My Name Is Heather Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doctor Sterling, Heather is telling you the truth. In fact, I seduced her. I did it very methodically even though she told me she was straight. I was smitten with her the first time I saw her and did everything I could to lure her into my bed. She would have had to be made of stone to avoid my honey trap. Don't be mad at Heather. If you must hate someone, let it be me; I caused this whole debacle. But please don't fire me. I didn't know Heather was yours," Paula begged.

"Jobs are so scarce because of this bad economy, I need this job desperately. I'd never be able to find a decent job in this city now. I'll do whatever you ask if you let me keep my job," Paula declared vehemently.

"It would seem I have you both in the palm of my hand or, to put it a bit crudely, 'by the short hairs'. If I give you a second chance, do I have your assurance you will do as I ask?" Dawn demanded.

The two women tried to talk at the same time, but they agreed to her terms – an unconditional surrender.

"Well then, let me see how I can turn this into the best possible scenario for me. Believe me, I will milk this situation to my best advantage – and for all it's worth. You may even come to regret not taking the easy way out. After all, you could just shack up together and leave me out of the picture; however, if you do love me, Heather, and you do want to keep your job, Paula, you really have no choice; do you girls?" Dawn observed.

"Heather, I expect you to spend quite a lot of time between my legs eating me. Agreed?" Heather nodded.

"Secondly, I think I'd like to watch you two doing perverted things with one another. Are you both agreed to that?" Both Heather and Paula agreed.

"Paula, I will expect you to come into my office periodically, crawl under my desk, and use that beautiful face and mouth to get me off. Let's say several times a day starting at nine o'clock in the morning. Don't wear lipstick anymore. I wouldn't want the staff to see smudged and smeared lipstick when you leave my office. They might get jealous – of one or both of us. Do you have a problem with that?" Paula shook her head no.

"Paula, there is another factor. I have a pee fetish. I'll expect you to see that I don't have to run to the little girls' room during the day. You can go empty your tank after I've filled it up. That may seem cruel of me, but no crueler than what I've experienced, seeing you fucking my lover. Agreed?" Dawn insisted.

"Oh Doctor Sterling, I can't, uh, ingest, er, swallow, uh, drink pee. No.No. I don't think I can do that."

Dawn said nothing. She stared at Paula for what seemed like forever. With tears in her eyes, Paula finally said, "Yes, I'll do it, Doctor Sterling. I really need my job," Paula replied.

"Heather, It wouldn't be fair if Paula has to, as she says, ingest pee unless you do, too. You have both hurt me, and it's only right that you both have to pay the consequences of your defection. Well?" Dawn demanded.

Heather replied, "Dawn, you don't have to force me to do it. I love you and would do it any time you asked. After all, you have allowed me to pee in your mouth. Actually, you have insisted on it; not in so many words, but you never finish doing me until I've peed and emptied my bladder. I know that's how you show your complete love and affection."

"Now then, ladies. One more thing, and I think we've got a contract. What shall we do about your little love affair? Would it be asking too much to ask you to give it up? No answer? I thought so. Well, I guess the inevitable will just have to happen," Dawn suggested, watching their faces.

The two women were crestfallen. "Don't look so sad, my beautiful girls. I was just going to suggest a ménage a trois. We could live together and have beautiful sex together from now on. I'll expect you to follow the rules I've already set up and maybe a few more besides. I believe I'll just consider you two my sex slaves from now on. What do you think? From the smiles on your faces, I assume the answer is yes," Dawn proclaimed.

Dawn continued, "Both of you will have to break your leases here and move into my apartment. As Heather knows, there's plenty of room. Although there are three bedrooms and a den, I don't think we'll need more than one of the bedrooms, will we? My king size bed has plenty of room for three cuddling women. Is it all settled then? Great."


________________________


Endnote: This is addressed to the readers who have asked about having their stories told either by me or by writing for Literotica. As I have mentioned in the endnotes of previous stories, if you would like to see your story in Literotica and would like me to write it, please contact me by email. We can work out whatever details you want in your story. In the past, some of you have submitted an extremely brief summary; however, I don't want to make up the details you would like to see in print. I would like to work with you and have you supply the nitty gritty as is shown in this current story.

A budding writer has asked what propelled me to start submitting stories to Literotica. Although I have been writing non-fiction for years, I had not written fiction before the beginning of this year, and my partner, TT, nagged me to write erotica. She showed me clips from BDSM sites and insisted that I read stories on Literotica. I assumed that the women in the clips were paid to allow themselves to be sexually used and abused. However, TT gave me a book to read that changed my perspective.

The name of the book isWhips and Kisses: Parting the Leather Curtain (Mistress Jacqueline). Should you get this book, be sure to look at the last few pages for additional books to read.

Another book that I found to be instrumental, though probably not factual, isThe Story of O by Pauline Reage.

Whips and Kisses opened my eyes to the fact that some women are into BDSM by desire, and money, if at all involved, is secondary.

I have gotten some ideas fromThe Story of O and from research done by TT for writing BDSM stories I've submitted.

However, a good part of what I write comes from my personal sexual fantasies and desires. I will write stories that areyour fantasies if you would like me to do that. Just give me the details you want included. As you're aware by now, I attempt to explain myself on these pages. I was raised to believe that nice girlsdidn't... Men did those things, but women didn't – did they? Well,if women did them, it wasonly to please their men – or other women. They didn't actuallywant to do them – did they? I had a lot to learn andWhips and Kisses opened my eyes.

Of course, like many women, I have had sexual fantasies that I thought wereonly my own and was a bit embarrassed by them.Whips and Kisses helped me to understand that I amnot alone in having sexual fantasies and desires. I am not entirely liberated, as I still find it difficult to use vulgar language, and I am actually embarrassed a bit when I read some of my own stories. How could I have written that...?

The only real advice I can give you is to write what you feel. Then, revise, revise, revise. Finally, find a Literotica editor with whom you can work, and who will steer you in the right (write) direction. It may take a bit of research, and you may have to move from one to another as you progress.

I have been fortunate in finding editors who have given me very good editing advice. Unfortunately, I must have over-taxed them, as they haven't remained with me as editors; however, I would like to thank them in any case:

Andrea: who kept me writing when I was very unsure of myself and thought of quitting, who taught me what I needed to know about body piercing and other BDSM paraphernalia, and who guided me to sites for information I needed for my early stories.

Heather: who corrected my grammar, and punctuation, and gave me advice and opinion (she is the Heather of this story); information that she provided will be used until the end of this, her series, and then it will be discontinued and no longer used. I regret that.

Alicia: who, in addition to editing, has been teaching me how to write, something I thought I was already doing, but Iam learning. Thank you for the continued help and advice since you had to quit editing. I'm glad we'll be able to continue communicating.

Yes, she has resigned, too. She graduated from college with a degree in biology a few months ago and has taken a job with a lab in her hometown. Congratulations, Alicia, but I will miss your editing style. Now I have the task of finding a new editor.

Addendum: I have found a new editor, and she has edited this chapter. I could have sworn that I hadn't made any errors; however, she found a bunch. I think I'll keep her. Her name is Paula but NOT the Paula of this story. Just a coincidence. Welcome aboard, Paula.

12