My Mother's Secret

Story Info
A son discover's a big secret his mum has been hiding.
3.3k words
4.53
213.8k
194
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hard_boy
hard_boy
59 Followers

I stumbled down the stairs, having just woken up, and walked into the kitchen to grab some breakfast.

'Morning sweetie, sleep well?'

'Morning Mum, yeah, not too bad.'

I looked over and noticed Mum was wearing one of her shorter nighties.

'Cereal?' she asked.

'Yeah, thanks.'

She opened the cupboard and reached up to the top shelf. I looked over again and noticed her nightie had ridden up and was showing off her ass cheeks. I felt a stirring in my crotch. I was getting a hard on.

'Stop it,' I told myself, 'she's your mum.'

I grabbed my cock, re-adjusting it in my pants to try to make my arousal less obvious. Unfortunately, mum turned around just as I was re-adjusting. She glanced down at my hand, then glanced at her partially exposed ass.

'Sorry honey' she said and turned away. I was sure I caught a glimpse of a little grin as she turned away.

She put some cereal in a bowl and put it and the milk on the table in front of me. She put a spoon on the table, then knocked it onto the floor. As she bent over to pick it up, her night shirt fell away from her chest, and I got a good look at her tits, driving my arousal even more. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat again. Mum grabbed my leg to lean on as she got up, possibly a little to close to my crotch for comfort. She stood and walked away as I remained uncomfortable in my seat.

The thing you need to understand here is that my mum is hot. A fact that had been confirmed by my friends on numerous occasions. The amount of times I had wanted to smack one of my mates for making innuendos about my mum was, well, huge. Mum was 42 now, and kept herself in great shape. She had a great figure, with great c-cup tits and an ass that could stop traffic. I could never understand why my dad had bailed on her. I mean, I'm her son, and I can't get enough of her.

Mum sat down across the table from me in her night shirt. As she sat down it rode up her thighs a bit, exposing the crotch of her panties through the glass table top. I couldn't help but look. She noticed.

'Like what you see there?'

'Oh shit. Sorry mum, it's just...'

'I know honey. I remember what boys were like. I appreciate the attention.' She said, and reached over with her leg to brush my thigh. My cock leapt against my thin pyjama pants. Mum giggled.

We ate our breakfast in silence, then mum disappeared upstairs to, I assume, have a shower. I was thankful for a little time to let my arousal dissipate...but it didn't, much.

About 15 minutes later, Mum called out.

'Sweetie, could you come give me a hand?'

'Yep -- I'm coming.' I replied as I made my way up the stairs.

I walked into her bedroom to find Mum in a towel, which she had let drop low in the back, exposing just a hint of ass crack.

'Could you rub some moisturiser on my back?'

'Sure' I said, grabbing the lotion and squeezing some into my hand. I started to rub it on her back, taking the risk of rubbing a little lower than may have been appropriate.

'That feels good, thanks sweetheart.'

Once I'd finished, mum readjusted her towel and turned around.

'Honey, you know I saw you got, um, excited by me this morning?'

'Yes, I know' I replied, 'but...'

'No buts' she said, 'I need to tell you something'

'I'm not actually your mother.'

With that statement my head started reeling. Not my mother? Who the hell was she then.

I sat catatonic on the bed and mum sat beside me in her towel.

'Baby, I'm only telling you this because, well, over the last few months, I've been finding myself attracted to you, and your arousal this morning tells me that you feel the same, and that some part of you knew I wasn't your mum.'

'Yeah,' I said in a moment of realisation, 'I did know.'

I suddenly realised that this beautiful woman who had been the most important person in my life for so long, wanted me. How could I let this opportunity pass.

I leant in and went to kiss her -- she pulled back.

'Wait,' she said, 'there's something else.'

'Me and your father adopted you for two reasons -- firstly because we both wanted kids, and secondly, because we needed to hide my secret.'

With that, she turned her back to me and gingerly let her towel slide slowly off her naked body. Her back was slowly exposed, before the towel continued falling, exposing her magnificent, rounded ass and perfect legs.

She turned, and as she did, I looked up to look straight into here eyes. I stared into her eyes for a moment and saw a look of nerveousness. I let my eyes start to make a slow path down her body, drinking in her slender neck, squarish swimmer's shoulders, before stopping to linger over her breasts. They were round and firm, showing no sign of the gravity that usually started to effect women her age, and capped by small but prominent pink nipples. I reached out and gently brushed the side of her right breast, and was rewarded with a sharp intake of breath.

I let my eyes continue down, past my mother's stomach and came to rest on her crotch, and the secret she was hiding. My mother had a cock.

'Wow' I said, 'It's beautiful'. I looked up a my mum. She was staring down at me with a look of relief in her eyes and a smile on her beautiful lips.

I stood up and moved close to her, her breasts pushing against my chest. I stared into her eyes as I gently grasped her flaccid member and started massaging it.

'Oh honey, that feels so good. I was so scared you would be freaked out by this'.

'Mum, I've been bisexual for a while. You know Steve? Let's just say we're a little more than friends' I said, smiling.

'Steve's cute. I thought he may be that way inclined -- I must admit, I've jerked off to him once or twice. Does he have a nice package?' She asked.

'About 5 inches and thick. I always fuck him though, I'm not sure I want to be fucked, but I like doing guys. He tastes good though.' I replied.

Throughout this, I was still jerking her big clitty, which was hardening and throbbing in my hand. By the time it reached full size, it must have been 9 inches long and a good three inches wide.

'Wow -- how do you hide this thing?'

'Practice.' She replied, grinning cheekily, 'but now I want to see yours.'

She dropped to her knees, her cock bobbing between her legs, and ripped down my pyjamas. My cock, already hard, bobbed up in her face. I had a good 7 inches down there.

'Wow, I see I should have been jerking off over you!'

She wrapped both her hands around the shaft of my cock and began stroking. I closed my eyes and enjoye the sensation. After no more than a few moments, I got a shock as mum wrapped her lips around my cock.

'Oh god that feels good' I said as she took my whole length into her mouth, the head of my cock buried deep in her throat. She deep throated me for a good 10 minutes before the sensations in my cock really started to accelerate.

'I'm gonna cum!' I said.

With that, mum clamped her lips on my cock and seemed to suck even harder, and after a few seconds my orgasm exploded out of me, shooting what felt like litres of cum into my mother's mouth, every drop of which she drank like it was her lifeblood.

She kept the last few drops in her mouth, and stood up and kissed me, my cum swirling between our tongues. It tasted good.

'Ok baby, now I've taken care of you, it's your turn to take care of me.'

With that, mum lay back on the bed, her hard cock falling flat against her stomach, still twitching involuntarily with every pulse of blood.

I stood over her for a moment, my just worked cock starting to stir again at the beautiful site in front of me. I reached out with one hand and caressed the head of her cock. It felt hot and moist under my fingertips. With that touch I felt a sensation I hadn't had with any guy or girl before -- my arse tingled at the thought of having that enormous member inside me. I wanted my mother to fuck me, but there would be time for that later.

I lay on top of her, face to face, my semi-hard cock slipping between her legs, pressing against her balls. I looked her in the eyes and then we shared a long slow kiss. Once we broke apart, a started to slide down her body, the friction of my stomach and chest against her cock head and pulling back on her foreskin making her breathe in sharply.

When I came eye to eye with her breasts I stopped. I took her left nipple in my mouth and sucked it, while massaging her right breast with my hand.

'Bite it, you little motherfucker' she said forcefully.

I bit down on her nipple, eliciting a moan of pleasure from this gorgeous woman who, until just this morning, I thought had pushed me out of her cunt -- a cunt which I now knew didn't exist, much to my pleasure.

After biting and squeezing her nipples and breasts a little while longer, I continued my journey down her torso. Kissing my way down her stomach, I very quickly came to the head of her cock. Staring at it, I wanted nothing more than to wrap my lips around it and suck on it until it exploded into my mouth. But I knew that there was so much more fun to come, so I gently kissed the base of the head and, working my way down her cock shaft, continued south.

I pushed her legs up and apart, exposing what I was looking for, her puckered little asscunt. Slightly more tan the rest of her skin, I licked my lips and lowered my face into it. I started by gently running my tongue around the edges of the puckering, slowly working around it in ever decreasing spirals until I reached it's puckered center. Whispered moans continue to come from above me, assuring me I was doing things right. I paused after reaching her asshole and glanced up briefly. Mum just looked down at me between her smooth, bronzed thighs and smiled. With that I looked back down and drove my tongue into her asshole.

I tongue-fucked her arse for a good 10 minutes, and consistent moaning was all the reply I got. Not surprisingly after all of this, my cock was rock hard again, aching and leaking precum. I let go of one of her legs, and reached down and grasped my cock and began jerking it off.

'Hey baby, don't waste that' she said, and rolled away from me.

She turned over and presented me with a sight I had imagined, but never dreamed I would see -- my mother's magnificent arse, presented proudly in front of me with her on all fours, waiting for me to fuck her. The only difference in this picture were the cock and balls hanging between her legs, which made it all the more exciting. 'Put it in me, you little cock-whore'

I knelt between my mother's legs and let my turgid cock rest between her ass cheeks. I spat into my hand and used it to lube up my cock head. With a nice slippery tool, I pulled apart my mother's ass cheeks and guided my cock towards her puckered asscunt. I pressed the head of my cock against her hole, pushing against the reflexive resistance. My cockhead popped past her sphincter and she gave an almost gutteral moan of pleasure.

'Oh god, mmmmmm, that feels so good. It's so long since I've had a real cock in me. Dildo's only do so much.'

I slid the rest of my cock into her tight hole, the constant variation in pressure from her ring threatening to make me blow my load straight away.

'Easy sweetie -- I can feel you swelling, but I don't want you to cum just yet. I want you to give me a good hard fucking first, then we'll see where things go...' she whispered.

I took a deep breath. 'OK mum, I'll try to control it, but your arse feels so good -- and it's the last one I ever thought I'd be fucking, male or female.'

I stopped for a moment and tried to relax, to let the feeling in my balls settle back to a manageable state. Once I had calmed a little, I started to gently thrust back and forth in mum's arse, and she pushed back at me with every stroke. As I relaxed more I started to build up speed until I was thrusting back and forth at an almost insane speed, our balls slapping together with every hard thrust.

'Oh god, oh god. That's it baby, fuck me, fuck your shemale mummy!' she screamed.

I pulled my cock out of her tight ass cunt, and she moaned with dissappoinment. I grabbed her shoulder and flipped her onto her back and grabbed her ankles, pushing them up towards her head to expose her gaping asshole. Once I had her in position, I slammed my cock back into her asscunt and kept fucking her, hard. Her tit's bounced in front of my eyes and her head was thrown back in a look of constant ecstasy. A bead of sweat formed on her tits and I watched it as it fell into the canyon between them.

I felt the familiar beginnings of an orgasm welling in my balls. As hard as it was, I stopped thrusting, but kept my cock inside mum's arse.

She glanced up. 'What is it baby?'

'I want you to fuck me' I responded.

A glimmer of excitement appeared in her eyes. 'Really? I didn't think you wanted to get fucked.'

'I didn't.' I replied 'but with you, it's different. I can't think of anything I want more than to feel your cock filling me.'

'OK sweetheart. You know I'll fuck you -- and you know I want to, but it is going to hurt.'

'I know -- and I don't care.'

With that, we both stood, and we turned so I had my back to the bed. She gently lay me on the bed, my arse just by the edge. She eased my knee's back towards my chest, exposing my ass and gestured me to hold them there. She grabbed the lube from the bedside table and squeezed some into her hand. Her lubricated hand then rubbed over my asshole, causing me to tense up. I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths to relax.

After a few more moments of getle rubbing, I felt a fingertip pressing against my sphincter. With a bit of gentle pressure it popped in and mum started working it in and out of me, occasionally tickling my prostate, causing little shocks of pleasure to course through me, relaxing me more. Suddenly, a second finger pressed against my asshole, forcing it's way in, then a moment later, another. Before I knew it, all four of my mum's fingers were working their way in and out of my asshole.

She kept working my ass with her fingers for a few more minutes, thrusting them in and out, right up to the knuckles. It felt extraordinary -- my cock was at full attention and leaking precum at her ministrations. She gently removed her fingers from my ass. The empty feeling was almost painful. I just wanted to be full again.

She stood over me, her thick, erect cock bobbing just above where mine lay, hard and aching against my stomach, her balls brushing my ass cheeks and exposed asshole.

She grabbed some more lube and worked it up and down the thick shaft of her cock.

'Are you sure you're ready for this?'

'Yes -- I want to feel that big fucking cock filling my asshole. Please mum, fuck me.'

With that, she directed her cock head towards my entrance. I felt her cock head pressing gently against my asshole, then I felt pressure, then an eye watering pain exploded from my asshole. It was excruciating, but amazingly good, all at the same time. Mum gently worked the head of her cock past my resistant sphincter. I had thought her fingers had felt big, but this was enourmous. After a bit of pressure, her cock head popped in, and the release in pressure was ecstasy.

She stood still for a moment, just her cock head inside me, my asshole pulsing with every heartbeat, squeezing against her thick shaft. The pain slowly subsided into a feeling of hot completeness, like something that had been missing from me had been replaced.

I guess she could read it on my face, because once the pain disappeared, she started slowly thrusting in and out of me, working a little more of her hard cock into me with each push, until finally she was thrusting her full nine inches inside of me with each stroke, her balls slapping against my skin with each entry. Once she was fully inside of me, she slowly increased her pace until she was fucking me so hard she had to hold tightly to my waste to keep me in position. It was all I could do to keep myself from screaming in pleasure -- this gorgeous shemale, my mother, had taken my virginity, and was giving me the greatest sensations I could ever have imagined.

She continued to fuck me -- hard -- with a determined look on her face. I looked up at her as she pounded my ass, her beautiful tits bouncing in rhythm, her eyes staring down at her cock, thrusting in and out of me. She looked up, we locked eyes and she smiled.

'Do you like mummy's cock in you, sweetheart? Do you like having your virgin ass stretched by mummy??'

'It's phenomenal -- I never knew it could feel so good.' She increased her tempo, and I felt her cock starting to get larger, stetching me even more. She grabbed my cock and started stroking it rapidly. It only took about five strokes and I shot the biggest load I can ever remember -- ropy shots lanced from my cock head, landing on my face and chest. I licked some of the cum off my lips. It was the first time I'd tasted my own cum, and I liked it.

Mum's eyes started to flutter, and I knew she was getting really close. Suddenly she pulled her cock out of my asshole and crawled up the bed to straddle me at the waste. She wrapped one hand around her cock, and lifted my head with the other. After a few strokes of her cock, she shot a massive load of cum into my face and mouth.

As the flow slowed, I leant further into her cock to lick off the remainder of her load. She smiled, and ran her finger through the mixture of our cum that had landed on my chest. She took it to her lips and sucked it off before leaning down to give me a long, lingering kiss.

She lay down along side me on the bed, one leg over me, her breasts pressing against my side, and her slowly shrinking cock laying across my hip.

'That was amazing,' I said 'I never would have believed it could have been that good.'

Mum smiled and looked at me. 'There's plenty more to come baby -- and I haven't even told you about your sister yet...'

She winked.

hard_boy
hard_boy
59 Followers