My Mother, The Stripper Pt. 10

Story Info
Further adventures of a mom and her stripper family.
3.7k words
4.25
17.5k
19

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderdrm
raiderdrm
377 Followers

After Blake left, I needed to shower one last time...I hoped anyways. After showering, I finally had the time to finish packing my bags. When they were all packed, I called the front desk for help, and proceeded to get dressed. Within a minute of calling, there was a knock on my door.

Hum, I thought to myself, its way too soon for bellman. I opened the door, it was Janie Traci and Bethany. Traci frowned, "doesn't look like you're ready yet sis, what's keeping you?" She asked.

I just shook my head and continued getting dressed. "It's a long story Traci, maybe I'll tell you later on." I finished dressing and started putting on my makeup.

"Uh.. Mom," Janie stuttered, "I thought you were already dressed when we met for lunch."

I frowned and said, "I was Janie, but that was before Blake stopped by... I needed to take another shower."

Bethany piped in, "It's almost three Raye, and we need to be going."

Janie asked, "Whose Blake mom?"

I frowned, "please girls, just please let me finish getting ready. We'll talk later. I just called the front desk, I'll be down as soon as the bellman gets my things, and I finish touching up my makeup. We'll talk then."

The girls all mumbled between themselves while leaving the room. "Blake, who's Blake, gees, mom's a bitch today, blah blah blah!"

After they closed the door, I thought finally! I finished my makeup and there was a knock at the door. I opened it, it was the Bell woman.

I smiled at her. I'm not used to seeing the Bellman as a woman. Good for her!

"Here's my luggage, I'd like to have it taken out to my car. I won't be leaving until later this evening, but I'd like it taken to my car now please."

"She smiled, "Sure, I'll gladly take them to your car Ms. Raye."

She started loading my suitcases on the trolley. Hum I thought, she knew my name. None of the other staff has ever called me by my proper name before...hum.

As we both left the room together, I asked her, "I see by your nametag that your name is Molly." She nodded. Yes. "Well Molly, how is it that you knew of my name?"

She grinned. "Everyone here knows of your name Raye. You're practically famous."

She said with a little giggle.

I smiled, "really Molly, and why is that?" I asked her a little concerned."

"Well Raye, everyone hear has learned of you current occupation. It isn't every day you meet a grandmother that's a stripper. A number of us admire you for what you're doing. I've thought about being a stripper many times, good hours, great money, benefits etc, I just don't have the confidence to pull it off."

Well, that was nice to hear; originally I'd thought it might be for a negative reason.

I looked at molly, she was a pretty girl rather stocky, but still attractive enough. She'd probably need to change her hair style, but she definitely had the boobs for it!

"You should try it sometime Molly, I bet you'd do fine. Your attractive, you have a good personality and you definitely have the boobs for the job," I said as I smiled.

Molly blushed, "Ah shucks Raye, I couldn't, besides my mom would have a cow. You see, my mom used to be a stripper. She always said that it wasn't a job for me."

Times have changed Molly, people don't think the way they did twenty years ago. Most people today are opened minded. Oh you still have a few that look at you differently, but not as many today. Maybe you ought to think about it, and give it a try someday. The money is better." I said as we reached my car.

Molly loaded my bags, and closed the door. "Here is my card Molly, if you ever change your mind, give me a call.

Molly smiled and took my card. "Thanks Raye, I'll think about it."

I figured, what the hell, I wasn't planning on stripping forever, afterwards I'll need a few girls to make money off of, right?"

I shook Molly's hand a tipped her a twenty. She smiled and thanked me.

Damn, it was already after three. I needed to hurry. I'm sure Del won't be upset, but still, I needed to hurry up.

When I finally arrived at the booth it was a quarter after Three. I couldn't believe my eyes. There over twenty customers already there and mulling around! All of the other days, there wouldn't be but four or five at his time, but today, and I guess because of Cyd, the place was packed!

As I walked in, Del saw me and immediately approached me. "Raye, I need your help. I know you've worked as an accountant in the past, would you be willing to help Cyd with the paperwork today instead of helping the customers. Looks like she's going to be a very busy girl today."

"Sure Del gladly," I said with a smile, "what can I do to help?"

Del breathed a sigh of relief and went on explaining and showing me what he needed me to do.

For the next several hours, neither Cyd nor I had a free moment. Between looking up options, checking prices and filling out paperwork, we both had our hands full.

A little after seven, Del asked me if I thought Tracie or Janie could help. I suggested Janie, but Dell decided he still needed her to mingle with the customers and that I should ask Traci instead.

For a couple of hours more, way past our original schedule, Traci and I continued helping Cyd and Del. A little after nine we finally finished with the last customer. That was the first time I noticed, Cyd was still wearing her white shear blouse...but she had removed her bra. You could easily see her dark nipples through the sheer blouse. I giggled as I thought nice touch! No wonder she's been so busy. Sex sells you naughty but smart young girl! ;-)

Del had already told Janie and Bethany to leave. Janie had asked me for my keys earlier. Traci had agreed to take me home.

All four of us sat around the table. I don't believe any of us would have imagined what had just happened. Cyd and Del had just finished one hell of a day!

Del smiled and said. "Damn Cyd, I'm pretty sure you just broke all sales records for the past forty years. You ladies were totally awesome today."

Cyd smiled while looking tired, "Thanks Raye and Traci, I couldn't have done it without you." She said while laying her head unto the table. "I'm Pooped!"

Traci and I giggled, she looked exhausted. Traci said, "I think it's time for us to go sis, it's getting late."

As we stood up, Del handed each of us an envelope, woo hoo pay day! Then Del assisted Cyd in standing up, "Well Cyd, if you still have a little energy left for your uncle Del, I just might give you the next two days off with pay." Hum, seems like Del was a little horny after seeing Cyd showing her goods. Naughty boy!

Cyd smiled weakly, "sure Del, sounds fine. I'm sure I still have enough energy for that!" She said as she fell into his muscular and outstretched arms. Well shit, it looks like Cyd is going to get laid again tonight. Better her than me though!

Traci grinned, as we both headed towards the exit. It's been a long day, and we were both tired. Time to go home. As we walked towards Traci's car, I noticed a car parked close by. As we got closer, we noticed someone getting out of the car. I reached in my purse and found my mace.

Two older ladies, late at night, in a somewhat dark parking lot with lots of cash, hum not a very good scenario for sure, shit!

As we reached the car, the person approached us. It appeared to be a young man. As he approached even closer I warned him to stop! I had mace, and if you came any closer, I'd use it.

He laughed, as he came closer, I recognized him; it was Jimmy, my old neighbor, the boy that had taken me without my approval at Jonesboro.

"Jimmy, what the hell are you doing here," I asked him nervously.

"I came to see you again Ms. Raye. That's why I'm here. He said as he stepped towards Traci.

I shook my head, "well Jimmy, You'll have to wait until we return to Jonesboro, I'm just way too tired for you tonight."

Jimmy warned, "No I won't, please drop the mace Ms. Raye, I mean it. I'm not kidding!"

Jimmy pointed a gun at me and then Traci.

"Come on Jimmy, knock it off, this isn't funny any more. I said as I took a step towards him.

Jimmy yelled, "drop the mace Raye!"

I paused and threw the mace to the ground.

Jimmy took another step towards Traci, and struck her with the butt of his gun. Traci fell to the ground like a limp rag doll.

"Why did you do that Jimmy, I pleaded as I went to her side. "You won't get away with this Jimmy, we know who you are! Please Jimmy, please just leave us alone. You're already in enough trouble, don't make it any worse!"

Jimmy laughed, go ahead Raye tell the cops, you're nothing but a stripper. The cops won't even listen to you! Go ahead you whore!" He grabbed my shoulder and wrestled me to the ground.

He bound my hands with a zip tie, what the hell was I going to do? He had a horrible and angry look in his eyes. As I lie on the ground, I looked at Traci, she was out cold.

Boy, I could sure us her help; I hoped she wasn't hurt too bad.

Before I could think of anything else, Jimmy was ripping my clothes off!

My blouse then my skirt, my bra, my panties! He picked me up and laid me over the hood of Traci's car. And with my rear fully exposed, Jimmy started fucking me!

Jimmy drove his hard dick firmly into my already sore pussy. SHIT!

Jimmy's groin slapped my ass over and over again; it felt painful as he violated me. Damn it, I've been taken against my will before, but never in this manner.

I pleaded with Jimmy to stop, but he wouldn't listen. "I've been thinking about this all week Raye," he said as he kept on pounding my bum again and again. It felt like a revenge fuck, I'm sure that was what it was. I had told him no the last time he'd asked me!

Finally I felt his warmth inside me as he finished. I lie there quietly, after all what the hell was I going to do? I was naked and it was cold! Lower sixties 'I'm guessing. Finally I heard a car door open then close; I heard the sound of an engine as the car sped off. Well Shit!

I looked around, Jimmy was finally gone. I crawled off the hood and knelt down towards my sister. I tried to loosen my hands, but they were too snug. I kissed her and then blew on her face. I licked her cheek. Finally she started to come around.

After a minute or so she opened her eyes and tried to focus on me. "Damn sis, what the hell just happened," she asked as she rubbed her neck. "What the hell happened to you," she asked as she slowly sat up rubbing a knot on her head.

"You ok Traci," I asked as I tried to smile. I was relieved; at least she was still alive.

"Yea sis, I think so, what happened to your clothes sis, why are you naked?"

She asked still somewhat foggy.

My eyes started watering "It was Jimmy Traci, Jimmy just hit you and raped me. I couldn't stop him."

"Damn it sis," Traci said "this sucks!" She staggered as she helped me to my feet, and loosened my zip tie. She opened the car door, and sat on the edge of the seat, still rubbing the knot on her head.

I picked up my clothes and started dressing myself with what I could find. I found everything but my panties...they were no where to be seen. My outfit was missing a few buttons, but still had several intact, enough to fasten. My bra was torn, but I could still hook it. Damn you Jimmy!

We both got into the car, and locked the doors. I took out my phone and dialed 911.

They answered, and sent a car immediately. Next I called Dan, Janie and then Bethany; I thought they also needed to know too. Jimmy wasn't going to get away with rape this time. And the fact he had used a gun on Tracy and me, that wasn't going to fly either! I was pissed off.

If Billy thought he was going to get away with this just because we were strippers, well he had another thing or two coming!

About fifteen minutes later a police car pulled up beside us, soon after another followed. Then A crime scene van. For the next hour we gave testimony and answered a number of questions.

Dan showed up in that time period, he brought along a full length coat He wrapped it around me and hugged me tightly. Relived I fell into his strong and safe arms! Oh how I loved this man!

Traci declined any further treatment; this wasn't the first time she'd been struck on the head. I guess being a bartender in south Florida eariler had been a pretty tough experience. Bethany was coming to take her mother home.

Dan took me to the police station so they could retrieve evidence needed. Janie met us there. A little over an hour later, we all left the station and headed towards home. Everyone was tired. I was tired, angry and extremely sore!

The only words spoken on the ride home were Dan telling me he loved me, and of me, telling him I loved him too. It was a quiet ride. Janie called me a couple of times; I just didn't have the will to answer and talk to her.

When we arrived at the house, I slipped out of what was left of my clothes and into the tub. I decided to soak for a spell. It's been a long night. I remembered the envelope that Del had given us before leaving. I asked Dan to see if he could find it. Luckily it was still in my purse; Jimmy wasn't interested in my money, only my pussy!

I opened the envelope while in the tub. There were 45 crisp new one hundred dollar bills inside. Hum, not a bad sum for four days work. I'm pretty sure Del was pleased with the overall results. The money made me feel better; at least someone else appreciated me!

As I lay soaking in my tub of hot water, I asked myself, why did Jimmy have to handle things in this manner. Maybe if he'd been a gentleman, I would have agreed to do him again during our next visit to Jonesboro. Why did he have to be such an asshole?

I thought back to my younger days, while living in the trailer park and of Jimmy and his family. His father was a worthless drunk, and his mother was never around. I believe because of her drunken husband, she had to work extra hours to make ends meet. Jimmy always seemed to be alone. Probably lonely and feeling unloved. After thinking about it for a while, I guess he grew up alone and without the proper guidance and discipline provided by loving parents.

Maybe if he would have been loved, and disciplined, he would have turned out differently.

Instead he seems to be acting like a wild and untaught boy, and that was sad.

When I dried off, I headed towards bed. Dan was there waiting with a tube of body lotion. Umm, that was going to feel great! An entire body rub with lotion done with love by my husband, oh yes!

I loved Dan's body rubs, I'm sure I'll be asleep before he's finished. First the front and then the back, umm, that feels so nice.

When I opened my eyes, it was already past nine in the morning. I turned TV on, a minute later Janie came into the room and crawled into bed.

"Morning mom," Janie said, "how you feeling this morning?"

"Not bad Janie, I'll be ok," I said as I changed channels looking for something interesting to watch. "Have you heard from Traci today?"

"I talked to Bethany earlier. She said her mom was feeling better, but she was pretty pissed off about the whole thing! I guess I should be too." Janie added.

Janie continued, "Bethany said Traci was having second thoughts about stripping, if this was the kind of thing she'd run into. She's a little worried about her job at the hospital, you know people finding out about her side job and all."

Hum, I hadn't thought about that. I'm sure if the hospital found out, they wouldn't be pleased!

"I wouldn't worry too much if I were her Janie. The next time she'll be dancing will probably be at the lodge. I'm sure she'll be safe there. And that won't be for almost a month, so I say we give her some time to think it over, I think she'll be alright."

Janie smiled and asked, "how bout you mom, you doing ok?"

"Yes Janie, I'm fine. A little pissed off, but I'm fine. How was your dad this morning, did he seem ok to you?"

Janie laughed out loud. "Don't worry about dad mom; I'm sure he'll be fine. I fucked him good this morning, I'm sure he'll have a fantastic day! I didn't think you'd be in the mood, and I figured one of us needed to take care of him, soooo, no worries there mom."

Well damn, "I wasn't worried Janie. But thanks just the same." As I thought to myself, maybe it was for the best. With my sore pussy, I'll be better off waiting a couple of days before having sex again.

Oh, and I needed to call the doctor and schedule an exam.

Just to make sure I hadn't picked anything up over the weekend.

Janie got up and soon returned with a fresh cup of coffee, ah yes. Just as I finished my first sip, my phone rang.

I looked at it; it wasn't a number I recognized. I started to but the phone back on the nightstand when Janie grabbed it.

"Hello, yes she's here. Yes, just a moment please." She handed me the phone grinning.

I just shook my head, damn it, If I'd wanted to answer the phone I would have...all by myself, well shit!

"Hello, yes this is Raye, yes I do...yes, well I'll be damned, I sure do remember you Nate, how could I ever forget you." It was Nate, a handsome young man who I'd worked with at Sandy Springs middle school twenty some years earlier. At that time, he was fresh out of college.

We talked and visited for another ten minutes. Nate was quite the looker; there wasn't a young woman at the school that hadn't loved Nate. He was handsome, intelligent, well spoken and came from an older and influential family from northeastern Atlanta.

After I hung up, Janie asked, "Who was that mom?"

"Do you remember the handsome young teacher by the name of Nate that I worked with at Sandy Springs?" I asked her.

Janie smiled, "uh, you mean the Nate that had long dark hair an olive completion and was over six feet tall... with a moustache mom? God yes I remember him, he was dreamy!"

I remembered back, Janie was about sixteen at the time; she had several crushes on older men at that time. Hum, thinking about Dan and her now, seems to be a pattern there don't you think.

"Yes Janie that's the one. Nate said he said he had spoken to Jamie Nofzinger last week. You know, Jamie Nofzinger, he was a student of Nate's and mine at Sandy Springs. We ran into him at the Jonesboro men's club."

"Anyways Jamie told Nate about us being strippers now, and Nate wants us to perform at the men's club in McDonough, just south of Jonesboro sometime next week."

I continued, "I told him I wasn't sure about that, but that the two of us would be glad to meet him for lunch this Wednesday. I told him we'd meet him at the Varsity Club around twelve thirty."

Janie jumped out of bed, "oh goody mom, god I wonder what he looks like now? Is he married? Is he still teaching where does he live?"

"Janie Janie Janie, calm down girl, just take a deep breath and calm down. I'm sure we'll find out everything when we meet him this Wednesday." I shook my head as I got out of bed.

"Nate said he remembers you Janie, he said he was looking forward to seeing both of us again. But I think you are the real reason he called." I smiled as I shut the bathroom door.

I could hear Janie screaming down the hall. Damn horny girl! Lol.

I wasn't interested in stripping at the moment; I'd already decided that I'd wait until after Christmas before dancing and stripping again. I had a lot of shopping and things to do. In fact, that was on my schedule to day.

I opened the door and yelled at Janie to get ready, we were going shopping.

Despite everything that's happened, I was looking forward to the week. I was way behind in my Christmas shopping, and I hoped to get caught up.

Dancing and stripping during the past several weeks had taken most of my time. Now was the time to shop...woo hoo! As I stepped into the shower, I did have to wonder about Nate. After all he was a stud!

raiderdrm
raiderdrm
377 Followers