My Naive Boyfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
Her friend wants to massage her boyfriend for practice.
8.4k words
4.48
160.9k
212

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a few months before I had any more trouble with Clara. Well, I was pretty sure she and David were still sending nude pics to each other regularly. He'd changed his phone notifications so that picture previews would no longer appear, so I wasn't sure exactly what they were texting each other. But they were texting each other quite a lot. I figured if it was just pictures, though, there wasn't much to get upset about. I mean, he could find pictures of naked women all over the internet, I just happened to know the woman they belonged to. Plus, he was much hornier all the time, and I was hardly one to complain about my boyfriend pounding the hell out of me every night.

All that changed, though, when Clara started her massage class. She bugged David to let her practice on him, and at first he resisted. He may be naive, but I think some part of him realized that being alone with her while she rubbed his half-naked body was probably not the best idea. She eventually suggested that I come along and get a massage too, and that sealed it. I could be there to make sure no lines were crossed as well as get a massage of my own.

When we arrived at Clara's apartment, though, she had just started giving our other friend Bridget a massage. The massage bed was set up in the living room, and Bridget lay on it underneath a towel that covered her from her otherwise bare shoulders to the middle of her thick thighs. Acres of her tanned, naked legs stretched out to the end of the table. It was funny seeing Clara hunched over her, because while Clara is a petite, pale redhead, Bridget is a tan, brunette Amazon. Clara was smoking hot, but Bridget oozed more matronly sensuality. She was taller than me, almost as tall as David in fact, with a pear-shaped body. Her thin chest supported medium-sized boobs. Her stomach was mostly flat, and then her hips flared out into a wide booty and thick, succulent thighs. The towel did little to hide the substantial hill of her butt, just like the yoga pants and skinny jeans she typically wore.

David and I said hi as we entered, and Clara immediately ran to David, her large, round breasts bouncing unsupported underneath her thin tank top. She leapt into his arms and wrapped her smooth, pale legs around his waist as she hugged him tightly, pressing her chest tightly into his. She grabbed his head and kissed him on the cheek, though it looked like it was more on the corner of his mouth. Then she dropped down and gave me a light hug. Bridget waved from the massage bed, saying she was only in panties underneath the towel, so couldn't get up to hug us.

David and I took seats on the living room couch. Clara joked that David probably didn't want to hear all of their girl talk and turned the tv to a basketball game. I couldn't stand watching sports, but I was glad he would at least be distracted from the sight of Clara, in a tank top and tight shorts, rubbing the half-naked Bridget. We had a direct side-view of the table and could see Bridget's stunning, curvy silhouette under the towel, but as long as she stayed mostly covered, I thought the basketball game would keep David occupied.

It worked, at first, as Clara massaged Bridget's shoulders and neck, but then she rolled the towel back down to Bridget's waist. Her entire naked back was on display, and as Clara started rubbing oil into it, I snuck a peek at David and saw him intensely watching the proceedings. Bridget's boobs weren't the size of Clara's, but they were bigger than mine and definitely a good handful, which caused them to bulge out from her sides where they were pressed into the table. She cooed and moaned softly as Clara worked on her back, and I could feel David squirming in his seat next to me.

Clara finished massaging Bridget's back and moved down to her legs. Her thighs jiggled and swayed as Clara rubbed and shook the immense amount of flesh on display. I could see David watching out of the corner of my eye, and I wanted to chastise him, but didn't want to call him a pervert in front of the other girls. I really thought he and I would be together long-term, so didn't want them thinking he was a gross, leering weirdo. I reminded myself to talk to him when we got back home.

"Ok," Clara said, finishing up her legs. "I'll have to do your butt."

Bridget giggled and said ok and Clara grabbed the towel and pulled it off her body. We got a momentary side view of Bridget's prone, naked body interrupted only by the thin band of her panties stretching across her hip. Then, Bridget shrieked and grabbed for the towel, momentarily lifting her chest up off the table and showing us one bare breast capped by a hard, pink nipple, before flopping back onto the table. She struggled to throw the towel back over herself.

"What are you doing?!" Clara said between laughs.

"You're showing David my panties!" Bridget said.

"He doesn't care," Clara said. "Plus, your panties will have to come off."

"What?!"

"For the full experience," Clara continued, grasping the sides of Bridget's panties. "Trust me, it's worth it."

"But they'll see me!" Bridget said.

"You're such a prude," Clara said. She grabbed the towel from Bridget and bunched it up on the side of the table between Bridget's butt and us. "There, now they won't be able to see anything."

She was right. Seated on the side like we were, the pile of towel blocked our view of her from her waist to the top of her thighs.

"Fine," Bridget said, then rolled her head to face us. "No getting up to go to the bathroom though, you two!"

Clara pulled Bridget's panties down her legs and off her body. I could hear David gulp next to me. We couldn't see any of her private parts, but the knowledge that Bridget lay there completely naked and exposed weighed heavily in the air. Clara drizzled oil across her large, soft cheeks and massaged it in.

"Just to warn you," Clara said. "I'm about to do something that's not part of normal massages."

"What," Bridget said. "Undress me in front of our friends?" We all laughed.

"Very funny," Clara said. "But no. My teacher is one of the foremost advocates of sphincter massage."

"My butthole?!" Bridget shrieked. Clara said yes. She then went into a long explanation of how humans keep tension in every muscle, especially in our cores. That included our anuses, which can be incredibly tight, but due to shyness, almost never get massaged.

"So you're just gonna rub up and down my crack?" Bridget asked.

"That's how we'll start, yes," Clara said, and made her first pass across Bridget's rear entrance. I couldn't see, of course, but yelp Bridget let out could only mean one thing. Clara shushed her and did it again, and this time Bridget stiffened, but didn't yelp.

"See? So much tension," Clara said as she continued rubbing. Bridget soon started emitting the soft coos and moans she had during the best parts of the massage.

"I can see what you mean," Bridget said. "That actually feels really good now."

"Good," Clara said. "Then you're ready for the second part." She stopped rubbing and pressed her hand forward into Bridget. Bridget shrieked loudly and lifted her chest off the table, giving us another view of her quivering breasts as they hung from her chest.

"What are you doing?!" Bridget said.

"This is the second part of the sphincter massage," Clara said.

"You're fingering my butthole!" Bridget protested, then realized she was baring her chest for us and flopped back onto the bed.

"It'll start to feel really good again," Clara said. "Just give it a moment."

David and I watched from the couch as Clara sawed her finger in and out of Bridget's anus. Clara was right and soon Bridget's grunts turned into soft moans. I swore I could even see Bridget pressing her ass back into Clara's fingers, though I couldn't be sure.

"You're right," Bridget cooed. "That feels wonderful."

"The first time my teacher did it to me, I almost came," Clara said.

"I can see why," Bridget said, before turning her face to David and I. "Oh, sorry guys."

"Don't worry," David said. "Just enjoy yourself."

"Yeah it really is wonderful," Clara said. "I wish someone could give me one everyday." Bridget moaned in agreement.

It was over a minute later, and Clara went to wash her hands in the kitchen. When she came back, she told Bridget to roll over.

"Ok, will you hold up the towel?" Bridget asked.

"What for?" Clara said.

"Uh, my boobs?" Bridget said. Clara shrugged. "David's here?"

"He's seen boobs before," Clara said.

"Yeah, but not mine," Bridget said. She must not have realized she flashed us twice already, though rolling over for the remainder of the massage would certainly be different from a quick flash.

"Oh, he doesn't care," Clara said. "He and I have been trading nude pics for a couple months now."

I froze. I didn't want my other girl friends knowing what she and David had been up to, but I guess that cat was out of the bag now.

"What, really?" Bridget said. "You're so naughty. Natalie, you're okay with this?"

I just shrugged. I'd come to terms with it, but didn't want to explain myself to my friend.

"Well I don't see why you sending him pics of your tits means I need to be naked in front of him," Bridget said.

"Fine," Clara said. "If you're so shy, then I'll join you." Before any of us could respond, she grabbed the bottom of her tank top and pulled it over head. Her huge tits, capped with hard, light pink nipples popped into view and bounced around as she pulled the tank top off her arms and threw it to the ground.

"Good god, girl," Bridget said. "Fine. He'll be distracted by your huge knockers anyway." And with that, she rolled over. The towel was still piled at her side, and her hips were so wide, that we got a good view of one oiled buttcheek and her naked buttcrack as she rolled over. Then she lay back down, her breasts falling back somewhat into her chest, but still sticking up off her body slightly. Her nipples were as hard as Clara's.

If it weren't for the loud basketball game in the background, you'd be able to hear a pin drop as Clara started massaging Bridget's shoulders. Clara's tits hung away from her body as she leaned over the table and shook back and forth as she rubbed Bridget's flesh. After a moment, she moved on to Bridget's chest. Well, her breasts to be more accurate. After covering her top half in oil, she rubbed and squeezed Bridget's chest, eliciting more soft moans and giggles from the prone girl.

After that, Clara massaged Bridget's tummy briefly before moving down to her thighs, then legs. I expected Clara to start talking about the benefits of experimental labia massage, but after she was done with Bridget's feet, she declared the massage over. Bridget thanked her and pulled the towel over her front before sliding off the far side of the table and wrapping the towel around her.

"Which one of you is next?" Clara said, pointing at me and David. I thought she'd put her shirt back on now that Bridget was covered, but she just stood there, hands on her hips, her eyes and bare breasts staring straight at us.

"Me!" David said, jumping up and walking to the table. His crotch passed right by my eye level and I could see his big dick was rock hard inside his jeans. Bridget took his place on the sofa next to me, still only wearing the towel.

"Ok, get undressed and I'll get another towel," Clara said, disappearing into the hallway. David took off his shirt and jeans, then stood waiting as Bridget and I stared at his tight, hard butt in his boxer briefs.

"All I could find was this one," Clara said, returning with a small hand towel. "But luckily we won't have to worry about your boobs."

"Should I take these off?" David asked, pointing to his underwear. Clara absentmindedly licked her lips as she stared at his crotch. If he was still as hard as he was a moment ago, there's no doubt his boner bulged obscenely in his tight boxer briefs.

"Yeah," she said. "Lose 'em and lay face down." He quickly shucked his underwear, baring his sexy butt to me and Bridget. I heard Bridget gasp next to me as my boyfriend suddenly made himself nude in front of her. I thought I heard a gasp from Clara too, who no doubt saw his big boner bounce into view. He made no attempt to cover it up as he stepped out of his underwear and onto the table. Bridget and I caught a quick glimpse of it standing proudly away from his body before he lay fully down.

Clara laid the small towel across his butt and drizzled oil on his back. Then my phone started ringing. It was my boss.

"My boss is calling," I said. "Can I mute the tv?"

"What?!" Clara said.

"My boss is calling!" I repeated.

"Take it in my room," she said. Not wanting to argue, and having to answer quickly before it went to voicemail, I just followed her order and to the bedroom. I wanted to get through the call quickly, so I could get back to supervise my naked boyfriend and almost naked friends, but my boss was in a chatty mood. She had tickets to the hockey game that night, but the people she was going to go with cancelled. She had one extra ticket along the boards next to her, and then two separate tickets a little farther up, and wanted to know if I wanted to come along with two friends. I'd always loved going to hockey games, so I agreed. She was going out to dinner, though, so I had to go to her house now to pick up the tickets.

I hung up and went back into the living room. David was now laying on his back, his boner tenting the small towel in an absurd way. I noticed Bridget now had her towel tied around her waist instead of her chest, her oiled breasts proudly on display as she stood right next to David's head. I ignored it, she'd already had them out for a while during her massage anyway. Clara's naked chest also seemed covered in oil, though, which seemed strange. Her hard, glistening nipples distracted me a moment before I explained the situation to them. Bridget hated hockey and begged off, but Clara and David were both free tonight and said they'd love to go.

"Hurry up and get dressed," I said to David. "We don't have much time to get to her house to get the tickets."

"Do I need to go along for that?" he said. "My massage is only half done."

"You drove us here," I said.

"You can take a quick über back home and then drive," he said.

"And then I can finish up the massage and we'll meet you at the stadium," Clara added. I wanted to protest that I didn't want to leave the three of them alone and mostly naked, but it felt mean. It'd mean I didn't trust David and wanted to ruin his massage. I said a quick goodbye and left, hoping David would behave himself. He certainly acted liked he loved me, he and my friends just had a habit of getting naked in front of each other. I stewed on this as I rode home and then drove to my boss' house to pick up the tickets.

Unfortunately, my apartment and Clara's apartment were both a lot closer to the stadium than my boss' house, so it took me forever to get out there and back to the stadium again. But even with that, I was left waiting until the game was about to start before David and Clara showed up. They apologized, saying they lost track of time.

We had a brief disagreement over who should get what seats. I, of course, wanted to sit with David, even if taking the two seats together meant sitting farther away from the action. But Clara protested that she didn't want to sit next to my boss and David said I should get the best seat because it was my connection that got the tickets and that I was the biggest hockey fan of the three of us. I was feeling a little lonely for David, but ended up agreeing with them. If the worst thing to happen at the game was me seeing an NHL game right along the ice, I could manage.

Unfortunately, that wasn't the worst thing that happened at the game. My team won, and my boss and I had a good time cheering them to the win. That part went so well I thought she might even think about promoting me soon. But that was overshadowed by what happened during the intermission after the second period.

The team put on a few games during the intermission, like a puck shot challenge and some trivia game. But then they did the kiss cam. The cameramen found couples in the crowd and projected them onto the huge screen hanging over the ice. The couples were then expected to kiss. And of course, just my luck, one of the "couples" they found was David and Clara.

It took them a moment to realize they were the ones on the screen. I expected them to just blush and wave. But they just looked at each other a moment, shrugged, and then dove into a passionate kiss, wrapping their arms around each other. I thought I saw David open his mouth too, to French kiss her, but the camera quickly cut away. I looked to their section, but couldn't pick them out of the crowd. I burned with jealousy. My boss asked me what was wrong, but I couldn't tell her it was because I just caught my boyfriend making out with my friend. I lied that I had to go to the bathroom, and went to compose myself.

I had calmed down about it by the time the game ended. What were they supposed to do? They were on the kiss cam and they kissed, it wasn't that big a deal. And I couldn't be sure that it was anything beyond a dramatic closed-mouth one for the camera. So I decided to just pretend I hadn't seen it when we met up outside.

Since David and I had cars there and Clara didn't, she asked him to drive her home and he agreed. I wasn't thrilled they were going to spend more time alone, but couldn't give a good reason to tell them they couldn't. She did need a ride home, after all, and I wasn't dying to spend time with her after everything that'd happened today. So I drove home alone and waited there until David got back. It took a surprisingly long time. Clara lived maybe five minutes away, but he didn't get home until like a half hour after I did.

I used that time to get ready for bed, and waited under the covers for David to join me. I thought he'd jump into bed with me right away and fuck me senseless, but he took his time getting ready for bed before turning the lights off and slipping in next to me. I tried to initiate sex with him (I'd spent all day thinking about him half-naked with my friends and I needed some release), but he declined, saying he was tired from the day.

"Can you at least tell me what happened?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" he said.

"I took the call from my boss, briefly checked in a little while later, and then met you at the stadium two hours after that," I said. "So how was the massage?"

"Oh right," he said. "Well the massage started normally after you took the call in the other room. She massaged my back and legs for a while."

"Like with Bridget?"

"Yeah," he said. "Except Clara was up on the table with me."

"Why?"

"She said my muscles were stiffer because I was bigger. Actually, because I was 'big and muscly' was what she said. Anyway, she had to get on the table to get more leverage. But then Bridget started teasing that she just wanted to rub her boobs on me."

"She was rubbing her boobs on you?" I asked.

"Not at first," he continued. "She was pushing really hard and I guess her boobs were probably swinging around from the exertion and I could feel her nipples graze against my back. I guess her boobs were feeling really heavy then, though, cause she leaned further at let them rest against my back as she worked. And that's when Bridget started teasing her about it."

"What did she do?"

"She asked if her boobs were bothering me, pressed into my back like that. I said no. It did feel kinda weird because I could definitely feel their weight pressing against me and her nipples digging into my back, but I know that they're really a pain for her to haul around so I wanted to help."

"Yeah, I'm sure they're such a big hassle," I said sarcastically. Clara loved her big boobs.