My name is Lulu

Story Info
How i came to dress up
3.5k words
4.47
19.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Lulu!

Hi there, I live in Sydney Australia and consider myself a straight normal guy that loves women just as much as the next guy.

But...

Last Friday night I went into the city for a few drinks with my mates after work and had a great night out running amok and just generally partying with my mates. At about midnight I was the only one left out of my group but was feeling horny and had no intention of going home soon unless it was with someone!

There was a small group of three ladies at the bar having a ball of a time and I thought to myself what the hell I might as well try to say hello. So I strolled over there and said "Hello ladies, my mates have gone home so I was wondering if I could buy you young ladies a drink."

The redhead said back quick as a flash that they were on a ladies night out and didn't want to be picked up by any men, and the blonde and brunette girls just cracked up laughing when redhead said this.

All I could think of to say after that was that I could pretend to be a woman if they want which made them all crack up laughing. Then blondie said you can buy us a drink but we are all leaving in half an hour and don't expect to come with us. Damn, I thought but fuck it I'll buy them a drink and see.

Anyway I found out that the redhead was Linda and the blonde was Erin and the brunette was called April, they were all 30 and pretty to boot, all single and had been best friends since 5 years old. We finished our drinks and then Erin smiled at me and said "How about another but then we must leave" and as she said that she squeezed my ass.

So I got the bartender to get us all another drink and excused myself to go to the toilet. When I got back the girls were smiling at me a bit funny I thought! Erin came over and put her arm around me and whispered in my ear "We changed our mind! We're still leaving but you're coming with us!"

Well I couldn't help but let out a big smile which had April saying that I looked pretty happy with myself, which I did! I replied that I was which made them all laugh. We finished our drinks and jumped into a taxi and we went to Erin's house which was close by.

I paid for the cab and April and Linda rushed inside whilst Erin had her tongue down my throat at the front door. Anyway after a bit of kissing we went inside and found the other two girls had made up a few lines of coke for us all, I don't usually do drugs but if it was gonna help me with these three then I thought I better. Linda poured us all a drink of vodka whilst April put on some music. But Erin grabbed me by the arm and said I have to have a shower first.

Anyway she took me into the bathroom and stripped me off, then grabbed hold of my cock and gave it a squeeze. She grabbed a bottle of shower gel and said let me rub it all over you, so I did. Next thing I know all of my body hair is all falling off. Erin freaks out and says how sorry she is and that she passed me the wrong bottle. I shrug my shoulders and told her not to worry cos I look sexier like this anyway. She smiled and told me that I most certainly did. Luckily she didn't wash my hair or I would have been pissed off big time as I have really long curly brown hair.

Well we finished the shower and she made me shave my stubble off then she handed me a silken robe that was white with lot's of pretty pink flowers on it. We went back into the lounge room and had another line of coke, which by the way was really choice stuff and got us all pretty bloody high when Linda said that she liked my robe which made me blush. April piped up that after all in the bar I said I would pretend to be a woman and Erin and Linda said yes that I most certainly did! So I told them that my name was really Lulu darlings and pouted my lips a bit. Erin grabbed my arm and said "Follow me if I want to have some fun."

We ran into her bedroom and she pulled the robe off of me and told me to sit on the bed. Then she went over to her drawers and started rummaging around till I heard her giggling and then she tossed me some pink panties and a bra and told me to put them on. I had a good laugh and put them on for her and when finished she handed me some stockings and garter belt. She told me to take the panties off until I had the garter belt and stockings on and whilst I was doing this she made up some boobs for me with stockings. She told me to look through her wardrobe for a dress to wear while she got another drink for us so I searched through them and found a lot that I thought might look alright. It was strange because I had never done anything like this before but it was a pretty good turn on and probably because of the drugs I was gonna do anything and everything that Erin wanted me to because at the end of it I should get to sleep with her.

She came back in the room and told me to swallow this pill which she said was an ecstasy tablet so I opened my mouth and poked out my tongue and she placed it there. I'd had a few pills before and this tasted terrible which is a good thing and she then wanted to know which dress I wanted to wear. I had picked out a beautiful little pink dress the same colour as my underwear. It had thin shoulder straps and showed off my new boobs wonderfully and came down to just above my knee. She obviously liked what she saw as she was telling me to put it on and nodding her head at the same time then she went back to the wardrobe and found some nice pink high heels for me to try on. Luckily my feet are only a size 9 and they fit perfectly and I did the buckles up and Erin looked so pleased with herself.

Now she said we have to do hair and I felt in heaven while Erin pleated my hair and put it into ponytails, then she put some fake nails on my fingers and painted them pink and then told me to sit still while she put some makeup on me. She seemed to be taking a while and the ecstasy was kicking in nicely when after about half an hour she took me over to the mirror and I got to see what I looked like. Shit I looked pretty fucking good actually and even though I'm pretty high I told Erin that if I had seen me in the bar dressed like this I would have been over in a jiffy to introduce myself. She pulled a camera out of nowhere and started taking photos of me and I posed for her and did whatever she wanted me to.

She grabbed my hand and said we are going back to the lounge to show Linda and April. I baulked a bit and said won't it freak them out and she told me they had decided to do this while we were still in the bar after I said I would pretend to be a woman for them. They talked about it when I went to the toilet and decided I would be perfect, all I could do was smile as I had been tricked by these three lovely women but was loving it.

Anyway we went out into the lounge room and Linda and Aprils jaws just about hit the ground when they saw how good I looked, they both said that if they didn't know who I really was they'd have thought I was a woman. Then April says that "We are out of smokes."

She asks Erin to walk down to the servo with them so that we can stock up so she says to me "Come on we have to go out Lulu but first we need another line of coke."

By this stage my head was spinning out of control with these ladies and the drugs but i was loving every minute of it. We walk out onto the street and thought it shouldn't be busy as it was 3 in the morning now and went down to the servo. When we got there Linda hands me a fifty dollar note and tells me to get three packets of smokes and a bottle of water while they all giggle and wait.

There is a young guy about 20 years old working and his eyes are about falling out of his head perving on the four of us girls in his shop, he wasn't bad looking either and I could hear the girls whistling and making comments about him as I went to the counter and asked in my most feminine voice for 3 packets of smokes please.

He smiled and said "No worries Miss, can i get you anything else?"

I replied "Just this bottle of water".

He wrote something on a bit of paper and gave me the change holding onto my hand and smiling for several seconds and all I could think was that he had no idea. I handed Linda her change and we walked out of the shop arm in arm with each other and after we got out the door April asked if she could see what the young lad put in my hand.

I didn't know any of the girls had noticed but I was mistaken and I still hadn't looked at it either and when I said that I hadn't been game to look Erin had grabbed it off of me before I could blink. She burst into laughter and said that it was his phone number and his name was Mark, then put it in her purse.

Anyway we kept walking and as we passed a nightclub on the way home the girls all turned and dragged me in there with them with me nearly shitting myself at the thought of being in there looking like this. Linda ordered us all vodkas and lemonade and we sat at a booth not far from the bar.

It wasn't a bad club and i had been there plenty of times before to pick up chicks but never with myself looking like one! Before you know it a guy came over and asked Linda to dance and off she went, Erin went to the ladies with April and they told me to stay there and watch the drinks.

Then about a minute later a tall well dressed man came over to me and introduced himself as Marty and said he wanted to dance with me but I said I couldn't as I was watching all our drinks. He sat down next to me and said "If it was alright then he would wait for my friends to get back and then dance with me."

I didn't know what to say and my head was spinning when Linda came back from her dance with a guy called Gavin who seemed rather smitten by her and who could blame him. So then Marty insisted that i go dance with him and Linda said "Go on be a devil" so I did.

It was good music with a good dance beat and then the song finished and the dj put on a slow one. I started to go back to the table but Marty grabbed me and pulled me in for a slow dance so I put my arms around his shoulders and went with the flow thinking it couldn't hurt I suppose.

By now Erin and April had gotten back from the bathroom and were at the table watching me and Marty dance and I think we gave them a pretty good show as Marty started nuzzling my neck and grabbing hold of my arse a bit. I didn't know what to do but I knew that it was making me feel special that I could do this to a man.

After the song finished Marty kissed me on the lips and said that was great then we went back to the table. When we got there all the girls started to chat to Marty to find out what he was like. He said he was 33 years old and ran an advertising agency, he was single and looking to have a bit of fun tonight. We all chatted for awhile, Linda seemed to be onto a good thing with Gavin and Marty couldn't take his eyes off of me. April and Erin kept telling all the others guys in the place to go away as we already have what we want which I thought was hilarious.

Then Linda grabbed my hand and said come to the bathroom with her and off we went. We got in there and Linda took me into a stall then made us up a big line of coke which we snorted up greedily. I leaned back against the wall when Linda told me how hot that I made all three of the girls feel and obviously Marty as well and that we were going to leave shortly and invite Marty and Gavin back to Erin's place.

I mentioned that it might not be a good idea but before I could finish what I was saying Linda had lifted my dress and pulled out my cock and started sucking on it. Now this girl knows what she's doing I thought and after a few minutes of this I was about to cum when she stopped and said "I will finish you off if they can come home with us or you can leave right now by yourself and find your own way home."

So I reluctantly said ok and she made me promise we would take Marty and Gavin home with us and then proceeded to give me a wicked blowjob. Then Linda quickly touched up our makeup and we went back out to our table.

The boys had gone to the bar to get another round of drinks and Linda was smiling and told April and Erin it was all set up. When the boys got back April asked them if they wanted to carry this on back at our house to which the boys couldn't agree to fast enough. So we all finished our drinks and left the club. We got outside and it was still dark but wouldn't be for long as it was already six in the morning and we got a taxi back to Erin's house.

When we got there we all indulged in some coke that Marty had and that blew us all away even more than before and April put some tunes on the stereo while Linda grabbed us all a drink. Gavin grabbed Erin and was fooling around doing some wacked out dance and Marty grabbed me and was doing the same, then the other two girls joined in and we were all having a ball of a time.

Next thing I know was Marty had his arms around me and started kissing me, now I didn't think of myself as gay at all but tonight was different and I was enjoying myself so I kissed him back. Linda and April took Gavin by one hand each and led him to the bedroom and this left me with Erin who I wanted so badly and Marty who wanted me but sure wasn't going to complain if Erin came along for the ride.

Anyway we all settled on the nice woolly rug in front of the fire and Erin pulled out a joint to try to relax us all a little. When we finished the joint Marty started kissing me again and then Erin told him that if he wanted a fuck it was going to have to be her because i was having my period. Then she spun me out by saying that Lulu can still pleasure you though Marty.

With that she grabbed his fly and opened it to reveal a nine inch weapon that looked good enough to eat and Erin stuck her mouth over it straight away. Marty grabbed me and started kissing me and after a couple of minutes Erin ordered me to get down with her. When I got down there she told me to go for it if I wanted her afterwards and after she said that I didn't hesitate and put it in my mouth. I must have been doing something right cos Marty kept saying things like "That's it Lulu your fuckin awesome".

Before I knew it he unleashed a torrent of cum into my mouth. Straight away Erin told me to swallow it if I want my reward later. So once again I did as she instructed and swallowed the lot, which to be honest I loved every second of it. Then Erin and I kissed and kept licking and playing with Marty's cock until it got hard again. When it did Erin jumped on top of Marty and ordered him to fuck the guts out of her, and he did. April, Linda and Gavin came out and joined in with us whilst this was happening and all I could think was that it's not fair that Erin's getting it when I was the one he picked up!

Anyway I was jealous as hell and when Gavin started to come on to me I reciprocated and decided to give him a blowjob. After a few minutes he made it clear he wanted to fuck me and I told him how I was on my period. He asked about my ass then and April shot up with "Go on it'll do you good".

They wouldn't take no for an answer and before I knew it I was on my hands and knees with Gavin hitching my dress up and pulling down my lovely little pink panties. I was scared then because I thought Gavin would see my cock for sure but if he did he didn't say anything and rammed his big cock into my asshole.

It hurt like hell to start off with but then started to feel nice and it was turning me on big time when Gavin reached around in front of me and grabbed a hold of my cock! Without missing a beat he told me that I was the sexiest piece of ass he had ever had and filled me full of his spunk which felt wonderfully warm filling me up.

So now my secret was out and I realised that Gavin didn't care but what about Marty? Well I found out soon enough cos Marty jumped off of Erin and hustled Gavin out of the way cos he wanted a go. Next thing I know is Marty is fucking me hard up the ass and Erin is sucking my cock at the same time. April and Linda got into a 69er with each other and Gavin watched us all go for it. I reckon we all came at the same time and it was mind blowing to say the least. I had never been fucked up the ass before but somehow I'm pretty sure I will be again!

After that was finished we all sat back and had another drink and all agreed that it was fun and then I had two guys and three girls all look at me and say "Can we do this again next Friday night".

I made it clear that I was unsure but Erin said "You will, you're not going home, you are moving into my room and you will do as i command and we have pictures of you that your friends might be interested in seeing if you don't agree."

I knew she was right and to be honest didn't care as it had been the best night of my life, ever. Afterwards they let the guys go home and April and Linda went off to one bedroom whilst Erin took me to hers and we made love which was heaven for me.

The End of part one...