My Name is Lily

Story Info
Caught naked in a car.
1.8k words
4.07
24.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of a person's earliest sexual experiences are your best and worst all wrapped up into one. What I am about to tell you happened before I met my husband and we got married. Before I met hubby I was what you might call a cock teaser, nudist and exhibitionist all wrapped up into one person.

My very first experience happened when I was 18. My family owned 5 acres of land and one day an older male cousin (all of one year older, 19, than myself) came for a visit. We had a tent pitched at the furthest end of the property. Things happened so fast I don't remember all the details but I do remember was that I was naked. My cousin pulled his cock out of his pants and I jerked him off until he came all over my tits. What is etched in my mind is a picture of his cock with all the bumps and veins and his smooth cock head up against my tits. I remember looking down at the little hole in the top of the head and the milky white sperm spewing onto my breasts. When he backed away from me I remember touching the sticky/ slimy feel to this new liquid. There was a mild odor to it and I knew that I wanted to do this again.

Watching sperm pour out of a cock and being in almost total control of that person through the process and watching the joy on their face when they climaxed is beyond words. I knew then that playing with men's cocks would be something I did often.

I dated several guys when I was 18, in high school and into college. While on a date if things got too hot I would simply unleash their cocks from their pants and jerk them off a time or two. That kept things from going too far because at that stage of my life I wanted no parts of intercourse. I was happy and they were happy to just play around. I had never had an orgasm myself and I guess you don't miss what you never had. I had no reservation about showing off any part or all of my naked body to anyone I dated and for them the date usually ended up with a happy ending.

In college I was dating this guy named Jeff. He was a nice guy and one Friday night we went on a date to the movies. We went to the early show which let out about 9 pm. This was far too early to go home. Jeff said he knew of a place we could go to make out. He drives to a parking lot at a National Park where he proceeds to turn out his lights, parks the car and starts kissing me. After several minutes of shifting positions around the bucket seats and steering column, Jeff suggested we get into the back seat where we can be more comfortable. As we lay down together on the back seat, I could feel the hardness of his cock pressed against my leg.

Without breaking our kiss, I reached down and freed his cock from the zipper in his pants. I ran my finger around the perimeter of his cock head and he moaned in pleasure. I then ran my fingernail up the cleft of his cock head to the hole and I thought he was going to come right there. He emitted some the slimy precum that coated my finger and his bulbous head. I stroked his cock while kissing and embracing him and I could feel his entire member swell.

He came quickly and I felt his warm wet fluid flow over my hand. We sat up and I let him undress me. First it was my top and bra where I helped him with the clips. He stopped there for a short while so he could suck on my nipples that were already rock hard. I could feel his hot breath and wet saliva on my breasts as I continued to undress. My clothes ended up in a pile on the floor and I then lay back on the seat. In a brief moment of non-sexual clarity I realized that I was totally naked, fully exposed, highly aroused and loving every second. Looking down at my hairy pussy I knew that it needed some attention so I coaxed Jeff to lie next to me.

Our tongues danced in each other's mouth as his hands started to explore my body. He reached behind me and grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them apart. He kneaded each globe like he was kneading bread for several minutes. One hand moved back to my breast and then started its journey down my stomach. I knew what was coming next so I propped up one leg against the back of the seat to give him more access. His fingers had reached my bush and explored my pussy. He ran one finger down between my labia until he found my vagina. Slowly he inserted one finger into me and began to pump it in and out. My juices began to flow out of me and coat my thighs.

I was hoping that he would start with another erection so I could play with his cock while he fingered me but his pants were in the way. I whispered to him to take his pants off and he sat up to comply. In the shadows I noticed that he took the finger that was inside my pussy and held it to his nose and inhaled my aroma and then quickly went to work removing him pants. With only his shirt still on he lay back down and went right back to fingering me. When my pussy was loosened up he inserted a second finger and worked them independently of each other while they explored my vaginal canal. The sounds of wet sex was coming from my pussy and I could see it was turning him on.

Every so often he would re-position himself on the seat while lying next to me. I did not understand at first until one time I could feel his once again hardening cock rest against my leg. I then realized that he thought I may have been hot enough to let him fuck me. I reached down between his legs and once again wrapped my fingers around his cock and moved it away from my pussy. Perhaps it was because I did not know the ecstasy of an orgasm that kept me from going any further than where we were.

Starting out with a nice slow stroke I could feel him harden as I worked him for a second ejaculation. I spit in my hand as lady like as I could to help lubricate his cock. Then all of a sudden there was light coming in from both sides of the car through the windows. A knock at the window and the announcement that it was the police made Jeff's cock shrivel up.

"Both of you get out of the car," said the one cop.

Jeff got up from partially laying on me, opened the car door and stepped out leaving me laying there totally naked. I reached to the floor for some clothes to put on and the cop said to me, "You too missy. Out of the car now! We will tell you when you can get dressed. "

Reluctantly, I climbed out of the car while the cops searched my naked body with their flash lights. One cop was older and I am guessing in his forties. The other was much younger maybe mid to late twenties.

"Do you two realize we could arrest you for indecent public exposure? Who owns this vehicle?" the older one said. "I want to see license and registration."

Jeff acknowledged that the car was his but that the papers they wanted were in his pants. The older guy said for Jeff to get his pants. Jeff leaned back into the car and searched through the pile of clothes on the floor until he found his pants. He reached in his pocket and found his wallet and produced the papers they were looking for. The cop then told him to put his pants on.

All this time I am standing there naked and could feel the younger cop's eye roaming my body. I couldn't believe it but I was actually getting turned on and wondered, if in the dim lights, could they see the wetness between my thighs.

"Now for you young lady," the older cop said. "Do you have any identification?"

"Yes. It is in my purse on the front seat," I replied.

"Then go get it," he said.

I walked up to the driver's side door and opened it. I bent over and reached to the passenger's side to retrieve my purse when I noticed one of the flashlights shinning directly between both of my legs. These guys were now playing me while checking out my ass and pussy. A thought quickly crossed my mind that had Jeff and I actually had intercourse and he came inside me they would be looking at my creampie right then. I stood and turned around while pulling my license out. Slowly they recorded my information and handed my license back to me.

"Miss, you can get dressed now," the younger cop stated.

I stepped to the back of the car and opened the door. Now it was my turn to play with them. Once again I bent over and leaned into the car while I rummaged through the clothes. I could again see a light coming through between my legs and knew they were once again looking at, no inspecting, my ass and pussy. Instead of grabbing my panties I passed over them to find my bra. I stood up, wrapped it around me and did the hooks in front of me. Then I twisted the cups to the front and purposely bent over so my 36C tits would dangle for a time before I poured them into the cups. With my hairy pussy still fully exposed I turned and reached into the car again and once again the lights were on my backside. This time I retrieved my top, stood up and faced the officers before putting it on. I knew the officers were enjoying the show because their pants started to tent a little. Leaning back into the car one more time I brought out my panties. After I put both legs in and started to pull them up about mid thigh I could see the disappointment on the cops faces as my pussy disappeared behind the white cloth. Finished dressing the cops told us to get out of here and never let them see us here again.

Jeff and I got in the car and drove off. I offered to finish him off on the way home but I think the cops really killed his mood.

Funny thing was, about a week later I got a phone call from the younger cop wanting to know if I would go out on a date with him? Hmmmmmmmmmmm?