My Name Is Linda Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We held each other for the longest time; we had just crossed another line together in our very special friendship. Then, wordlessly, Valerie went down. It was her turn to return the favor.

It is one thing to be made love to by a big, hairy man; it is quite another to be loved by the softest, smoothest, most beautiful woman in the world. For me the only comparison was my husband, the only lover I'd ever known. There was no comparison. Not only did Valerie's mouth give me the softest, wettest kisses all over my body, there was the added spice of loving one outside of my marriage. When her mouth hit my sweet spot it was my turn to moan, my turn to clutch her face to my clit and ride her for all I was worth.

Somehow - after so many orgasms that I lost count - we ended up in a tight sixty-niner. I was on top, licking Valerie's folds and sucking her clit as she returned the favor to me. At the same time her fingers explored my slit, all the way back to my anus. I enjoy this; I like being fingered and prodded and touch everywhere between my legs while my clit is licked and sucked. I came on her face again and again and again, so much so that I had to lift my face from her quim and simply let my fingers fuck her wet hole while orgasmic spasms of pleasure coursed through my entire being.

We lay in one another's arms not saying a word for a while afterward. We had crossed another river together, we'd gone all the way; we had become fully-fledged Lesbian lovers. It all seemed so comfortable, so sane and rational; there was a natural feeling to it all. Words were simply not necessary.

Then, after a long lull in the afterglow, Valerie finally spoke. "We should have done this a long time ago."

I hugged her and kissed her.

* * *

Things were, well, a little different the next morning, to say the least. I mean, we'd 'visited' often enough, when we'd had our ménage-a-trois with Tom, but this was the first time I'd woken up in the arms of another lover, and to make things even more different, my lover just so happened to be another woman. There was some light-hearted chat over coffee and rolls, as if the night before hadn't even happened. Then every now and then we'd make eye contact and we'd both smile at the memory of the night before and the pleasures we'd shared. It was nice, what more can I say?

We went around that day, we shopped, we had a late lunch at a trendy café, and then we went home and settled in for an early night. We didn't want to go out, we didn't want to watch TV. We both had the same thing in mind . . .

As we cuddled in bed together, I spoke up. "There's something else I'd like to try, Valerie," I said, my face pressed to her sweet, sweet breasts. "I've been thinking of the girl Monique, and some of the things you told me about what goes on over at Darius's house." Valerie was silent, so I went on. "I've never attended an orgy," I said at last.

"Would you like to attend one now?" Valerie asked.

"I'd have to fly it by Tom, first," I said. Ever the loyal wife, that's me. I would at least ask for permission, before I went ahead and let myself get fucked in a room full of naked strangers. "There's something else I want to try," I added. Valerie waited for me to go on, but suddenly it was not easy for me to find words. "I want to try . . . . . . I want to be . . . " Valerie waited for me to say it, and when I finally did, it seemed she knew all along what was on my mind. "I want to be . . . . . . I want to try . . . . . . you know . . . . . . humiliation . . . . . . obedience . . ."

There was another pause, and then she spoke again. "Are you sure, Linda, what you're asking?"

"I think so."

There was another pause. "If you really want to go forward with this, I guess I'm willing to go along. But you must know, this will mean the strictest obedience to the Mistress." I pressed my face close to her breast and took her nipple into my lips as she said the word mistress. "A slave endures endless forms of shame, humiliation."

I held my wrists together. "Please," I replied, "tie me up."

"I want to have an affair," I announced on evening, not long after returning from Savannah. Tom responded with a somewhat puzzled look, and a seriously arched eyebrow.

"O-k-a-a-a-y . . ." he stammered. "So why are you telling me this?"

I stated that ours was a healthy and proper married relationship, with no secrets hidden from one another, and that therefore if I was going to have an affair I didn't want to do it without his knowledge and approval. We had a brief discussion. I briefly explained what Valerie was up to, down in Savannah. The whole scene. It took some resolve, but I finally told him that I wanted to try it. I left out the part about wanting to experience humiliation.

How could I explain my desire to be humiliated, if I myself could not entirely understand it? Tom, for his part, was uncharacteristically discreet in his comments.

I simply said that I wanted to have fun with Valerie, that there was more I wanted to explore with her. After all, I had shared Valerie with him, what I now wanted was little different. Something more perhaps; essentially all I was asking was his understanding, some open-mindedness. "What's good for the goose is good for the gander, I said. "Besides," I added enticingly, "Who knows what good things may come out of it?"

Hubby finally gave me the nod of approval, as I knew he would. Still, I couldn't help but wonder what he thought about his wife becoming another woman's lover, let alone the whole group sex bit. Some things are best left unsaid, I suppose. I wondered if he felt hurt, or if he saw this latest development as a threat to our relationship, the way I had initially reacted to his suggestions that we include a third in our love life, so long ago; I had no way of knowing. But I realized I had to do something to show Tom that things were still okay between he and I. That night, in the bedroom, I decided to let him know that there was something else I was ready to try.

Tome was lying in bed in his pajama bottoms, reading his book and waiting for me to come to bed. Meanwhile I was in the bathroom, trying to work up the nerve for my next move. I looked at my reflection in the mirror - I was wearing an open-front, babydoll teddy done in sheer black with black lace and pink ribbon tie-ups. Hubby had bought it for me last Christmas; it seemed I didn't wear things like this for him often enough. The front of the garment split open to reveal my skimpy black string-bikini panties. I was musing - should I wear stockings or shouldn't I? I decided not to. I wanted to look like a sexy wife trying to do something nice for her husband, not a professional porn slut. That was me all right, Little Miss Sweet and Innocent. Enough stalling, I thought, it's Showtime!

Tom looked up when I appeared in the doorway to our bedroom. I let my hands flutter about the ribbons that held the front of my babydoll together, right in the valley between my breasts, and then to show a hint of uncertainty I let the fingers of one hand play at my lips.

"Tom," I said slowly, "how would you like to fuck my mouth . . . then fuck my tits . . . then, fuck my pussy . . .then . . . fuck my asshole?"

You should have seen the look on poor Hubby's face. "Uh . . . uh . . . you've never talked to me like this before, Honey," he stammered, but any objections he may have had in the tone of his voice were betrayed by the tent that was developing in his pajama bottoms. I knew he would be all for it, horny toad that he is. I slowly pulled the little pink ribbon that held my front together, let it fall open and then I cupped my tits and squeezed them for effect.

Tom but his book down. I grabbed a pillow and threw it on the floor, kneeling before Hubby where he sat on the edge of the bed. He lifted his ass so I could remove his pajama bottoms. When my fingers went around his pole he leaned back and closed his eyes, a wide smile all over his face. I placed my lips on his cockhead and lightly kissed him there. Then I parted my lips, stuck out my tongue and slurped all over the head of his cock. When I finally took his length fully into my mouth, Tome released a quiet groan of satisfaction, "O-o-o-h. y-e-e-e-a-a-a-h-h-h-!"

I proceeded to give the lucky dog the best blowjob of his life; I was using every technique I'd learned from watching adult movies, sucking up and down his pole and swallowing him whole like a python devouring a pig. I circled my fingers around to slowly stroke him into my mouth as my red lips went up and down his shaft, making sure to look in the eye as I did so. He likes this 'eye-fuck' effect, total pervert that he is.

When Tom's sighs began to evolve into moans and grunts I decided it was time to move on. Didn't want him to blow his wad, so to speak, on what was essentially the warm-up act.

I released him from my mouth and cupping my hands under my tits I offered my pert pair up to him.

Tom moved his hips down and began sliding his cock in and out between my tits as I pressed them together on either side of his hot length. I like this. I like the feeling of Tom's big, hard cock between the sensitive flesh of my breasts. I like the total pervertedness of titfucking. When things got a little dry down there I leaned over and let a long line of spittle drool out from my lips onto the head of his cock. I did this a couple more times; with this lubricant he was able to more easily slide in and out between my breasts as he titfucked me.

Tom's eyes were rolling up in his lids. It was time for me to get my pleasure before the Big Event. I stood up and indicated for Tom to move back on the mattress. When he did I climbed up there and straddled him. I didn't even take off my panties; I just reached down to my crotch and pulled the thin fabric aside. My pussy was already saturated, I parted my labia with my fingers and placed the swollen head of his cock at my opening. When I sat down gravity and Mother Nature did the rest, and suddenly we were fucking. I still had on my panties, even.

His hot hardness felt terrific as usual. He fondled my tits through the open front of my teddy as I rode his pole up and down. I've already described how this position gives me my most frequent and intense orgasms, what I didn't say is how fast I can come when I ride my Tom. It's like I'm being impaled on his hot rod. My pussy was already clenching around his pole and gushing buckets of lovejuices and I was crying, "OH! OH! OH!" I had to lean forward, my hands on his chest, the orgasmic waves were so intense.

I finally leaned over him, eyes closed. Once more my Tom had delivered, and I was near death from satisfaction.

Needless to say, it was one of our more memorable fucks. We stayed connected for some time while I enjoyed the feeling of his hard cock inside my wet, gushy pussy. But there was more work to be done; Tom had not yet come - he almost never does when I'm on top. I finally managed to find the strength to move on. I kissed him on the lips and with a knowing smile I dismounted.

I lay on the mattress beside him belly down, ass up, still wearing my panties; they were totally saturated by this time. Looking at my husband, I smiled my sweetest smile. Tom took this as his cue: I was ready to take it up the tailpipe. Smiling from ear to ear, he rolled over and started fondling my ass through the thin fabric of my panties.

As we kissed he slipped his hand into my panties and began fingering my asshole. I tried to relax, tried to loosen up, but every time he probed my little browneye would clamp down and shut tight. I was afraid that this was going to be a painful and unpleasant experience.

Tom broke our kiss and moved down. Hovering somewhere above and behind me, I felt him slide his hands up the backs of my thighs and under my panties to cup my asscheeks in the palms of his hands. He rolled my panties back over his wrists as he did, so for a while there he was almost handcuffed to my ass. With my panties rolled down the backs of my legs like this and his hands on my buttcheeks he began worshiping my ass, kissing my ass; he was even licking in the crack of my ass! After I became used to this I relaxed a little and even began to enjoy his attentions 'back there'. By the time he had his wet tongue right up my asshole, I decided it felt great!

This ass-worship continued for a while. When he finally got up to fetch a bottle of lotion to use as a lubricant, I was ready. Ready to get fucked in the ass, I thought with a chuckle.

Tom returned with the lotion and began lubing me up. "You ready for this honey?" he asked. What a sweet dear. I simply moaned my assent, eyes closed and a smile on my face, like I wanted this more than anything in the world. So Tom mounted me and slowly started prodding my butthole with his big, blunt dickhead.

That's when I learned that having a wet tongue up your ass and having a huge cock trying to shove its way in are two completely different things altogether! I had to slow my breathing down, and then I had to ask him to stop while I adjusted to his girth. "Okay, go ahead now," I said, and he continued.

Finally he was all the way in, all the way up my ass with his big, fat, huge cock. I tried to relax, tried to breathe as he shoved his hard ramrod in and out of my poor overstretched sphincter. The best I could manage was to deal with it, and gain some comfort in the thought that at least the next time this happens won't be the first, and maybe I'll get used to it. Or at least it won't hurt as much.

But in a way it did feel good to have my man, my big, bad Tom, on my back, humping me, pounding his hard cock in and out of me. As things progressed and he worked up a head of steam his thrusts increased in speed and intensity and I could tell his time was coming soon. At the height of our lovemaking Tom leaned over me - I damn near suffocated as he crushed me with his weight - and whispered in my ear, "I'm fucking you in the a-s-s!"

"Oh yes!" I cried quietly, "Yes! You're fucking me in the ass! You're fucking me in the ass!"

This seemed to incite him even more - his humping became even more furious, more deliberate. It seemed he penetrated my rectum even deeper still, if such a thing is possible, and I felt his hardness even through the walls of my pussy. I was completely prostrate beneath him as he buggered my hole, his thighs on the backs of my thighs, his hips slapping against my buttcheeks.

Tom lay completely on top of me and reached around to hold my breasts and pinch my nipples as his tool reamed my anus again and again and again. His shaft was so big in my bunghole, so hot and so hard that suddenly it seemed his hard cock was all that existed in the entire Universe and my asshole was but a flexible rubber ring stretched all the way around it.

It was a mixture of pleasure and pain as his fingers pinched my nipples hard, his palms cupped my breasts and his weight on my back pushed the very breath out of me while that blue steel rod pumped in and out of my butthole like a piston. I could tell from the urgency of his thrusts and the shortness of his breath that he was coming, and curiously enough, I was coming with him.

"Fuck . . . me . . . in . . . the . . . A-A-A-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!" I managed to grunt through gritted teeth.

"I'm fucking you . . . I'm fucking you . . ." he moaned, until at last he wailed, "A-A-A-H-H-H-H-H-H!" as he unloaded what felt like a gallon of white-hot cum deep inside my butt.

For my part, it wasn't that I especially wanted to be fucked in the ass. It's just that, well, I wanted to show him somehow that my Lesbian tendencies weren't going to be any kind of a threat to our relationship. I mean, I wouldn't very well be willing to take it up the ass if I was considering leaving him for another woman, now, would I?

It was, to say the very least, well, a little bit uncomfortable, afterward. Okay, it hurt, but I got used to it. At least, I could tell how I could get used to it if I had to. When I had to.

Anyway that settled the matter. Clinched the deal, so to speak. I would return to Savannah in two weeks time.

12