continued to reflect, I walked past Janie's room, she was no longer in bed. When I opened our bedroom door, I could hear all three of them in our shower, talking and laughing. I just shook my head, really ya'll! I sat down at my computer, I had several other inquiries I needed to address.

Jeff, from the single's center had thanked all of us, and wanted to schedule us again towards the end of January. Well this is interesting, A retirement home nearby, wants us to put on a show, explaining and demonstrating how to perform a proper striptease... I giggled, I guess you're never too old to learn. I'm proof of that! Well, I'll have to think about that one.

By now, it was almost nine o'clock, so I picked up my phone and called Mark. Mark answered on the second ring, "hello Mark," I said, "how are you doing this fine morning?"

"Well good morning Raye, It's nice to hear from you this Monday morning. Thanks for responding to my email. Do you think you can work us in Raye? I know it's short notice, but I'm still receiving requests for yet another appearance. There are a few men who have yet to see you, and many more that want to see you all again."

I giggled, "aw, that's so sweet Mark, and I'm guessing you wouldn't mind seeing us again yourself, would you?"

Mark paused, "well what can I say, yes Raye, I'd love to see you and have you again. You're all fantastic! I'd be a liar if I said I didn't want to make love to you again! I'd also be a fool! You're the best I've had for quite some time, Dan is a very lucky man!"

Well, that was an ego boost! "Aw thanks Mark, you're pretty good yourself. Let me talk to the girls, I'll get back to you later this morning. The girls are currently in the shower with Dan, and yes, you're right, Dan is a very lucky man!" I laughed out loud.

Mark chuckled, "sounds great Raye, looking forward to seeing you soon. Talk to you later," he hung up.

That was nice, always nice to hear that other men find you attractive and desirable. Dan was already out of the shower and drying off, I'm guessing the girls needed to wash their hair. Dan opened the door, "hey babe, how about going out for breakfast, the girls would like to go, how about you doll, are you interested?"

"Sure hon, sounds fine to me, how about the breakfast bar down the street, is that ok with you?" Dan nodded, after this morning, I'm pretty sure we could have went wherever we wanted, I thought as I chuckled out loud.

As soon as the girls finished, I hopped into the shower. I guess one of the reasons the girls liked our shower, was that it was huge, lots of room. Three even four people could be in there at once, and you still would have extra room. I had never really thought about it, but it was much nicer than our other shower.

I knew one of the presents I wanted today was to be with my husband, so I washed thoroughly and finished with my hair. I've been using a new shampoo, it's supposed to make my hair a lighter color of grey, or silver if you prefer. Most of the men seemed to enjoy the fact that I was a mature woman, why not bask in the attention I was receiving!

Usually I wear jeans and a top, I'm not sure why, but today I decided to wear a dress, no stockings, with heels. As I left the bedroom, I could tell, Dan was pleased with my choice of outfits. He was all smiles. I'm happy that my husband is proud of his trophy wife... ok, that might be a bit too much!

On the way to the restaurant, I called Traci and ask her to join us. Next, I ask the girls about Mark's latest request. Both Janie and Bethany were excited, we all have fond memories of dancing at the lodge. I doubt that will ever change, being the very fist place that all three of us had ever danced and undressed. Dan also seemed pleased with the idea, another opportunity to show off his family. We could tell, he was already looking forward to it.

When all four of us arrived at the breakfast bar, as usual, Roger was there to greet us. He led us to our favorite booth in the corner. Soon after we had sat down, Traci came in. She was all smiles, I believe she was still excited about last evening, the very first time she had stripped.

We visited for a short time before ordering, I told Traci about the lodge tomorrow night, and Mark's request. Contrary to what I had thought, she seemed very interested. She said she would let me know by tomorrow morning, but if at all possible, she wanted to be included. That's nice to hear, we may have another new stripper for the lodge tomorrow night, the more the merrier!

We all ordered breakfast, Dan decided on the buffet, I prefer a smaller breakfast, and order off the menu. While we were all eating, Roger came by to visit. He smiled as he said, "I'm glad you all decided to come and visit us today, It's been a few days since I've seen you all."

Wondering, I ask Roger, "are you planning on coming to lodge tomorrow evening Roger, I think you should. I'm sure you'll have a good time." I said while smiling and batting my eyes.

Roger paused, "you mean you ladies are putting on another show at the lodge?" I nodded, "Well, I hadn't heard anything about it until now, but I'll be there for sure. Thanks for letting me know."

"I'm sure Mark will be letting you know Roger, I just confirmed the appointment on the way here. I'll bet in an hour or two, you'll be hearing from him. By the way, I'd like to thank you all for continuing to ask us back. I personally enjoy preforming at the lodge." I said as I continued to smile. All of the girls chimed in and agreed, It was one of our favorite venues.

Traci spoke up, "yes Roger, tomorrow night will be my very first time performing there, you wouldn't want to miss that!" She said while giggling.

Roger grinned, "heavens no Traci, I wouldn't miss that for the world. I'm looking forward to see all of you again." He said before heading back towards the kitchen.

We were about to leave when Roger, along with a very handsome young man returned to our table.

"Everyone, I'd like to introduce you to my son, Troy. Troy, this is the wonderful family of my friend and fellow lodge member Dan. All four of these beautiful ladies will be preforming at the lodge tomorrow evening." Roger continued to introduce Troy to Dan, then the rest of us, one at a time. When Roger got to Bethany, I could tell, Bethany was already in love! She stood up and reached out to take Troy's hand.

"Hello Troy", Bethany said. "I'm very pleased to meet you. I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night." She said as she quietly giggled. Kind of like a little schoolgirl, aw, Bethany had a crush on Troy!

I think Troy was smitten too, Shyly, he smiled, his face turned bright red. Then, he spoke to Bethany. "Thank you Bethany, I'll look forward to it. I'll be there for sure. I'm looking forward to seeing all of you lovely ladies tomorrow night." Roger and Troy both smiled and turned, walking back towards the kitchen.

Bethany couldn't control herself, she giggled, and bounced up and down on the bench. " God mom, he is so freaking hot! Holy crap, I can't wait until tomorrow night!" She said while still fidgeting. I think she might be just a little bit excited. Janie laughed and shook her head. When we stood up and tried to pay, as always, Roger picked up the tab. We all waved as we left.

After leaving the restaurant, we decided to stop by the local lingerie shop. Because of Del Yoder's request for us to wear garter belts this coming weekend, we all needed some accessories and several pair of Velcro panties. Like I've mentioned before, It's difficult to remove a standard pair of panties while wearing garter straps.

I suggested we all purchase at least five pair of white Velcro fastening panties. Wow, I would have never thought, It cost over a hundred dollars including tax for five pair of panties. Good thing as working girls, we're all making great money.

While all four of us were looking over the different style and selection of panties, Dan started looking at all of the other clothing and accessories.

When I had finished with my search, he motioned me over. He showed me a nice pair of full white lacy panties, and a vintage white bullet bra. Dan said, "that would go great with your poodle skirt and blouse Raye. You would look like you're straight out of the fifties!" He's right, it would be a nice vintage look, back from the days of sock hops and cruising.

Dan offered to buy me the set, I couldn't refuse. I also talked him into buying mine and Janie's panties, he loves buying women's underwear! I guess the fifties outfit was what I'd be wearing tomorrow night, very interesting.

While looking at the vintage lingerie, a young man walked up to us, he frowned and said, "aren't you two a little old to be looking at this stuff?"

Before either one of us could speak, Janie piped in, "No way, do you know who this is," She ask the young man. He shook his head no.

"Well, this is the most famous stripper here in Atlanta. Don't tell me you've never heard of the famous Raye Anna!" Janie giggled.

"No, can't say as I have," he answered.

Well then, you didn't know you were talking to stripper royalty did you?" Janie continued.

The young man looked confused. He looked at me , then Janie, "Well excuse me, he said rather rudely.

I looked at him and smiled. I lifted my dress, exposing my tan legs and pink panties. I then ask him, "even with a body like this, you don't think I look good enough to be a stripper?"

He starred at my legs, then my panties, a smile came over his face. "Well I'll be damned," he said as his face turned a very bright shade of red. "You're pretty hot for an older lady. Nice legs too." Shaking his head, he turned and walked away. We all busted out laughing, we all must have looked pretty silly at that very moment!

On the way home, Bethany said that she had come up with an idea, and would like to try it out. She would need some help though. Preferably her mother if she was going to be available. Oh, and Dan would also need to help her. Hum, I wasn't sure what she had in mind, but we'd probably find out before tomorrow night. Bethany has always been the artistic type, I guess this was just another form of expressing herself.

The rest of the day seemed to go by quickly. We took a nap, then we all went out to dinner. After dinner, we all went to see the Mockingjay Part Two movie.

When we arrived home, I made coffee and got ready for bed. For the rest of the evening, Dan and I had a very pleasant and relaxing night. We turned on TV, and watched a couple episodes of The Big Bang Theory. Dan started rubbing my belly, that was the last thing I remembered.

About eight o'clock Tuesday morning, I woke up and fetched myself a cup of coffee. Soon after nine, my phone rang, it was Traci. She had called to let me know if she would be able to make the lodge show.

To my surprise and glee, she was able to find someone to take her shift at the hospital. She would be preforming at the lodge, her very first performance there. That put a huge smile on my face, I was pleased to have my baby sister joining us.

Janie and Bethany informed me that they were going to the mall, since Traci was going with us tonight, Bethany wanted to work on the idea she had. She wanted to see if the accessories she wanted were available.

Hum, I still wonder what she's thinking. Oh well, I shouldn't stand in the way of her creativity. She seemed excited about the idea, sometimes change can be a good thing.

A little after two, I received a call for Dan, I wasn't expecting to hear from him today, and certainly not anything about Jim, Janie's husband! I answered the phone, "Hey hon, what's up?"

Dan responded, "Hey babe, I'm not really sure how to tell you this, but I think it needs to be addressed. I just received a call from Jim, Janie's husband. And well, he's in town. He flew in to see Janie, and wants to talk to her."

Surprised, I said, "you're kidding right?" Total silence on the other end. "Dan, you still there?" I ask.

"Yea babe, I'm here. It surprised me too. He said he called me as soon as he landed, he wants to come over tonight to see Janie. I didn't know what to do, so I was totally honest with him. I told him what's been going on, and what you ladies had planned for this evening."

Aw crap I thought. "well shit Dan, you probably shouldn't have told him anything just yet, crap!"

Dan continued, "I don't think you need to worry Raye, Jim said he was really sorry, and that all of this was entirely his fault. He has been overwhelmed with his job, and Janie had every right to be upset and unhappy with him. None of this was what either one of them had agreed to when he accepted the job with this firm. He said he didn't blame Janie one bit!"

Hum, that surprised me, at least he wasn't putting any of the blame on Janie. I thought for a minute then said. "So, what did he say when you told him we were all stripping, and we'd be preforming at the lodge tonight?"

"Well Raye, he didn't seem surprised. He ask If he could come with me to the lodge. I told him that it would be ok, as long as he understood the rules, no issues, no arguing, fighting etc. He would be welcome as a guest, just don't make any waves, or you're out. Jim said that was more than fair, but he did want Janie to know he was coming. I agreed!" Dan said.

raiderdrm
raiderdrm
374 Followers