My Mystery Mate Ch. 18-19

Story Info
Reputation.
4.7k words
4.84
19.1k
29

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,310 Followers

It took Joe a few minutes to get Linda to stop ripping Victor's body into little pieces, not that he blamed her. The bedroom was a mess, and her black coat was soaked in blood and gore. "Come on, baby, into the shower. You're a mess" Her panther looked up at him, still shaking from the emotion as she paced back and forth. She wasn't listening, so Joe slowly stripped in the bathroom with the door open, then moved into the shower. He left the curtain open, and as he wetted his hair and started to lather in the shampoo he thought of his mate. Her beauty, her grace, her deadly efficiency. Of course, this had a pre-dictable result on his body and Linda could see and feel his lust through the bond.

She changed back to her human form, standing and walking into the bathroom with a little extra sway to her hips. Joe opened his eyes and saw her, then moved over to let her in. The shower had multiple heads and electronic controls, so he closed the door and set to work removing the blood from her. He moved his fingers through her hair as he worked the shampoo in, his fingertips massaging her scalp as he did so. She started to purr, it felt so good and relaxing to be groomed by her mate. While he was doing this, she took a washcloth and some body wash and started on her face and neck. The drain ran red for a few minutes while they got the bulk of it off. Joe took another cloth and started to work on her back and legs. Getting her clean was easy, relieving her tension was not. She was shaking, coming off the adrenaline rush of the news and her kill. His strong hands worked her back and shoulder muscles, removing the tension as he worked his way down. She started to purr again when he reached her lower back; she bent over and rested her hands on the wall as his thumbs rubbed circles just above the firm globes of her ass.

He could tell this treatment was having another effect as the smell of her arousal filled the large shower stall. He went to his knees, continuing the massage as his hands worked her thighs and then her calves. The water cascaded over her back as he gently cleaned one foot, then the other. He hadn't planned to take her, but their current position... it was right there, dripping and flowered open for him in want.

What man could resist?

He moved his fingertips up the outside of her legs, lightly and slowly, causing goose bumps to break out on her skin. When he got to her hips, he moved them back down the front of her legs, then back up on the inside. She was quivering with need, pushing her sex back at him by the time his fingers reached her inner thighs. Just as she thought he would give her what she wanted, his fingers moved up to the sides of her waist. "Joe... please..."

His fingers gripped her hips and held her in place as his tongue flicked out, barely touching her sex, caus-ing her to jump a little. "Don't move, mate." He moved his head forward again, teasing her erect clitoris before trailing his tongue down one side then up the other. He smiled to himself as her little moans and gasps reached his ears. He quickly worked her into a frenzy, but didn't allow her release; every time she built up he would back off until she was begging for him. He stood up behind her, with a quick move he was buried fully within her as she moaned in pleasure. Thoughts of drawing things out were done now, it had morphed into a need to claim her again as his. She grabbed on to the shower head and he pulled her up slightly, allowing him to get the best angle as he pounded her from behind. Their grunts, moans and the wet sound of his hips slamming into her filled the room as they rapidly built to a peak. She screamed as she came hard, her legs jerking behind her as she lost control. She let go of the showerhead, her hands barely keeping her off the wall as he drove himself into her again and again. She thought it couldn't go on, but somehow it did and finally she felt him jetting his come deep inside her.

"Fuck... I love you, Linda." Joe wrapped his arms around her chest, then backed up until he could sit on the shower bench, keeping himself inside her. He could feel her channel clenching him as she tried to pull the last of his climax into her.

"I love you too, Joe." They sat there in the spray for a few minutes, letting their bodies come down and enjoying the closeness of the moment. It seemed so normal, so much like a normal couple.

"We're not exactly normal, Linda. Most people wouldn't have wild shower sex twenty feet from a dead Mob boss." Linda lost it, their little interlude had taken her mind off the thoughts she had been thinking. Her beast wanted, no needed Trevor to be dead. What he had done to her, to Lynn, the way he lied and set her up, she wanted him dead right now.

"We'll get him, Linda. There is not a thing in the world that will keep him from dying at the hands of your cat." He nibbled at her ear while he sent Anna a request for clothes; their stuff had too much blood to reuse. "Come on, we need to get out of here and finish the job."

The CIA team had been in the house for a while, removing computers and other equipment, but they hadn't been able to open the safe. For that, they were waiting for Linda.

Anna knocked and entered the bedroom, it reeked of blood, fear and... sex? She was surprised to see Joe and Linda coming out of the bathroom, towels around them, more towels being spread on the floor ahead of them to make sure their feet didn't get bloody again. She stopped just inside and handed them their clothes, avoiding the look at the scent on the chair as she turned around and scampered away. Linda looked around, feeling somewhat embarrassed that they had been caught screwing around so close to a bloody scene like this. "Maybe we should have waited."

"After watching my mate all night, I couldn't wait any longer." Joe kissed her deeply. "Never apologize for what you do, or for our love. I don't care what anyone else thinks when I have you." He watched as she pulled on the jeans and T-shirt, trying to keep Little Joe from awakening for more fun. He was losing that battle, so he had to look away and focus on logistics. He moved it to the side, pulling his jeans up and pulled a T-shirt on. When he looked back, her eyes were hooded and he could smell her lust, her cat wasn't done yet. "Come, love, we have more to do tonight." Escorting her out of the bedroom, they en-tered the office where Hawk was waiting. "Enrique, how are we doing on the computers?"

"Good, Alphas." He and the CIA tech guy were busy removing equipment and handing it off to mem-bers of the team, they would analyze them completely back at CIA headquarters. "We've disabled the protections for the hard drives and removed the storage for the surveillance system."

Hawk pointed to a safe, which was behind a panel. It was the size of a large gun safe, and looked pretty much like one. "We've gotten everything we can except this."

Linda smiled. "Hand me my tools, this won't take long." Moving over to the safe, she unscrewed the plate covering the keypad. Reaching in, she pulled out two wires and used a penknife to remove the in-sulation. She removed a nine volt battery and attached the black wire to the black wire on the keypad, while the red wire she touched to the blue wire. There was a soft click, and she turned the handle and opened the safe. "I don't know why people buy these piece of shit electronic locks," she said. "You can learn how to defeat them on Youtube. At least a mechanical one would have taken me a couple minutes."

When the safe was open, she and the others gasped at the contents. Half of the safe was filled with cash and gold bars. On an upper shelf, there were a half dozen removable hard drives, these were quickly tak-en by Enrique and the CIA guys. Joe whistled when he saw the loot. "Damn. What do we do with this?"

Linda smiled. "Black Ker wouldn't take everyone in the house out and leave the money behind. It's mine."

Hawk shrugged. "Fine by me, less paperwork that way. We weren't here, after all." They all had a good chuckle at that.

Joe walked back into the bedroom, a minute later he returned with two suitcases. While he and some others were transferring the money and gold, Linda was looking through a binder and her cat was getting more riled up by the page. Feeling her anger, Joe came over and looked at it. "Who are those people?"

She sighed. "I never saw anyone else where Lynn and I were held unless they were guards, but I could tell I wasn't alone. I would pick up the smell of she-wolves on the guards, sometimes in the air. Our holding area was like an apartment, but it was a cell just like any other." She flipped back to the index. "The Torchellis have known about werewolves for a long time; even before weres were common knowledge. They were smart, they found stuff we are good at and exploited it. For me, it was breaking and entering and assassination. For these guys, it could be anything. Strength, tracking, attacking, smuggling. When they needed it, they called you and if you didn't do it you lost something you couldn't afford to lose." She showed him a page, it had a man's data on the top. On the bottom was a photo of his mate. "He captures and holds their mates, and forces them to do his bidding. Some of these women have been held captive by him for ten years."

Joe growled. "That son of a bitch." His eyes darkened and his claws started to come out, until Linda held his arm.

"Love, we can't kill him again." She rubbed his arm until he got his wolf back under control. "But I can't leave these women behind."

Joe nodded. "Do you know where they are?"

"Yes, in the front there is a list of staff and the address of the facility." She gestured for Enrique to come over. "Enrique, pull up satellite data on this location." In a minute they had a satellite view of a remote barn, it looked normal until you saw the number of vehicles parked outside the double security gate. "How far away is this?"

"About five miles," Enrique responded. "How do you want to do this?"

Linda closed her eyes for a moment, then smiled. "Hawk, you and your men stay here. Burn this fucker to the ground right after we leave." He nodded. "Enrique, Anna, go down to the garage and find the two biggest vehicles you can find- SUV's or vans. Get them started and outside, then get another vehicle and go back with the team. Pick up all our equipment from the plane and wait for my call. Hawk, I'm trust-ing you to keep them safe for us." He nodded again. "I like you, Hawk, you're a real conversationalist."

"So what's the plan, honey?"

"Joe, do you want quick or do you want them all dead?"

Joe thought for a moment. "They are human, it will be tougher to explain two places where everyone is killed. I just want them to be free."

"All right then." Taking the cellphone they had grabbed from Victor's bedside table, she went into the bedroom and took a picture of what was left of him. Coming back out, she pulled up the text messaging program and sent the photo to the six men listed as the guards. As it was processing, she called the con-trol room.

"Jason."

"Jason Geffler, this is Black Ker. Check your cellphone." She listened as his breathing stopped when he saw the photo. "Jason, I am coming. Do you want to live to see the sunrise, Jason?"

"Yes... Yes please..."

"You and any other guards there are to leave immediately. Get in your cars and drive far away, and don't stop or call anyone. If you don't do this, if I find out you've harmed one hair on any of your prisoner's heads, I'll be coming after you. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am."

"THEN MOVE YOUR ASS!" She hung up, laughing. "A reputation is worth an entire squad some-times."

By the time Joe and Linda arrived at the prison site with their Suburbans, dawn was just breaking over the hills. Linda smiled as she saw what was ahead, the security gates were open and no vehicles were around, but Joe wanted to be sure. They parked a few hundred yards away and Joe got out to shift. "I'll make a quick check, please stay here, love. If it's a trap, get out."

"I don't think they had the guts to stick around, but be safe." She watched as Joe removed his clothes and left them on the hood before shifting into his large black and tan wolf. Sniffing the air, he took off through the trees to circle the site in the woods. It took him five minutes to return, shift and pull his clothes back on.

"No humans around, I picked up at least a dozen werewolf scents. Let's go." They drove into the com-pound and parked the SUV's near the entrance. Exiting the vehicles, they noted the doors were wide open. Joe went in first.

The smell became stronger as they went inside. Moving into an office, he grabbed a key ring left on the desk before moving to a solid steel door with a small glass window. Linda looked around, verifying the office and the attached locker room and showers were empty. Looking inside, he started to growl. Linda looked at him, he shook his head as he looked for the key to unlock it. "We should have fucking killed them."

"We still can, you know. Or we leave it to their mates."

Joe thought about that as he finally found the key that opened the door; swinging it wide, he opened it, almost gagging at the smell. The barn had been converted into a detention facility by use of silver lined steel cages, filling the space along each long wall. The place had been a dairy farm at one point, and so there was a grated trench that ran along the front of each cell which was used for drainage and toilet. They didn't rinse it down enough, hence the smell of an outhouse in the summertime. The women were dressed in rags if anything at all; they only had a small camping cot and a thin blanket in their six by eight foot cells. Joe took a deep breath to calm his wolf, then realized that mistake and clenched his fists with his anger. Pulling out his cellphone, he took a few photos knowing he would need to explain. The women were all looking at the two of them with fear and uncertainty, new people hadn't meant good things for them.

"I'm Alpha Miller, and this is my mate Linda. We are here to set you free. The man responsible for this is already dead." Joe looked around, the reaction to his announcement varied. Some were cheering, some crying, some were in shock. "We will be letting you out and getting you back home as soon as possible." The twenty cells would take a while, so Joe sent to Linda through the link first. "They will need to shower and get some clothes on. They won't be comfortable with me, so I'll bring them to the locker room and can you take over there?" She nodded. As Joe was unlocking the first cell, he spoke to everyone again. "As we let you out, we will take you to shower and change before you get into the ve-hicles. Before we do that, I need you to write your name, your mate's name, your Pack and their contact info down. Does everyone understand?" They all indicated agreement. "Don't worry, those men aren't coming back." He smiled at the first woman, she was a petite blonde who looked like she had been starved for a while, her cheeks were sunken and her ribs showed under the soiled bra and panties she wore. When the door opened, she moved out, looking briefly in Joe's eyes as she said thank you. He motioned to Linda, who took her through the open door into the locker room.

Joe continued to work his way down the row, skipping only the woman who had been recently beaten and was not responsive. Five minutes later the first row was released and were waiting in line in the of-fice. He had released two from the second row when the sound of a fight came from the office. Running in, he saw two women with another on the ground, beating the shit out of her as she begged for mercy. "STOP!" His roar was laced with Alpha command and they froze. "Get off of her." The two women got up and got back in the line, still glaring at the woman on the ground. "What the hell is going on here?"

One of the women involved spat at the woman on the ground. "It's her fucking fault we are all here."

Linda had heard the commotion and had come out of the locker room. "What do you mean her fault?"

"She was the first one. Her mate was the one who kidnapped everyone else." The tall brunette stood defiant, the others in agreement.

Linda's face turned to rage, she stroke over and bitch slapped the woman to the ground. "You think this was her fucking fault? You have no idea, do you?" Shaking her head, she walked to the table where the book was she had taken from Victor's safe. "Anita Cooper, right?" She nodded her head, still glaring at the woman on the ground. Linda flipped to her page, under her picture was here mate's along with his skills and the jobs he had done. "Marcus Cooper, enforcer. He's killed six humans and burned down four businesses. Is your mate a killer, Anita?" She shook her head, her eyes wide. "He never told you what they made him do to keep you alive. Your mates will do anything to protect you, don't hold it against her because her mate was told to kidnap others." She slammed the book closed, walking past them to the showers she stopped and looked around one last time. "Life is too short for blaming each other. You're ALL victims here. Now shut the fuck up, get cleaned up and let's get the hell out of here."

Joe smiled. "What she said." He helped the woman up to her feet and back into the line. The other women were crying, and the two women quickly apologized. "I'm getting the rest out. If you want to know what your mates were forced to do, the book is on the table. If you would rather not know, that is fine too. Just thank Luna you are still alive, because if your mates hadn't cooperated with those bastards they would have killed you."

Anita looked at him. "Is that what happened to the others?"

"I suspect so. There is a 'dead file' list in the back of the book." He moved back through the door, soon all the other women were in the office except those cleaning up. Linda had found a supply of overalls, scrubs and flip flops, so as the women cleaned up they dressed then moved outside. For many, it was the first time out of the building in years.

Joe went to the last cell where the beaten woman was still sleeping. Opening the door, he moved in slowly and knelt by her cot. He moved her hair away from her face, his anger building as the bruises re-vealed themselves. He gently picked her up, cradling her naked body to his chest as he moved out. By the time he had gotten to the office, the women had cleaned off the desk and placed a clean blanket down. He set her down gently, other women were already approaching with washcloths and a basin of water to clean her up. "What happened to her?"

"We're never told. The guards dragged her out last night and did this to her until she passed out, then they stripped her and put her back in the cell. They videotaped the whole thing on a phone. She's new, her name is Carla and she was taken two days ago." Joe had to look elsewhere, his anger was building and an angry Alpha was not to be messed with; he didn't want the women to be afraid of him. He turned to the cabinets on the wall behind the desk, in one he found some first aid supplies. As a werewolf, she would heal quickly normally, but since she wasn't the captors had done something. "Were they giving you wolfsbane?"

A woman answered. "Yes, low dosage injections, enough to keep us from shifting or using the bond." Joe nodded, it would slow healing as well. He gathered some rubbing alcohol, gauze pads, bandages and disinfecting cream. Working behind the women as they cleaned her head to toe he cleaned and dressed her wounds. Some were deep enough he had to use butterflys to hold the skin together. By the time she was done front and back, the rest of the women were finishing up in the showers. Linda came out with scrubs and helped him get her dressed, thankfully she hadn't woken up yet. She needed medical help, though, there might be a head injury.

partwolf
partwolf
2,310 Followers
12