My Name Is Marlene

Story Info
Actually one of the first Marlene stories
1.8k words
4.39
56.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marlene
Marlene
501 Followers

My name’s Marlene. Actually awhile back it was Mark but that was in another life and another identity and when I was a full fledged guy. There was never really anything wrong with being a guy I just happened to like being a girl a whole lot better.

When I was a teenager I used to thrill at the times that my parents and sister would be gone for long hours or especially when they’d all be gone for a weekend. I was lucky that my sister and I were pretty alike in build and general size so most of her stuff would fit and if it wouldn’t I could always find something of my mom’s that would work. For the record I’m 5’9” and 138 pounds with light brown hair (thick and naturally wavy). My eyes are green and I was lucky enough to be pretty smooth all over except for that one special place. My chest is narrow and my build while thin has nice long muscles and a tight high ass. I’m told by both men and women that I’m attractive as hell either as a guy or a girl.

At any rate, when I had the chance to be alone I’d dress to the hilt (hard as a rock the whole time) and parade around the house being Marlene for hours. Finally when I couldn’t stand the sexual tension anymore I’d fuck myself with a big dildo that I got through the mail (boy was I nervous waiting for it to get there!!!) and shoot ropes of cum all over the place. You know how when guys cum the second they shoot it’s all over? Not with me----I’d lick up all the cum I shot and love the taste and texture of it. I still do.

When I was 16 and my sister was 18 she came home with her current boyfriend hoping to use the house for her own brand of fun and thinking that no one would be there. Here I was all dressed in her shorts with a bra, panties, heels and a blouse with makeup and all hiding in my closet (what a pun!) hoping she wouldn’t find me. Unfortunately (or is it fortunately?) I made some noise shifting around and she found me. It was an initially bad scene with her in total shock and the boyfriend, having never seen anything like this before, in even more total shock. To make a long long story short she made me blow him (first time for me) and he came in my mouth. She then let him fuck her while I watched and jerked off while I fucked my ass with the dildo.. She made him pull out when he came and he shot all over her breasts and seeing this made me shoot a huge load which she “made” me lick up. She and I have had countless sexual interludes over the years only stopping short of actual fucking. That’d be incest although we’ve rationalized that eating my cock and her pussy and our asses isn’t.

When I was 23 I switched my life over to that of a woman full time. I’m in the financial market business and don’t have a lot of contact with the public so it didn’t really effect my professional life. My income is such that I’ve been able to afford breasts (36b’s) and some other augmentation to make me appear more like a woman and I’m pleased to say that it’s worked well. I don’t take and never will take hormones and have no plans for “going all the way”. I’m pretty content with my life the way it is now. Male sex drive, female body (except for that one thing), intense orgasms and a great variety of partners of any sex I desire and I desire a lot.

Sometimes I get the hots for cock. Lots of cock and lots of cum. There’s a place in town where guys and girls and girls like me hang out and dance and play and I was in the mood to play a lot with several guys or guys and girls or whatever else happened along.

I hung at the bar and watched the place to see what’s interesting while being as invisible as possible. I had on a red silk strapped undershirt with an open black blouse and a short black leather skirt. Black thigh highs and 3 inch heels topped off the outside while underneath I had on a black leather thong and no bra. So invisibility was tough.

There were these three guys and a girl in this booth near me. Two guys on her left and one on her right. I could see that there was some under the table action going on with the guy on the far left groping the guy next to him while that guy had his hand up her skirt along with the guy on her right. She was rubbing the cock on her right and sharing the one on her left with the other guy. They all had these raptured look on their faces.

I went over and they kind of straightened up. I told them that I was watching them from over at the bar and they were hot and I was wondering if they might be interested in abusing a girl like me. Doing anything they wanted to me. Making me do anything they wanted me to do to them. Anything. They kind of looked at each other and then at me and grinned all around.

“Yeah lover.” Said this pretty Italian looking guy. “You wanna go to this place we have? Lots of interesting things to play with there.”

I told them I wanted to go now and we all got up and walked out. We got into a white Lincoln. Two guys got in front and I was in the middle in back between the Italian boy and the girl. She was about 25. Short brunette hair, nice tits, long fingers that she was using to pinch my nipples through my shirt while the guy had his hands under my skirt and was squeezing my balls while he frenched my mouth. They both fucked around with me all the way to this ordinary looking house in a nice part of town.

When we got out they took me into the house and down into the basement which was outfitted like a sex room. There was a big screen TV that one of them turned on. It had on a gang bang video with this girl and six guys. They took me over in front of the TV and attached some fur lined cuffs on my wrists which were attached to wire cable. The Italian boy put some matching cuffs on my ankles and another one put a lined belt around my waist. The girl pushed this button on a remote and my legs went out from under me as they were pulled into the air. I was freaked but the wrist and waist went at the same time until I was suspended face up with my head hanging back. I could see them all taking their clothes off and all were good looking as hell!. Someone came over to me with a knife and started cutting my skirt and top off til I was hanging there in my undershirt, thong and stockings. He cut off the thong and my cockclit was free and semi hard. The chains on my legs pulled at me til I was spread wide open

“I wanna taste some tranny cock and ass.” Said the girl as she moved between my knees and started licking and sucking my balls. As she did someone stuck a kinda fat and thick cock into my mouth and held my head as he fucked my face. She was sticking her tongue into my ass getting me all wet and loose for her fingers which went from one to four in seconds while she squeezes my balls tightly. I’m moaning around this cock in my mouth and she moves away so the Italian boy can get between my legs and fuck my hot ass like a nasty pussy. His cock is fat and the head pops into my ass and he just holds it there. And then he starts to slide it in and in and in until I’m full and it hurts so fucking good. His cock is big and long and he starts fucking in and out of me while the other guy fucks my mouth like it was a cunt. Out of the corner of my eye I can see the third guy jerking on his cock while he watched. She was standing next to me putting oil on my cockclit and balls and sliding her hand up and down on me til I’m so hard and the head’s so red and swollen.

The Italian pushes harder and then all of a sudden pulls out and jerks on the shaft a couple of times. Really long ribbons of cum shoot out of him and onto my tits and stomach and my cockclit and balls. The girl leans over and sucks on the head of his cock making his knees weak. The guy fucking my mouth all of a sudden holds my head tight and shoves his cock deep into my throat making me choke and my eyes tear. I swallow the head of his cock with my throat muscles and he pulled out and shot in my mouth and on my face. I was in a frenzy wanting cock and cum so the third guy shoves his cock into my tired mouth and starts fucking me while he pinches my nipples really hard.

She got between my legs with this huge ten inch dildo and started rubbing it around my asspussy finally shoving the head in and then the fat shaft. She fucked me while the last guy fucked my mouth. The other two guys started jerking and playing with my cock and balls and one of them started sucking the head. She was fucking my asspussy really hard and my cockclit was hard as a rock. The guy fucking my face pulled it out and jerked his big cum wad onto my face and tits. One of the other guys licked up his cum and sucked the last of it out of his cock. The girl took the dildo out of my ass and got on this couch at the side and started sliding it in and out of her slushy pussy. She was one of those gushers and screamer as well. She was cumming literally buckets and as she did the Italian boy sucked my cockclit up and down rolling his tongue around the head until I couldn’t take it anymore and shot my hot cum into his mouth and as I did he stuck most of his hand into my asspussy making me totally crazy.

We had all cum torrents and the room reeked of sweat and cum and that general nasty smell of sex. I was still hung from the chains while everyone else was pretty much exhausted on the floor or the couch.

“Anyone want to let me down?” I asked.

Marlene
Marlene
501 Followers