My Mother's a Porn Star!

Story Info
Bobby's obsession with porn leads to a startling discovery.
15.3k words
4.69
460.5k
780
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,223 Followers

Author's note: Well hey, time flies! Here it is already March and I am just posting my first story of 2013. Well, no worries because I have plenty of good stuff coming and not all of it is going to be light and fluffy. But in the meantime I want to kick off the year with something fun and frivolous, so with no further adieu, welcome to "My Mother's a Porn Star! Enjoy, LC68

*

"Goddamn!" Rich exclaimed from the window overlooking my backyard.

"What's the matter?" I asked, looking up from sociology book I'd had my head buried in for the last half hour.

"Nothing at all, man, nothing at all," he replied shaking his head and still peering out the window.

"Then what are you swearing at?"

"At how friggin hot your mother is," he whistled, "Christ she looks fucking good in that bikini."

Rolling my eyes, I leaned back in my chair and said, "Rich, you come here to study or perv on my mom?"

"I am studying." He grinned, "I'm studying the effect hot cougars have on horny college freshmen."

"Yeah well if your dumb ass doesn't get out of the window, she's going to catch you studying her."

"Oh, please," he waved at me, "Like she doesn't know I stare at her. Bet she loves it."

"Whatever. You going to get over here or am I working on this thing alone," I sighed, "I swear you're the worst person I know to study with. I don't know why I bother."

"You bother because we've been best friends since third grade and because I always have this!" with a huge grin he pulled a small bag from his pocket that contained an obscenely fat joint.

"Well that does make school work seem a little easier." I nodded.

"Sure does," removing the joint from the baggie he pulled out his lighter, "And Sociology is a real bitch so let's get some inspiration." He flicked the lighter and I put my hand up.

"Hey man, Mom could come up here, put that out."

"Please," he nodded towards the window as he brought the lighter to his face, "She just stretched out on the chair. She'll be there awhile." He took a hit from the joint and releasing the fragrant smoke sighed, "And I won't be complaining. Damn she's fine."

"You need a minute?" I laughed as I reached out and took the joint as he handed it to me.

"Bet I'd cum in about a minute if I got my hands on her." He winked, "At least the first time anyway."

"Alright man," I said, then paused to take a hit. I held the smoke in my lungs for a moment before releasing it, "That's my mother, she's too old for you to drool over"

"She don't look old." He said gawking out the window again, "I can't believe she's forty. Fucking body like a twenty year old, but I bet she knows how to..."

"Enough." I said taking the joint back.

"Yeah, like you don't look."

"Like I said she's my...." I took another hit then with a shrug laughed, "Yeah alright, I've checked her out!"

"And you say I'm a perv?" he asked.

"Look" I shrugged, "I'm not saying I want to do anything sick to her, but I mean, yeah I know she's hot."

"Hell yeah, she is. Dude, me and the other guys were in heaven when you guys got that pool! We didn't care about you, it was 'what's Nicole going to be wearing?" he shook his head, "Man there was one time she looked so friggin good I went into your bathroom and spanked it right there."

"That's nasty!" I exclaimed, but laughed. I'd had a few hits and pretty much everything was funny now.

"I'd be lying if I said I haven't gotten off to her a couple of times lately too."

"Too much information Rich."

He shrugged and looking back out the window, giggled, "Hey Bobby?"

"What?"

"You ever stroke it to her?"

"That's sick!" I said, shaking my head emphatically as I lied through my teeth.

"Liar!" he pointed at me, "So was she sucking you or...." He glanced back over to the window and exclaimed, "Oh man, that just ain't right!" he looked over at me, "You tell me that isn't fucking hot man!"

Knowing I shouldn't do it, but between the pot and the fact he had me wondering what was so hot, I got up and walked over to the window. My eyes immediately widened and I had to bite my lip not to say anything to get Rich busting my balls. Beneath the window Mom was bent over adjusting the lounge chair she had been laying in. She was wearing a white bikini the bottom of which was little more than a thong and her amazing ass was pointing directly at us.

As she fumbled with the chair that ass was wiggling back and forth and I swallowed hard at the sight. Mom was deeply tanned making the skimpy bikini look even hotter on her. My eyes left her round firm cheeks and trailed down the backs of her long well shaped legs. As Rich had so eloquently put it, this just wasn't right. This was my mother, the woman who had been way too good to me for me to be staring at her ass and wondering what it would be like to grab her hips and fuck the shit out of her.

Mom straightened and reaching back, grabbed her long sandy brown hair and began putting it up. I took in the smooth tan skin of her back and imagined pulling the string that would undo her top. I forced myself to look away before Rich made a crack, but saw he was still staring. I turned back to watch her and repeated the thought about this not being right. Rich didn't know how right he was; I'd been jerking off to my mother for close to five years now.

I knew it was pretty sleazy to blow a load to the woman who cooked my dinner, took me school clothes shopping and helped me with my homework. Hell it was mom, not my father, who had been the one to give me advice on girls and what they liked and how to, as she had put it laughing, 'get lucky'. I still couldn't help myself; she was just too damn fine. Mom was a waitress when she met dad and a few years ago briefly went back to it because she was tired of staying home. In fact it was seeing her dressed for work that had started my impure thoughts about her.

That uniform consisted of a short hot pink skirt, black fishnets and a low cut blouse her tits were almost falling out of. I'd jerked off to those stockings more times than I could remember and once stole a pair and came all over them. Things hadn't changed much, I thought to myself as just last month, I'd found one her thongs mixed in with my laundry and wrapping it around my cock, exploded to the thought of that load being all over her face.

"Yeah that's right." Rich whispered next to me, "Let's see that front."

I came out of my fog to see Mom turning around. She was still fumbling with her hair and her arms were over her head, lifting her tits up to an even better angle. Not that they needed any help. I wouldn't say Mom's tits were huge, but they were far from small and the front of the bikini didn't cover much more than her nipples. Again I let my eyes wander down. Mom did Yoga and went to the gym during the week leaving her stomach flat and hard and her thighs firm and well toned. Again Rich was right; I knew girls my age whose bodies weren't as tight as my mothers.

Hell even Stephanie, the last girl I'd been dating had been softer around the middle than Mom. Speaking of Steph, it was too bad she'd broken it off with me, because gawking at my mother was getting me damn horny even with Rich standing next to me. Speaking of Rich, he muttered "Cocktease" as Mom lay on her back on the chair and made a show of stretching. Her arms went over her head again and her long legs straightening out, she arched her back off the chair, pushing her amazing rack up at us.

Despite Rich's presence, I felt my cock stiffening and knew I'd be beating off the second he left.

"Dude, I don't know how your old man does it?"

"Does what?" I asked, "Keep up with her?" I laughed, "I found some blue pills in the medicine cabinet once. He said they were for allergies, but then yelled at me when I went to take one."

Rich burst out laughing and I followed suit, when he caught his breath he said, "No, I mean how the fuck does he leave her alone all the time?"

"He's in sales, he has to." I shrugged, "He's gone right now until early next week."

"Shit." He sighed, "If I were him I wouldn't leave the house, I can't imagine how many guys hit on her." He smirked, "Wonder if she fools around with any of them?"

"Knock it off," I hit him in the arm. "Mom's not like that, shit when my dad was out of work she got offered a lot of money by a friend who owns a club to waitress topless and she turned it down," I laughed, "She said they were dad's and dad's only."

"That's what she says." He nodded, "But I'm not talking stripping for people. I'm talking sex. Dude, look at her, a woman like that needs it every day! I.... oh shit!"

He was looking out the window again and as I watched, awkwardly raised his hand. I looked down and felt my stomach sink. Mom was laying there looking up at the window and waving at us, a big smile on her face. Like Rich, I gave her a lame wave and stepped back from the window so quickly I almost fell. Rich laughed again and walked away as well.

"Busted." He laughed.

"It's not funny."

"Please," he clapped my shoulder; "We just gave her a thrill, couple of good looking young guys, checking her out."

"Yeah, but I'm her son." I said, really feeling bad about it.

"Bet she still liked it." He made a show of thinking, "Hey, maybe she's thought nasty about you too, who knows, maybe she's rubbed a couple out to her sexy son saying 'Hey Nicole how about we...!"

"This isn't West Virginia." I told him although I'd be lying if I said that wouldn't be a hell of a turn on.

"Really! Maybe she's a cougar and wants some young..." he stopped when his cell began to ring. Answering it he said, "Hey, yeah I'm around, by six?" he glanced at his watch. "Yeah no sweat and thanks I need the hours."

Hanging up, he pointed at the books on my desk, "Sorry Bobby, but that was the restaurant, one of the waiters called out so I can grab his shift."

"That's alright," I told him, "Not like you were really helping anyway."

"Hey I got you high!"

"And caught gawking at Mom." I pointed out.

"That's what friends are for." He laughed, "Hey on the way out can I go back there and say hi?"

"Don't be an asshole, just go out the front."

"Will do, I'll come over this weekend and study for real, I need to get my grade up."

I nodded and watched as he left my room. I listened as he pounded down the stairs and heard the downstairs door close. Once I heard his tricked out Buick roar into life and peel down the street, I walked back over to the window. This time I stayed over to one side and peered through the curtain. Mom was now lying on her stomach and my hand strayed down to my cock as I took in that amazing ass and those long legs. I noticed she had untied her top so that her back was bare and imagined a white substance other than the bikini spread out across her skin.

My cock was fully erect in my pants and I started rubbing harder as Rich's comments ran through my mind. I imagined Mom coming to me in her bikini and telling me how horny and frustrated she was and how she needed a good stiff cock. She'd tell me how bad she wanted me and drop to her knees.... Unable to take it anymore, I unzipped my jeans. Removing my cock I started stroking it while I played out my sick fantasy. Mom would open her mouth and slide her soft full lips over my swollen cock. She's look up at me with her big brown eyes and moan while she blew me.

I'd reach down and start playing with her gorgeous tits and she would take my cock all the way down. I would grab her hair and start fucking her mouth until...I gasped and began pumping my cock furiously. A moment later I released a loud moan as my cock went off in my hand. A huge spurt of cum landed on the window sill and the second hit the wall under the window. I imagined all that cum dripping down Mom's tits and continued to pump until my cum was only dribbling out down the front of my jeans.

Panting, I took a step back and sat down at my desk. I waited until my breathing slowed down before sliding my cum covered jeans and underwear down. Stepping out of them I stood and after slipping on a pair of shorts, grabbed some tissues and began wiping off the wall. As I cleaned the cum from the windowsill I looked down and saw Mom was sitting up and was re tying her bikini behind her. When she finished, she looked up and again waving at me, called out, "Hey Bobby, you ready to eat? I'm going to grill some steaks!"

"Yeah that would be great!" I called back trying to sound casual, "Thanks Mom!"

"Anytime honey!" She said with a big smile.

You're a sick bastard Bobby. I thought as I tossed the cum soaked tissues into the trash.

*****

"Oh, Bobby," Your cock is so fucking hard!" Mom purred as she knelt between my legs, her fingers with their long dark nails wrapped around my cock. "Damn this looks good!" she purred as she slowly pumped it, "Bet it tastes even better!"

My reply was a loud moan as she took my cock between her lips and began bobbing her head. She removed my cock with a wet popping sound and licking her lips said, "As good as it tastes I think I need you to fuck me," she looked up at me and smiled, But the first time is your choice, you want to cum in my mouth or pussy?"

"I...." I swallowed hard. "Your mouth."

"Oh, you bad boy!" she laughed, "You want to cum in your mom's mouth? You want the woman who helped raise you, swallow your hot load?"

"I..."

"I'd love too!" she exclaimed and with that began sucking my cock hard and fast.

I sat there moaning unable to believe this was real. My hips were pumping and I could feel my cock getting ready to explode. Suddenly my bedroom door flew open and dad was standing there.

'What the fuck is this?" He yelled, "Bobby, are you letting your mother blow you?"

I awoke with a start and lay there waiting for my heartbeat to slow down. I reached down between my legs and realized my heart wasn't the only thing that needed to go down. My cock twitched when I touched it and I resisted the urge to jerk off because I knew what I would think of. As I'd recalled earlier when Rich was over its not like I hadn't been beating off to Mom for the last few years, but it wasn't all the time. In fact there were long stretches when I wouldn't, but lately it had been getting close to an obsession, hell, now I was dreaming of her.

Then again I guess I should let myself off the hook on the dream. That had been inevitable after tonight. Mom had begun to grill right after she'd asked if I was hungry and called me down to the deck to eat. Mercifully she'd put something on over the bikini bottom. Even then the denim shorts she was wearing were so tight they were riding up her ass, but were still better than the string bikini. Mom was still wearing the top of the bathing suit, but had a blouse over it. Unfortunately the blouse was left unbuttoned and I'd sat across from her while we ate trying to keep my eyes on what I was allowed to put in my mouth rather than what I would love to.

As we sat there making small talk about my school work and the office that she'd begun working at recently, my mind kept straying down forbidden paths. While taking a peek at her barely concealed tits, it occurred to me that when dad was around, Mom never wore anything that revealing. She still wore bikinis, but there was more material to them and she always covered up if I was around. For that matter even those damn shorts were something she didn't parade around in with dad home.

From there I thought about Rich's stupid joke about maybe her thinking of me. Was she dressing sexy on purpose? Did she want to me to look at her; did she want me to want her? I'd forced myself to stop being an idiot. She was my mother, not some cougar on the prowl. Maybe she liked to show herself off, but Dad didn't like it so she took advantage when he was on the road.

After dinner we'd gone inside where Mom had finally put on a plain t-shirt. We sat in the parlor and watched the Sox game, or at least I watched part of the Rays game. The rest of the time my eyes were glued to her long legs as she lay on the couch across from me. Finally I'd gotten to the point where I'd excused myself and went upstairs, showered and gone to bed horny as hell. So I guess it wasn't too surprising I'd had that dream.

Another reason for my new found desire for my mother was up until three weeks ago I'd been dating Steph and getting laid on a fairly regular basis. Now that I was back to not getting any, I guess I was just focusing on the hot woman I saw every day. Speaking of Steph, I looked over at the clock and saw it was only ten. Steph didn't work during the week and our breakup had been amicable. I saw her at school every day and we still spoke. I knew she wasn't seeing anyone and began to wonder if she'd be game for a friend's with benefits booty call.

With a sigh, I shook my head. As appealing as the image Steph's cute little ass and perky little tits was, I didn't need to start any type of drama. Getting out of bed, I went to the bathroom and as I washed my hands looked in the mirror above the sink. I had a bow flex in the basement I used several times a week and I'd filled out quite a bit over the last year. Like Mom, I spent my fair share of time around the pool and had a tan that rivaled hers. I had my dad's thick black hair along with mom's big blue eyes.

All in all I considered myself a fairly good looking guy and had never had a problem finding dates. Still looking in the mirror I wondered if Mom had ever looked at me like that?

"Don't be an idiot." I told my reflection.

I'd been watching too much porn, especially milf porn which was my favorite, no doubt because I lived with one. Speaking of porn, it was becoming pretty obvious that I was wound up and if I was going to get any sleep needed some relief. Going over to my desk sat down and bringing the screen of my lap top up went to my favorite porn site "Cougars and Cubs". I logged in and went to click new releases, but paused. They didn't update daily and I'd been watching a lot lately. Scrolling down I went down to the archives link and clicked to see some of their older videos.

While the screen came up with its selection of videos, I slipped my shorts down and started slowly stroking my already semi-hard cock. I looked at the small picture for each video, trying to decide what I wanted to watch. I stopped on one that showed a woman with an incredible ass in a black thong on her knees sucking the cock of a young guy sitting in a chair. He had his hands wrapped in her long light brown hair and looked as if he were fucking her mouth. I looked at the title beneath it, "Hot milf Nikki Nice never lets a young cock go to waste."

That sounded good to me and I clicked the video and sat back in the chair. I had to stifle a laugh as the video opened to a good looking young blond guy sitting in a chair stroking his cock, exactly as I was.

"Billy, what the hell are you doing?" A woman's voice called out.

The guy made a poor show of looking surprised and letting his hard cock go, stammered, "I...I'm sorry I know it's wrong, but...."

"Honey the only thing wrong I see, is that you shouldn't be playing with that nice big cock all by yourself."

"I...what do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean," As she began speaking the camera swung around, "A nice hard cock like that should be in a hot woman's mouth, not your hand."

The camera focused on the woman speaking and I sat up in my chair and exclaimed, "Holy shit!"

It was Mom. Not a woman who looked like her, but Mom. I watched, my mouth open, as she approached the guy in the chair. She was wearing a short black robe and black stockings. She stopped in front of the chair and as the guy stared up at her, untied it and let it fall to the floor.

"What do you say Billy, you want to keep jerking off, or you want your mother's hot friend Nikki to take care of that beautiful cock of yours?"

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,223 Followers