My Name is Troy

Story Info
What would you do to save the one you love.
1k words
4.04
5.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Troy Black. I am 5'6'' Mild build hazel eyes brown hair. I am dark skin no white but also not black. I have dated a sexy woman for the past few years. Her name is Casey Grayback. I know an odd last name. She is 5'5. She is not skinny but also not fat either. Red hair 32 DD breast green eyes. She is not pale like most redheads. She is a very lovely woman, but the sex is odd. It feels like she is not letting her self-go like she is holding something back during sex like she is afraid that she will hurt me or lose control of herself.

I met her when I was helping friends track a wolf. That ate his ex-girlfriend's dog. The paw prints were big for a wolf. I follow the tracks down to an opening by the river. I could not find where they go after the river. When I was at the river I feel like I was being watched. When I turn around their she was looking at me. I ask her if she has seen any wolfs around here. No, I have not. She asks me. Why I was looking for them. I told her that a wolf ate a friend's dog. If they are getting close to town they may attack a human next time. After that, I saw her around town. It takes me awhile to ask her out. We both have the same love wolfs. She knows a lot about werewolves then me. She hates how horror movies make them look like crazy animals with no control. I thought it was odd for her to know what she knows about them.

Once a month she goes out with her friends. Some I have met some I have not. For a girl night, out. I had a few drinks with one of the guys. He asks me how Casey was feeling since she has not been out with the girls for a while. So, the day she was going to go out I follow her to see what she is up to. I follow her to the river. I find a path that leads to higher ground. She was talking to someone. I heard something behind me I turn around to see what it is. It was just the wind I guess. I go back to the opening and there were two animals fighting. They look like wolfs but bigger also they were on two legs, not four. I step back right on to a stick. They stop what they were doing and look up to me. They are werewolves not wolfs. I run to my car as fast as I can.

I got home. I lock the door behind me. The light switch was not working for some reason. I go downstairs to see if the breaker was a trip. I got the light turn back on. When I got back upstairs. I had the feeling that I was being watched again. I grab a beer out of the fridge and drink it. "That was some fucking werewolves fighting what the hell."

"What the hell indeed a voice say behind me."

I turn around and there was a female werewolf. Her hair was reddish. She must be 6 FT. Her face looks more crossbreed between and wolf and human. She has long ears. Mouth full of sharp teeth. The smell of a fresh kill on her breath. Before I could run she pick me up by the arms. She put me on a seat.

"Do not run human or I will catch you and may even kill you."

"What do you want."

"I want to know why you were by the river spying on me."

"I was not spying on you I am following my girlfriend there. What have you done with her you bitch? I will kill you if you hurt her."

"She is ok for now."

"What you want from me."

"What I want from you is sex. Before you tell me, no your girlfriend life depends on you. So, what you say. I will to see if you deceive her."

"I will if I need to. For her anything. I do not want to be your mate."

"All it is sex human. I may even show you my world. When I am done you can have her back you have my word as an elder wolf. All I want is to be treated like your lover. Only for tonight."

"Why you want to have sex with me not one of your own. I bet you have many wolves that will give up a nut to have sex with you."

"They would but I like you more, and since you have no choice. Let's stop playing. You need to get naked. Now or she dies."

I got up and start to take my clothes off. As I turn around I feel her teeth on my shoulder. Then she licks it and the wound heals up.

"Why you bite me you bitch."

"When we fuck and I get carried away I do not want you to die from blood loss. You will be fine I just give you some of my power. By the way, my name is not a bitch but silver fang. You can call me silver. One thing you do need to know is. I will tell you when we are done.

"Ok Silver but remember our deal I do this you let her go."

"When I am done with you. You may not even remember her. I may even fuck you in my human form. Let's go to your bed lover."

I take off all my clothes and got into bed with her.

"How do we start."

"A kiss will be nice and you have a nice dick. bigger than most human I have seen."

I start to kiss her. Feeling on her breast playing with her nipples.

I am moving my hand down from her breast to her beautiful flower. Speared her petal of her pussy feeling how wet she is already. As I feel it I feel more skin then hair it was the same with her breast. I move one finger into her. So, I can feel how tight she is.

*I see that you have noticed that I can remove my fur in some parts of my people as I mate. *