My Name is Maria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pressed his palm against my crotch and rolled it up and down, sending deep waves of pleasure all up and down my body. More juices were flowing out of me as he caressed me roughly down there. My thighs pressed tightly around his forearm.

"let's go inside..." He whispered and we kissed one more time.

As we walked up the stairs we stopped several times to kiss and he felt my crotch a few more times, each time making me even more wet. As we opened the door, we both heard Jenny's voice.

"So where did you guys go?"

****

So here we were. I was soaking wet. Juices running down the inside of my thighs. Pussy already opening up, ready to be fucked deep and hard and long. Mark is rock hard and grunting like a dog. And Jenny is in the kitchen. I quickly walked past the living room, into my room.

"Oh just to the park" I called out to her as I went straight into my room.

I heard the bathroom door close and I knew Mark had hidden in there. I quickly took off the soaking wet panties and put them in the hamper. I took out a little white towel and dried myself quickly as well as I could then I found a new clean pair (white bikini cut) and I put those on. As I was finishing, I heard a soft knock at my door.

"Can I come in?" It was Jenny.

"Sure, come on in."

Jenny walked in. She was wearing medium length red skirt, a semi formal white shirt and medium heels. She came right to me and whispered.

"Listen, can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure.. of course..." I said, still flushed from the excitement of the day, my words coming out in a slightly strange voice.

"I know Mark likes you but... can you stay away from him? I know he's doing well in school where he is, and I don't want him to go all crazy and start thinking about anything besides his studies."

"but...uh..." I didn't know what to say. I didn't know if I should deny that anything at all had happened. Or maybe I should be offended that he was asking me to stay away from his brother.

"Please, he won't be here after tonight and you have plenty of other guys to choose from."

I was so disoriented that I just said "sure... no problem."

She winked and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks sweetie. I owe you one."

She walked out. I stared at her, feeling the deep urgency in my groin to have Mark inside me and knowing that I had just promised not to do it.

******

Jenny made us dinner and we ate all together. It was extremely strange. Mark giving me knowing looks as we talked about our work life, our dating life, movies and so on. At one point he extended his foot and rubbed my ankle, but I shook my head and he retreated. As it got late, we decided to watch a movie together. We all sat together on the couch, Mark in the middle and the two of us on either side of him. We both rested our head on his shoulders and started to watch the movie. Feeling him so close and not being able to do anything about it was maddening. He reached over and with the back of his hand he gently caressed my hand. It was so little, yet so electrifying.

By the middle of the movie, we both realized that Jenny had fallen asleep right on Mark's shoulder. I giggled softly and kissed his ear.

"Should we put her to bed?" I asked.

He nodded. "I guess we should."

He carefully stood up and picked her up her arms and walked over to her bedroom. I followed him. He placed her on her bed. Her skirt was riding up just a bit, showing her white athletic thighs. I turned to Mark.

"Leave me alone with her for just a bit, so I can get her ready for bed..."

Mark nodded and left the room. I went to the door and closed it. I sat on the bed next to Jenny and caressed her hair.

"Jenny, you need to get ready for bed sweetie..."

There was no response. I then looked around to the bedside table and I saw a bottle of prescription drugs, with a warning that they would cause severe drowsiness. She probably got them at the doctor today, I thought. I caressed her face and whispered her name several times, but she was deeply asleep. I shrugged my shoulders and turned her over. I unzipped her skirt and pulled it off. She had black bikini cut panties underneath. Her legs were even more perfect than I had suspected before and I became instantly aroused. Her ass was right there, helpless. I ran my hand over her buttocks... feeling them for a moment. I stopped myself. I should hurry and get back to Mark, I thought. But I had to finish what I had started. I undid her blouse and took it off, revealing the matching black bra. I undid the bra and, with some difficulty, took it off her. Then I flipped her on her back. Her breasts were naked and vulnerable right in front of me. I couldn't help myself and I ran my fingertips up and down her nipples, making them hard. I then looked down at her panties. I didn't know if she usually slept completely naked or not, but I figured she would be very embarrassed if she found out I had taken them off. So I just ran my hand up the front of them, feeling her trimmed pussy under the thin fabric. I nearly passed out from the intense excitement of doing something so wrong. I then covered her up and left the room.

*****

As soon as I walked of Jenny's room Mark pulled me by the arm and pushed me against the wall, kissing me and fondling me. I responded intensely, kissing him back. But I managed to talk.

"We can't ... not here at least... I just promised Jenny I wouldn't do anything with you?"

"When? Right now?"

"No.. before... when we just got back... she's feeling protective of you..."

"But I have to... I have to fuck you ... and I have to fuck you hard Maria."

I grunted at that direct aggressive expression of his need. I felt the same way.

"But she might wake up later... oh god... "

"She won't... come on..."

He pulled me into my room and closed the door. I was trying to think as quickly as possible. I felt like I was trapped. I was about to betray my friend and there was nothing I could do about it. Mark attacked me ferociously. He pushed me down onto the bed, kissing me hard. I wrapped my legs around his thighs and kissed him back, surrendering to his passion... our passion.

He roughly pushed my legs outwards, opening me up wide. The he slid down and started to kiss my thighs, licking at them, even biting at them. I was grunting with lust, my hips moving up and down, humping up at him. He pulled off my skirt in one strong rush, lifting me off the bed as he did it then letting me drop once again. I was left with the white bikini panties I had put on to replace the g-string. They were already so wet that the thin fabric had become transparent, showing off my thick pussy lips. He let out a deep hungry sigh and started kissing my inner thighs, pushing my legs open. Any time I instinctively tried to push them together, he would roughly push them apart, spreading me wide. I grabbed on to the bed sheets as he finally kissed me right between the legs, over the panties. I pushed my crotch up at his face. He looked up at me and smiled.

"You need it bad don't you slut?"

"Yes I do Mark... god yes..."

"Beg me to lick you..."

I pushed my crotch up at him again and he smiled.

"Beg me or I won't do it."

"Please do it... please eat my pussy."

He hooked his thumbs into the panties and pulled them up and off my legs. Then he reached in, grabbed my thighs and opened me up even further, like a helpless doll. My shaved pussy was wide open and exposed to him as I grunted and humped underneath him. He reached in and closed his lips around my clit and rubbed them together.

"Ah ah... fuck... yess" I moaned and rubbed my pussy up on his face.

Then he started to lick at my clit, long licks, then short, then long again. And I was groaning and moaning the whole time. Pushing up against him, grabbing onto the sheets of the bed, losing it, getting really loud. He sucked on my clit once again and I started to grind really fast.

"Oh god, Mark.. you're gonna make me cum.. I..."

He pulled up.

"Oh no, not until I say so. I'm going to teach you what teasing is all about."

He raised his hand and slapped me right on my open wet pussy. I grunted and moaned. The slap wasn't that hard but I still felt it throughout my whole body. I jumped up trembling. As I did, he grabbed my top and pulled it off me, leaving me completely naked, sweaty, wet and open for him. He stood up and pulled off his shirt. Then he undid his pants and pulled them down along with his shorts. I was getting my first full look at his big hard cock. It was about 7 inches but very thick. And he was so hot, that the hard cock was bouncing slightly up and down all by itself. That drove me crazy. I sat up on the bed and reached for it.

"Ask for it slut!" He said to me.

"Please let me have it Mark..."

He smiled and got closer to me. I reached out and closed my hand around the base of the rock hard cock and I started to pump it. It felt so warm and fleshy and thick in my hand. I sat up further on the bed and I pushed in with my mouth. I started to suck on the big head. Taking it all into my mouth as I continued to stroke it and pump it with my hand. Mark was groaning and moaning. I then pulled out, and looked up at him.

"U like that baby?"

He just nodded and rubbed his hard cock head all over my face, spreading gooey pre-cum all over me. I started to lick at it. Licking at the slit, then down the shaft, then coming back up. Pumping on it the whole time. I sucked on the head yet again, licking at it inside my mouth.

"Oh god, oh god.. you're such a good cocksucker slut..." he said as he pushed forward, face fucking me. He pushed it in about halfway and pulled out when I started to gag. Then I sucked more on the big head and he pushed it in again. A bit further. I tried to swallow as much as could. Precum was running out of the slit and I was licking at it. He then pushed me onto my back on the bed. He finished removing his clothes and he grabbed me by the knees. He pulled up and out, forcing my knees to go back towards my shoulders, opening me as wide as possible and then he rubbed his hard cock head right on my clit. I moaned hard.

"Oh god... fuck me... fuck me pleaseee."

He put the big cock head right at the entrance and pushed in. As I felt it opening me up I groaned hard and screamed. He pulled back then pushed it back in. I screamed again. I was so hot. I felt like I was his completely. Open wide. Sweaty. Horny like a dog in heat. He pulled back once more.

"Now you're going to get fucked Maria."

He pushed it in all the way! I choked and moaned, tears of raw lust and pleasure ran down my cheeks as I felt his thick cock penetrating me completely. And he started to pound on me.

"AH GODDDD FUCK ME!!!!"

He was pounding harder and harder. The flesh of his thighs slapping hard against my ass. He kept his hold on my knees but leaned over, spreading me to the point of pain and kissed me hard on the lips as he fucked me deep. I kissed him back, way beyond the point of caring about the pain. My whole body was covered in sweat at this point. Our kisses got messier as saliva ran from his mouth into mine, dripping over the side of my face. My lower body kept on grinding hard up and down as kept on coming down and into me like a piston. I couldn't stop moaning loudly, screaming and grunting as he kept on fucking me so intensely.

Suddenly, he pulled out, grabbed me by the hips and flipped me over like a toy, He pulled up my ass and pushed right into me from behind. I barely knew what was happening when he already inside me again, fucking me hard from the back. He started to slap my ass, not too hard but hard enough to sting. Each time he slapped it my pussy would tighten up around his thick cock sending bolts of lust through both of us.

"Ah god, yes, spank me like a little slut. Give it to me..."

And he kept on doing it. Spanking me harder and harder. Until my ass started getting very red. And he kept on fucking me intensely and deeply for what seemed like forever. Then he increased the speed to an even more manic level. I immediately responded.

"Oh god, I'm going to come hard... I'm going to come!"

And as I said it, I started to grind my ass up and down like a dog in heat, tears rolling down my eyes as I came deeply and intensely, still impaled on his hard cock from the back. The orgasmic spasms kept on rolling over me, making my whole body shake as he kept on ramming his cock into me. I finally sank forward onto the bed, shaking and crying from the intensity. He climbed on top of me and straddled my face. I grabbed at his cock with my hand and started to stroke it, directing it to my mouth.

"I want to taste you baby. Come in my mouth. Give me all of it."

He was right on the verge so it only took a few strokes and he started to come hard all over my face and into my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could, loving the taste, the feel of it. He rubbed the cum over my face smiling down at me. I kept on kissing and licking at his cock. Getting every last bit of come from it. Then he finally sank on the bed next to me. I draped myself over him, my head on his chest. And we both fell asleep, exhausted.

*******

TO BE CONTINUED...

12