My Naive Boyfriend Ch. 01

Story Info
Her boyfriend swaps nude pics with her friend as a "joke".
4.2k words
4.27
170.3k
259

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trouble with my boyfriend started over the summer. His name is David (I'm Natalie), and while I love him to death, he's always been a bit thick and naive. He has a habit of turning everything into a joke, which is hilarious when it's appropriate. But he has a hard time telling when things should be taken seriously. I had tried for months to get him to make a move on me or ask me out, but it took me practically jumping him after a party one night to get him to know I was interested. I thought he just had to grow up some, but after what happened over the summer, I'm not sure if he ever will.

My friends didn't love him at first. They thought he was a bit of a jokey nerd (which was true), and not as good-looking as my past boyfriends. What they didn't know was how sweet and loving he could be. And they really didn't know how amazing his dick was and how wonderfully he could use it. He could seem a bit physically awkward out of the bedroom, but inside it, his hands, mouth and dick were magical. I'd tried to convince them of this during one girls' night out, but they sarcastically told me that they totally believed it was true. But that was fine, I didn't need them to believe it.

Anyway, we were at my parents' beach house that summer, and after a long day at the beach, I showered to wash off the sand and sweat. After getting out, I checked my phone and saw that David had sent me a snapchat. I opened it and burst out laughing. It was a dick pic, but he had crudely drawn a rhino head on top so that its long horn covered up his (wonderfully large) erection. At the bottom, he wrote "I'M HORNY!!"

I wrapped a towel around my naked body and went into the bedroom.

"So you're horny, huh?" I asked, adopting a sexy pose against the doorframe. I dropped it, though, when I saw the shame and embarrassment on his face. "What's wrong?"

"Please don't be mad," he said. "I swear it was an accident."

"What was?" I said. "That snap was funny, you don't need to apologize."

"I know it was funny, but I may of, uhhh, accidentally sent it to Clara too."

I cringed. Clara was a close friend of mine. She was a short, thin redhead with big perky tits. She used to be a gymnast until her bust proved too unwieldy when she was trying to do the more advanced spins and tumbles required of collegiate gymnasts. She'd filled out a little since her most intense athletic phase, but her continued running and weight training left her with a toned, lithe figure to go along with her melon-sized boobs.

She kept her body in such a great condition because she had a constant need for male attention. She'd never paid David much attention, though. In fact, that was a major reason I liked David so much: so he was so amazing (aside from the occasional, infuriating naivete), yet my girl friends seemed completely blind to it. They saw him as a fun brother or something, not as someone to compete against me for. But I knew him sending Clara a pic of his big, beautiful cock would probably get her really horny anyway, and I didn't need to see where that would take us.

The fear and shame in his eyes told me that he was honest about it being an accident. Along with being a bit thick, he could be a bit clumsy too.

"Can you text her?" he asked. "Tell her it was all an accident and a joke?"

I sighed and agreed and picked up my phone to do so, when his phone chimed at him.

"What is it?" I asked.

"She, uh, sent me a snap back," he stammered. I sat on the bed next to him as he opened it. The pic showed Clara standing in front of her bathroom mirror. She was naked from at least the waist up (we couldn't see below that). She'd drawn a beach ball over each of her tits, though. At the bottom, her caption read, "Hope you two have a BALL!"

We couldn't see anything of note. The beach balls easily covered up more than bra or bikini cups would. But we could see her firm, flat tummy (complete with bellybutton stud) and her naked sternum so we'd know she was actually topless. Her long, wavy red hair tumbled down her shoulders, framing her creamy, soft skin.

David giggled and I shot him a dirty look.

"What?" he said. "It's funny!"

"It's not!" I protested. "I don't care if it was a joke, my friend just sent you a topless pic!"

"It wasn't really topless. She must have realized my snap was a joke and responded in kind so we'd know it was no big deal."

"I still don't like it."

"Come on," he said, kissing me. "Your friends have always been so cold to me and one of them finally played along with a joke of mine."

I supposed he was right and told him I was sorry for getting upset. It was true, she'd just joked back in kind. She really didn't show anything. She was probably even still wearing a bra. Bullet dodged, I thought.

Then David ripped off my towel and fucked me hard. Like I said, he knew what he was doing, and I came twice before he unloaded his seed inside me. After cuddling for a few minutes, I went back to the bathroom to pee and empty out my vagina. While in there, I got another snapchat from him.

It was the same perspective as before. He was lying naked on his back, looking down at his dick. Of course, now it was flaccid. He'd drawn a fallen-over palm tree over where I assumed his dick snaked along his hip in its spent state. At the bottom, he wrote "Hurricane Natalie wrecked the beachfront." I snorted.

"Very funny!" I shouted through the door.

"I'm here to serve!" he shouted back.

"You didn't send that to Clara too, did you?" I asked.

Silence.

"David?"

"Should I not have?" came his meek reply.

I flushed and stormed back into the bedroom.

"She's going to think you're hitting on her!" I said.

"No she's not," he replied. "She knows it's a joke."

I frowned.

"Please? I didn't even show anything," he said. I sighed.

"You're right," I said. "I'm sorry. It's just I've seen guys' minds turn to mush when they see her body and I don't want it to happen to you."

"Don't worry," he said. "We're just being friendly."

His phone chimed again.

"Another one from her?" I asked. He nodded. "Let's see it," I said.

"Promise you won't be mad?" he asked. I nodded. I sat down next to him and he opened it. It was from the same perspective as his. She laid naked on her bed, taking the pic looking down her nude body. In the foreground, her breasts sloped up and away from her body, creating a huge valley in between, the sides of the picture cutting them off right before her nipples. Beyond her cleavage lay her bare tummy. A giant "praying hands" emoji covered her vaginal mound, her naked creamy thighs stretching out beyond. Her caption was "Praying for the survivors".

David looked to me before reacting. I decided to stop being such a stick in the mud. They were pretending like it was this big, edgy joke, so I would too. If I told him how much he was actually probably turning her on, and that she was just flaunting her body in front of him, that'd just put the thought in his head that she'd have sex with him. I didn't need him knowing that, so I forced myself to act cool. Plus, divorced from my own insecurities, I had to admit that they were being pretty funny. I forced myself to give a small laugh.

"Ok, ok," I said. "Pretty funny."

"I knew you'd come around," he said, kissing me. "What should we send back?"

"Just because I tolerate your guys' silly game, doesn't mean I wanna participate," I said. He just smiled and said he understood. Then my mom called us down for dinner. We had a nice dinner with my parents and younger sister before settling in to watch a movie. My parents went to bed before that, saying the sun had tired them out. My sister stayed up to watch the movie with us, but she fell asleep on the easy chair before the opening credits were finished.

I didn't make it much farther. I fell asleep against David until he got up to go to the bathroom. When he came back, he sat by my feet. I'm not sure, but I think I felt him get up and come back several times after that. I thought it was a lot of times for one person to go pee, but I was dozing in and out of sleep the whole time, so I wasn't sure what was real and what was a dream. He woke me and my sister up when the movie ended and we staggered up to our rooms.

As soon as we got the door closed, he jumped me. He picked me up and threw me on the bed, before jumping on top and pulling my shirt up to my neck, biting and licking at my nipples.

"What's gotten into you?" I asked. "We already had sex today."

"Just wanna please my lady," he said, kissing his way down my stomach. He had my pants and panties off in an instant and buried his face in my bush. He started licking and sucking on my clit and lips and at first it felt awkward because I was not ready to go at all, but the sight and knowledge of my man driven so crazy with lust that he couldn't keep his mouth off my privates quickly got my juices going.

He climbed up me and thrust his big hard dick into me in one go. He gripped my hair in one hand and both of my wrists in the other, pinning me to the bed as he pounded me harder than he ever had before. A minute later, he started apologizing between groans, and before I knew it, he was unloading into me again. When he was done, he rolled off me.

"Sorry," he said. "Do you want me to help you finish off?"

"No, that's fine," I said, rubbing my sore vagina where he'd been pounding it. "I wasn't really close. What got into you, though? That was intense."

"The feeling just struck me," he said, getting up and heading to the bathroom. I watched his muscular buttocks clench and unclench as he walked. He had the cutest butt and I loved to pinch it, squeeze it or hell, just watch it move. As he used the bathroom, I absentmindedly diddled myself and squeezed my hard nipples. I still wasn't close to orgasm, but it felt nice to touch myself more, especially as his sperm oozed onto my fingers and made me feel wonderfully slutty.

He came back out looking at his phone. I didn't realize he'd taken it in with him. He hit something on it and turned it off before jumping back into bed.

"Whatcha doing on there?" I asked, nodding at his phone. It chimed before he could answer.

"Oh, Clara and I have just been joking back and forth," he said, picking it up. My heart sank. This couldn't be good. He opened up the pic and laughed. I craned to see what it was, but he hid the phone from me.

"Hey, let me see!" I said, hitting him lightly. My heart beat faster, fearing the worst.

"You can," he said. "I just, uh, it'll probably be best if I start from the beginning, so you can understand how it all developed."

"What, like I won't get the joke?" I said. I needed to see that picture.

"Yeah!" he said. "You won't get the jokes otherwise. And if you just saw this one, you might think that... well, it'd be best if I can explain it all from the beginning."

"So show me," I said. Something happened while I'd slept on the couch and I had to know what it was.

"Ok, well she sent me the first one when we started the movie. It was a snapchat, so it disappeared, so you can't see that one. But it was just her asking how our night was going," he said.

"So there was no pic?" I asked.

"There was. It was really funny. She'd taken a picture of her butt in the mirror and put a moon emoji on each cheek," he said.

"So she was naked, but the moons were covering her butt?" I asked.

"No, they were smaller than that. There was just one in the middle of each cheek," he said.

"So the rest of her crack and cheeks were just on display for you?" I asked. Clara's boobs are what everyone noticed first, but her athletic lifestyle meant that she actually had a fabulous ass too. It was on the smaller side to match her petite frame, but it was tight and firm and I was definitely jealous of it. It was not something I wanted my boyfriend seeing. But beyond that, I was crushed that their game hadn't ended earlier, and that Clara had actually escalated it.

"I guess they were," he said. "I was mostly paying attention to the emojis and her question, though. I mean, that was the basis of the joke, I wasn't really paying attention to the background."

Sure, I thought. My friend's naked, banging body was just background to you.

"Did you send one back?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. "I couldn't think of anything at first, because we were just watching a movie. But then I got the idea to use the film projector emoji. It's got those two big film reels on the top, y'know? So I sent her a snap saying we were just watching a movie, but with the film projector, well really the film projector's reels, covering my balls."

"So you sent a pic of your naked crotch?"

"Yeah, but not really because the emoji was covering my balls, like I said."

"But that's not all of your crotch," I said. "Did she see your dick?"

"No," he said. "Well, yeah. I mean, a little."

"What do you mean?!" I said, getting visibly annoyed. "I can understand some fun and games, but I don't want you sending her pics of your naked boner. That should only be for me."

"I totally agree, and don't worry, I didn't. It was actually this funny misunderstanding," he said. "I couldn't get a pic of my balls without getting a little bit of the shaft in there. But I figured that was no big deal, it was just a little bit of the bottom of the shaft, it's not like she was seeing my whole dick or anything. But she thought I was trying to send her an actual pick of my whole dick and just framed it wrong."

"Wait, I'm confused," I said. "How does any of this matter?"

"It just explains her next pic," he said, picking up his phone again. "I'll show you."

"I thought you said these were snapchats," I said. "Don't those disappear forever?"

"Yeah," he said. "But then we were joking that these were comedic masterpieces and deserved to be kept forever in museums, so we switched over to just texting each other pics."

I wanted to protest, but I realized that this actually gave me a way to see what was going on between them, so I kept my mouth shut. I just had to remember to make him delete them all when we were done.

"Oh, wow," he said after looking at his phone. "This one's a little more full-on than I remember."

"Let me see!" I pleaded. He did. It was a topless selfie from Clara. Her right nipple was hidden just off the edge of the screen, but the inner half of her right breast and her entire left breast, nipple and all, was front and center. We'd been nude near each other before, but I'd never actually checked out her body. So my heart stopped when I saw her breasts. I really could not get over how beautiful they looked. They were pale white, like the rest of her body, and sat high and proud on her chest. They were teardrop shaped, and the side-view we got of the right one made it look like the world's biggest Hersey Kiss. Her left nipple was medium-sized, with a hard little nub sticking up from the middle.

She had a mock-ditzy look on her face, while her caption read, "When ur nudes partner cuts off the best part."

"Get it?" David said, looking at me expectantly. I just stared at the picture of my beautiful friend's naked breast, unable to form words.

"The last one I sent only had a tiny part of the bottom of my dick," he went on. "And she thought I was trying to send her a full dick pic and just did a bad job. So she sent me this one back with her nipple offscreen to get back at me."

"But her nipple's onscreen," I said, pointing to the light pink nub that stared back at me from her bare breast.

"Yeah, that was the hilarious part," he said. "She spent all this time trying to position her right nipple correctly, she completely forgot about her left one. She was so upset, it was so funny."

Yeah, I'm sure it was a total accident, I thought. I can't tell you how many times I've accidentally sent a picture of my entire naked breast to my friend's boyfriend. Knowing her, she was in the throws of animal lust over there, and I just hoped she stopped sending my boyfriend pictures before she started fucking herself.

"She got extra mad when I pointed out you could see her butt in the background," he said, zooming in the picture to show the reflection of her naked ass in the mirror behind her.

"How many more of these are there?" I asked. I just wanted this to be over.

"Just a couple more," he said. "I was joking that my dick was too big to fit in any picture, and she insisted I try, so I sent her this one as a joke." He scrolled to the next pic in the convo. It was looking down on his dick, fully erect. Well, most of his dick. It stuck straight out from his pubic bone, and exited the picture frame just before the head of his dick started. He was only kind of joking, his dick was big. Long, round and thick, just the way my vagina likes it. But I didn't need my girlfriends knowing what he was packing.

"It's basically the same pic as before," he said. "Like, she can see some of the shaft, but not the whole thing, so it wasn't anything different or bad. But then she said that I probably just held the camera really close to it so it looked big. So then I sent this one with a reference."

He flipped to the next pic, which was the same angle looking down on his hard dick, but this time he was holding a pen on top of the shaft. It barely covered any of his dick, as the sides bulged out significantly on either side of the pen, while the entire head stuck out past the end of the pencil. The head was dark red and fully engorged. I squinted, but couldn't tell exactly if

"Oh, man, that looks really bad," he said. He wasn't kidding. "I forgot about how bad that one turned out. I must have had bad lighting or something, I didn't realize how much of my dick was showing until she started teasing me about it."

"I thought you said you didn't send her any boner pics!" I protested. I really didn't want my friend seeing my boyfriend's naked organ, fully blossomed and ready for sex. That was only supposed to be for me!

"It's not!" he said. "The pencil is in front of it."

"I can basically see your whole dick!" I said. "And so could she!"

"I'm really sorry, honey," he said. "I swear I had no idea until after I sent it. I felt really bad and apologized to her afterward. I mean, she'd just been having fun and messing around, I know she didn't want this guy she barely knows sending her pics of his dick."

Yeah she did, I thought. When it was a guy that was making her laugh while showing off his big, hard dick and sexy butt? She was probably sitting in a puddle of her own juices this whole time. If she wasn't already fucking herself, pretending it was David's big dick. She's been horny almost non-stop since the day I met her. I kept this thought to myself, though. If he wasn't already thinking of taking this farther with her, telling him she's an insatiable slut wouldn't convince him to back off. I hoped that this was just one silly night, and they'd both wake up tomorrow feeling ashamed.

"Anyway, the last couple were just now," he said. "I knew that last pic was crossing a line, so I wanted to send one more and take it back to our original joke. That way she'd know that this was all in good fun, and not anything serious."

He flipped to the next pic and handed his phone to me. It was taken in our bathroom, looking down at his naked dick, which was half-flaccid and covered with his sperm and my juices. He'd pasted a bunch of raindrops around the sides of the picture, and given the caption "Hurricane Natalie continues to pound the area" So that's what he was doing in there!

"That's just a pic of your naked dick!" I said. "There's not even a pen in front of it this time!"

"I thought it wouldn't be a big deal because it wasn't hard," he said.

"It's still your naked dick!"

"I'm sorry, honey," he said. "I had just cum, and was so satisfied, I wasn't even thinking of it as anything sexual. If it's not fully hard, it's not really a sex organ."

12