My Mother, The Stripper Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderdrm
raiderdrm
376 Followers

"Our cousins Frank and his son Bobby," I said waiting for her reaction. She damn near dropped her tray.

Shocked she looked me squarely in the eye. "You're Kidding!"

I shook my head, "no J I'm not."

"Crap on a cracker mom, what are you going to do?"

I hadn't thought about not stripping, it had surprised me but. "I guess I'm going to go ahead with our plans J, that's all. They will just have to deal with it." I said as I laughed.

When Frank and I were younger we used to make out at several of the family reunions. But that's as far as it went. Frank was several years younger than I was, but we still had a good and close relationship. Facebook has been a big help over the past several years.

Janie knew both Frank and Bobby, but not very well. Neither of us had been to a reunion in years. I guess Frank and Bobby along with several other of our neighbors were about to get a huge surprise and an eye full!

Over the next hour I served the men and visited with most of them. Some of the neighbors asked about Janie and the events leading to her return. I had to leave some of the details out...of course. They would find out soon enough.

A little before nine Jerry nodded, it was time. He had Sal sit down in a chair in the middle of the family room, everyone else stood around the outside of the room. Frank started the music. Janie wanted to go first, even after finding out about Frank and Bobby.

When she danced gracefully into the family room, all eyes were upon her. She danced around Sal, her dress flying high, she then removed her dress. She wasn't wearing the white underwear we'd agreed upon, but was wearing a soft green set that matched her emeralds.

I guess she'd changed her mind, but she still looked pretty damn good!

She removed her bra and then her panties and tossed them both onto Sal's lap. When she was finished, she sat on his lap and rubbed his face in her boobs. Everyone laughed. Everyone looked very surprised too.

As the next song began, and as Janie continued to entice Sal, I sashayed into the room. I caught the shocked looks on most of the men's faces including Frank and Bobby.

Sexy isn't just a term, I'ts more of a state of mind. I felt very sexy and attractive tonight, I was looking forward to enjoying the attention of my cousins and all of the neighborhood men.

I danced over to Frank and after flashing him by raising my dress, I unbuttoned it while standing in front of him. With the last button undone, I had him assist me in removing it. He didn't seem to mind, in fact he seemed to enjoy it.

When my dress was off, I handed it to him then danced over in front of Bobby. I unhooked my bra and handed it to him. Shyly he took it, then flung it over his shoulder while starring at my breasts. By now, most of the guys were starring at me, at my body, I loved the attention.

As I danced towards Sal, I removed my panties, and just like Janie, I tossed them on Sal's lap. For the remainder of the song Janie and I danced and pranced around Sal, rubbing our butts and our tits on and all over him. He seemed to enjoy the surprise as much as anyone there.

When the music ended we paused and curtsied, everyone applauded, everyone looked like they'd enjoyed our little surprise. Including Jerry, I think he noticed my thigh highs. He had a mammoth bulge in his pants, oops, his wife noticed his bulge too. He he he.

The next hour went be quickly, the men all wanted to know how and where and when we'd started stripping, and had a lot more questions to ask.

Both Frank and Bobby seemed to enjoy our nudity as much as anyone. Janie and I remained naked for the rest of the evening.

When most everyone else had left, Bobby came up to me and said. "damn Ms. Raye you look awesome. When I first watched Janie dance and undress, I thought it couldn't get much better than this. But then I saw you, damn Ms. Raye, your as hot as your daughter!"

"Awe, thanks Bobby, that's very sweet."

Bobby then asked, "Do you mind if I touch your tits Ms. Raye?"

I stepped closer, "no Bobby please do."

For at least a minute Bobby fondled my boobs and nipples while starring at them.

I had his complete and undivided attention.

"Nice Ms. Raye, very nice." He said as he lifted his hands.

Then he asked if he could take a picture of the two of us side by side. With a little coaxing, I finally agreed. Now If I can only find Janie?

I looked throughout the downstairs of Jerry's house, Janie was nowhere to be found.

Finally Rachel walked up and whispered in my ear, "She's in the garage."

"Thanks Rachel," I said with a confused smile.

As I walked towards towards the garage I couldn't help but wonder, what the hell Janie was doing in Jerry's garage?

It didn't take me long to find out. As I opened the door and rounded the corner I could hear a noise. As I got closer, I could hear Janie, "Oh Sal, that's good. Fuck me baby fuck me Sal." Janie was bent over the tailgate of Jerry's truck, and Sal was fucking her, no he was railing her...hard.

Sal didn't say a word, all I heard was his groin smacking wildly against Janie's bare bubble ass.

"Oh baby, that feels good, fuck me Sal, fuck me." Janie went on.

I turned and quickly went back inside the house. I guess Bobby's picture would just have to wait. Hopefully when they were finished, Janie could find one of Jerry's Chamois to use, I giggled out loud on the thought about it.

When I returned to the family room I told Bobby it would be another five minutes or so before Janie was ready. He didn't seem to mind.

Less than five minutes later, Janie returned. Smiling from ear to ear, she came and stood beside me. Bobby finally got his picture.

By now, Frank Jerry and Sal also wanted pictures, much to the chagrin of Jerry's wife Kasey, he took several of us.

Jerry had spoken to Dan about our next appearance at the lodge, he said he was planning on being there this coming Tuesday evening, with Dan's permission. He was looking forward to seeing us both dance and strip again.

Shortly after the pictures Janie and I dressed to return home.

It's been an exciting night, full of wonderful surprises.

The tips weren't as good as I'd originally thought, we both had taken in around a hundred dollars. But I guess adding the $250 Jerry paid each of us, it wasn't a bad night after all.

As we left Jerry's and headed home, Dan handed each of us another hundred, no, not a bad night after all. It had been a productive and extremely interesting evening to say the least.

I doubt that most of the neighbor men or my cousins would soon forget this evening.

I wouldn't either.. Just as we arrived on our front porch, Jeff another neighbor that had been at the party, came running up.

Hey ladies, would you mind posing for a picture for me? Janie and I said Sure. With Dan standing between us, we struck a pose.

Jeff took the picture and paused, "no ladies that was nice but I wanted you both to remove your dresses, please." He pleaded.

Hum, I guess it's late enough, none of the neighborhood children would be out and about so sure why not, we both agreed to remove our pretty white dresses.

When we had, we both struck a pose with Dan in the middle again. Jeff took the picture but was still frowning."No ladies not like that, ah your undergarments too, just as you were at the party, pretty pretty please!"

"Really, right here on the front porch under the lights." I said surprised.

Dan laughed and said, "ah go ahead doll, it'll be OK. There isn't anyone outside anymore, it's late." I looked at Janie, she'd already removed her bra and was removing her panties. So I followed suit. As we stood there completely naked with Dan, Jeff took a couple more pictures without Dan.

Finally when he was finished he thanked us and hugged us both. Shaking Dan's hand he then turned and hurried away.

Little did we know that one of those pictures would have a profound and powerful affect on the course on all of our lives!

raiderdrm
raiderdrm
376 Followers
12