My Mystery Mate Ch. 21-23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna looked at the others. "Is she all right?"

Jennifer nodded. "I think it was just those lyrics. Where it says, 'I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all.' They used to take her out and gang rape her, that was what they used to make tapes of for her mate. When she was brought back, she'd cry herself to sleep, praying to Luna to just let her die." She looked at her lap. "We all went through something like that. The next day she would be back to herself again."

Anna wiped a few tears away. "I haven't been through anything like you ladies, but I know some women who were from my old Pack. They are still seeing a specialist, but they've gotten a lot better since they were rescued. It's not weakness to ask for help when you are having trouble adjusting back, and we will help you however we can." The others nodded. "Now, the first flight doesn't arrive for another two hours. What say we do a little retail therapy before the men arrive?"

"I'm game." Jennifer looked over. "I know it will only be on for about ten seconds once he gets to my room, but I'd like to look a little nicer than grandma undies and scrubs when Gary walks in."

"You'll need some clothes for the trip, too." She sent a mental communication to Enrique. "OK, my mate is going straight to the hotel, he will get our rooms and meet us in the lobby bar. We'll have to be quick but you're right, we can do better than THIS." She had Jennifer pull four bundles of hundreds out. "Each take one. It will be quicker if you each get a sales lady and just start buying the good stuff."

Jennifer looked at her in shock. "But Anna, this is ten grand!"

"Yeah, but it's now YOUR ten grand. This money came from the bastards who took you. Linda got it right from Victor Torchelli's private safe. So, screw the money- you girls are going to look good. Don't forget swimwear and active wear, and a suitcase or two for the trip." Thirty minutes later they exited the freeway for a mall, then parked in front of an upscale department store. Lois was awake and feeling better, and was looking forward to the shopping spree. "One hour, meet back here and let's have some fun."

Thurmont Pack Offices meet

Catoctin Mountains, MD

"I'm gonna kill those fuckers MYSELF!"

Alpha Nichols grimaced. Much of the conference call the Alpha Council hastily arranged had gone like this. Once he had the women back in their common areas, he made phones available to all and they all talked to their mates and Alphas again. The phone calls demanding justice had been non-stop, and when he forwarded the video Joe had taken of the conditions he found in the holding facility, even the unaffected Alphas were outraged. The national Alpha Council had stepped in, arranging this call so they could have a coordinated response. The last thing anyone needed was a bunch of vengeful mates on the warpath.

Alpha Nichols looked into the camera for the video link. "I understand your frustration and I share it. I have already coordinated with Alphas Johnson, Pinelli, Carlson and Anderson. The cell phones have been traced and teams are currently on their way to apprehend the men we know are linked to the detention facility. As for any others, well, Black Ker pretty much wiped out the Torchelli crime family already. Since the women are already here who were the victims, and many of their Alphas are already on the way, we will be holding any humans we capture here in my Pack prison until justice can be handed down."

Elder Grey, the senior member of the Council, stepped in. "We thank you and the other Alphas for their quick work. There will be justice, and it will be handed down by the Council itself. We have already made arrangements to meet tomorrow at the Thurmont Pack. Trial and justice to be carried out immediately and quietly. We don't need to involve humans in this, it was an attack directly on our members and we will respond in kind."

Alpha Johnson spoke over the link. "What about those members of the Torchelli family who weren't directly involved? Are we going after them?"

"Yes. As far as the Council is concerned, that crime family is no different than a rogue pack. If you find them, capture or kill them, just make sure you do it in a way that does not lead back to our people. We don't need another Were War to start. The humans won't lose sleep as long as it is only that crime family that suffers. We must show restraint and judgment, better to let them go or have the human justice system take them than for it to be linked to us."

Alpha Pinelli spoke up. "Since we are the closest Pack to the holding facility, we have taken the lead on sanitizing that site. We are currently exhuming bodies from a mass grave outside the fence. All remains will be treated with the utmost respect as we identify them and return them to their Packs. Once we are done, we'll remove or burn anything left so nothing traces to us."

Elder Grey nodded in thanks. "We as a people appreciate the task you have undertaken."

"Thank you, Elder. We have contacted the Alphas of those women who were listed but not found alive, they have been granted permission to participate in the identification and return."

As the meeting was winding down, the Telluride Alpha was becoming more and more agitated. Finally, David Francis could take no more. "I would like to know why Alpha Nichols ignored the shoot on sight order from the Alpha Council and let Black Ker and her mate go free. They should be DEAD!" He pounded his fist on the table, straining to avoid a shift.

Alpha Nichols leaned forward. "They agreed to meet under a flag of truce and did not step onto my Pack land. I was honor bound to let them go, and I did. And do you know what?" He looked at David with disdain. "I respect Linda and her mate Joe. They are Alphas in their own right, and they didn't HAVE to do what they did. They could have just walked away, but instead they rescued OUR people, and returned them safe to MY pack, where they are now being cared for. Your vengeance can wait, I don't have time for it." Alpha Francis shook with anger and closed the connection. Alpha Nichols looked at the other Alphas. "I don't know what happened, but I've talked to her directly and she turned out be the daughter of a Pack member. The Nightmare Pack is my ally, regardless of what the Alpha Council decides. They are not on my territory, but I will not seek after them either. Her daughter, newly found granddaughter to my Beta, was held captive by the Torchellis just as these women were. Are all of them going to be punished for what their mates did?"

Elder Grey shook his head. "We have already discussed this, there will be no punishments from the Council for any actions their mates took under the threat of harm to their mates. Individual Alphas can still proceed as they see fit."

"Then why are we looking to kill this woman for what she was forced to do?" There was a general murmuring among the Alphas.

Renee Hastings was the first to speak. "We should not be. I propose that we replace the kill order on Linda, also known as Black Ker, with a general arrest warrant from the Council. She and her mate deserve a trial." The council members looked to each other, nodding in agreement. "It is so ordered. If you find Joe and Linda Miller, they are to be held for the Council. If you come in contact with them, in-form them of the change and ask them to turn themselves in for trial. There's been enough death among our people, it is time we seek justice and not vengeance."

North Mountain Inn

Cabin, West Virginia

"Oh yeah, this will do." Joe dropped their bags by the door of the two bedroom cabin and looked around. The vacation rental was nicely appointed; a small kitchen and dining room, living room with big screen TV, and through the open doorway and past the rough hewn paneling he could see a king sized bed with a quilt on top. There was a fireplace in the wall, gas fired and with viewing windows on the living room and bedroom side.

Linda moved past him, quickly checking out the master bath and its large shower lined with local granite. "Dual shower heads and a bench... you're right, I could get used to this!" She moved through the cabin, opening up windows to let the cool mountain breezes come through. It had taken some phone calls, but they finally found a place that met their requirements. In addition to this cabin, they had also rented a single bedroom cabin and a duplex, all scattered among the many acres of rolling hillside and forest backed up to the mountains and the thousands of acres of national forest. The night didn't hide the mountains, the moon was nearly full and she paused for a moment to take them in before going back to work.

She had just opened the suitcase on the bed when his voice came in through the screen door to the private deck. "Leave that. Take off all your clothes and come here." She hesitated, and he continued. "No one can see us, and your body will only make the view more magnificent than it already is."

She was pulling off her clothes now, his words had penetrated to her core and she knew what he was thinking, and she felt the same. She turned off the lights in the cabin, and padded silently over to the big deck off the back of the cabin. She unconsciously licked her lips as her eyes took in her naked and clearly aroused mate as he moved the hot tub cover to the side. The only lights were from the moon and the small LED's around the edge of the hot tub. "Is that for me?"

"Anything I have is for you, love." He lowered himself slowly into the churning waters, enjoying the effect he could smell he was having on her. When he was finally in, he reached for her. "Join me?"

"Four times at least, and that's just tonight." She kept her feet in a line, her hips swaying as she walked to him. His mouth was slightly open, his tongue almost hanging out as he took in the incredible hard body of his mate. Her abs tightened and relaxed, her firm young breasts bounced lightly and she almost laughed at how he looked at her, like she was a huge steak and he was a starving man. She took his hand and stepped town into the tub, which was slightly elevated above the deck level.

Joe motioned to the champagne, the innkeepers had provided it to them in thanks for the large rental in the off season. "No, I'm not interested in that." She moved across the tub to him, placing her hands on his shoulders she straddled his waist and pulled his mouth to her breast. As he was giving her nipples the attention she craved, she had found his arousal and positioned it at her entrance. Wasting no time, she sank down on his hard shaft until he was fully seated. She cut off his moan of pleasure by kissing him hard, her tongue battling his for dominance. She rotated her hips, gently squeezing him as she did, before she slowly raised up and slammed down again.

Joe's cock felt amazing, stretching her and touching all the right places. Her skin flushed, and she started to lose track of time as her body took him deep time and again. When she tired, Joe wrapped his hands under her ass and lifted her to sit on the edge. Standing there, he started to pound hard into her, the splash of the water and the wet sounds of their coupling were almost lost in the continuous moaning she was doing as she approached release. His hips became a blur as he felt her pleasure building through their mate bond. He wasn't going to last long, so with one powerful thrust he buried himself deep in her and held tight as she broke around him. She didn't move, she couldn't move, the pleasure was so intense. Her walls seemed to suck all of his seed out of his body and still it demanded more.

They stayed like this, just holding each other, for a full minute before they could move. Her face remained flush, her body temperature almost uncomfortably high as she caught her breath. "That... that was amazing." She squeezed him again, her swollen pussy reluctant to let him out. "I feel like I'm..."

Joe took a deep sniff. "You're going into heat." She shook her head, then stepped out of the tub. Before he could stop her, she had changed into her panther form and leaped over the railing to the grass below. She didn't look back as she ran to the forest, she knew what he would do.

Joe jumped off the railing, taking off running before changing mid-leap into his large wolf. Her mottled black form was almost impossible to see against the forest, but her smell was like a spotlight pointing the way. He took off at full speed into the woods, chasing after his mate in a game all mated pairs played. The timing wasn't the best, but if Luna decided to bless them with a child, it would be the best night of their lives.

12