My Mother's Cousin

Story Info
My mother's cousin came to visit from Norway.
1.9k words
4.42
118.1k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian6588
Brian6588
572 Followers

I was 19 and we were moving to a new town as my dad got a promotion. We were living in my grandmother's large house until we could move into our new home. I was also going to start college in 4 days. We had been living with my grandma for 2 days when I found out my Mom's cousin from Norway was coming to visit. Her name was Ina. Ina was recently divorced and wanted to get away from Norway for a bit so decided to come see my mother.

The last time I saw my Mom's cousin I was 14 and visiting in Norway with my Grandmother. I remembered her as an attractive blonde lady that looked much younger than her 38 years of age. We went camping on an island in Sweden with her husband, son and daughter. Her daughter was 18 and also very attractive. When Ina would tan she would go topless. Modesty and nudity was no big deal on the island. I would try not to look as I was very immature for my age but I was curious. Her husband was very plain looking and figured he did well to get a gorgeous wife like Ina. The thought of seeing her now that I was a man I started to feel aroused.

That night I went to bed looking forward to seeing Ina again. I thought of her B size breast and pink nipples and I started to get hard. My hand found its way under the covers down to my fully engorged erection. I thought about what it would be like to kiss those full lips and feel her breast. It did not take long before my cock jerked and I had an intense orgasm.

The next day Ina arrived. She had not changed a bit. She gave me a hug and a kiss on my lips. I blushed with embarrassment. My mom said, Brian, would you mind if Ina stayed in your room since there are two beds and a bathroom?

A quick little fantasy ran through my mind. I said, sure she can. If she wants I can sleep on the couch. Ina said, you don't have to do that. Remember when we shared a tent in Sweden? It will be like we are camping again!

That night we all got reacquainted. Everyone was having plenty to drink but me as I didn't drink much. It got to be 11 p.m. and I said goodnight to everyone. Ina said, goodnight Brian I will try not to wake you when I go to bed, then gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I stripped down to my boxers and thought about my fantasy of being with Ina. I must have been tired as I dozed off to sleep before I could have done anything about my being horny.

I woke up to the bathroom light being turned on. Ina had her back to me. I watched as she brushed her teeth and combed out her long blonde hair. Then she started to undress right before my eyes. She stripped down to her panties. I could see her perk little breast in the mirror. As she washed her face I enjoyed seeing them jiggle a tiny bit. When she bent over to the water to rinse, I then noticed she also had a sexy tight ass. My cock began to get hard. She toweled off her face then came into the bedroom. She looked right at me and could see I was awake.

Ina said, Oh I am sorry did I wake you? I blushed as I was caught watching her. I said, it's ok, I felt like I just had a power nap and I am wide awake. She then came over and sat on the edge of the bed next to me. Ina said, well good, we haven't had a chance to visit much. Are you excited to start college? I told her I was but a bit nervous.

I had a hard time speaking and stumbled a bit on my words as I was seeing this beautiful almost naked woman sitting next to me. I could feel my cock aching to be released from my boxers. I reached down and tried to adjust it. Ina caught my hand movement under the covers. She looked down and said, I am sorry, I must be making you feel uncomfortable. I forget you Americans are a bit modest about nudity. I told her, no it's ok, I remember seeing you topless when we were camping.

Ina said, yes but you were a little boy then. She then slowly pulled my covers down exposing my boxers with the big lump in it. She said, as I can see you are no longer a little boy. I tried to pull the cover back up but she held onto them. Ina said, Brian don't be shy, the human body is a beautiful thing. Sex is very healthy. Let me help you a bit.

To my surprise she slid her hand down my boxers and took a hold of my erection and lowered by shorts. Ina then said, See you have a beautiful cock. Very big and thick. I think you will make a lot of women happy with this. She lightly ran her fingers across my cock and balls. My cock twitched with excitement. She slowly began to masturbate me. She said, Brian, have you ever been with a woman before? I told her, Once, it was my neighbor lady two months ago. She caught her husband cheating and decided to get even.

Ina smiled at me then took my hand and put it on her breast. I thought I was going to cum right then and there. They were firm and her nipple got hard right away. I started to massage her breast and play with her nipple as she slowly stroked my cock. Then she leaned over and took the tip of my cock into her mouth. I felt her tongue swirl around the head and she licked the pre-cum off me.

I moaned and told Ina that felt amazing. She looked up at me then took me deep. Ina had amazing oral skills. It wasn't long and I was feeling the eruption deep inside me building like a volcano. She pulled off and finished me by hand. I had never had such a strong orgasm before. I felt drained and ready to pass out. She kissed me on the mouth and said, Now sleep well, you have a long drive to college tomorrow.

I dozed off quickly but woke up only 10 minutes later. When I woke up I could hear Ina moaning. I whispered, Ina, are you ok? She replied, Brian I thought you were asleep. I guess I thought I would take care of my needs by myself. You got me kind of hot and bothered.

I said, Ina I would love to return the favor. I saw in the shadows Ina got out of bed and crossed over to my bed. She got under the covers with me and said, I would love you to take care me Brian.

She was completely naked. I started to kiss those full lips of hers. Her mouth parted and our tongues found each other. My hands explored her body before I concentrated on her breast and hard nipples. My mouth moved to her nipples and I nibbled her nipples and flicked my tongue around them. She began to moan. My neighbor lady and I had gotten together about 20 times and she taught me what a woman likes. My kisses moved down until I found her wet throbbing pussy. I gently licked her outer lips then slowly put my tongue inside her. I ran my tongue up her slit and circled her clit and Ina arched her back and pulled my head against her crotch. I licked, sucked her clit until she had an intense orgasm. To which she replied, Haad de gute. Which means, Oh my God in Norwegian.

Ina pulled me up to her and we kissed deeply. I felt her hand go to my hardness and she guided me inside her. I slowly stroked inside her. I knew I probably wouldn't last long because now I was living my fantasy. I did surprise myself as I did make it 15 minutes before we each had an intense orgasm. She curled up next to me and we spooned for the rest of the night.

I woke up at 7 and I could smell bacon cooking in the kitchen. My cock was semi hard and was pressed between the crack of Ina's ass. I was not sure if she was awake. I started to press my cock against her ass and I got harder. I could feel her start to grind back. I kissed the back of her neck and cupped her breast from behind.

Ina whispered, Let me help you. She reached back and guided me into her pussy. She was already very wet. We laid there slowly having sex while we could hear my grandma setting the table for breakfast. We heard my dad come downstairs pouring a cup of coffee. He said, Is Brian and Ina awake yet? My Grandma said, I listened at the door a few minutes ago and didn't hear anything.

Ina and I had a little chuckle about that. I knew I wasn't going to be able to cum in this position so I rolled over on top of her to take her from behind. We moved to the edge of the bed and she got up on all 4's and I took her from behind. It was getting a bit loud with moaning and groaning but my dad was helping set the table and that seemed to drown us out.

Looking down her long torso with long blonde hair and her tight little ass was a thing of beauty. We both came hard and I collapsed on top of her. We lay there like that and I could feel her vaginal walls squeezing my cock, draining every last drop out of me.

Then I heard my dad say, I will go check to see if they are awake. Ina quickly got under the covers of her bed and I got under mine. The door opened a crack and my dad poked his head in and said, time to get up sleepy heads. Breakfast will be ready in half an hour. Ina said, good morning Bruce. I will be ready, not sure about that young man! He chuckled and said, Brian does like to sleep in a bit.

He closed the door and Ina looked at me and we laughed. She said, come on let's take a quick shower together. I got up locked the bedroom door and joined Ina in the shower where we washed each other and she finished me off with her amazing oral skills.

We got dressed and joined everyone for breakfast. My Mom said, how did you sleep Ina? Ina said, like a rock. I guess I had a bit of jet lag.

After breakfast I loaded up my car to leave for college. I gave my Dad, Mom and Grandma a good by hug and kiss on the cheek. Ina wrapped one arm around my neck and kissed me on the lips with a little tongue for good measure. With her other hand she reached down and squeezed my cock while out of view of everyone then said, you take good care of that thing between your legs!

My 4 hour drive to college only seemed like minutes as I relived the last 12 hours of my life in my head.

Brian6588
Brian6588
572 Followers