My Naughty Little Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and looked up at me with lust and desire shining in her emerald green eyes. I covered her with my naked body and then teased her with my cock. I slid the head of my cock over and around in her wet valley. When I could resist no longer I pushed my way into her tightness as she wrapped her legs around me. I penetrated her and filled her with the fullness of my hard cock. She was wrapped in my arms as I pushed deeper inside her. I could hear her moans of ecstasy as she began to move with me, rubbing her clit against me. As we moved together, I could tell she when her climax drew near. I gloried in the fact that I had brought her there and I doubled my efforts to take her over that edge. When I felt her muscles spasm around me in the intensity of her orgasm I could not hold back any longer and my cock spasmed as I filled her with my cum. Kissing her sweet lips, I held her in my arms until our hearts stopped racing. I looked down at her beautiful face and saw tears in her eyes reflecting how intense it had been for her. I still shook from the intensity as we exchanged those smiles that only lovers can know.

When we could bear to be parted from one another, Tiffany sat up, allowing me a full view of her beautiful nakedness, and said, "I have never had an orgasm like that before. I think it's because of the jungle around us and the beautiful setting. I can't imagine a better place to make love."

I smiled and kissed her on the lips once more. I then pulled her to her feet and said, "Come on, let's go swimming." She followed me as I pulled her to the edge of the pond and then watched as I dove in gracefully before coming up to the waters' surface and smiling at her. "Get in. The water is perfect."

She dove in, swimming up to me and wrapping her arms playfully around my neck. Kissing me on the lips, she giggled playfully and said, "Have you ever made love in the water?"

I reached down and caressed her pussy beneath the water, smiled and said, "I never have, but there is always a first time for everything."

Laughing, she swam out of reach, daring me to chase her. Like a mermaid she dove under the water and appeared near the water fall. I swam after her with long, smooth, powerful strokes, cutting cleanly through the water like a predator sensing prey. Before she knew it I was almost able to grab her. But just as I was about to put my arms around her, she once again slipped out of reach laughing and splashing water at me. Diving again, she swam under the water fall and came up on the other side, finding a small cave where there was a rock ledge that you could climb out on to above the water. As I surfaced behind the waterfall's curtain of water, she pulled herself up onto the ledge and called to me to join her. The water was glistening on her bare skin, running in rivulets down her breasts and in between her legs. I watched, mesmerized at the image she presented - the dripping water made her look mythical. I climbed out of the water and joined her on the rock ledge, running my hands over her smooth, cool skin. I gazed down at her center and could not resist touching her there. I slid my finger into the warmth of her sleek, delicate pussy and she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me in close for a deep kiss, tongues intertwining. She broke the kiss, stepping back and gazing up at me. I felt like some ancient water god frozen by the spell of a water nymph.

She moved in close again and I could feel an animal heat coming from her center. Now it was my turn to gaze at her and we locked eyes staring into each other so deeply our souls touched. Finally, I found the strength to step into her backing her to the cave wall behind her. As I leaned in, pushing her back against the wall, claiming her body with mine, she squealed with delight as out lips found each other and our tongues began to dance. I kept her pinned against the wall and ravaged her naked body. I caressed her and squeezed her bottom as I lifted her into position. She wrapped her legs around my waist and as I began to enter her she squeezed them bring me even closer and deeper into her. Her skin burned against mine as I sucked her delicious mouth and bit down lightly on her bottom lip. As I began to move within her, she moaned at the delicious sensations. I pushed into her deeper and deeper as my cock seemed to vibrate within her moist, hot pussy. As her excitement grew she rubbed herself harder and harder against me. She kissed me hard and then began to nip my neck and shoulder. I pulled her legs from around me and set her feet back on the cave floor. "I want to take you from behind" I said.

Turning her around so she now faced the cave wall I told her to bend over. She braced herself against the wall with her hands and spread her legs wide. She looked over her shoulder at me as I entered her from behind. I stroked her bottom and then gave it a stinging slap as I pushed into her pussy and begin pumping her hard. She squealed in pain and pleasure as I hammered into her again and again. I slapped her bottom again and rode her as she jumped from the unexpected sting on her tender skin. Biting her lip to keep from crying out, she pushed out against me harder and harder as the passion built within her. Her bottom shone rosy and glistened in the light that shone through the veil of water from the waterfall. She moaned with delight and passion, pleading with me to take her deeper, harder, faster.

Placing my hands on her slim waist, I pushed myself deeper and pulled her against me as I stroked and pounded her tight pussy. On the verge of losing control, I pulled my cock from her warm wetness and stroked the entrance to her bottom with the tip of my cock teasing her and making her shudder with anticipation. Releasing my cock, I slid my finger into her wetness and then fingered her tight bottom as I felt her puckered rosebud opening up more and more. I slid my finger out and slipped two of them together into her wet, hot pussy pulling her moisture back and up to her throbbing asshole. I worked the two fingers into her rosebud and began to twist those wet fingers around and pulled against the walls of her ass to open her more. I used my other hand to slide my dick back into the slick wetness inside her pussy to soak in the lubrication that would allow me to ease into her ass.

I lifted my cock and pushed its head against the tight opening my fingers had only just left. Pushing against her muscled ring, I felt my cock head slip into her. Moaning, she accepted me and wiggled her bottom to allow me to ease into her farther. I pushed my way deeper into her ass and then I slowly, ever so slowly, pulled back just a bit and came to a rest within her. Having given her time to adjust to my presence deep in her ass, I began to move slowly in and out of her depths. The tunnel of her ass felt so tight and unbelieveably warm wrapped around me as she gripped my cock with her muscles. I had fantasized about enjoying a woman in this way for a long time and now I was finally getting my chance. She felt so good and the slippery wetness of her pussy juices, mixed with my now copious precum, made it easier to move smoothly and to probe her more deeply.

Reaching down, Tiffany began to stroke her clit, giving herself pleasure as I continued to probe and massage her bottom with my huge cock. The position was perfect for penetrating her virgin ass and she welcomed my cock with her movements and moans, allowing me full access to her body. As I continued to push inside her ass, stroking and pushing inside her and then gaining more rhythm, I felt my orgasm building from deep within my balls as they bounced gently against her pussy. As my balls struck her lips again and again, she squirmed against me and the feeling that I was in control of her body was almost more than I could handle.

At last I was claiming her as my own as none had ever done before me. I grabbed her breast and squeezed her nipple tightly as my orgasm hit and I felt my cum shoot deep inside her ass. Tiffany moaned out her utter ecstasy as she felt her own release triggered from the twin sensations of my cum pumping deep in her ass and her fingers pleasuring her clit.

I marveled at how it felt so carnal to take her this way, and how powerful and masculine it made me feel. Pulling my deflating cock from her bottom, I turned her in my arms and kissed her hard on her sweet lips. Then I reached around and down between her legs and touched her, feeling the wetness that I had given her slowly leak out of her. "We should do this again sometime," I whispered, kissing her deeply again as I tightened my arms around her small voluptuous frame.

Tiffany nestled her body close to mine, pure satisfaction and contentment shining out of her eyes. We had enjoyed our time together and looked to the tropical days that lay ahead of us as an endless string of opportunities to share this passion and pleasure with each other .

12