My Naïve Mother

Story Info
Humorous and improbable events between mother and son.
6.8k words
4.44
362.4k
391
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,812 Followers

Important note: the words "humorous" and "improbable" have not been chosen lightly. This is a light hearted and hopefully funny erotic story about a series of improbable events between mother and son. It's loosely inspired by various similarly frivolous hentai comics. While many erotic stories require a certain suspension of disbelief, this one requires a lot! If you're in for a really silly and hopefully erotic story, read on! Also, this one includes some anal fun.

Edited by: Sam. Thanks!

*

Tom sighed as he heard his mother call for help. He put down his novel and headed to her room. She was at her computer and was puzzled by some issue or another. Again. She explained it to him as best as she could, and in seconds, Tom nodded and bent over her. He shook his head as he worked, refraining from telling his mom that he had explained this specific issue to her time and time again.

By now, Tom had accepted that his mother wasn't the brightest person around. "Well, that was some understatement!" he thought. At best, she was what you'd call naive; at worst, just plain dumb. Tom thanked his unknown father once again for his sharp mind. Tom was only 18 years old, but sometimes he felt as if he was the older one, the wiser one.

Then again, as Tom stole glances down his mother's cleavage, she wasn't without assets. Her breasts were extremely large, and that gown, at that angle, didn't hide much. She seemed oblivious to the fact that he had a good standpoint. Closing his eye for a moment, he focused back on the screen and tried to reconnect the computer to the printer.

When he was done, he looked at what she had been doing and saw plane tickets to Japan. "Mom!? Are you going to Japan?" he asked, stunned. Japan had been one of his dream vacations for as long as he could remember. Before she could reply, Tom had a brief fantasy about going to huge manga and anime conventions. "Maybe even find a way to sneak into a hentai one?" he grinned. Stealing a glance at his mother's deep cleavage, he confirmed what he had noticed for a few years now: his mother had a body as similar as possible to the many big breasted, small waisted and long legged beauties in hentai animations. Her large blue eyes and bright blonde hair completed the image.

"Yes I am!" she said, breaking his reverie. "In fact, yes we are!"

"What? Really?" Tom cried out. "Oh my gods! Thanks Mom!"

Tom's mother, Alexa, stood up and embraced her son in a tight hug. The fact that she wasn't wearing anything but a thin nightgown didn't even cross her mind. It certainly crossed Tom's mind! As happy as he was to learn that they were going to Japan, that wonderful thought was brushed aside when he felt his mother's breasts directly against his chest. He had swam earlier and hadn't changed yet, so he was topless. Despite how wonderful the hug felt, he knew he'd have to pull away soon. His mother was naive, but she'd know what a growing erection against her pussy would mean!

He sat on her bed and listened as she gave him all the details of the trip. Later on, he went to bed in his own room and couldn't sleep. All he could see in his mind were the sexiest and wildest anime and hentai girls he could remember. And so, as was almost his routine, he grabbed his tablet, loaded up one of his favorite hentai, Immoral Mother. Not the best drawings or best dialog, but an immoral mother... Tom couldn't pass this up. He came hard and fast, imagining his own mother and himself.

As he fell back down on his bed to try and sleep, he smiled as he recalled that he had actually caught his mother having sex with one of her transient boyfriends in the past. He hadn't been able to see, only hear, but once his initial shock had passed, he had masturbated furiously to the sound of his mother's moans. Tom felt his cock twitching at the thought, but took a few deep breaths and calmed himself down.

Three weeks later, Alexa was in her room packing her stuff. Hesitating between her red bikini and her black, one piece swimsuit, she chose the latter. After all, she wasn't going to Japan to find a boyfriend. She'd spend all her time with her son, so the black one would be perfect. Looking at it in the bright light of the morning, she saw that it was getting worn, and had gotten sort of transparent around her breasts. Alexa shrugged and threw it in her luggage anyway. "I'll get another one after this trip."

In his room, Tom was also packing his stuff. He brought a few of his favorite mangas, loaded many hentais on his tablet and packet a brand new bottle of lube. He was seeing this trip as a fantasy filled series of masturbation. He knew he would get time alone, as his mother would probably leave him alone most nights to go to clubs or during the days to go shopping. He simply hoped that she wouldn't bring guys back to their room. Nah, probably not. She had never done it before... In any case, since they only had two single beds in the room, it would become be very, very awkward.

The next day, after one of the longest days Tom had ever known, they closed their hotel door behind them and fell on their beds, exhausted. Damn, Tokyo was far! Neither of them actually knew what time it was here, but they needed to sleep so badly that they simply closed the lights, undressed and fell asleep.

When Tom woke up, it was still pitch black in the room. In the darkness he got up, made sure his mother was still sleeping and went to the tiny kitchen to get a glass of water. He was completely naked, but wasn't afraid that his mother would wake up: she was snoring slightly. He took a long piss afterwards and stood a few minutes in front of the bathroom mirror. Thinking about hentai girls, he played with his large cock until it was fully hard.

And fully long. Despite being a virgin, Tom wasn't ignorant about his special gift. Comparing himself to pornstars and hentai cocks he had seen, Tom knew he had a truly big cock. He hadn't shared this with any of his friends, but his erection was nine inches long. Part of his mind worried that his girlfriend, once he would get one, would be hurt by his size.

But most of the time he imagined the shocked look she would get the first time she would see it. He then imagined that she would redden, that her jaw would go slack and that she would drool with lust. Again, somewhere in the back of his mind he knew that this was highly unlikely, Tom shook his head and smiled as he looked at his cock. Would they even be willing to let him fuck their delicate asses? Every time he saw anal in a hentai movie or comic, he came so hard! Same thing with deepthroat. Could his huge cock fit in a small girl's ass or throat? He vowed that he would find out one day!

Before going out, Tom looked at the peculiar bath and shower area in the bathroom. It was on a lower level, and there were five ceramic-covered steps you had to climb down. When he did, he saw a rather large area all covered with ceramic tiles. There were two shower heads and a bath, but no drapes or glass walls. All open. Strange, he thought.

He went back up and grabbed the doorknob. Just as he was opening the door, getting ready to make sure his mother was still sleeping, Alexa entered the bathroom in a hurry. She bumped into Tom face to face and both startled. Alexa had always been clumsy and absent-minded, and the pair had often bumped into one another like this. Yet that night it was very different. Tom was fully naked, his hard cock pointing straight towards his mother. Alexa was only wearing a thin nightgown again, no bra, no panties.

Before any of them could react, they clearly felt the length of Tom's cock pressing against, then sliding against her belly before being crushed by their two bodies. Her breasts flattened against his chest before bouncing back. Alexa felt her son's cock like a huge bar against her belly. Stunned, groggy and still half-sleeping, she looked down at her son's exposed cock and said "Oh my dear gods in heaven, you have such a huge cock!" A second afterwards, she cried out in shame, placing her hands on her eyes. "Oh no! Oh no! Shit! I've seen my son's cock... Shit!" Tom was too shocked to say anything. Alexa said "Fuck, I really have to pee!" As she pulled her nightgown up and sat on the toilet, she looked at Tom, her big eyes wide open and said "Get out!"

Standing alone outside the bathroom, Tom was breathing hard, unable to fully realize what had just happened. He raced to his bed, jumped under the covers and waited for his mother to come back out. When she did, he very dimly saw her sit on her bed. "Tom... I'm sorry about... Oh shit..."

"It's okay mom, it was an accident."

"Yeah, I know, but still... what I said..." she sighed deeply.

"Mom, let's forget about it, or let's just say it was a dream. Okay?"

She sighed again and, with her high-pitched voice, said "Okay." and with that, simply reclined and stopped moving.

Tom was still as hard as a rock, having seen most of his mother's breasts in the gaping cleavage. He was now holding his cock with both hands, trying to relive the accidental contact as vividly as possible. He tried to move as slowly as he could, but he knew he wouldn't be able to wait long before reaching an orgasm. He prayed that his mother was sleeping when he arched under the blankets, trying to catch most of his sperm in his hands. He got up again in the darkness and went to the bathroom to clean himself up.

Alexa, next to him, heard and saw everything. She closed her eyes tightly and tried to ignore the fact that she was hearing her son masturbating. When he arched upwards, she looked with one eye and saw his hands tenting the blankets as they held his cock. So. Fucking. Big. Alexa had seen, tasted and fucked many cocks in her life, but nothing even close to this big. "He's probably even bigger than my Trusty Black..." she couldn't help thinking. Her "Trusty Black" was her biggest dildo, roughly ten inches long.

As she looked at him walking right in front of her she could discern his cock, still hard and bouncing with his every step. "Shit..." she said, trying her best to ignore the hot and wet feeling between her thighs. "No, no, no... this is bad... I can't feel that way about my son!" Yet, she sorely wished that she had brought Trusty Black with her on this trip. Feeling it's girth in her pussy or even her ass would be wonderful right about now. The first time she had managed to fit it in her ass, a few months ago, had been a powerful experience. "But no!" she bit her lower lip and closed her eyes. "This is crazy!"

Both of them eventually found sleep, Tom contented with his climax, Alexa frustrated by her refusal to masturbate while thinking about her son. The thought that Tom was masturbating while thinking about her didn't even cross Alexa's mind. To her, he was just a normal horny teenager. He would never think of his mother like that. So the next morning she decided not to change into something more proper than her nightgown.

When Tom woke up and saw his mother up and around wearing that nightgown, he decided to fake being sleeping a while longer. She had worn it once or twice around him in the past, but always with a bra and panties. Today, it looked positively sexy. When she moved into the sunlight, it turned it almost transparent and Tom could see just about everything. Alexa was shaven, or else her pubic hair was very, very pale gold. He could see her huge breasts moving around freely, their mass and girth swinging back and forth with her every step. They seemed to be capped with pale pink nipples, but the double thickness lapel made that harder to detect.

He finally turned around and waited for his erection to go down before reaching for his boxers and getting up. He knew he was taking a risk by wearing nothing but his boxers, but he took it. He knew his brain was awash with lust, but he didn't care. He gave his mother a kiss on the cheek and sat down next to her before fixing himself a bowl of cereal. Distracted by her cleavage and the fact that one of the lapels was gaping dangerously, Tom put the milk jug directly on the side of his mother's bowl.

When the bowl spilled all over Alexa's lap, Tom's first and very quick reaction was to lean towards her and try to grab the falling bowl. Alexa's own slower reaction was to lean forward and get up. The timing was as unbelievable as yesterday's incident, and had similar results. In a flash, Tom found his head buried between his mother's breasts, the smooth and silky skin of her breasts covering his entire face. When her upwards movement continued, it pulled him up higher and his chin got caught in the fabric for a few seconds.

When she did finally pull away, she immediately turned around and went to the bathroom. Tom stayed in the kitchen, stunned beyond words. He stared thoughtlessly at the falling milk, a huge dumb grin on his face. Never in his life had he thought that breasts could be so soft and wonderful. When his mother cried his name, Tom woke up from his sensual trance and grabbed the bowl.

A few minutes later he brought her another gown and she grabbed it from the bathroom. This time she had been hiding behind the door and Tom couldn't see anything. Then again, she hadn't see his hard cock poking out from his boxers. Before she could clean herself and come out, Tom put on some jeans and a shirt.

When Alexa got out of the bathroom, she was smiling "Damn... I don't know if it's because we're in Japan, but these accidents are... weird!" Tom prayed that she wouldn't look at his thighs, given that his long cock was clearly visible going down his pants. Not fully soft yet, it created a visible shape under the fabric. But she didn't look. At all. Tom wondered if she really was as dumb as she looked right now. To his surprise, his mom didn't talk about the accidental contact.

After they finished cleaning up, they opened the blinds and saw the dreadful weather. Soon they decided that they would stay indoors and probably enjoy the pool downstairs. In the bathroom, Alexa put on her swimsuit and looked at herself in the mirror. "Ok, still ok. I really have to replace it after this trip though." Squinting, she leaned forward and thought she could see a hint of her nipples through the very thin fabric. "In any case... who would look there. I'm only here to spend a good time with my son."

When his mom removed her terrycloth robe and he could see her wearing her wicked swimsuit, Tom knew he would have to get in the water quickly. He knew his mom called that swimsuit her "proper one", compared to her sexy red bikini. And while it wasn't as intensely and ridiculously sexy as the bikini, the black one piece swimsuit wasn't exactly proper either.

It probably would have been on the body of a normal woman, but his mother didn't have a normal body. First and most obviously her breasts: they stretched the poor fabric beyond its limits, and the thin spandex did absolutely nothing to hide the fact that Alexa had massive breasts. Round, very high and thrusting forward more than should be possible, they couldn't possibly be hidden or attenuated by a swimsuit. And those colossal breasts turned what would otherwise be an appropriately sized suit into one that was too small.

The upward tension created by her breasts turned the suit's proper cut over her hips into a lot less proper one. It enhanced his mother's nicely flaring hips, and the elastic bands also cut two deep creases on her asscheeks, splitting them almost exactly in half. Most of her very rounded buttocks were visible, and the fact that the suit was digging so deep in the firm spherical flesh only enhanced their curves. On either side of that crease, her flesh surged. And finally, of course, the too tight swimsuit highlighted a very nice camel toe each and every time.

As he jumped into the pool, Tom grinned, thinking that despite the rain, this trip was already wonderful! What looked like a relaxed and rather intimate day where mother and son would be alone together suddenly changed. A few minutes after they began swimming, a contingent of young kids appeared and jumped into the pool with them. When the kids began to play marco-polo, Tom and Alexa didn't have much of a choice: either they would play or be forced to get out. They decided to play along.

Of course, they tried their best to avoid the kids and get the blindfold, but from time to time they got hit and had to play. Every time Alexa avoided being touched, she jumped up and down. But given that the water only went up to her waist, her breasts bounced with her, making a show Tom couldn't miss.

And quite a few of the fathers around the pool noticed it as well. Tom felt both proud and jealous of the looks his mom got, especially from one of the fathers who looked more intently at her. At one point, while Alexa was walking blindfolded with her arms in front of her, the man stared at her breasts non-stop. A bit later, while Tom had to do his turn with the blindfold, he was worrying that the man would take the opportunity to ogle his mom once again. He moved around quite fast in the pool, trying to get rid of the blindfold quickly.

At the same time, his mother noticed the man and smiled at him. The man reddened and, probably because he had a wife nearby, stopped looking at her. Alexa was slightly disappointed, as she had briefly hoped that she could have seduced him for a quick fuck. She really needed to let some steam out, and that handsome man had seemed easy bait.

Just as she was turning around to see where her son was, Tom moved right towards her, his hands outstretched. Before he could stop himself, he closed his hands on his victim, confident that it was one of the kids' shoulders. It wasn't. When he felt the soft, pliable yet dense flesh of his mother's breasts, it took him a few seconds before being able to let go. As he heard his mother laughing out loud at his mistake, he released the impossibly supple breasts, the first and only two he had ever touched in his young life.

Alexa, once again, didn't even begin to imagine that Tom wold feel anything but embarrassment about the incident, and laughed as she hugged him. "Oh my! Another accident! What's up with the world today?" She asked, still laughing and hugging her son close against her breasts. Tom was going mad, and knew that she would feel his cock any second. Still reeling, Tom saw his mother put on his blindfold and begin to roam about crying "Marco!" as if nothing had happened.

But something had happened! He had closed his hands on his mother's unimaginably sexy breasts! He was now hard as a rock again, realizing that only twenty minutes ago his face had been buried between them! This was indeed crazy! Looking at his mom, a huge grin on her face as she played, Tom wondered again if she really was that naive.

And she was. Alexa, while trying to catch other kids, was only concerned with her own feelings. In her mind's eye, Tom was pure and angelic, with no sexual thoughts whatsoever about his mother. She, on the other hand, hadn't been able to forget about his monstrous cock. Even blindfolded, she knew that her nipples were very hard, poking what must be obvious mounds on top of her breasts.

She guessed that the stranger would get another eyeful, and hoped that it would provoke him into such lust that he would cheat on his wife with her. She even jumped up an few times, aware of the effect that would have on her breasts. Maybe he would agree to a blowjob? "Damn!" Alexa thought. "What I wouldn't give for a good face fucking! Feeling his hands on my head while he would ravage my mouth!" Little did she know that her nipples and jumping was also making the water around Tom boil from his hot blood.

After a while, mother and son both tired of the game and decided to get back to their room. They kept their bathing suits on, hoping for another opportunity to go to the pool later. Convinced that her suit was proper, Alexa moved around unconcerned about how sexy she could look. And while she stole a few glances at her son's cock, which sometimes was visible through his trunks even when soft, all Tom could do was not stare at her all the time.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,812 Followers
12