My Name is Maggie and I Eat Poopy Ch. 01

Story Info
A horny daughter explores her secret desires.
1.2k words
4.08
122.1k
78

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Maggie, I live in rural Montana in a rickety bungalow with my mommy, I am eighteen years old and homeschooled. My mommy works part time at the gas station. She is a cashier. I don't have a job and I spend my days watching daytime TV. It is lonely living out in the middle of nowhere. But it is all I know. I have never met my father. Mommy says he came into the gas station one night when she was feeling a little frisky and nine months later out I came. I am kinda plain looking, I'm not ugly, but I am not very pretty either. So, boys don't pay much attention to me.

I like weird smells, I don't know why. I like the smell of dirty socks. I like to sniff the carpet and the seats of chairs. Anything that is gross and kinda smelly makes me feel horny. It is hard for me to say this, but sometimes I wipe my ass with my hand and sniff it for hours. I know this is sick, but I really like it.

To make things even worse, when I am feeling very lonely, I sometimes lay in bed sniffing my mommy's dirty socks and underwear while playing with my pussy. I feel very ashamed, and believe it or not, I do something that's even worse than that. I go into the bathroom after my mommy poops, the smell of her poop makes me so horny that I lie on the bathroom floor and play with myself.

Well, since I have already told you this much I might as well continue. I feel like a disgusting pig that doesn't deserve to live. But maybe if I share this, I will feel better. Sometimes before my mommy goes into the bathroom, I use toilet paper to clog the toilet. After she poops, she is not able to flush. She goes to work and leaves it there for me to fix. As soon as I hear her car leaving the driveway, I take off my clothes and go in to the bathroom and close the door. I don't know if I should tell you what I do. Some of you might think that I am a sicko, and that may be true, I didn't choose to be this way, and I always hate myself afterwards.

I take one of my mommies turds out of the toilet, then I sit down on the floor and play with my pussy while sniffing her poop. I reach a point where I get so horny that I forget about what I'm doing. I lick her poop the same way I would lick an ice cream cone. The taste and smell of my mommies poop makes my pussy explode.

Part Two

One day my mommy came home early and caught me naked on the bathroom floor eating her poop. I thought I was going to die. I wanted to run and hide, but there was nowhere to go. I froze. I could not speak, as she stared down at me. If I had a gun, I would have shot myself right then and there. Thank God I didn't. I started to cry hysterically, I never cried so hard in my life. I thought my mommy would hate me forever. Maybe disown me. I felt like my life was over and couldn't stop crying. I didn't dare look up at my mom.

I heard a soft voice in my ear, "It's okay Maggie I am not mad." I felt her kiss my cheek, as she lifted me off the bathroom floor, and set me up on the toilet. I couldn't stop crying. I hated myself. It took several minutes before I comprehended what my mother had said. I didn't understand how could she not be mad at me. It can only imagine how disgusting I must've looked to her lying on the floor eating her pooh. Why was she not mad? How could she still love me? I thought. After all, I am a gross and disgusting human being.

I looked up at her, "How is it that you're not mad at me?"

She took my hand and said, "Because you're my little girl and always will be. I know it gets lonely out here by ourselves and sometimes we have physical needs and desires that we can't control, and need to be released somehow."

"But mommy I feel like I let you down. I don't want you to think that I am some kind of disgusting freak"

"You're not disgusting. You are my beautiful daughter and in some odd way I am flattered that you get off on eating my pooh. If it makes you happy then it makes me happy also. I love you sweetheart."

Mommy's round face smiled at me, "Thank you mommy I love you so much."

I felt relief as mom went into the other room, while I used toilet paper to dry my tears. She came back into the bathroom, with empty a plate in her hand. She had a fat round figure in a big plump ass. While I sat on the toilet naked, she took off her pants. She winked at me as she handed me the plate.

She turned around and squatted and said, "Hold the plate underneath me."

I did as she asked. My hands trembled as I held the plate. She farted in my face causing my pussy to tingle. Then there was a rumble, followed by a squishy sound, and a brown doughy log slowly oozed out from between her fat ass cheeks, onto the plate. The smell was incredible every nerve in my body was on edge. I was tingly from head to toe. I felt my juices bubbling between my pussy lips.

My mommy tightened her ass, clipping the turd and then it spiraled onto my plate. She turned around to face me. I wasn't sure what she wanted me to do. But the smell of her fresh pooh made me so horny that all I wanted to do was eat it. I completely lost control of myself and began eating her pooh from the plate, like a hungry dog. Before I knew it, I was licking the plate clean. I looked up at my mother and she was completely naked, her tits hung halfway down to her belly button.

She raised her eyebrow and said, "Do you want to lick my ass clean?"

I was so horny I didn't even think about it, I answered her, "Yes mommy."

I got down on my hands and knees and began to slowly lick between her ass cheeks. Each stroke of my tongue explored deeper into the crevice of her ass. When the tip of my tongue met with her puckered asshole, I heard her moan. I could not believe that she was enjoying this. I thought to myself, "is she sick and demented is me, or maybe I am not as sick as I thought I was."

As I lapped my mommy's dirty butthole, she continued to moan. I pushed my tongue deep inside her asshole. Licking the inside clean. I savored the fresh warm taste of her poopy. From that day on, I knew things would never be the same again.