My Name Is Heather Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RavenSSS
RavenSSS
197 Followers

I'd guess you do need panties because of the way your juices pour out of your pussy. Maybe you ought to keep a tampon in your vagina all the time just to keep it soaked up. I've never heard of anyone gushing like you do," Heather rejoined.

"Heather, I do wear a panty liner most of the time, but the one I was wearing was too wet, and I threw it away just before we took the test drive. I forgot to put more liners in my purse when I left home today. Can we go to a drugstore, so I can buy another box?" Asked Cynthia.

"No, I think Paula has plans for your juices. Here; take some of the paper towels and hold them between your legs until we get upstairs. Just pull your dress down and let's go." The three women took the elevator to their apartment, and Heather gave Cynthia a plush face towel to stem her flow. Then she went back down to the car and cleaned up the mess in the back seat. The car interior smelled like pussy; Heather had to bring back an air freshener to try to get rid of the 'aroma'.

________________________

"Paula, Cynthia, I'm exhausted. Why don't we take a nap?" suggested Heather, once they'd reached the apartment.

"Heather, I have to take the car back. My shift is almost over," complained Cynthia.

"Call your boss and tell him you've made the sale, and you're in the process of finalizing it. Tell him you'll be back in the morning for the closing or whatever you call it. Miss Sterling will go with us and sign the papers; she'll also write a check for the car. Don't worry about it. We'll take care of everything. The only thing left is for you to complete your part of our bargain. No more 'protesting' from now on. Agreed?" Cynthia looked down at the floor and nodded yes. She had a good idea of what these women would ask her to do, and she was scared.

Cynthia called her manager, Jim Compex, and after some wrangling, he agreed to let her keep the car overnight and come in the next morning with the buyer to complete the car sale. "Just don't be late," he grumbled.

"Cynthia, take off your clothes. I want to see your body," demanded Paula. Cynthia looked at Heather who agreed with Paula. The girl slowly took her blouse off, slid her skirt down, and stepped out of it.

"Wow, you are gorgeous. I've heard that someone's waist could be spanned with two hands; seeing your waistline, I can believe it. I know my hands aren't big enough, but I'll bet some man's hands are. Does your fiancé have big hands? That reminds me; you better call him and let him know you are staying with friends tonight. You can tell him it's a pajama party; however, you won't be wearing pajamas. I can't believe you have the proverbial hourglass figure. I am so jealous. I didn't have a waist like yours when I was still a teenager." Heather told her.

"I have no fiancé, Heather. I say that to keep customers from making passes. I did have a boyfriend, my fiancé, but I wouldn't sleep with him until we were married, and he got mad and dumped me," Cynthia explained.

"What about your ring, Cynthia? Is that really an engagement ring?" Heather asked.

"No, it's costume jewelry. When my so-called fiancé left me, he laughed and told me to keep it. He said he paid only twenty dollars for it," said Cynthia.

"Wait. Have you slept with any guy? If you have, why wouldn't you sleep with your fiancé?" asked Heather.

"Heather, I haven't slept with anyone. It's not ideological. I'm terrified of STD's or getting pregnant," explained Cynthia.

"Then, have you had sex with a woman before?" asked Heather.

"It's embarrassing, Heather. I've never had sex with anyone before. I know; I'm twenty-two and most girls have had sex in their teens, but I've been too chicken. Please don't take this personally, but I wouldn't have sex with you and Paula if I had a choice," stated Cynthia.

"Oh my lord, Cynthia! I don't know what we would have done if we had known that when we met you. Why didn't you tell us?" Exclaimed Heather.

"For one thing, I am too embarrassed to tell anyone I am still virgin. Secondly, I was afraid of losing the sale. I'm desperate to sell a car," exclaimed Cynthia.

"Now that we've started this, Cynthia, I, for one, don't want it to stop. We're not going to let you off the hook. You'll have to go through with this even if youare cherry. Well, we won't bust your cherry - if you still have one. I doubt that Paula has a long enough or strong enough tongue to do that. Do you still have a hymen?" Heather asked.

"I have no idea, Heather. I use pads, not tampons; I don't use dildoes, and I don't stick my fingers in my vagina. Doesn't it just go away by itself?" asked Cynthia.

"I doubt it, Cyn. I think it has to be ruptured before it disappears," suggested Heather.

"Then, I must still have one, Heather," concluded Cynthia.

"Paula, what do you think?" Heather asked.

"I'm stunned, Heather. I thought everyone had lost her virginity before her twenties. Cynthia, I have a way you can reconcile your present situation to yourself. You have to change your mindset. Try this: think of yourself as a slave girl. Convince yourself that you really had no choice; that we bought you at a slave market, and you're our property now. Why are you laughing?" Paula wondered.

"Paula, the employees at the car dealership call it 'the slave market'. We are treated like we're slaves. What should I tell myself to think I belong to you?" asked Cynthia.

"For starters, when one of the women in this apartment asks you who you are, repeat, 'I'm Cynthia. I'm your sex slave. I will do anything you ask me to do, and you may do anything you want to do to me.' Keep repeating that until you find yourself believing it. Start now." Cynthia giggled and repeated the mantra over and over.

Paula laughed and said, "I just thought of a name for our new car; since we christened it sexually, we can call it 'Sin-thia'." The other two women laughed, too.

"We're not going to do anything else until Dawn gets home, Paula. I have to take a nap. I'm beat. Let's sleep in the guest room," suggested Heather.

"Cynthia, I have some pussy pads, but your panties are still damp, thanks to Paula. I don't know how you'll keep a pad on while we're sleeping," Heather continued.

Cynthia giggled again. "My mother gave me a bunch of elastic Kotex belts when the doctor couldn't figure out why I gush when I'm, er, nervous. I have one in my purse. Thanks for the pads. I wouldn't want to leak on your sheets."

After Paula and Heather undressed, the three women scrubbed the makeup from their faces, took a quick shower, and the three women snuggled together in bed. Although the other two fell asleep immediately, Cynthia was hyped and wide-awake. She repeated the slave mantra over and over to herself. She didn't know why, but she experienced a thrill of sexual excitement each time she said it.

________________________

RavenSSS
RavenSSS
197 Followers
12