My Naga King

Story Info
You'd be surprised what can happen when you help a stranger.
3.2k words
4.45
35.3k
62

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(It took a while a long while before I could think of something a little more interesting than my last story. There is no sex in this first chapter.)

....

Many stories begin with an angry demon, who lives in a dark and dirty cave, who probably can't control him or herself. He or she may have no shame, or may be hideous with extra additions that would be seen as deformities among humans. There is probably even an orgy going on at the same time among other things. However, my story is not entirely like that it's true the emotions of demons are far more passionate than most humans because they aren't raised to be shy or to told 'tone it down'. However most demons have been alive for centuries and of course longer than that in most cases, they aren't unevolved animals...well most of them aren't.

I suppose now would be a good time to start actually telling the story...

..

As cliché as it may sound it really did begin with a normal night, it was Halloween and tonight instead of handing out candy I would be going to a party. Most my friends and family lived in New York, so a Halloween party to me sounds far more fun than it would to someone who had a more suburban home. I was going as a nurse, my sister seemed to think the costume would work for me.

The pale pink scrub top was made from nylon and stretched over my C-cup breasts nicely and ended just above my pierced navel. Which held a bejeweled syringe, the bottom was made the same material and ended mid thigh, with a nurse cap the costume was complete. I added black stockings and a matching garter belt the thong was pulled up high to be seen out of the top of my skirt. I brushed my blond hair over my shoulder and grabbed my pink pumps and I was ready to go.

Being dubbed the "nicest" in my group of friends use to annoy me in high school since I always wanted to fit in with the "cool" kids who we all know weren't always so nice. Now at twenty-two it was fine, every year no matter where I went I carried a few bags of candy. The party was at Stacy's, and she was close enough to walk I just ignored the mothers who sneered at me for giving out candy.

Their expressions made it clear they were only jealous, I giggled hearing one little girl ask her mother why my chest was bigger than her mother's was.

When I finally reached the apartment I almost didn't go in, I could see how many people she had jammed into her place and sighed. I could handle crowds, but it's gets really irritating really fast when every superhero claims it would "help their mission" if they could slap your ass. Sucking it up I went to get buzzed in anyways, I smiled when a slutty clown came to lead the way. However, my friend Monica made the floppy, thigh highs and brightly striped minidress look good. She grinned.

"Hey Cass, looking hot did Juniper pick that out for you?"

I smiled as we made our way to the party, I didn't really have to answer it was obvious. When we handed out candy last year I had a sensible Lady Liberty costume. Juniper swore she would never let me pick out a costume again. I smiled at the guests I was familiar with, or those who had told me what they would be going as. I spotted two other nurses but I had the sluttiest costume, and for an adult Halloween party that meant I was the best dressed one.

...

Two white Russians, and a figuratively red ass later I went out on the balcony to get some air. I looked up as a gladiator came out to join me, Patrick was an ex I managed to stay on good terms with for the most part. Pretty good looking with an expensive hair cut and a mouth that could talk you out of all your clothes in a few minutes; he was quite the catch. I eyed the bottle in his hand and his chuckle made me look up at him.

"Relax Cass, I'm late this is only my first beer."

I shrugged.

"What's up?"

"Just wanted to know if I could get a check up."

I rolled my eyes and he chuckled again.

"OK I'm sorry that was bad, how about dinner instead?"

"Patrick..."

"Just as friends." He added.

A crash inside saved me from having to answer, we walked back in and tried to see over the sea of backs to find out what happened.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

At the sound of Stacy's voice I sighed and dropped down to my knees to try peering through the parted legs instead.

"What happened?"

I sighed and looked at Patrick.

"Some dude knocked the keg off the glass stand."

"And who had the bright idea to put it on a glass stand?"

"Who knows."

I crawled between the legs grateful for my time in gymnastics and cheer, coming through the other side I saw a man dressed like an alien and a group of old school monsters that were about to beat him down. I pushed between them and stood in front of him.

"Hey leave him alone."

"He spilled the beer."

"So? You always claim you're so rich and amazing, so why don't you take your amazing wallet and get some more?"

Stacy stepped between me and the group, the slutty cat had her claws directed at me though, some friend.

"Cass, your dumb ass friend is ruining my party."

"He's not my friend, and no one is ruining your party."

"Just take him and leave while I try to fix this."

I frowned but helped him stand she touched my arm.

"Just stop being a goodie goodie and let them kick his ass."

"I'm not going to let your idiot friends beat up someone for a little spilled beer."

She didn't like that answer but I didn't care, I was raised better than that, I tugged him out of the apartment not even batting an eyelash when the door was slammed behind me. It didn't take long to realize whoever this was, was beyond drunk. He probably wouldn't even remember anything in the morning.

I cursed, I was going to have to take him to my apartment, normally no matter how nice I may be I would think twice before take a drunken stranger home. He wasn't trying to feel me up so I over looked that little fact.

..

The next morning I woke up and heard the vacuum running, I pushed myself up and slid out of the covers. I looked out my bedroom door and raised an eyebrow, my apartment was cleaner than it ever had been. I could pick up after myself just fine, but it looked like I had one a free cleaning from a complete neat freak. I walked further into the scarcely decorated room and saw the man I saved cleaning up.

I didn't have to wait long to get his attention he turned off the vacuum cleaner and turned around then smiled. He was an older man, but handsome none the less with really the prettiest blue eyes I'd ever seen and the nicest smile.

"Oh good morning, allow me to properly introduce myself, I'm Harold Grenfel and you, young miss?"

I stared at him before I shook my head and remembered the few manners I hadn't lost while growing up.

"Morning, um I'm Cass...Aarons."

"It's nice to meet you, I have cleaned everything but your bedroom and made breakfast for you. I will apologize for last night but I felt an apology wasn't enough."

"You remember?"

"Quite, please come sit before it gets cold."

True to his word he had made breakfast, a plate of Belgian waffles sat next to a pot of oatmeal, fresh fruit, bacon, sausage, cinnamon rolls and eggs sat on my table.

"Also I made coffee, how do you take it?"

"Um...usually lots of cream and sugar...but I think I'll skip the sugar with all the calories I'm about to ingest."

He smiled brightly.

"Nonsense, you're such a lovely creature every curve is perfectly proportioned to your body you could stand to gain a few pounds if I may say."

My mouth had fallen open right then.

"Before you try and get in my pants, why don't you come eat with me, I don't eat this much on even special occasions."

He made a face as he set my cup of coffee down.

"I don't normally eat with the head of a house young miss."

"Oh please I insist, and please call me Cass."

He didn't seem comfortable but eventually made a second cup of coffee and sat down across from me. I had been expecting maybe a 'thank you' or even just a 'see you around' but to wake up to this was so much nicer.

"So...Harold, you don't seem like the type to go to festive keg parties, what were you doing there last night?"

He sighed.

"I went as a guest with a mutual friend, and I heard he had left while I was in the bathroom due to an emergency. Next thing I know someone is passing me an odd tasting drink and the world won't stop spinning."

I made a face.

"You were drugged."

"I would say so, I've had beer before and it has never tasted quite like that."

I smiled.

"Well at least nothing else bad happened to you."

He shrugged, his cooking was delicious as if he'd been specially trained for it, I could feed a room full of picky eaters but I'm not sure anything I've ever made ever tasted like this. I told him so and he smiled and thanked me.

"So, do you know how to get home from here?"

"I do."

"Where do you live?"

"In my master's castle."

I stared at him.

"Master?"

"Yes the head of the house, King Zeos."

"King?"

He nodded again, I wondered if he was pulling my leg but he seemed pretty serious.

"Should you come to need employment he is always looking for new maids."

He reached in his jacket and pulled out a phone to show me pictures, it was a massive stone castle, surrounded by a thick forest. Though on a cellphone I couldn't make out much else. I handed it back to him I hadn't seen anything like that here, though my job at the corner bakery was taking me no where fast.

He smiled.

"You're welcome to accompany me if you are skeptical, it's a lot more modern inside though."

I don't know if it was the lasting effects from the booze last night, the fact that he'd given me such a nice morning, or honest curiosity but in the end I went with him.

...

Of course by the time we left the streets were packed but he assured me that walking was for the best. It was a bit chilly but nothing I wasn't use to, I tugged my jacket over my sweater just a little more. The noises of the city surrounded us for a short time before they got quieter, I looked around as the tall buildings melted into smaller structures. City smoke faded as the air became clearer. I stopped but he grabbed my hand.

"Not getting cold feet are you?"

I looked at him then my eyes widened, his gray hair was now coppery red, his skin looked as though it had lost thirty years, even his clothes had changed. He was wearing the nicest black suit I'd ever seen, it was silk and cotton and clung to body that seemed to have doubled in muscle.

"Harold?"

He smiled wider and pulled me toward a little booth I screamed when an over sized, human sized gecko came into view. I jumped behind Harold who only chuckled in response.

"Uh...hey Harry, who is your little friend?"

"This is Cassandra, saved me from a beating I'd earned while drunk."

The gecko smiled.

"Cass, this is Phil, he won't hurt you."

"Unless you're secretly a cricket, then you're lunch."

I frowned and he laughed.

"Sorry, it's a little demon gecko humor welcome."

I nodded toward him but stared at Harold.

"Did he just say demon?"

"Well of course, you were wondering how my appearance changed weren't you?"

Phil jumped on the counter and spread his arms out.

"This is the demon half of the world, take a good look."

I turned around, it looked like I'd just stepped into a fairy tale perfect grass, clear blue water and a large supply of animals. Small but livable farm huts, but it was also modern, cars were driving around, there were stop lights, a few people...erm demons even had cell phones. Harold smiled.

"Demons tend to take only what they like from the humans, but it's a bit nicer here with all this fresh air."

"You still have cars."

"But we don't use oil for gas."

"What do you use?"

"A type of solution made from water and tree sap, how about a tour?"

I ran my freshly manicured nails over my arm quickly at the feeling of pain I nodded he lead me away from the booth and down the sidewalk. For the most part the people seemed human but I started to spot more of them with more demonic qualities.

"Harold!"

I turned and a saw a curvy, green eyed, blond beauty running over she was wearing a tight black leather dress and had a jacket pulled over it. She stopped to catch her breath then stared at me.

"Who is this?"

"A prospective maid."

She relaxed, as if she had thought I was trying to get with Harold she smiled then, he introduced us her name was Camilla, and she was his wife.

"The master was looking for you, but if you were scouting for more help he won't be mad at you."

He rolled his eyes.

"I'm not afraid of him, I once changed his diapers, young whippersnapper that he is."

She giggled and I walked with them to the castle, in person I could see the rose garden surrounding the front. When we walked inside there were other men and women of various shapes, sizes, and every color under the Sun dressed in their uniforms. An octopus demon slithered over, I moved behind Harold. Camilla pushed me away from the odd creature and we moved through the house that was richly decorated in velvet, gold, and marble.

Then headed up the grand staircase before going past more art, the entire castle was much like a piece of art itself. Even the televisions and phones were decorated, we stopped in front of a pair of large double doors and Harold appeared next to us. I hadn't even noticed he'd been following so closely.

Harold knocked three times then pushed open one of the doors, to the right was a large canopy bed, the stand didn't have a gap like normal beds it was also gold. Silk drapes hung from the canopy, we walked in and Camilla moved to open the drapes. Inside there was a man moving to sit up against the pillows. He wasn't wearing a shirt and his upper body was built like a champion swimmers. He had gold bangles on his biceps, and a decorative dragon tattoo running up the left side.

His skin was tanned, again like a swimmers, his hair was long really long and completely black. Even from where I stood I could see his hazel eyes were slit like a snake's and were rimmed with red, like a sunset. He had a small goatee but that was the most I made of his face I noticed there was also a large snake in his bed as well. It was black, but nothing like I'd ever seen, rubies were running along both sides silver swirls made designs on the scales and the tip of the tail seemed to fade to silver.

Only when he slid out of bed did I see that he was the snake, I remember him introducing himself as King Zeos before screaming again but fainting soon after. I'm not sure why I was so calm earlier but perhaps the pot had just boiled over and I was at my limit of all things not quite human.

...

"Lady Cassandra?"

I groaned and opened my eyes until my eyes focused on Camilla's face, she smiled slightly.

"Are you alright?"

"I think so...."

She helped me sit up the room was beautifully decorated in purple, white, and black, instead of gold, the bed sat on marble. My eyes scanned the room any little girl would be thrilled to have while going through a princess phase. Something about the room suggested it wasn't intended for a child though.

"Is....this your room?"

"No, this is your room, whenever you would like to use it."

I stared at her.

"My room?"

She nodded.

"Yes, his majesty picked it out thinking it would be to your liking, if he was wrong I can tell him for you."

I shook my head.

"It's beautiful...but why do I need a room....especially one as lavish as this one."

"You're his mate to be."

Apparently my expression held confusion or a mix of emotions because she smiled.

"Shall I elaborate?"

"If you would that would be great."

"You were born to the humans but you are destined to be his, no other will ever fill his future place in your life."

"What....no, I just met him, just found out about demon kind, and now he wants to marry me?"

She giggled.

"But of course not, he wants to court you."

"And I get no say in this?"

"Well of course you do, he won't harm you, or force himself on you."

I crossed my arms and laid back to stare at the wall.

"He also would like to apologize for startling you."

I looked at her.

"He doesn't have to...it's been a long day...I need to go to work though."

"I don't know if that would be wise, you did faint, your blood pressure could still be high you need to rest."

I frowned, I didn't want to rest I wanted to get up and move but then again I did feel light headed at the time.

"Are you hungry? And if so would you like to dine with his majesty?"

I almost said 'no' but then felt confused as to why I wanted to see him.

"I don't know...I mean I came here for employment...unless Harold knew who I was and that was just a way to get me here?"

She smirked.

"Well, he isn't the head butler for nothing."

She grabbed my hand and pointed at my bicep the outline of a rose glowed there, but I'd never had that mark before, for all I knew it could have been put there while I was out cold.

"You can see it because you're on this side, but usually it will only be visible to our kind, demons. Of course his majesty will change you when you make the decision to be with him."

"This....is too much to take in right now..."

She frowned.

"...But I'll take a nap and eat later." I added.

That made her smile, she reminded me of younger version of my mother she got up and bowed before leaving the room.