My Mum, Aunts and Grandma

Story Info
All the older female relatives teach a young man.
12k words
4.52
144.6k
158
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every year at Halloween I go out trick or treating though only to one house and that is where my aunt lives, you might also think it's strange that at 19 years of age I go trick or treating but when I arrive at my aunt's house I know I will always get a treat.

My name is Steve and I am 19years old, 6ft tall and look like Cary Grant apparently according to my grandmother and I have been fucking my aunt for the past 3 months on a regular basis.

My aunt is called Emma and is 38 years old and is my mother's younger sister, she was always the baby of the family and still is in stature, she is only just over 5ft tall with natural salt and pepper hair, and is quite slight but is strong as she runs marathons for fun. She is pretty with perfect skin and she likes my 8 inch cock embedded in her pussy whenever she gets the chance. Her husband left her 5 years ago for his secretary but as she is also a lawyer, she vindictively took him to the cleaners; they say hell has no fury like a woman scorned. Anyway I digress we are now fucking on a weekly basis but every now or then we get together for a themed evening.

Tonight was Halloween so I knew I would be getting more than sweets and chocolates from number 34, my aunt's house was a couple of streets from where I lived with my parents still as I was on a gap year and would be going to university the following year. I did part time casual work wherever I could to save some money

I got dressed up as a vampire after telling my parents that I was going to a fancy dress party and that I would be out all night and made my way to Emma's house, I had stopped calling her aunt or auntie when I was 18 as she said it made her feel old.

I walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell, I had a key but as tonight we were role playing I waited for Emma to open the door, and I nearly blew my load there and then when she answered, she was wearing a shiny red cat suit that looked like it was painted on her but I could see the zip at the front that was done up enough to show some cleavage from her C cup breasts. Her dark brown hair was pulled back into a pony tail and she had on a pair of devils horns on her head and devils tail stuck on the back.

"Trick or treat" I asked and she pulled me inside the hallway and said "Treat."

"What can I get you?" she asked and I knew what to do next.

"You," I said, she looked at me with desire in her green eyes as I said "I want to fuck you, you little devil."

She gasped and said "But you are my nephew and that would be wrong."

"I'm sorry can I have a lollipop then please," I said and stuck my bottom lip out like child having a sulk.

She lowered the zip on the cat suit as she walked into her lounge and said "follow me."

I followed her in and she sat on the sofa and lowered the zip so it was below her breasts, "Come and suck on this," she ordered and pulled her breast out of the costume. I obediently got on my knees between her legs and sucked a nipple into my mouth, "Yes," she hissed as she felt my lips clench around the nipple and directed one of my hands to the other one.

I gently sucked and kissed her nipple for a few minutes until she said "Enough of this," and pushed me off and then grabbed my hand and took me to her bedroom.

"I've been horny all day and I need you to fuck me," she said as we walked up the stairs, I pulled my costume off in her bedroom and was stark naked with a hard on that felt to me like a rod of iron, she was having problems getting the skin tight cat suit off so I helped her, I kissed every bit of skin that became exposed as I peeled the cat suit of her.

"I like you doing that," she said as I kissed her shoulders and then I managed to pull the costume down to her waist and over her hips where I licked and kissed her clit and lips her to a long and loud orgasm once her costume was fully off she pulled me on top of her on the bed and then grabbed my cock and pulled me into her, she was so horny and wet that I went balls deep in less than a second, "Yes," she hissed as my balls rested on her bum.

We were soon fucking each other with abandon and her hips were flying wildly at each other. "You know we shouldn't be doing this," she said between pants and then said "You are making your auntie come again," as she grabbed me and kissed me passionately on the lips and held me deep inside her with her legs, this made me come deep inside her and it felt like I would never stop.

"Happy Halloween," I said as I jerked within her legs.

We kissed and then separated and then she wiped herself clean before she said "shall we go for that run now?"

I grabbed her and pulled her back on the bed and just said "I've got some sexercise planned for you," and kissed her on the lips.

"Oh well, if you insist," she said "but give me 15 minutes to recover as I think I've pulled something,"

"Yes me," I replied and smiled.

We spent a little while chatting about her birthday in November and I asked her "Is there anything you would like?"

She looked thoughtful and just said "Special time with my favourite nephew."

She emphasised the point by straddling me so her pussy was over my cock and then she gently lowered her self down. I slowly mauled her tits as she started to grind herself against me, "You know I love you?" she said.

"I know not just as my aunt," which caused her to grind harder at the thought of what we were doing was so wrong. "I love you Emma my beautiful lover and I love Auntie Emma my mum's sister."

She came violently when I called her that and looked at me through glassy eyes as I started to move my hips forcing my cock deeper into her. She started to grunt and leaned over my chest and then started to raise and lower her hips on me, I timed my thrusts and we wrapped my arms around her and held her tight whilst we fucked.

"Make Auntie come again," she whispered in my ear so I pushed up harder inside her, she slammed down faster onto my cock.

After a couple of minutes I bellowed into her ear "Here it comes you asked for it," as I emptied myself into her for a 2nd time that evening.

She screamed "you Auntie fucker," in my ear as she felt my hot come paint her insides and she had another orgasm which caused her to quiver uncontrollably for a minute or so whilst pushing down to make sure my knob was as far inside her as it would go.

We spent the rest of the evening working out what we could do for her birthday, I had a few ideas and suggestions so told her it would be a surprise and I think about it. Emma was going to be visiting my mum's house the next evening as they were going to go for a run together, my mum was the same build as Emma but was 7 years older and still quite fit as she liked to run as well.

Emma arrived at 6:30 the following evening and as it was now getting chilly as it was late October was wearing skin tight leggings, a long sleeved running top and thin breathable jacket. I let her in when she knocked on the door and said "Hi Emma, how's it going?"

"Fine Steve, you?" as checked to see if anyone was looking and rubbed my cock through the tracksuit bottoms I had on. I looked at her and she just smiled and removed her hand when my mum came downstairs in a similar outfit.

"Hi sis, are you ready?" asked Emma.

My mum looked at her sister and me as though a light bulb had gone off in her head and just said "OK, Emma we will have chat whilst we run."

They both left and I went and had a shower and watched some TV before my mum returned about an hour later. My dad was away watching with some of his friend fishing so it was going to be just the 2 of us, Mum called out as she came in "I'm just going for a shower."

I replied "OK," and carried on watching some crappy action drama thing that happened to be on.

Mum came down 10 minutes later and walked into the lounge wearing only a thin silk blue negligee that has spaghetti straps and a deep V to reveal her breasts that still looked pert, I felt a twinge in my groin as my cock started to rise to the occasion, the negligee only came down to just below her bum and as she walked she scratched a bum cheek which caused the bottom of the garment to rise and it was then obvious she had no underwear on.

"Steve, can I ask you something that may sound a bit odd as we are family? She said.

"Yes, "I said guardedly.

"Emma has told me what you 2 get up to," she said.

"Really," I replied and tried not to look down her cleavage when she sat next to me.

"And I was wondering if you would fuck me as well?" she said as though it was a normal straightforward request. "Your dad has well some erectile issues and I need a good seeing to, I don't want an affair with anyone other than the only other man I love, you."

"But you are my mum and you want me to screw you," I said.

"Frankly yes," she replied.

I looked at her and thought well it can't be that different to sleeping with your Aunt and said "OK."

She smiled and stroked my hand and said "Come to my bedroom in 5 minutes." She then got up and walked upstairs. I waited 5 minutes and went upstairs and straight into her room, she was laying in her bed and I pulled my clothes off and crawled in next to her, She looked at me and I then rolled on top of her and kissed her on the lips, I could smell the perfume she had put on and rubbed a hand over her body and could feel the silky garment on my hands.

She kissed me back tentatively at first and then she opened her mouth and poked her tongue out, I did the same and soon we playing tongue hockey. She pushed my off slightly and pulled the straps of her shoulders and I then pulled them down her arms and her breasts came into view, they were similar in size and shape to Emma's but her nipples were longer and were harder to the touch, mum gasped as she felt my fingers brush her nipples, I kissed her nipples one at a time until she felt my hand roan over her thigh and stroke the inside of it, I kissed down her body until my head was between her thighs and then she lifted her bum up and I then pushed the bottom of her negligee up and over her hips leaving me an unfettered view of her area, she had grey pubic hair that was neatly trimmed and she lifted her head and looked at me as she felt my breath on her lower lips, she moaned appreciably when she felt my tongue gently caress her lips and gasped loudly when she felt my finger pierce them and enter her body. "Steve," she cried as she then felt my tongue touch her clit and a second finger enter her holds, she was by now getting very wet and started crying as an orgasm started in the pit of her stomach and worked it's way to all her extremities. She shook and then went stiff and screamed "Yes," as she came from her son's ministrations.

I stopped licking and fingering and crawled up her body and she felt me cock bump on her inner thigh as looked her in the face, "Call me Yvonne," she said as she guided my cock into her wet welcoming hole. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she felt my intruder plunge deep into her very soul.

"Oh my god," she kept repeating as my cock touched bottom and then started to pull out until just my head was in her and then I plunged forward again, she made a grunting noise when it went fully back in, I watched her breasts jiggle obscenely as I started to move in and out of her, she then kept repeating "I love you," as she felt another orgasm building inside her.

After a few more minutes I felt the tingle in the end of my cock and started to speed up, Mum must have recognised the signs and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me hard on the lips, I pushed in as far I could go and spurted my come up against her womb, she started to shiver and then screamed "I'm coming again" and held me as close to her as she could possibly get me.

We stayed joined for a few minutes until I said I needed to pee and ran to the bathroom. I re entered the bedroom and she was laying on her back with a smile on her face and held her arms out to me, I noticed that the negligee was now on the floor which meant she was totally naked.

I crawled into her bed again and said "Yvonne that was fantastic."

She looked at me and said "Yes it fucking was, but we need to set some ground rules, you only call me Yvonne in bed, all other times I'm Mum," that made my cock twitch and I could see her shiver as she thought about it.

"So this isn't a one off," I said.

"God no, you can carry on seeing Emma but I need you to spend the one night a week your dad is away fishing in my bed, now let's see if you can repeat feat you did earlier and give me the biggest orgasm I have ever had." she said.

"You mean?" I asked.

"Yes the biggest ever, now give Yvonne another one," she commanded.

I left her bed and 6 in the morning as Dad sometimes got home about 7 and mum wanted a chance to change the sheets before he came in and went to bed for a couple of hours.

That day at work I shopped online during lunch and thought it was time to update the bed in my room, I still only had a single bed so I ordered a double with a wrought iron head piece, it arrived the next week and I put it together when I got home, Mum stood in the door way of my room and watched me assemble the bed and said "Who's this for?"

"Yvonne is the lucky lady that I will be fucking on it tonight?" I replied.

Mum gasped and said "very lucky indeed," as I took in what she was wearing, Mum normally wore jeans and t shirt around the house but she was standing there in a sheer white blouse that only had the bottom 3 buttons done up so gaped open enough that I could fully see a lacy white bra that only seemed to cover her nipples, on her bottom half she had on a black skirt that was loose but only just covered her bum cheeks, she was carrying a very long and fluffy dressing gown that she started to put on before going downstairs I guess so Dad wouldn't notice the see through blouse and short skirt she had on, before she went downstairs I called and asked her to shut the door which she willingly did and I held out my hand and pulled her to me, our lips met and she opened her mouth as we kissed with tongues duelling before my dad called up the stairs asking where something or other was.

She looked at me and just said "He will leave in an hour, do you think this will be done by then?"

"Definitely and Yvonne will be on her back with my cock inside her within 10 minutes of him leaving," I replied.

She flushed and went bright red and she said "I suspect that Yvonne had a little orgasm thinking about it, Yvonne can't wait," and then she went downstairs pulling the dressing gown around her and tightening the belt as she went.

I finished 10 minutes later and went down stairs to wash my hands. Mum was in the lounge with her dressing gown on saying to Dad that she didn't feel very well and would probably be in bed as soon as he left, he kissed on the forehead as soon as he heard the car horn beep outside and grabbed his fishing gear and was gone, as soon as the front door was closed she removed the dressing gown and walked into the kitchen and just said "Yvonne is here."

I beckoned her over with my finger and she walked slowly over and grabbed my cock in my sweats shorts and kissed me hard on the lips, I wrapped my arms around her and grabbed her arse cheeks under the skirt, she had gone commando so I reached round further and stroked her pussy lips with a finger, she gasped and said "you did say 10 minutes."

I released my grip and led her to my bedroom where I shut the door and pushed her onto the bed, and she landed with her legs open, I pulled my shorts down and stood between them and she grabbed my cock and placed it at her entrance, "I've still got 5 minutes," I said and pulled away and knelt between her legs, she bit her lip as she felt my tongue lap at the juices that were already coming from her lower lips.

She held my head in place until she had 2 orgasms and then said "times up," and pulled me up, I entered her and grabbed her breast through the blouse and half cup bra and she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in as far I could go. "I have never done it clothed before," she said and bit her lip again as I changed my angle of attack so my cock rubbed her clit on each inward stroke. She then went bright red and screamed "Oh my god," as an orgasm went through her again.

I pulled out and turned her onto her front and re entered her from behind, "Does Yvonne like this?" I asked but there was no answer just a load of panting and grunting. After a couple of minutes I pulled out and lay her on her side and spooned behind her and entered her again, she seemed to really like this as I could stroke her clit and kiss her at the same time and then I shot my load inside her, as I did I pushed her clit hard and she came with me, her orgasm and mine never seem to stop as we kissed though it.

As we calmed down eventually I said "Hi Mum."

She looked shocked and then said "Hi son," and gasped as she realised my cock was still hard embedded inside her.

I pulled out and helped her out of her clothes and I removed my t shirt and a lay on my back, she straddled me and took me back in, "Yvonne is back now, now fuck her brains out, fuck her so that she can't walk properly for days so that her husband asks what is wrong and finally whatever you do don't let her get any sleep until after midnight."

She gently rode me for 20 minutes before I came inside her again and then we talked about work normal mum and son stuff until we started to kiss again, we ignored the home phone that rang until there was knock at the door, Mum walked naked through into her room and looked out of the window and saw her mum standing there.

"Steve, your nana is here, get some clothes on and deal with her until I look reasonable," she said after running back into my room, I threw on a pair of sweat shorts and t shirt whilst mum dived into her room, I answered the door and there was Mum's mum, her name is Enid and her 2 daughters take after her with their small figures and perfect skin. She has also aged very well and doesn't look anything like her 70 years of age. "Hi Steve," she said and started to walk in as soon as the door was open, she sniffed the air and said "Smells like someone has been having a good time, who's the lucky lady?"

I spoke loudly so that Mum could hear "Oh she left about 10 minutes ago, Mum went out for a run and it's a secret," oh so that's why you didn't answer the phone then you naughty boy, too busy getting your jollies."

"Come into the kitchen and I'll make you a cup of tea," I said and saw mum pulling on her running leggings and t shirt on the landing.

Nana and I sat in the kitchen as mum creeped down the stairs and made big thing of opening the front door and saying "I'm home."

"In the kitchen," nana shouted and looked at mum as she looked all out of breath and slightly sweating. Nana smiled and said "Steve, I have a hole that needs filling, be at mine 6PM tomorrow and don't be late, and thanks for the tea."

I kissed her on the cheek as normal and she left the way she came in, sweeping all before her like she owned the place.

"Do you think she noticed?" Mum asked.

"She could smell the sex in the air but I told her I had a lady friend round and she had left earlier. I'm glad you caught onto my gone out running hint," I said and put my arms around mum's waist, she tilted her head back into me and kissed me on the lips 10 minutes later for the first time since mum and dad moved into that house Yvonne had sex in the kitchen bent over the worktop with her leggings around her ankles and a pair of hands roughly mauling her tits.

We spent the night in bed curled up until she got up at 6am and went to her own bed in case Dad arrived home early.

I spent the day at work and arrived at my nana's house at 6pm as instructed, nana opened the door wearing a rubber looking blue dress and which was very low cut so displayed a fair amount of cleavage. The dress was tight and stopped just above her knees. "Hi Steve, come in and take seat in the lounge."