My Name is Jake Ch. 01

Story Info
Son discovers Mom needs him.
2.9k words
4.47
154.3k
200

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,747 Followers

My name is Jake and I am a mother fucker. I fuck my mother. Any time she wants and that is a lot. It started because she was divorced (Dad was a real asshole and she finally kicked him out, or rather the cops did after his last drunken brawl) and I have always loved Mom with all of my heart. Since I was only eight when dad left, Mom had to raise me on her own. I became sexually aware and started jacking off as a teenage boy will do but I was still a virgin long after high school. Let me explain, I was always a nerd and although I lusted for girls, none of them were interested in me. After graduation I went to the local community college and studied computer sciences, of course I stilled lived at home.

My Mom is Denise, but her friends and relatives call her Deni. I am 21 now and Mom is 37. Yeah she got knocked up young. She lost a chance at youthful fun and sacrificed to take care of me. Mom is brilliant, I mean really fucking brilliant. She works as a scheduler in the Network Operations room for a major energy company and everyone loves her. And she is lonely. Very lonely. Mom doesn't date much anymore because "all men are either jerks, assholes, or worthless..." She even had a fling once with another woman but that ended badly when the other woman suggested Mom would be happier if she lost some weight. What the fuck? How do you come off saying something like that to a woman after your first night of sexual exploration?

Yes Mom is plump, but I like plump. Mom is not fat. Plus-sized? Hell that just means right-sized to me. Mom is 5'9" and weighs somewhere around 200 pounds, but most of that is in her huge tits (36F, yes I checked her bra label, all boys do) and her full round ass. Her legs are full and shapely and she has just a bit of a tummy on her nice thick waist. She is a beautiful and as near perfect as I could imagine.

Anyway, one day I went shopping after class and picked up some new headphones for my computer and when I walked in from the garage, I found Mom sitting on the sofa, wrapped in her threadbare terrycloth robe and sucking on a bottle of mango rum. She was very drunk and had been crying. I tried to take the bottle away but she wouldn't let go so I sat and we talked. That was when she told me about the other woman calling her fat.

"So are you going to kill that bottle and cry or are you going to tell me what happened?"

"Go away Jake. Leave me alone."

"Nope, not gonna happen. Talk to me Mom."

"I can't Jake!"

"Yeah, yeah you can. We've always talked about everything."

"Not about this. I can't talk about this..."

"Are you dying?"

"No!'

"Did you get fired?"

"No..."

"Then it can't be too bad. Whatever it is, we can handle it."

"You can't help me Jake, not with this..."

I watched as she started sobbing and putting my arm around her I coaxed her over to lean on me. Her head rested on my shoulder and as I glanced down I was startled to see that her robe was not tied and had shifted mostly open in the process. One of her beautiful tits was bare and I couldn't look away. As I said Mom had struggled to raise me alone and I recalled nursing quite late into childhood, just vague but happy recollections. Mom had never been naked before me but I had glimpsed her in her bra and panties or sleepwear and I knew she was big busted but now I was gazing at her breast and all I could think of was how badly I wanted to nurse again. Her tit was full and round but bottom heavy and her nipple was enormous. It was as big as a mini-marshmallow and oh so red! That nipple sat in the center of a pale pink areola that had to be three inches across, funnily it seemed a bit oblong and not as perfectly round as the topless models I had jacked off to.

"It started with a guy at work making one too many insinuations about his sex life and I realized that my sex life is in my nightstand and requires batteries." This revelation startled me but I said nothing and continued to watch her tit. It moved as she raised the bottle for another drink, and still she didn't notice.

"I knew I just wanted to get laid, simple sex without strings so I started using my tablet to search single sites looking for hookups..." she took another swig. "I even arranged to meet a few for a drink. But fuck all of them were too weird, scary, suspicious or just plain butt ugly! God you must think I'm horrible!"

"No Mom, you were smart, you skipped the awkward dating part and avoided an uncomfortable relationship. Sounds kinda like you went shopping but couldn't find what you wanted..."

"Fuck yeah, that's exactly what I did! But then I was sitting there and the bartender came over and hit on me, she was watching me and my search and recognized it for what it was."

This really aroused me. I couldn't believe Mom was telling me all of this and I wanted to know more but was afraid that asking too many questions or asking in the wrong way could break the spell and ruin it all. But she took another long drink and shifted a little. The robe opened up enough for me to see both breasts now.

"I don't know why I'm even telling you this Jake, but I have to say it or it'll fester up inside of me. I needed comfort and I needed to be touched and... well I... we kinda clicked... She came home with me and... damn it felt good! I hadn't been with a woman in ages but she sure as fuck knew how to eat pussy!" I was glad she wasn't looking at me as I was blushing. I had no idea Mom had ever been with a woman before. "I had geez, three or four great orgasms and even gave her one or two... Fuck, her pussy was so nice. She'd had laser to get it smooth and clean... Not like Bonnie's, damn that was a bush!"

I choked and blurted out, "Aunt Bonnie? You ate out your sister?"

Mom dropped the now empty bottle and went on, "Hell forget I ever said it, but yeah, we all did. Bonnie was always a slutty girl, so was Jan. We all discovered sex together and diddled each other off. And as far as I know they still do. You know they even tried to get me to share your Dad with them. I said fuck no and they went behind my back and fucked him anyway. That's why we don't visit them."

I knew there was bad blood between Mom and her family but I had no idea it was something like this! Wow! So Mom and her older sisters were sexually active and they had cheated on her... but was there more?

"Still the joke was on them when he turned into such a dick later, right?" I ventured.

"Fuck! After I threw him out for cheating on me with them, he cheated on them with some hooker and gave them her crabs!"

She laughed and shifted to lay on her back with her head in my lap. Right on my bulging cock. Her robe was open and I gazed in delight at her beautiful body. Her huge breasts were relaxed and sagging to the sides, jiggling as she continued to chuckle. Both of her nipples were so big and tempting. Her brunette bush was thick and curly but I was just able to see a bottom margin where the hair ended before her slit started. I realized that Mom had grown quiet and glanced back at her face. She was sleeping. I sat there for an eternity with this wonderful woman bare and beautiful sleeping with her head in my lap. I felt some discomfort from my trapped erection but I couldn't move for fear of waking her. I continued to soak up the image certain that she would wake embarrassed and the sight would be hidden from me forever.

My Mom ... Geez how I wanted her! But what the fuck was I to do? Make a move on her? How would that work? Take advantage of her while she was drunk? Could she ever forgive me? No, I would not... but... Those breasts were right there... and so tempting. They looked heavy and before I knew it my hand was caressing one. It was sooo soft, and warm! I knew better than to squeeze it, just soft gentle caresses. I touched her nipple. It was so firm, almost hard. I played with it a little, tweaking it back and forth, and then tugging slightly. I was mesmerized by the way her areola felt and lightly ran my fingertip around it. Mom moaned softly and shifted slightly. I ventured to use both hands, caressing both of the bit tits. I realized that they were heavy and that thrilled me. I gently kneaded them and played with her nipples. Fuck! I wanted to kiss them and suck on them so bad, but that would no doubt wake her. So I just continued to caress them. Then I ran my hand down her belly to her mound and toyed with her hair. My heart was pounding when I slowly slipped my fingertips beyond the bush and down to her slit. Her outer lips were smooth and her inner lips were moist. Carefully I spread them apart ad teased her wet slit with my fingertip. Then on a whim I brought it to my face and sniffed.

My god the scent was intoxicating! I inhaled deeply and the touched it to my tongue. So sweet and arousing. I dipped my finger into her again and sucked on the wet tip. The next dip I used three fingers and sucked her juice off of each one, savoring the experience. I was in absolute bliss. I knew from the amount of wetness that mom was aroused and I was so tempted to plunge my fingers deep into her or to play with her clit. Still the fear of all this ending suddenly kept me in check. Instead I continued to caress her gently; her breasts, tummy, mound, and pussy were each softly teased and played with.

I don't know how long this had had been going on but was startled the hear Mom's voice.

"Jake, do you think I am a horrible mother?"

"N-No," I stammered "Why would I think that?"

"Because I was a teenaged lesbian from an incestuous family who got knocked up by the first swinging dick I could grab that wasn't family, or maybe because I brought a strange woman home to my bed, or maybe because I am lying here bare ass naked while I let my son play with me and all the time I enjoyed it, partly because I needed a man's touch, partly because it is my own son and the taboo of incest runs in our family no matter how much I tried to avoid it, and partly because it feels so damn good and I..."

Lifting her head I stopped her rant with a kiss. A true full bodied passionate kiss which she returned with equal fervor. We kissed like we were long estranged lovers. I discovered quickly that she like it when I used just the tip of my tongue to tease her lips and I learned the thrill of her tongue plunging into my mouth. Open mouthed kisses as we panted for air were interspersed with more tongue dancing.

My hand was full of her breast and no free to do as I pleased I was squeezing it and then brought it to my face. I kissed her breasts all over and sucked on her nipples. Mom chided me when I got too rough but didn't stop me.

"God I have missed this!" She gasped "I've always loved having them sucked on! My sisters, would each take one and suck so hard I would scream... When they were finally big enough I was thrilled to be able to suck them myself! Fuck everyone loved sucking them, especially when I was breastfeeding you..."

"Everyone?" I asked

"Fuck yeah Jake, but right now I just need you! Fuck me Jake, take the cock out and fuck me before I realize how fucking stupid this is and run."

Mom pulled away from me and reclined on the sofa, her legs spread before me. I wanted to fuck her but the sight of the wet pussy was too much. I buried my face in her and began to kiss and lick her all over her mound, lips and slit. Mom moaned and grabbed handfuls of my hair. She coached me and guided me, encouraging me to please her. I discovered her clit and learned to tease it carefully.

"Suck on it baby, suck on my clit gently, take it into your mouth and suck on it. Not too hard! Now stick your fingers inside of me, make it two fingers, no three is too much, just two. That's it. Yes... faster..." Soon she was bucking her hips and gasping, moaning and groaning. Then "I'm c-c-c-omminnggggggg".

Honestly I didn't know what to expect. I had heard of women gushing but figured that was rare. I did notice some extra fluid, though not a lot and eagerly licked it all up as Mom struggled to catch her breath. I stripped off my clothes and mounted her. Mom took my cock and guided it into her and we joined. Mother and son, in carnal copulation, a taboo that scared and shocked society. And we did it.

Her pussy was so incredibly wet, snug, and warm. Honestly I am surprised that I didn't blow my load right then. I stroked in and out a few times to spread her wetness all over my cock and then I buried it as deep in her as I could and held it there. She locked her thick shapely legs around me. I was suddenly aware that we had no protection.

"Mom I need to pull out! I'm going to come!"

"The hell you will! Come in me damnit! Fuck me and come in me Jake! I'm on the fucking pill! Give it to me!"

And I did. I had my first bonafide orgasm with a real live woman and I came in my Mom's pussy. I slumped forward onto her and kissed her.

"That was awesome..." I gasped.

"Oh we've just gotten started baby." She purred. "Lay back and let me mount you."

Mom started to mount me but stopped to lick the cum off of my dick. Excited she began sucking it. Watching my Mom suck me off was mindblowing! Then she mounted me and I felt my shaft slide effortlessly into her hot wet pussy. As she established a rhythm I caught her huge breasts and began sucking each. I was in heaven. Mom had beautiful, big, heavy tits and huge nipples and I was sucking on them while she fucked me! How could it get any better?

After a while she began to speed up and then she leaned forward onto me.

"I'm close Jake, Pound me, p-pound me hard! That's it! Grab my ass and fuck me hard! Yesss... faster! Faster Jake, pound my pussy! Feel how wet I am? That's because of you Jake, you have mommy all hot and wet! Oh what a good fuck! Oh what a good fuck you are! Make me come Jake, make mommy come. Ohhhhh...ohhh... Yesss... Yesss I'm coming Jake, I'm comminnngggg!"

I felt her vagina spasming in waves as her orgasm rocked her. This was incredible! I knew I was going to come and told her. But instead of letting me she hurried off and knelt on the floor, grabbing my cock she plunged it into her mouth and sucked... hard! At the same time her hand pumped up and down my shaft. But the best part was that we locked eyes. She stared so deeply into mine and I was helplessly lost. My god they were so beautiful and bright! Then I exploded. It was a huge load with all of my pent up emotions released in the flood of cum shooting from my cock into her mouth. More than she could hold or swallow and it ran out of her mouth and down her chin to drip onto her tits. When my last feeble spurts ended Mom smiled at me as she licked the cum off of my dick. I watched mesmerized as she used her fingers to collect all of my cum from her chin and suck them clean. Then she cleaned all of the cum off of her tits ending by lifting each tit to her mouth and sucking on her nipples. Finished she stood and held out her hand.

"Let's go to bed."

S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,747 Followers