My Name is Jake Ch. 06

Story Info
Cheryl has news for Jake and his Mom.
2.5k words
4.57
35.3k
63

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,737 Followers

About a week or so went by and then one evening, as Mom and I were watching a movie, her hand started stroking my thigh and slowly slid up into my gym shorts. Soon she was kneading my cock until I was firm. I smiled and removed my shorts. Mom placed my cock in her mouth for a few minutes of hard sucking before I gently pushed her away. I got up and helped her to lie back on the sofa. She was wearing an old tank top and I pulled the fabric down below her tits and kissed them a few times. I straddled her and Mom smiled as she brought her tits together around my shaft. I loved titty-fucking her.

"Oh Jake, that feels so good..." she purred. "Fuck Mommy's titties." I loved it when she did that. "Fuck Mommy's titties and then you can fuck Mommy's pussy too. Would you like that? Does Jake wanna fuck his Mommy? Fuck her pussy and fill it with his cum? Hmmm?"

Well she looked so hot and her voice was magic and I knew I was cumming. So I just blew my load right there between her tits. The first few spurts shot up to hit her face and throat. Mom laughed in that musical way and smiled. As I sat back she proceeded to use her fingers to gather as much cum as she could and eat it up. I was enjoying this vision when her phone chirped that she had a text. Mom's face lit up as she read it.

"She did it! Cheryl seduced Phillip! She wants to come over, is that okay with you?"

"Sure Mom, but we should get dressed..."

"Oh shit, you're right!" Mom and I ran to change. She traded the tank for an oversized T-shirt and added a pair of yoga pants, I merely added a T-shirt but kept the gym shorts. Minutes later the doorbell rang.

Mom answered the door and Cheryl came in gushing with glee and hugged Mom tightly then, seeing me, rushed over and grabbed me and planted the biggest kiss on me.

"It worked! Just like you said! It really worked!" she exclaimed.

Mom sat with her on the sofa and I brought her a glass of wine and then Cheryl told us her story:

I decided to try the things you had suggested and started letting him see me dressed more skimpily and I made sure that it always seemed unintentional. I even pretended to fall asleep on the sofa with my robe gaping open showing most of my tits. I figured he would be unable to resist the urge to lift the edge to see my nipples and I could then wake up and catch him. But he stood and stared for the longest then went to his room to masturbate. That night I decided to take it a step further. I know you said I could pretend to be drunk but Phillip has never seen me drunk and I don't want him to remember our first joining as "the night I screwed my drunk mom." I knocked on his door and told him I was feeling poorly and was taking some meds and would he make sure I was awake for work the next morning. Then I climbed in bed naked and set my alarm. When it went off I kicked off the blanket and tangled the sheet around my legs so it looked like I had a bad night. I lay on my side with one leg drawn up and covered my eyes with my disheveled hair so I could peek without being seen. When he came in to wake me I hoped he would masturbate but instead he just stood there and watched me. After a while he covered me before attempting to wake me. I didn't expect that. I was both proud of him and disappointed. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, my boobs exposed. He started to leave but I asked him to sit for a minute. I had already called into work the day before but now pretended to call in sick. I sat my phone down and looked at him.

"Philip, I owe you an explanation," I said, "I realize that I have been acting weird for a while and now you find me like this..."

"Mom," he said,"It's okay..."

"No honey, it's not. I have given up on finding the right man to please me but that doesn't mean I want to give up on being pleased. I still need to be pleased like any normal healthy woman and sadly my hand just wasn't enough last night..."

"Your hand?"

"My hand. I don't have a dildo so I was trying to masturbate. But the problem with masturbating is that sometimes you reach a point where it just isn't good enough, you know?"

"Mom I don't think you..."

"So I was frustrated and the cold meds made me too drowsy to remember to put on a nightie and now you come in and find your mother naked and exposed. Truth is I've been having trouble cumming for a long time now and the level of sexual frustration is getting worse. So here I am, too tired and upset to give a damn that you can see my tits. Hell Phillip, they are the same tits you sucked as a baby and it's too late now for any pretend modesty so go ahead and look." I then sat back and rubbed my eyes as he stared at me.

"I...I s-sucked your titties?" he stammered.

"Yes, baby. I breastfed you." I said caressing my tits. "I liked it, it made me feel good and I actual hoped your father would participate, you know, in foreplay or during sex. But the bastard said it was gross and you know that hurt my feelings." I sniffed as I looked at the ceiling. "I mean he fucked well enough but he didn't want my milk and didn't like eating pussy... Shit, I sucked his cock all the time and swallowed his cum but he couldn't reciprocate? What the fuck kinda relationship is that?"

I could tell that Phillip was both stunned and turned on by all of this. I put my hand on his thigh.

"Promise me that you won't treat your woman like that Baby, please?"

"N-never Mom!"

"Oh good, You are such a good boy. Now if I could just solve my orgasm problem, aw fuck!"

"What?"

"How am I supposed to go buy a dildo when everyone knows me?" I said. "I can order it online but there is no way in hell I am paying for overnight shipping! That means another week before I can..."

"Mom..." Phillip ventured, "I have a question."

"What's that sweetie?"

"Well, you're needing help and I wanna help you but... well, it's wrong for me to... but I really wanna help but..."

"Phillip, are you saying you would fuck me?" I asked looking surprised. "I mean, thank you sweetie but why would you want to fuck an old woman when there are young girls to pursue?"

"Mom! You're not old! And you look so nice, no beautiful! You are what guys call an MILF, that's a Mom I'd Like to Fuck." he said then blushed.

"Thank you baby, I know what it is, but I still can't believe you would want me. What about the girls at college?" He looked a little disappointed at this. He had no way of knowing that I wanted him so badly that I ached.

"Mom, I don't have a girlfriend, in fact I have never even made out before."

"Oh Phillip! I didn't know! Well then, maybe there is a way you can help me... And I can help you practice for your future girlfriends."

"How's that?" he asked.

"The desired touch of someone else is arousing, so what if I let you touch and explore my body? Maybe you can make me cum, would you like to try? Would you like to discover what touching a woman feels like Phillip?"

"Yes, please Mom."

So I allowed him to explore and like you predicted, he focused mostly on my boobs. He was too rough at first and I had to coach him along but honestly it felt so good. I mean here I was lying in my bed with my own son kissing and sucking my tits and caressing me. It was awesome, but my pussy was screaming for attention. I pushed the covers away and guided his hand down to touch me. I could feel him trembling. I calmed him by kissing him on the cheek and slowly worked over to his mouth. Soon he was fingering me and we were kissing passionately.

"Phillip,baby, eat me... eat my pussy please. Make me cum, I need to cum so bad..." I pleaded.

He moved down and explored my pussy for a bit longer as I begged. Finally he went down on me and as I coached him he demonstrated a real aptitude for oral sex! In about fifteen minutes he truly had me near a climax and as he slipped his fingers inside of me I felt it was seconds away. I came and bucked my hips as he licked my clitoris and finger-fucked me.

"Wow, baby... that was... awesome!" I panted.

"He was so wrapped up in it that he didn't want to stop. I realized that it was now that I could take the next step without looking like a incestuous slut. "Easy baby. Mommy's cum. You made your mommy cum and it was so fucking good! But now mommy owes you a favor in return." I made him lie back and I removed his pants and underwear. His cock was nice and hard and I wasted no time. I started stroking and sucking and just as you predicted he didn't last. He came in my mouth and it was so fucking much that I nearly choked. He came and came and came, big strong spurts of cum that I swallowed as fast as I could. Then as he lay there I kept stroking his cock.

"Wow baby, that was such a huge load of hot cum! God I'd forgotten how much I love a big mouthful. Did you like that? Did you really like it? I mean it has been a long time, I might do better with more practice..."

"What? Oh gee Mom, it was great! I can't believe you did that! I thought only sluts sucked and swallowed.."

"Do you think you Mother is a slut Phillip? I mean yes, I did just suck my son off and swallow his cum, but baby, I have always loved cum. Not every woman does and many who do might truly be sluts, but there is more to being a slut than any act of sex. Sluttiness is more a personality and behavior than simply being good at various sex acts. But back to the subject of cum. I would never admit it to anyone else but I really do enjoy cum. It's not just the taste. Sometimes it's good and sometimes it's not so good, but it's the feeling of pleasing my man, knowing that I not only made him cum but that I made the choice of when and where he came. It's power. Maybe I shouldn't say this but hell, when your father wanted me to suck him off I would get him close and then either make him beg or promise me something I wanted before I would make him cum."

I was still stroking his cock and he was indeed hard again. "Gee Mom, that feels so good..." he said. "Teach me something else, please?"

"Okay baby... I will. But you have to make me a promise."

"Sure Mom, anything!"

"Okay Phillip. Promise me that you will never, ever tell anyone about this. No one can ever know that I taught you about sex this way. It's illegal and I could go to jail, worse, we would never ever get to see each other again. You tell no one, you post nothing, not even a hint. If you do, then this is over and I never trust you with anything ever again. Oh and I yank your college money too! Understand?"

"Yes Mom, I promise." he replied solemnly and crossing his heart.

I straddled him and let my boobs dangle in his face. "Suck Mommy's titties baby." and as he did so I stroked the tip of his cock along my wet pussy and slid him into me. Slowly I took him as far as I could and then we started fucking. Well it was everything I had hoped it would be and more. He fucked me and came inside me several times. The cum was dripping from my pussy and I didn't give a damn. We rolled about and fucked over and over again. We showered together and ate lunch in the nude, then fucked on the sofa and finally in his room before my sore pussy could take no more. That was three days ago and we are still fucking at least two or three times a day!

Cheryl paused and grinned at us, "So I just wanted to come by and thank you for helping me fulfill my fantasy." She looked at me and came over and gave me a hug and kiss. "Jake, thank you for everything, I really enjoyed fucking and sucking you but you understand that Phillip comes first..."

"Aw hell Cheryl, it was my pleasure and I do understand." I replied. "You were great, but Mom is the woman for me right now."

Mom and Cheryl need a few minutes more for private discussion so I excused myself and went to my room. About an hour later Mom came in, and naked, slid into bed next to me. Her hands teased my cock and soon she whispered in my ear...

"All that talk of cum has made me both horney and hungry. Can you give your Mommy a big ol' mouthful of thick, hot, gooey cum? Hmmm?"

I kissed her and replied, "Only if we go 69... I want to taste my Mommy's sweet cunt and lick up her pussy juices."

Mom laughed and swapped ends. As I looked up at her pussy, inhaling her intoxicating scent, I was thrilled to realize that I was again about to make love to the sweetest woman on the face of the earth... my Mother. I wanted to say something touching and loving at that moment. But then I felt my cock enveloped by her mouth and her pussy buried my face and I realized that the best way to show her how I felt was to please her in every way possible anytime and every time I could.

And I still do. I've been married for six years now and my wife is a real hottie. Much better looking than I ever figured I'd get. I'm pretty sure it was my skill as a lover that did the trick. Anyway, she has no idea that Mom and I ever fucked. She works as a school teacher and so I often take the twins over to visit Grandma. And when the two year olds are asleep we take the opportunity for some quality Mother-Son time. And you know what? She's still a great fuck.

S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,737 Followers