My Name is Dave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took his time, savoring my tight virgin ass, insistent and dominating without being needlessly painful or rough. There was no doubt he was doing exactly what he wanted to me and if I enjoyed it, all the better. I lay there and took it, my whole world centered around the cock sliding in and out of my asshole.

I cried out again as he suddenly rammed in harder. I bit down on the pillow as he roughly fucked me for a minute then stopped, panting heavily. I realized he had cum, this was over. For the first time I had been fucked and a man had cum in my ass (albeit in a condom).

He slid out of me and I released my death bite on the pillow.

"Was it everything you wanted it to be?" he asked. I just nodded.

I thought he was going to untie me and leave. I was already looking forward to a good night of spanking it. I was going to think of this and whack off to the memory of his cock in my ass.

"Good," he said and patted my butt.

I let out a deep shuddering breath and started coming down from the ordeal. I was jerked back into the real world as he tied my ankles together. He was supposed to leave, wasn't he?

He left the door open and walked out to the kitchen. For the first time I was able to get a look at him as he walked away. His body was just like the pictures, but any hope of my seeing his face was dashed by the black ski mask he wore.

I heard him open a beer and turn on the tv. I thought he was going to leave, but my ordeal was not over yet. I could have yelled out, telling him that it was supposed to be fuck me then leave, not fuck me then have a beer while you do whatever the hell you want to in my home. But I didn't. Honestly, I wasn't sure I was done yet, either. I wanted to see what he would do to me next. So I just lay there, and thought of how it felt to be fucked.

I liked it. I wanted more of it.

I tried to make out what he watching, maybe understand something about him. What did I know and what did I really want to know? I knew he had just given me the most intense experience in my life and I knew he was going to do it again in a few minutes. That was all I really wanted to know.

I scratched my nose with my bound hands and waited.

The tv was still on, but I was staring out the window when he came back for more.

He lifted me off the bed and set me down on the ground on my knees in front of him. His hard cock bobbed before my face. He had slipped oral into the agreement, I knew what I had to do. I stuck out my tongue and licked from top to bottom then took the tip into my mouth. I could say, now that I had a close look at it, that it was definitely bigger than the seven inches he advertised in his profile.

I sucked cock a couple of times before, all with one guy back in college, so this was not my first time. But I was pretty inexperienced. I had been hoping to delay this to another time, so always read the fine print.

I had never had much of a gag reflex and once I got in the right position, had little problem getting his big shaft into my throat. Once he discovered that ability of mine, things took a turn. He grabbed my hair again (what was it with him and hair?) and took over. He held my head and fucked my throat, thrusting in deeply every time, choking me with his hard shaft.

I looked up at him once, his brown eyes on me behind the ski mask he wore, then closed my eyes since the rest of what I could see was him thrusting into me.

Finally, he stopped and pulled out. I opened my eyes and saw his cock, slick from my spit bobbing in front of me. He pushed my head down to the floor, but left my ass sticking up. He squirted a little lube in my tight hole, rolled a condom onto his cock, and thrust back into me.

This time he was fast and rough from the beginning. It hurt, but I found that I was more open to him in this position and it was a little easier. Still, my body was on fire as he pillaged my ass, only stopping when he came.

Without saying a word, he slid out of me and walked back into the kitchen. With my face pressed against the floor and my violated ass in the air, I heard him open another beer. He was drinking my beer, watching my tv and fucking my asshole. I like this guy.

I managed to stand up and get on the bed. Well, I flopped on it. I wanted to be comfortable until he came back for thirds.

Was I really doing this? Had I actually given myself up to be used like this? And did I really give him the option to do this again? It felt so painful, but so wonderful and fulfilling.

I tried to doze a little, but was still too hyped up to sleep. I hadn't cum yet and was ready to explode. Either he needed to go so I could whack off, or (better yet) I could cum while he fucked me. If I could get my hands free, I could spank it while he did me. I might be able to rub one out with my hands tied. I took a few practice strokes, figured out I could do it and waited for him to fuck me again. I rolled on my side facing away from the door, staring out the window with its view of the driveway and the hill.

A few minutes later I heard a loud belch then the sound of a beer can being crushed and hurled in the general direction of the garbage can. The tv turned off and he came back into my room.

"Open up and swallow," he said and smacked my face with his hard cock. I hesitated, waiting to see how he would make me do it.

"I said 'open up'," he growled and grabbed a handful of my hair, holding it close to the roots and pulling my head back painfully.

Well, that answered that question. I opened up and he slipped his dick into my mouth. He relaxed his grip so it didn't hurt, but he still had a handful of hair. He held me there then began to push in deeper. I took a deep breath right before he slid into my throat.

I started to masturbate, hoping for, if not an assfucking maybe some autoerotic asphyxiation.

He slapped my hands away.

"Not yet."

I moved my hands away and continued to take his cock in my throat. Whenever he pulled out enough, I breathed in, wishing I could cum.

He finally pulled out and I gratefully caught my breath. That had been rough. He moved in behind me and began to lube up my ass. I was sore. This was still my first night and a third rough time would hurt like hell, but so had the first and second. I could do this. Not that I had any choice in the matter.

He unrolled a condom onto his cock then moved in behind me to spoon with me. He bent my legs up, holding onto my muscular thighs as he pushed his cock into my ass. We started that way. What followed was my introduction to many positions of anal sex. Standing up, sitting down, lying down, on my back, on my stomach, riding his cock. He tried me out in as many ways as he could, enjoying the subtle differences in my body from each one. He untied my legs, but never my hands. He eventually put me up on my knees with my face on the bed and slid in from behind.

"Now you may touch yourself," he said and resumed fucking me.

I gratefully began masturbating while he pounded my aching ass. The pain, the helplessness, the prostate and my hand pushed me over the edge. I came and came hard, my body seemed to get sucked into the pounding in my ass, into my prostate and shot out the front, it ached and fired round after round of cum. He was still going, but now lifted me up. I was on my knees, but my torso was upright. He thrust the other hand at my mouth and I saw it was covered with my cum.

"Lick it up," he ordered and resumed pounding away at my ass. I obeyed, licking my salty cum off his hand while he fucked me. I got as much up as I could until I felt him jerk and slam into me, followed by a deep sigh. He had finished.

He slid out of my battered asshole and let me flop face first onto the bed, right on top of the pool of cum he hadn't scooped up. I didn't care.

My eyes were only half open as I saw him gather his clothes and leave my room. This time he closed the door.

I tried to digest what had happened to me tonight and questioned if it was really over? Only when I heard him move the flower pot to put the key back, did I know he was gone.

That had been the most intense and amazing experience of my life.

After Sex

I awoke with dried cum on a lot of my body. Somehow, I had managed to roll around on the pile during the night. My hands were still tied and my ass was aching and every muscle seemed to ache. Wow, that had been a hell of a night. I wanted to take it in my ass and I did, three times hard and rough.

I had the day off and wasn't planning on going anywhere, but I needed to get cleaned up and change the sheets before I went back to bed. I cut the rope with a pocket knife and saved it as a keepsake. I was not as sentimental about the used condoms and tossed them in the trash.

The shower was refreshing and helped loosen some of the tension in my muscles. I spanked it once in there, my head against the wall and water running down my neck.

I piled my sheets in a corner and vowed to get to them after I woke up. I put on a clean set and crawled back into bed for a deep nap.

Around two, after I rubbed out another one, I managed to get out of bed. I made myself some coffee, then I checked my messages. I had a positive review from my predator, that was very nice of him, and an official notice that he was exercising his option for a second scenario. It was a very official way of saying he was going to fuck me again.

Later I went down to get my spare key from under the flowerpot. It was gone, but there was a note that said "I'll keep it for next time".

Author's note: That's it for part one. Part two will be along soon.

Big thanks to SckMyFck for editing!

I'd love to hear any feedback or ideas you might have so send a message or leave a comment. Thanks!

12