My Mother, The Stripper Pt. 09

Story Info
Further adventures of a mother and her family of strippers.
3.4k words
4.58
12.5k
17

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderdrm
raiderdrm
373 Followers

Shortly after Del Janie and Cyd left the bar, Trey and I followed. When we got to my room, I asked Trey to sit down and watch some TV, I was going to shower. When I'd finished and still naked by the way, I walked into the room.

Trey was lying on the bed sound asleep, well shit! If that didn't beat all. Here I was, already to go with a man I hadn't seen for forty years...and he's fallen asleep, shit! I slipped on my night gown and turned the TV off. I guess there will always be tomorrow. I slid into the second bed, and slowly drifted off to sleep.

The next thing I knew, Trey was rubbing my thighs. As I started to get my bearings, I looked up to see Trey grinning. "Hey beautiful, sorry about that. I guess I was tired, more so than I'd thought. Do you have time for me now sugar?" He asked sweetly.

Still somewhat sleepy I rubbed my eyes and smiled, "sure Trey come on in." I swung the covers out of his way. He started to get into bed, I stopped him. "No no, Not without removing your clothes," I said sternly.

Trey paused, "are you sure you really want to see this Raye?"

I laughed, "I won't take no for an answer Trey, take em off." I said as I started removing my nightgown. Trey obliged, his shirt then his trousers. He stood there looking at me, I shook my head, "the drawers too Trey, everything!" Slowly he removed his boxers and quickly crawled into bed and covered himself up.

I sat up, "oh no you don't" I said, as I pulled the covers down. "You've already seen all of me, now it's my turn." When I had removed the covers enough to see, Trey covered his eyes. I'm not sure what he thought that would accomplish, but oh well. Trey was the size of an average man, not too little and not too big. He was just right.

He was pretty limp though, nervous I'm guessing. As I started playing with him, I told him, "come on Trey, don't be shy. If you won't look at me, you must think I'm ugly."

Trey removed his hands smiled and said, "It isn't that Raye, you know better then that. You know how much I've liked you Raye, I just didn't want you to be disappointed."

I smiled, "I'm not disappointed Trey, You look wonderful. Just as a man of your age should." By now his cock was starting to become erect. With every stroke, his erection became bigger and harder. When he was fully erect, I crawled on top of him and slowly lowered myself onto his nice firm cock. Mmmm it felt nice.

Both of us started out slowly, and then started moving faster and faster. Our rhythm was smooth and even, his hips were following my lead, as I bobbed up then down, he pushed himself out to meet me. "Mmmm, Trey that feels nice." I said as I started going faster.

Using my inner muscles, I took a firm grasp of his cock. Ten seconds later, he grabbed my thighs, and moaned loudly, as he came. I could feel his hips as he thrust and the warmth of his fluid as he came, again and then again.

After a minute or so, he relaxed his hold on my thighs. I continued to stay connected and started rubbing his chest. Trey started to fondle my breasts in exchange paying practically close attention to my nipples.

Finally Trey spoke, "you have lovely nipples Raye, thank you that was wonderful." For the next ten minutes, we both continued to touch and explore one another in silence, allowing our eyes to show our fondness for one another.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to tidy up, and just like before, when I came back, Trey was sound asleep, and snoring this time. Well shit! I gently cleaned him up, shut the light off and crawled into bed...and went to sleep.

A little before six, the sound of the shower awoken me. A couple of minutes later Trey walked out of the bathroom and said, "I've gotta go Raye, I got morning chores to do. I'm not sure if I'll make it back later today or not, but it's sure been a pleasure being with you Raye, Thank you, you were everything I ever dreamed of.

When I get home, I'm going to talk to our lodge manager the next time I see him, maybe we can have you ladies come to Plains for a show or two. Then I could show you my house and farm." He smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

I kissed him back on the lips. "Sure Trey sounds great. I'll look forward to hearing from you or the lodge manager. It was really good seeing you again Trey, Thank you and take care of yourself. We embraced. After he left the room, I shut the door. Well crap, six am and I was already wide awake. This is not a time at which I'm usually awake!

I could easily tell, I wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep after that. I might as well shower, get ready and go have breakfast. Maybe a nap would be in order after enjoying breakfast, or maybe a short swim.

I had just finished showering when there was a knock at my door. I asked who was there.

It was Del. I threw on my robe and answered the door.

Del said, "morning Raye, you have a minute?"

"Sure Del, come on in," I said as I opened the door.

Upon entering, Del said, "Thanks Raye, Cyd wanted me to talk to you about last night, I nodded. "She was worried about what you'd think about her being with her uncle and all."

I stepped back and smiled, "She shouldn't worry about me Del, and it didn't bother me at all. It may sound funny Del, but I was with two of my uncles while I was much younger then Cyd. So anything that Cyd did last night was done by me years ago. I'm not one to judge Del. Tell her not to worry."

Del smiled and seemed to relax. "Thanks Raye, I'm sure she'll be relieved to know. She's a sweet girl; I believe she surprised us all last night. She has always been a good girl, just not very confident and outgoing. She surprised all of us last evening for sure. A wonderful surprise I might add, it ended up being a wonderful surprise."

I laughed, "Yes indeed, she certainly surprised me for sure Del, I was blown away by her beauty her body and her confidence." I said as I shed my robe and started looking for a pair of knickers. Del had already seen me naked, I was sure he wouldn't mind. I guess I was wrong.

"Ah, sorry Raye, I guess I should go now," he said as he started to back out towards the door.

I laughed, "please Del, don't mind me no worries here, you're not bothering me at all. I know you've already seen everything there is to see Del, I don't mind you being here."

He blushed, "I may not be bothering you Raye, but you certainly are bothering me! You're a beautiful woman Raye, and I can't help but admire your body. I should probably leave." He said as he turned towards the door.

"Don't go Del," I said, "please stay. I think that was a very sweet thing to say, I wasn't sure you even noticed me, while my daughter and Cyd were anywhere close by."

Del stopped, then slowly turned around, "well Raye we've all talked about what a nice body you have, you're a beautiful and amazing woman. We've all discussed the fact that none of us know of another woman that looks nearly as good as you do for your age."

"Awe Del, that's sweet. Would you be interested in taking this nice body for a ride?"

Del took his hat off, and laid it on the dresser. "I'd like that Raye, I'd like that a lot."

I sat on the bed, and slowly lowered my head onto my pillow. Quickly, Del removed his slacks then his briefs. He was already semi erect. Then he removed his shirt. Del was a muscular man, you could see that he was used to working, and not just an Implement dealer.

By the time he was ready, his cock was fully engorged and begging for my attention. As he crawled into bed, I lifted my legs, he took a firm grasp of my ankles and firmly slid his fat cock deeply into my vagina. I moaned. "Mmmm that feels wonderful Del."

Pulling up on my ankles, he started to fuck me vigorously; his groin was smacking my ass harder and harder with each stroke. He felt good inside me. I hadn't expected this one; sometimes surprises can be good.

Faster and faster he stroked, until I felt his body tense. I felt the warmth of his lust fill my vagina. He squeezed my legs firmly against his muscular chest.

I could feel the beating of his heart in my calves. Again and again his cock throbbed, releasing more of his lust into me.

Finally, he collapsed on top of me, his heart still beating fiercely. When he finally caught his breath, he said. "Damn Raye, that was awesome, you're an amazing fuck.

I thought to myself, simply put but always nice to hear anyways.

"Thank you Del you're pretty damn good yourself."

After a bit, he got up and said, "I better head back to my room and shower again. I hadn't planned on that Raye, this has been a nice surprise."

I giggled, "Sometimes those are the best kind Del, thanks for the compliments and the attention."

He dressed and shut the door as he left. Well crap. I'll have to shower again.

No sooner then I had finished showering again, and there was another knock at the door.

Hell, I didn't even bother putting my robe on this time. "Who is it," I asked softly.

It's me, Tony," he answered, "May I come in."

I looked down at my naked body, why the hell not I said to myself. I opened the door.

Tony looked at me and laughed. "Good morning Raye, so nice to see you again, and I mean good to see ALL of you again."

I giggled, "Nice to see you too Tony, come on in." I turned and headed back towards the bed. As I began to sit down I asked, "anything I can do for you Tony?"

Tony smiled, "yes Raye there is. I know that I'm a married man. But I'd be a fool if I didn't want to shag you. I've been thinking and dreaming of you for the past forty years Raye."

Tony laughed, he was already unbuckling his slacks. I laughed too, "I'll go ahead and assume the position Tony, whenever you're ready sweetie, I'm ready and waiting with bells on."

Quickly Tony finished undressing and crawled into the bed, before I could lift my legs, Tony was on top of me, and had driven his hard cock firmly between the lips of my pussy. Tony wasn't going to waste any time, he went quickly to work.

As he started fucking me, I started squeezing his nipples, I've yet to meet a man that didn't enjoy that.

It doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman, handled properly, nipples have an extremely enjoyable sensation to proper and sensual stimulation.

It didn't take Tony long, and no sooner than he had climaxed, he pulled out and headed south. You have to love a man that isn't afraid of his own cum. Quickly Tony located my clitoris and started nibbling on it. "Oh yes Tony...that's nice," I said with a loud moan. "Umm don't stop, please don't stop, that's perfect."

His tongue was gently caressing my clitoris, over and over again. On the verge of an orgasm, I grabbed his hair, and pulled him firmly into my pussy. I let out a loud squeal and thrust my hips upwards to meet his wonderful and talented tongue yet again. My heart was beating like a drum, it felt like my heart was trying to escape from my chest.

As the feeling of the orgasm slowly subsided, I finally let go of his hair. "Damn Tony, that was awesome." I said while tying to catch my breath. "Give me a minute or two and you can do that again."

Tony smiled, and sure enough, he did it again. After my second orgasm, I didn't remember much, I guess I fell sound asleep! After all, I was awake early this morning and since that time, I had been exercising vigorously. Well ok maybe not exercising, but I've been very physically active!

When I finally opened my eyes, Tony was gone, it was almost noon. Time for one last shower, lunch and then back to work. I was looking forward to Sunday, our last day of work and today was payday. Who Hoo!

Before one o'clock I was dressed and ready, in time for lunch. On the way to the elevator, I ran into Janie. That was convenient, now I had someone to enjoy lunch with.

For the rest of lunch we visited and discussed the convention, Trey Tony and Del, and most everything else that had happened. We also spoke about Cyd, and all of the wonderful changes we'd witnessed in the last couple of days. Cyd had grown from a fairly average looking tomboy into a beautiful and sexy young woman almost overnight!

I think we were all looking forward to today, the last day of the convention. I was tired, and a little sore. After all, I'd taken three men earlier today, not just one or two, but three!

I think my cooter could use a little time off. I was looking forward to seeing Dan again, but he would just have to be patient. Maybe tomorrow?

Just as we were finishing lunch, Cyd joined us. She looked gorgeous; she was wearing a short black flowered skirt and a shear white blouse with a sexy lace bra underneath. She thanked us both, and asked that if we ever needed another stripper, to please keep her in mind. Hum, I didn't think about that. But damn, I'm sure Dan's lodge would welcome Cyd with open arms, to our next event! After all she was beautiful!

We waited until Cyd was finished with lunch, then we all returned to our rooms again. I wanted to check out before returning to the convention center for the day. When I arrived back at my room, there was a young man waiting by my door.

As I approached I asked him, "May I help you?"

He stood up straight, "yes mam, I'm looking for a Ms. Raye. Do you know where I could find her, I was told this was her room."

I smiled at him, "yes I'm Raye, what can I do for you?"

He continued nervously, "Hello Ms. Raye, I'm very pleased to meet you. I'm Blake, Tony Baker's son."

I paused as I was surprised, I hadn't expected on seeing any of Tony's children while here at the convention hum, "Yes Blake I'm very pleased to meet you. It was wonderful to see your father and Trey again this weekend. I was so pleased to see them again after all of these years." Hum, I still had to wonder why he stopped by. Did his father tell him something about me; was I in trouble for being with Tony?

"Well Blake, what can I do for you," I asked him as I opened the door. "Please come inside," As I backed into the room, Blake followed closely.

"Well the reason I'm here is to thank you Raye, thank you for being so kind to my father. I haven't seen my father this happy since my mother passed away."

Tony had told me that he was married, but he never mentioned anything about his wife being gone. I just figured he was still married, but the marriage was no longer a close or in a physical relationship. It hadn't dawned on me she could have passed away.

"Blake, Tony never said anything about his wife being gone. How long ago did this happen? Tony always spoke of her as if she were still here." I said sadly.

Blake's eyes watered, "mom's been gone going on thee years now Ms. Raye. Dad still won't talk about it. But this weekend dad had called me several times excited about seeing you all again. For the last three years, dad has seemed distant and very unhappy. But for the very first time he's sounded happy again. I just had to stop by and thank you and your sister for everything you've all done for my dad. It's so nice to see him happy again. And to hear a little giddy up in the sound of his voice again"

I was sorry that Tony hadn't confided in us about this departed wife, but I'm glad we were able to bring some sunshine into his life.

"This may sound strange to you Blake, but my sister and I love Tony and Trey. They will always and forever be in our hearts. I'm pleased that we could bring some happiness into his life at this point." My eyes started watering. I was sad for Tony. As I thought about it, I had to wonder, what would I ever do without my Dan! I hoped I'd never have to find out.

Blake put his muscular arms around me and pulled me closer to comfort me. "I'm sorry Ms. Raye, I didn't mean to upset you, I just wanted to thank you for making my father happy again. I can see what my father saw in you Ms. Raye. You are an extremely attractive woman for your age." Blake said as he bent down to kiss me.

I turned my cheek, and met his lips with mine. We kissed softly yet passionately. I offered my tongue and in return he offered me his. A minute later we parted.

I stepped back, "sorry Blake, I just got caught up in the moment."

Blake smiled and said, "not at all Raye, I'd like to do that again." As he pulled me forward, I melted into his strong arms yet again. We kissed again, long and passionately. He picked me up and laid me softly onto the bed. We were both undressed in a instant. Blake had a nice long cock. He lowered himself and slid it in gently. I took a deep breath. Blake paused and kissed me again. Then raised himself up and started fucking me with a nice smooth rhythm.

Again and again I could feel his long hot cock slide in then out, over and over again. I rubbed his strong muscular arms as he hovered above me. He watched as my boobs giggled to and fro, then he smiled. He thrust himself one final time and gave out a big moan, after which he lowering himself down gently on top of me. I put my arms around him and kissed his chin softly. Blake was a good fuck regardless of my well worn cooter.

After a minute or so, Blake got up and went to the bathroom. As I started to sit up, he handed me a warm washcloth. Awe, he was a thoughtful young man. "Thank you Blake," I said.

"No Ms. Raye, thank you. I hadn't planned on that, I just wanted to thank you for making my dad so happy. But when I saw how beautiful and how sweet you were...well I probably should apologize."

I smiled as I stood up. "No apology is necessary Blake. I believe the feeling here was mutual."

By now, Blake already had his jeans on and was buttoning his shirt.

I told Blake about the possibility of us coming to Plains and performing at his fathers lodge, Blake asked me to be sure and let them all know if it happened. Just before he left, he kissed me again very passionately and then he closed the door behind him.

Well damn, that was intense. Blake was indeed a nice looking young man, just like his father. It made me happy to think that we'd brought a little happiness and sunshine into Tony's life...and then Blake's, but damn my pussy sure was tender!

raiderdrm
raiderdrm
373 Followers