My Mother the Whore

Story Info
Brother and sister caught out by the sister's 18 yo daughter.
1.3k words
71.9k
53
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Sarah, an overly bright eighteen year old girl. I'm super fit and super active but I also have the brains as well as the brawn. I live with my mother Victoria and my father John or Johnny as he prefers to be called. My mum is just a housewife, she too is overly bright but is perfectly happy to stay at home and occasionally do a little volunteering work around our village. My father is super brainy and super brave; he was a doctor, in general practice but also a member of the Territorial Army.

For most of my life my dad being a toy soldier didn't make much difference, he went to parade once a fortnight on a Thursday evening and once a year he went away to play soldier in the fields and moorland of Derbyshire for a fortnight. Actually that was when my mother started sending me off to my gran's house for the day when she was busy and my father was away on camp. I could understand going to my gran's when I was seven or eight but now that I was eighteen and legally I could look after myself alone at home I couldn't see why I had to go to that miserable old bag's house.

It was actually worse now, because of problems in so many 'Hot' countries the Territorial Army were actually mobilised on six month deployments so rather than just going to my gran's to be 'Baby sat' for two or three days a year, it was going to be every weekend for six months as far as I could see.

I'd taken a book with me, I was usually happy to sit anywhere if I could read a book. I sat in my gran's back garden enjoying the sun and the book I was reading but then disaster struck, I finished my book early and hadn't taken a backup book so I sauntered through my gran's house to find her and ask her if she had a book that I could read.

I found my gran in her living room but she was talking on the telephone so I held back just short of the open living room door.

"No, I'd love too but I'm looking after Sarah...yes again...yes I know I had her last week but that whore my son married dumped her on me again...says she had errands to run in town but I think she's still at home, I think she's being unfaithful...I have no idea but my friend who lives at the end of her road told me last time that her car didn't leave her drive all day."

'My mum's at home or could be and I'd been dumped on my granny, it just didn't seem fair to me and if there was any chance that my mother was still at home I was off, at least I could get a new book to read if nothing else. Probably guilt my mother into some small favour for me as well into the bargain!'

I found one of my old balls; I kicked it overly hard through the living room door and heard it bounce off of my gran's china cabinet.

"Sarah, what the hell...if you must kick a ball about go over the road to the park, you almost broke my display cabinet with that ball!"

I 'Sauntered' as casually as I could into her living room and collected my ball, "Sooooorrrrreeeee gran!"

I stuffed my ball under my arm and left the living room, through the kitchen and out into the back garden where I threw the ball into the garden and headed off to the park. I crossed the road and went into the park. I ran through the park and left by the gate out into The Foxgloves and then I headed for home.

I spotted my mother's car from the end of the street, still parked on our drive, I guess that she could have taken the bus into town but that would be very unusual. Then as I walked down the road I spotted a car outside our house, I didn't recognise the car but I did recognise the car's number plate.

'M4TTY'

The number plate belonged to my mother's brother, my uncle Matthew. I'd seen the same number on five or six different cars that he'd owned now. I walked down the side of the house but stopped short of opening the back gate because I heard talking coming from the back garden. I retraced my steps and went back out onto the road and walked down the other side of my house along the public footpath to a point that I knew I could get through the fence and into my back garden behind my dad's shed.

I moved as quietly as I could along the back of the garden shed to a point that I could see into the garden and my mother and uncle. I was jolted to a halt when I saw that my mum and her brother were both lying on sun loungers, no it wasn't unusual to see my mum sunbathing in the back garden and she often wore some very skimpy bikinis but what stopped and shocked me was that both my mum and her brother were totally and stark bollock naked.

"Why do you keep using that pump Matt?"

"Because I like the feeling and it makes my cock bigger!"

"Yes it does but it also makes your cock look purple for weeks after..."

I looked closely at my uncle's cock, just because my mum had mentioned it. Matt's cock looked huge, it looked about eight inches long and about the same in circumference but it was actually lying against his abdomen sleeping in the sun.

"...and it makes your cock so fat that I get jaw ache!"

Well, I didn't understand what my mother meant by making her jaw ache but I soon got the message when my mother curled her body over her brother's and she lifted his cock up and lowered her face down until his cock slipped into her mouth and she had to really stretch her mouth wide open to get it in.

My jaw dropped, my mouth was almost as wide open as my mother's and my eyes were almost popping out of my head. 'Bloody heck, never mind Leviticus eighteen and all that not looking on your brother's nakedness, I think the bible should make mention of not eating his cock someplace in the text!'

My mother started out slowly but built up speed, she was getting all of his cock into her mouth, her lips right down to his balls. It was hard for me to imagine anything so disgusting; for God's sake he pees out of that thing. Then something strange happened, my mum started to lift her head away from Matthews lap but she had to keep going, I have no bloody idea where Matthew suddenly got so much extra cock from but after it had been in my mother's mouth for five minutes it had grown to twice its original length.

"You want to cum in my mouth this time or somewhere else?"

"I think I'd rather cum in her over there!"

Matthew nodded his head in my direction and my mother followed his eye-line with her own eyes. It suddenly dawned on me that I'd been spotted and so I jumped back behind the shed and ran for the crawl way through the hedge out to the footpath beyond. I ran as fast as I could back to my gran's house. I had a big, no, huge problem now, should I tell my gran so she could tell my dad what I'd seen? Hell I was so confused, so in turmoil. My gran shouted at me when I got to her house, she was mad about something, I think she'd come looking for me over the park and found me missing or rather didn't find me at all.

Gran was so mad at me that I decided that she didn't deserve to know what I'd seen at home!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Sister Falls in Love with My Cock Sister Kirsten falls in love with my cock on family car trip.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories