My Naughty Muse

Story Info
A writer finds his muse can take him into his stories.
3.8k words
4.52
18.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Storm62
Storm62
355 Followers

I was stuck. Writers block. Nothing was occurring to me, no theme, no idea, nothing. Even a succession of large drinks couldn't loosen the synapses enough to let something out. I just sat and stared at the screen of the monitor, hoping that something would come. Another drink was too much and I slumped unconscious before the computer. It was dark when I awoke. The computer had gone into sleep mode, but the radio was still playing gently in the background. I heard another sound, the sound of someone breathing quietly. I raised my head painfully and looked around the room. There was no-one to see, but I could still hear the noise.

"Hello?" I called out softly. "Who's there?" There was no answer. As I turned around further I nudged the mouse and the computer woke up noisily, the few lines I had written appearing to mock me.

"Why the hell can't I think of anything?" I swore at the taunting screen.

"That's why I'm here, maybe I can help you?" A sweet voice came out of the ether.

"Who... Who said that?"

"That was me, your muse."

"Why can't I see you?"

There was a sigh.

"So you won't accept I'm here unless you can see me? All right here I am." There was a sound like Hundreds-and-Thousands rolling around a cymbal, a dull glow and then silence again, except for the radio still playing. Beside me was a young-looking, alabaster-skinned redhead wearing a simple floral dress. Her fingers were interlaced in front of her.

"Where did you come from?"

Another sigh.

"I just appeared here dummy, weren't you watching? No wonder you can't write anything."

"Sorry." I mumbled, too astonished to say anything else. "Wasn't very spectacular was it?" She snorted and crossed her arms. "To return to my original question then, who are you?"

"My name is Sarakuk, I've been assigned as your muse. A muse of computer stories."

"Seems pretty specific."

"Modern times need modern solutions. And I'll be more help than that help icon in the corner I promise." By now I was convinced I was still asleep, that this was some alcohol-induced lateral thinking. "It's nothing of the sort!" The girl said. "Sheesh! I come here to help and all I get is doubts."

"How did you know what I was thinking?" I asked.

"I'm your muse. I wouldn't be much help unless I could see into your mind would I?"

"Is there anything in there that could help me at the moment?"

"No. It's all pretty disgusting." She frowned. "And you can stop thinking that too!"

"Sorry muse, but you are kinda cute." I went red.

"Really?" She seemed surprised.

"Really cute, muse."

"I suppose I'll have to get used to how you think." She hummed. "And can you call me Sara?"

"Sure Sara. What do we do now?"

"How about we decide what this story is about for starters?"

"Errrr..."

"I see. You have no idea. Well, you don't repeat stories, so we can eliminate what it isn't can't we?"

"I suppose."

"Come on; work with me a little here."

"Well, it's supposed to be a romance."

"That's a relief." She rolled her emerald eyes.

"Maybe some fantasy subject?"

"Dream fulfilment?"

"All my stories are some sort of dream fulfilment."

"They are aren't they?" Sara stood with her hand resting on her chin. "How about this?"

There was another dull glow and a strained tinkling sound.

Suddenly Sara and I were sat on a bus, a late night bus, with two other people.

"Sara, I hate to say this, but your effects need some work."

"Picky, picky."

"Anyway where are we?"

"This is a scene you wrote a long time ago, but never finished."

It came to me in a flash. I had written something like this, but couldn't think where to take it.

"I remember." I paused. "But I used the loss of memory idea in one story, and the bus became a train in one and a plane in another."

Sara looked ahead for a moment.

"Yes, I see the connections now. Let me think a minute." She went quiet.

The two other passengers talked without noticing us. I took the time to look Sara over. She was really attractive in a cutesy way, almost childlike, but with a great...

"Hey! I told you before about that."

"Sorry again." I blushed. "I can't help it; you have that effect on me."

The special effects came in again.

Now we were on the banks of a lake. "No Sara, not this. I can never finish this."

"Sorry." Sara looked downcast. "It seems so strong though."

"It is, that's why I'll never finish it. It was trying to take some secret thoughts into a story, but it will never work. The thoughts, the feelings, are too private. Try something else." The effects fizzed again. "Why are these effects so bad?" I asked.

"If you must know, it's because I'm so low on the list. All the great muses have spectacular effects; I'm such a minor muse I have to take what I can get. Okay? Happy now you've humiliated me?"

"Sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I am new at this though."

"I'm not exactly a veteran either. We'll have to learn together." She sighed. Another thought popped into my head. "I'm not going to keep telling you about that. If you're not careful, I'll go and find someone else to help." She went really red this time. I wasn't sure if she was angry or blushing.

With another ZING! we appeared in a totally bare landscape, like a blank piece of paper, but there were several songs playing in the background.

"What's this?" I asked, trying to pick out the tunes.

"This is a concept you had. About writing a story with songs providing the chapters." I remembered this as well. A good idea that needed the right songs and inspiration too. I told Sara this. "Can't you think of anything that will go with it?" She asked.

"I keep looking at it, but I think I'm trying too hard with it. Maybe I need fewer songs. Help me muse."

"I think we'd better leave it a while longer.

"Are you sure you can help me? All you've done so far is show me stuff I know I'm having problems with. Haven't you got anything new?"

"Look, it's not that easy for me either. I told you, I'm new at this."

"How do you become a muse anyway?"

"I'm not sure." She mumbled. "All I know is that there was a need for me and I became me."

"Don't you get any training or anything?"

"No. It's supposed to just happen. That's what the others do." Sara looked really ashamed now. "I'm not really helping am I?" I put my arm around her and gave her a hug.

"I'm sure you're doing your best." There was a ZING! And suddenly we were alone on a cliff looking at a sunset over the sea. "Hey! That was a much better effect, how did you do it?"

"No idea, maybe it was you."

"I doubt that." I looked around, this setting seemed familiar too. "This is one of my poems isn't it?"

"Is it? I told you, I didn't bring us here." She suddenly looked annoyed. "I bet that Anerbert did this. Sticking her nose into my business."

"Who?" I asked.

"Anerbert. She's another muse. Supposed to do computer poetry."

"Never seen her. Mind you, my poems, although rare nowadays, always just flow."

"She's trying to push in, to make me look bad."

There was another ZING! And a second girl appeared.

"I'm only trying to help you Sara." She said. From this I presumed it was Anerbert.

"Well don't, I have to make my own mistakes." Sara pouted.

Anerbert span round in a huff.

"You are my little sister, and I'm just looking out for you." She pouted too.

I looked from one to the other.

"Sara, why can't she help you? We're stuck aren't we?" I tried to mollify the two of them.

"She's just being bossy." Sara crossed her arms.

"HAH!" Anerbert said and vanished with another ZING!

"Just forget her for a while. Let's enjoy the moment. Just sit with me and watch the sun go down." I put my arm around her shoulder and took her hand. She tensed, presumably expecting some dark thoughts from me, but when none came, she relaxed. We were sat in a figment of my imagination, in a non-existent place, watching a very beautiful sunset over a sea crashing onto nowhere. It was sublime. I kissed Sara below the ear.

"What did you do that for?" She exclaimed, jumping up.

"It just seemed to be the right thing to do at that moment." I shrugged. "I didn't mean anything else by it, nothing to do with my dark side, honestly." Sara stared at me. I could feel her reading my thoughts. For once they were pure and sincere. Satisfied, she sat back down and pulled my arm over her shoulder once more.

"Sorry, I wasn't expecting nice after seeing your deepest desires."

I kissed her again.

"It must be you, bringing out the nice in me. Let's just watch the sun going down for now." We sat for ages, watching nature's paint box covering its majestic canvas. Finally Sara spoke again, after the sun had finally dipped below the horizon.

"Well, I have one last suggestion." Sara said rather shyly. "You said you wanted to write some sort of fantasy story."

"Yesss..."

"How about..?" She looked away.

"What?"

"Howaboutastoryaboutmeetingyourmuseandfallinginlove?" The words came out in a rush, as if she was embarrassed to say them. I sat still, stunned. I turned the new idea over in my head and decided it would work.

"Brilliant Sarakuk! Just brilliant. It could work so well, as long as I can think of an ending. Thank you so much." I leant forward and kissed her. She just sat and beamed at me, slightly perplexed.

And then Sara and the cliffs faded away and I was sat before my computer screen once again. I began to type quickly, before I lost the gist of the thing. I could edit things in later as they came to me.

Sara's idea worked our really well, providing me with an excellent story. The tiff with her sister soon passed as well. Sara visited me on several occasions, helping me out every time. I had given her permission to access my computer, to look at all I had written so she could help me more. Well, not quite everything I had written. Because I valued her innocence I forbade her to look at what I called 'The Dark Files'. She accepted that for now, happy to help me with whatever ideas or advice she could.

Some weeks later I was stuck on a different kind of story.

"Stuck again?" Sara appeared behind me. I jumped, having been concentrating on the screen. "Sorry, forgot the ZING!" She said, leaning on my shoulder and looking at what I'd been attempting to write. "This is different."

"Sara, I don't think you should be reading at this. This is my dark side let loose. You can't help me with this."

"Why not? I'm your personal muse aren't I? And I've already seen your so-called dark side."

"No you haven't. You barely touched the surface of how low I will go in these stories." I took her hand off my shoulder. "You are too nice to let read this stuff."

"That's sweet of you. But to be honest, I get bored with the goody-goody stuff. Please let me read it." She batted her eyes at me. I sighed.

"If you really want to, look in the file called 'The Dark Files', the one I told you never to look for ideas in, and then see if you still want to help. I'll be gone about two hours." I got up and left her scanning through the file, hoping that I wouldn't lose her.

When I got back she was gone. 'Blown it.' I thought. ZING! There she was again.

"I got bored with waiting, so I went to find Anerbert. I needed some advice."

"About the stories?" I asked.

"They made me feel... different."

"What sort of 'different'?"

"Sort of tingly, that's why I had to see Annie, but she couldn't help. So we went to find Sallijey."

"Who?"

"She's one of the older muses. The muse of erotic thoughts."

"I don't think I've seen her."

"She doesn't appear as such. You know those late night or early morning thoughts?" I nodded slowly. "Well, that's her." Sara sat on my lap. "She told us all about carnal thoughts." I looked at her in surprise. "C'mon, let's visit some of your desires."

"Are you sure Sara?"

"Yes. Something simple to start with."

"The Loan Arranger then." ZING!

We didn't appear as such in the office, but we watched as the story unfolded. I was a little uncomfortable about having someone watch me and a girl I only met once having imaginary sex, even if one of them was me. I was also still unsure whether Sara should be watching at all. We watched until their lust was slaked and the scene ended, dissolving into a white page. Sara spoke first.

"So, that was a fuck was it? And I see you keep humour in the stories." I was momentarily stunned to hear her use the f-word and was at a loss as to what to say. "It looked interesting, and made me feel tingly again."

"That was just a quickie really."

"It took an hour and it was a quickie?"

"They're just words Sara. And I must say that I felt a bit uncomfortable watching myself fucking."

"That's easy to get round. I can just put you into your character."

"But I'll still know that you're watching."

"Well, I can go into the girl then can't I? Get some first hand experience." I looked unsure. "If it's with you I'm sure it'll be fine."

"We'd better find another simple fuck to try out first; I doubt you'd be able to take the more extreme stuff on your initial go." She looked a little disappointed, but nodded. "We'll try 'Away At The Conference', it's not that hardcore." I paused. "Are you sure you want to try this Sara? I don't want to lose your romantic side."

"If I can't handle it, I'll take us home, I promise." ZING!

This time we entered the story just as Ceri and I got into her hotel room. As my character knelt to remove Ceri's shoes I slid in. Sara became the welsh girl.

"Let me." I said. "But this is the last thing I can do for you." I slipped her feet from her shoes and looked up into her face, where a wicked grin was forming. "NO!" I said hoarsely. Sara was just riding along at this moment.

"But yes." She said softly, taking my head in her hands and kissing me. Momentarily I tried to pull away, but I gave in and kissed her in return. Still holding my head she leant back onto the bed, pulling me with her. I looked into her eyes. "Yes." She repeated softly. "Please." I kissed her again. Now things started to stray from the original story. I began to remove my jacket and shirt, Sara/Ceri began to undo my belt and trousers. Soon I was naked. I kissed Sara. I could see her in Ceri's eyes, she was enjoying herself. Her hand was fondling my cock.

"Its time." I said, unclipping the halter of her LBD.

She nodded and rucked the dress up around her hips. As I pulled her panties down she raised her hips so I could remove them.

"Do it." She breathed. "Take me." I knelt between her legs, resting the head of my dick against the lips of her pussy.

"Are you sure Sara?"

"Yes, fuck me. Fuck me now!" I leant forward and slid inside her, her cunt swallowing me. "Oh yes! This so different. I love it! Do it to me. Do it hard!" I let go my reservations and began to pound her pussy. Sara/Ceri wrapped her legs around my hips and her arms around my neck. Her excitement was infectious and soon I was close to cumming. She beat me to it. Her limbs gripped me tightly and then she relaxed again.

"Sara! I'm gonna cum too. Where do you want it?"

"My face. Cum in my face." She said, a little dazedly. I needed no second bidding. I crawled up her body and then jacked off into Ceri's face and Sara's eyes. I collapsed alongside her as she licked my cum from her lips, cleaning her eyes with her fingers and licking them too. She looked at me. "That was unbelievable. I want to do it again, but..." I waited. "I want to do it as you."

"Me? How?"

"I'll take over your character."

"Where will I be?"

"You can watch." I shook my head. "Well, you become the girl then." The thought struck me as wonderfully perverse. I had an idea to make it more so.

"Okay. Take us to 'Truth or Dare', the first one." ZING!

Sara took us to the point after the mutual fellatio. Just before we took up our characters Sara stopped.

"She's your cousin? You wrote about having sex with your cousin? You're going to become your cousin?"

"I told you it gets dark in here." I shrugged. "And why not become my cousin? Keeps it in the family."

"Okay. If you're ready." I nodded. "Here we go then." We took over our respective bodies.

My/Sara's cock was limp now, but it didn't take much to get it ready again: A gentle wank and then the touch of Emily's/my lips. I'd never tasted cock before and it was strangely exciting. I lay back and Sara knelt between my legs. She positioned my cock at the entrance to the pussy and then slid inside me. I wrapped my/Emily's lovely legs around me as we slowly fucked. It was intended to be a long slow fuck, but I rolled us over and began to ride on top. Faster and faster we went. Hands were again pawing at my tits. It was so different to be a woman; the sensations were more intense for one thing. I came as Emily, rolling off the top. But Sara as me kept fucking me. Not roughly though and my new body began to respond naturally.

"Cum inside." I gasped. "I want to feel it from the other side."

"Here we cum then." Sara said, loosing off a thick stream of spunk into my cunt. I moaned in pleasure.

"That's so weird, but good."

"Are we going on with the scene?"

"No. I think we need to talk. Take us to a blank page."

"Oh. All right I suppose." Sara said with disappointment. ZING!

"Why did we stop? It was very instructive."

"A fuck is a fuck Sara, and next up was the anal sex. I didn't particularly want a dick in my ass. I might have got to like it."

"Hypocrite. You're always butt-fucking women in these stories."

"You're right, but I still didn't want to do it. Anyway, where did you learn all these words like 'butt-fuck'?"

"Your stories of course, and Sallijey told me what they meant."

"Okay. Are you getting enough information to help me?"

"I don't know. Perhaps we could do it as us?"

"How?" I was stunned by her suggestion. "You're not real are you? I can't just make love to you can I?"

"All you have to do is think about writing it." She shrugged. I considered her proposal. She was a beautiful girl after all, I could write it on this page I thought.

She was wearing a policewoman's uniform. I kissed her and then began to unbutton her jacket. Once it was undone my hands strayed inside to her breasts, fondling them through her blouse. Sara moaned in suppressed lust and then kissed me back. I slipped her jacket from her shoulders and then unbuttoned her blouse so I could lick her tits. While I was doing this she unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor. I held her ass with both hands as she kissed me again.

"Take off your clothes." She murmured. I did so quickly. While I was doing this Sara had sat down and was taking the handcuffs from her belt. As I dropped the last of my clothes she clicked the cuffs around her wrists. "I know you want me like this." She smiled. I nodded and knelt beside her, kissing her once more, my hand straying between her legs. She was wet already. I pushed her onto her back, her cuffed hands above her head, and then buried my face in her panties. Sara pushed her hips up to meet me. "Oh yes Dave. This is just perfect. Take me, take me now. I need your cock inside me. Do it." I knelt between her stocking-clad legs and pulled the sodden black panties to one side. I put my cock against the lips of her cunt, a cunt that had never been fucked.

"This might hurt Sara. The others weren't virgins, but you are. Tell me to stop if it becomes too much."

"It's too late Dave, stick it in, I need it."

I leant forward and my dick slipped into her pussy. There was no resistance, no hymen. I was a bit surprised. Maybe it was because I'd never deflowered anyone that I couldn't imagine it. Sara bucked beneath me, moving her hips to my rhythm. Soon she was cumming. I stopped.

"NO! Keep going. I want your spunk in me." She cried. I flipped her over onto her knees, taking her knickers off at the same time. I put my cock back into her pussy and began again. Sara was ecstatic, thrusting back her ass as I pounded her. She came again and then I was close too.

Storm62
Storm62
355 Followers
12