My Mother, The Stripper Pt. 08

Story Info
More adventures of a mom and her family of strippers.
6.3k words
4.55
23.2k
27

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderdrm
raiderdrm
373 Followers

Wednesday morning seemed to come early, too early. The sun shone brightly through our window. Dan was already out of bed. As I walked down the hall, I could hear voices and laughter coming from the kitchen. When I arrived I found Dan and Janie playing like a couple of little kids. Janie was trying to do the dishes while still naked. Dan was trying to distract her.

"What's going on here," I said as I entered.

Janie laughed, "Mom, make Dad leave me alone, I'm trying to work here," she said while giggling. "He keeps grabbing my ass, shame on you daddy" she said while dancing around, trying to avoid his advances.

Dan turned, looked at me and grinned...and said, "Oh Raye, you're naked too! He started towards me. I just shook my head and grabbed a cup for coffee. Regardless of anything else, I needed my coffee first. I started to pour a cup and stopped, it's difficult to pour coffee while someone is grabbing at your boobs!

"Stop it Dan, I mean it...really!" Smiling, Dan finally stepped back.

"Sorry Raye, just having some fun. I'll go back to picking on Janie." he turned, got onto his knees and started kissing Janie's bare butt. Shaking my head, I got my coffee turned and headed towards the bedroom. I'm pretty sure Janie wasn't going to be able to finish the dishes with that kind of distraction.

Well crap, I had wanted to talk to Janie about Jim! I returned to the kitchen only to find Dan sitting on the floor against the cabinet with both hands on Janie's butt, ever so gently tasting her. Janie moaned as she rested her elbows on the countertop, she moaned louder and louder with each and every swipe of his tongue. I guess this wasn't a good time to talk after all. I turned around and headed back to the bedroom, maybe later.

When I finished showering, Dan was waiting for me in the bedroom. "Janie and Bethany want to go out for breakfast, you interested?" Dan asked.

"Sure Hon, I'll be ready." No sooner then Dan had stepped in the shower, Janie ran through the room to join him. All I heard for the next ten minutes were the two of them laughing and playing. You know, it's kind of comforting, hearing the two of them together. Kind of sweet, like a couple of little children.

When Dan finished and while still laughing, he walked into the bedroom. He paused, looked at me and smiled, "I'm amazed at how good you look Raye, I'm a very lucky man. You're very beautiful, and oh my, what a body," he said as our eyes locked. It was easy to see, he loved me.

We came together for a kiss, a gentle kiss at first, then slowly it became a passionate kiss, every second more so then the last. We both could feel the electricity as our lips parted. With watery eyes, he looked at me and said, "Tonight Raye, tonight...It's been too long. Even if it's just a back rub, or belly rub, I need to be with you tonight!" I nodded in total agreement, or lips met again.

"Oh come on now people, we don't have time for this" Janie said as she walked through our bedroom. Slowly we separated our lips, the desire was still there, just not the concentration.

I yelled at Janie as she left the room, "I'll be ready before you will," I started going through my panty drawer, trying to find a suitable pair of knickers.

"No you won't," Janie answered in return.

I decided on slacks and a snug knit top, bright red. It was a beautiful day and I was hungry. No sooner then I had finished drying my hair, Janie walked into our room, "Beat you," she said.

"No you didn't," I replied as I walked past her out the door. Dan was already in the car waiting.

When we all were in the car, we decided to go to a larger restaurant a little farther away today. Roger's restaurant was nice, but we needed a little change of pace.

While at breakfast, I spoke to Janie about Jim. She said they had decided to leave things as they were for now. They'd make a decision after the holidays.

Then we talked about the upcoming weekend, and our plans with Del Yoder and the farm equipment show at the convention center. I had thought about it for some time, I've never been one to comply, and his request for all black dresses and all white lingerie had been bothering me.

I finally came to the conclusion that by no later than Saturday, I'd be wearing something with color, and my underwear would also have some color! All white is nice, but it can be a bit boring after while.

I decided to agree to the dress code for Thursday, but Friday and Saturday may be different. I'm sure if I approach Del in a positive manner, I'd be able to convince him of my intentions, the girls too.

The rest of the day we spent shopping. We all found several new dresses, while being basically black, the dresses had color, mine blue, Janie and Bethany's red. We all picked out undergarments to match the accent colors of our newly chosen dresses. Mine was white with small blue flowers, the girls had white with red polka dots, Janie's were big red polka dots, Bethany's were smaller. A subtle yet nice change.

Thursday was a busy day, by the time we arrived at the convention center it was already after two. Del had told us where to park and where to enter. Upon entering, Del was there to greet us.

"Hello ladies, it's so nice to see you all. Ya'll look lovely today, just as I expected." He said with a big smile as he hugged each of us.

We all said our hello's, then followed him towards his exhibit. When we arrived, he ask us all to sit down, he wanted to explain his thoughts and requests. And explain how he wanted things to work.

"Ladies I've invited you all here today to assist me. Over the next several days, customers will be here to check out our line of new products and equipment. As you can see, I have everything from tractors to combines, plows and many more accessories. I have piles of manuals and information. My customer's will be looking for assistance as far as the information is concerned."

"That's where I'll need your help. Handing out Pamphlets, manuals, informational tracts etc. That, along with talking and flirting with the gentlemen to keep them occupied. They all enjoy and look forward to that. You're dancing will come on Friday and Saturday evenings.

I have two levels of buyers. The Gold customer level and the Platinum level. The level depends on the amount of money they spend, you know, the total dollars spent by the customer. You'll be dancing for my Gold level customers on Friday night. Saturday evening is reserved for my Platinum level customers."

He handed each of us a sample tract and continued to explain, "I don't expect any of you to try and sell farm equipment, my employees will do that. You're here to assist my salespeople by keeping the customers happy and entertained until a salesperson is available."

As we looked over the pamphlets and tracts, Janie said, "sounds good, be friendly, flirt and keep them here, I'm sure we all can do that," she said as she walked sexily in front of Del, flaunting her lovely figure.

Del smiled, "Perfect, exactly what I had expected. The young ladies I had last year didn't work out very well, I'm sure they would have preferred much younger men. Most of my customers are older more mature gentlemen, that is why I've requested you ladies. You all worked very well with men of all ages, young or older."

Next, he showed us where to go to refresh and relax. He showed us to a refreshment room, we could rest here and also to take the customers if they needed to rest, or in need of refreshments.

"Any questions," Del asked. None were offered. "Good, I'm sure you will all do fine. Today will start out slow, but by tomorrow afternoon, it will be very busy.

Thank you for all coming and best of luck." He again hugged each of us and left. We took the next several minutes in meeting his sales staff.

Most of the sales staff were men in their fifties or older, except for a young woman by the name of Cyd. I would say she was closer to Bethany's age. Everyone was very nice and polite. They were a good group to work with. Very pleasant people.

We were all a bit nervous to begin with, but luckily the day started out slowly as Del had mentioned. It was after five before traffic started to pick up. We all did just as Del requested. We talked, flirted and assisted the customers any way we could. Several of the customers ask me if we were going to be dancing this weekend, I answered with a confident Yes! They all seemed pleased to hear.

Just a little before eight, a couple of older distinguished men walked in, the taller one looked at me, and headed my way.

"Might you be Raye?" he asked hopefully.

I smiled and took his hand, "yes, I'm Raye...and who might you be?" I asked.

He smiled broadly, "hello Raye, I'm Trey, and that gentleman over there with Del is Tony."

He continued to smile.

I thought for a moment, "you mean Trey and Tony Baker from Jonesboro, are you kidding me?" I said as I gave him a big hug.

From the time I was nine or ten years old until my senior year in high school, we had been neighbors just outside of Jonesboro Georgia. The Baker twins were several years older than I was, but we had spent many an afternoon and evening playing and hanging out together.

As I backed away, Trey looked at me and said, "Well I'll be Raye, you're still as cute as you were back in the sixties. Del told us it might be you. Still a little bit of a woman aren't you. I thought you might grow up some day, but you're still a small woman."

I laughed, "not really so small Trey, just not as big as you always wanted me to be." Trey and Tony always liked full figured women, then and still now I'm guessing! "Did you ever marry and settle down Trey?" I asked.

Trey frowned, "no Raye, I never found a filly like you that looked healthy enough for me. But even as small as you are, you look good Raye, you know...healthy. And your boobs, they finally filled out didn't they."

Still smiling, I couldn't believe this was really Trey. "Yes Trey, they finally did. My senior year in college, they finally began to take shape, you always teased me about my tiny boobs. Well, they're not so tiny anymore!"

Trey laughed, "No they're not Raye, they're very nice if you were to ask me!" He said as he hugged me again. I motioned for Traci to come over. I wasn't sure if she would remember the Baker's or not. She had just started grade school when they'd moved away.

"Traci, do you remember Trey and Tony?" I asked her. She paused and smiled.

"You mean the two older and rough big boys from Jonesboro," she said.

"Yes Traci this is Trey, Trey this is my baby sister Traci, I'm sure you remember her."

Trey stood there admiring Traci. "I can't believe it, little Traci. You used to run around in your panties all day long. Your mom would dress you every morning, by noon, all you'd be wearing was your panties...if that!"

Traci laughed, "Yes Trey, I've always had a problem keeping my clothes on, now my sister has found me a gig where I get to remove them! And I get paid to do it." She giggled as she gave him a big ole southern hug. "Great to see you Trey how is Tony?"

Trey turned and pointed, "He's over there talking to Del. Traci turned to look.

After looking awhile Traci said, "he's still a handsome man isn't he Raye."

I took Trey's arm, "I believe they're both handsome men Traci, Trey included."

Trey took both of our hands, "come on ladies, let's go talk to Tony." We all walked over to where Del and Tony were talking.

Tony was still talking to Del when we arrived, Trey asked his brother, "Tony, do you remember the neighbor girls from Jonesboro, Raye and Traci?"

Tony paused then smiled, "I sure do, who could forget. I believe Raye was the very first girl I ever kissed, how could I forget that. And this must be Traci, you were always such a little thing, you're all grown up now, and you're both beautiful women!"

We continued to visit for some time, finally Del came over to let us know, our first day was about to end. The Baker boys walked us to our car, we said our goodbyes knowing we would see each other again tomorrow.

After all, Friday evening was to be our first time stripping at the convention center. And on top of that, we would be stripping for the Baker boys, how thrilling. I had goose bumps as I thought about the opportunity during the drive home. I was beginning to feel excited again about stripping.

I had always had a crush on Trey, and was looking forward to undressing and teasing him, now that I had the breasts Trey had always desired.

Friday was a day much like Thursday, the temperature was mild for this time of year and the sun shone brightly on the way to the convention center. Traci and I were both excited about stripping for the Baker boys, along with the other gentleman in attendance.

Friday went a lot smoother then Thursday had, we all knew the routine, and the men were all very kind and supportive. I believe we all enjoyed the tasks we had been designated.

Around seven o'clock, the Baker boys showed up with several other men. We soon learned one was Tony's son, and the other was a neighbor of the Baker's in Plains Georgia.

A little before eight, Del walked up and suggested that we get ready to perform. He laid out some ground rules for the Friday evening show, we were only to undress to being topless, total nudity would come Saturday for the Platinum customers. And we were not to sleep with any of his customers. If we felt it absolutely necessary, we should wait until after the convention had ended, and we were no longer in his employment, we all agreed, fair enough of a request for now anyways.

There was an air of excitement as we prepared to dance. Even though Del had requested all white, I was already swapping out my white panties for my pair of white with blue flowers. I didn't need the Velcro panties tonight since we weren't going to be removing them. I'll wear them tomorrow.

Del had already set our lineup, Janie was to go first, Traci second, Bethany third and me last. Different from our usual lineup, but we were all ok with it. Going last, made me a little uncomfortable, but I told myself I'd do just fine.

After we all had danced and undressed, we were to help with the door prizes. Tickets would be drawn, and we would deliver the prizes. We would remain topless for the remainder of the evening. Talking, visiting and assisting the customers any way we could so that everyone would have a good time and enjoy the evening.

Janie was Del's favorite, he had latched onto her soon after we'd arrived. She found him to be funny and attractive, it wasn't hard to tell, they'd become attached after spending the last two days closely together. Janie always seemed to be attracted to older men.

Del had chosen the music, not your normal stripper music, more Country than Rock.

It still had a good danceable beat. Before Janie's first song was over, she was topless. She looked beautiful in her garters panties and stockings. They accentuated her long shapely legs. The lack of a bra did nothing more then to show off her almost perfect breasts.

Halfway through Janie's second song, Traci went forward and started to dance and undress. I guess tonight was more about getting undressed, then the undressing itself, Oh well.

Traci took a bit longer then Janie in undressing, she was finally topless at the end of her second song. And just like Janie, she looked beautiful. With her perky boobs and her nice firm nipples, very sexy. Bethany was the next to dance.

I should have known about Bethany. If anyone was going to take their time, and play it up, it was to be Bethany. She really enjoyed stripping.

Her first song had ended before she had started to remove her dress. She had the audience eating out of her hand. Del may have thought this group would prefer older and mature women, but he had never truly known Bethany until now.

When she finally removed her bra, there was a silence over the entire room, everyone had fallen in love! Her puffy nipples were extremely sexy, and Bethany was truly a beautiful woman.

Even after the music had stopped, she continued to dance and tease. She lowered the front of her panties exposing her little triangle of fur located directly above her vagina. Everyone strained for a look, to possible get a peek of Bethany's Heaven! She is such a tease. When she finally stopped dancing, everyone stood up and applauded loudly!

The money followed, wow, it was going to be hard to top that, I thought to myself, but here goes! I walked to the front and started to dance, to twirl my dress, letting it float and flashing my flowered panties. Just a peek, maybe two. I bent over exposing my bum, and looked at everyone through my legs. The room was still quiet.

As my first song was nearing completion, I danced down the isle towards Trey, and ask him to unzip my dress. He obliged. As he unzipped my dress, I shed it and laid it across his lap and continued to dance. As I passed Tony, I felt his hand come out and grasp my butt firmly, he gave it a nice firm squeeze. I turned, looked and squealed with delight. Everyone chuckled.

I stooped down to allow Tony to unhook my Bra, no sooner had he unhooked it, I removed it and placed it over his head and continued to dance. By now the entire audience was enjoying the show, even the girls were laughing.

As the music ended, I walked up to Trey and rubbed both of my breasts firmly into his face, his face turned bright red. I choose several other men and did the same. They all seemed to enjoy the physical contact. And so did I! ;-)

After all four of us were finished, we all walked back to the refreshment room for a break, and a dry towel. Dancing and undressing can be strenuous exercise.

After no more then five minutes we returned to the room. Del was getting ready to draw door prizes. For the rest of the evening, we assisted Del and hung out and flirted with the customers. A number of the men were interested in touching us. We saw no harm in that, after all, Del had gotten more then his fair share of fondling Janie and she didn't seem to mind at all!

Towards the end of the night, I walked over to both of the Baker boys and standing in front of them, I tugged at my panties and lowered them slightly, exposing my smoothly shaved pussy. Both boys strained for a peek, then smiled. They finally saw a little of my Heaven. By the way, my bra, was never seen again. I believe it became a souvenir of an evening's fun and frivolity.

As Trey was leaving, he told me they'd be back for the Saturday evening show. All of us girls had already decided to get rooms at the convention hotel for the next two nights. It would be easier then traveling home and back considering the time of day we were finishing our shifts. It was already close to eleven pm.

The next morning, we all ate breakfast at the hotel restaurant with Del and his employees.

We all noticed the previous evening, none of Del's employees were in attendance at the after hours party, maybe they'd be invited tonight.

After breakfast, all of us girls decided to go for a swim, and then relax in the hot tub.

Cyd, Del's saleswoman asked if she could join us. We agreed, sure why not!

While swimming, Cyd explained her situation with Del, Del was her uncle. She hadn't decided yet as to what to do for a living, her mother said she needed to work and earn a living until then. So she had spent the last several months working for Del.

Cyd was disappointed with her job, and not very confident at it. She asked us a lot of questions about what we did, and how well we enjoyed the work. We had nothing but good things to say, after all, we all loved what we were doing. All of us enjoyed stripping!

After a bit, we all got into the hot tub, and chilled for an hour or so. Before we left, Cyd asked what we thought about her dancing with us. None of us expected that. Cyd was an attractive girl, yet very plain. She was twenty two years of age, and was a little shorter than Janie. She looked to weigh about the same as Janie did, maybe less. She always wore her clothes loosely and didn't look like she wore any makeup. She always wore her cowboy hat and boots. Cyd had dark blonde hair, what you could see of it out of her hat. Yes, she was still wearing her cowboy hat, even in the hot tub!

raiderdrm
raiderdrm
373 Followers
12