My Naughty Neighbour Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The night is all yours after eight, okay?" I answered. "I have a dinner planned until then."

"That would be perfect," Lynn sighed contentedly. "I'll happily trust the rest of our time to you, but I would like to have a contribution."

We snuggled for some time before she perked up. "So... ready to go and play sleuth?"

I grinned. "For some weird reason, I'm looking forward to this. Let's go spy on your husband while he cheats on you."

"I know, I'm kind of looking forward to it too," she said, beginning to dress herself. "Since I know it's happening, I want to find out what I'm up against, does that make sense?"

"Perfect sense," I replied. "Who knows, maybe what we see tonight will help you decide that it's gonna be a snap to repair your marriage."

She thought about that for a moment and sighed. "Let's hope not. I want to be furious and fuck the hell out of you for at least a season. I could easily stay mad for a year."

"Who am I to object to your schedule?" I said easily, pulling on my shirt.

"But I am a little concerned," she said now, her voice taking on a serious note. "I think my daughter Kait may suspect."

"About you and I?" I asked warily.

"No, about her father and his slut," Lynn replied. "She's a smart girl, though, I think she will handle it fine if I can talk to her about it. Trav, on the other hand, he'll just fall to pieces if he finds out. He's having a hard enough time in school without that traumatizing him."

"Let's hope it doesn't come to that," I muttered darkly. "C'mon, I borrowed a friend's van, let's get this done..."

***

"This van is ridiculous and huge," Lynn commented as she clambered in and looked around the interior. "Holy shit, no middle or rear seats?"

"It's meant for two and the back is meant for music equipment, less-than-legal materials and sometimes other activities. But only two people ride in the front." I replied simply. "It's a good set up."

"Oh my God," she exclaimed. "We're using a criminal drug van?"

"No," I replied. "It's seen more versatile uses than that. I think he once transported ten thousand Cuban cigars in the back, but he's never used it to move crack or heroine or even weed, if that's your concern."

"So what's the plan?" she asked, getting settled in the big, plush seat. "Oh, this is comfy."

"I know, right?" I said, grinning. "We're going to get to the location given ahead of time and we'll feel it out from there."

Lynn pursed her lips for a moment in thought and then got out of the van and looked at me through the front windshield.

"Michael, the windows are huge, don't we run the risk of getting spotted?"

In response, I turned on the ignition and pressed a button. The windows darkened to such a degree that she could no longer readily see me, even if she came right up to the glass.

"Is... is that legal?" she queried as she got back in.

"No, but neither is the engine under the hood or the tires," I replied simply. "My friend's Russian."

"Well, that means nothing to me, but I'll assume it's a good thing in our case," she concluded. "So we can watch without being seen and follow him anywhere. Ooh, it's almost like being a spy."

"Well, it's not like we have a cloaking device, he'll probably get suspicious if the same big fucking van keeps showing up wherever he goes, so we have to be careful."

"I just thought of another use for the big empty back..." she purred, giving me her sultry gaze.

"Yeah, that'd be the other reason I borrowed this bad boy. Plenty of room to be naughty. And don't worry, there are no spycams in here or anything. You have my word."

"Goooooood," she said, trailing a fingernail up my arm. "So let's get going. I want to see what the hell he thinks he's doing."

I nodded and threw the vehicle into gear and we made our way into toward the east side. Lynn had met me downtown in a parking lot near my work downtown, where my Russian friend had agreed to drop off his van for me. He owed me several favours, so he asked me no questions when I said I wanted to borrow it possibly overnight.

Lynn seemed excited. I thought at first it was because we were going to fuck again, which made sense, but I gradually concluded that it was also the fact that we were spying on her husband. What we were doing seemed covert and James Bond to her. She must be really bridling at the small-town domestic life that had been imposed on her if she got this worked up.

The place designated in the note she had found in her husband's pocket was in the middle of a poor neighbourhood. Our van did not look terribly out of place here, so I wasn't worried about suspicious looks from anyone, especially since cop cars could be seen roving the streets intermittently and were the focus of the locals' attention.

"Hmmmm, your secretary must live around here," I concluded. "If not, then they're borrowing someone's apartment."

"Well their borrowed apartment is no match for our borrowed super van." Lynn replied, her eyes still glinting with excitement. This seemed to be turning her on. Which reminded me...

I reached back behind us and rummaged inside a dufflebag I had brought. She watched with interest as I pulled out a stick shift. I then unscrewed the one my friend had in place on the gear box and replaced it with my own. I made sure it was on good and tight and then nodded in satisfaction, smiling at her.

Lynn had watched with curiosity as I completed the exchange and then glanced at me quizzically. Realization soon dawned on her and her eyes widened.

"Oh, you can't be serious," she exclaimed. "Are you shitting me?"

"We've got time." I said simply. "Got something better to do?"

"Michael, I've never done anything like that," she rasped, gazing down at the knob of the gearshift I had added. "You're such a fucking perv."

"That's a good thing, remember?" I replied. "And I brought a condom or two in case you're feeling squeamish, even though it's brand new and sterile."

"But I still get to fuck your gearshift," she stated, looking at me warily. "Because I'll need your cum in me. I'm getting addicted."

"I need my cum in you too, Lynn." I told her. "Trust me, this is just a new and wicked foreplay. We're being naughty is all. Enjoy the new taboo."

Lynn nodded. "Hope the shocks on this van are good..."

I grinned and tinted the windows to their maximum level, since I was about to get a private show. I then pulled out a small, folding canvas chair, like the type you would see at a ballgame or an outdoor concert. I positioned it behind the big chairs and facing the gearshift I had installed. Lynn watched as I removed my clothes and sat in the little chair, smiling at her. She drew a deep breath and began to remove her shirt. She then took off her bra and her gorgeous tits sprang free. She wiggled out of her pants and her panties and I noticed she was already wet. God, everything seemed to turn this woman on, as long as it was naughty.

She went into the little satchel she had brought, along with her purse and pulled out a small tube of scented lubricant. She squirted some in her hand and looked at me.

"This thing is clean, right?" she asked.

"It should be," I answered. "I bought it for you. Never been used for anything before today. The only reason it's out of the package is because I tried fitting it earlier."

Her eyes seemed to light up at the statement, although I could not decide whether this was because of my thoughtfulness or because she was safe to do this naughty thing now without fear of an infection. Either way, she went at it with a will, sliding her slippery hand up and down the shaft and around the bulbous head. Naked, she now tried squatting over the gearshift and gazed down at it.

She put some more lube in her hand and smeared it onto her pussy and then stared again.

Finally Lynn nodded and began to settle down. The head pressed against her lips and split them.

"Take your time, darling," I said easily. "We're two hours early, remember?"

She nodded absently, clearly concentrating on the task at hand. She couldn't seem to decide if she wanted gravity to do the work for her or whether it would be better to press down with her hips. She looked at me, her eyes conflicted.

"Michael, have you done this before?"

"Not myself, no," I replied, making her roll her eyes. "But yes, I've done this with girls before. Some girls like to let nature take its course and sink onto it, but the more athletic girls who've tried it used their own muscles and flexion to get it in. I think you are more the latter. So take your time and do it at your own pace. You're in command of the stick, lover."

She nodded and shifted around again, leaning forward so her hands were propped on my shins. This elongated her and while she was still pressed against the knob, it meant she could chose how fast she took it inside, rather than relying on physics. She closed her eyes and slid her pussylips up and down the imposing knob, letting it part them and touch against her walls.

She pushed down and forward slightly, hissing as the bulb began to stretch her. She pulled back and squirmed again, her fingers flexing on my shins.

"Mmmmmm," she said quietly. "Oh, Michael, this will be good..."

I nodded and let her continue, reaching forward to caress her face while she challenged the knob.

She pressed her hips down again, flexing her marvellous, tight ass as she did so. The gearhead opened her again and she pushed a little harder, taking in more. She pulled back and rubbed herself on the knob a little more, working herself up. With a quiet inhale and a nod to herself, she pushed her hips down again...

There was an audible wet noise and she gasped and shuddered as the knob popped inside her suddenly. She gripped my shins tightly and doubled over for a moment, trembling. When she looked up at me, her eyes were heavily-lidded and glazed. Lynn slowly straightened herself out a bit, affording me a view of her pussy. The knob of the gearshift was completely inside her and the shaft below partially enveloped.

She sat still for several seconds, composing herself and getting used to the feel. "Holy shit..." she murmured. "I've had two kids, you'd think this'd be easier or not much of a challenge."

"Told you that you were damned tight," I replied, smiling. "Now do you believe me?"

"Proudly," she breathed as she began to slowly pump her hips up and down. "Oh God, this feels so good... I need to get a gearshift for myself..."

My cock was starting to swell at the sight of her writhing. Lynn noticed and now leaned down, trying to reach my cock. She strained but could not quite bridge the gap.

"Ohhhh, Michael..." she whined, even as she squirmed on the gear. "I cant reach your cock!"

"Well, you're in Drive, silly," I pointed out. "Shift into Reverse and see if you can reach then."

Lynn was initially puzzled by my statement but then tried to think it through. She took firm hold of my shins and seemed to squeeze with her thighs, sucking in her breath as she did so. Awkwardly, she tried to grip the gearshift with her pussy and move it down. She struggled for several seconds, biting her lip and finally it moved. She stopped and panted heavily, looking like she had just run a full marathon.

"Take a moment if you need to," I said chuckling. "That looked like a lot of effort."

"Yes, but now I know I can shift gears with my cunt..." she wheezed. Normally I dislike that word, but Lynn using it was rather arousing, so I let it go. She smiled at me somewhat wearily and then leaned down again, finally able to reach my cock. She kissed it lovingly and began to suck on me. Since she had moved the gearshift, its angle of penetration into her had changed and she ground and gyrated around on the stick, moaning as it invaded her.

"Oh, God..." she rasped, pulling her lips off me to breathe while she continued to pump it with her hand. "Holy motherfucking God, I need to get my own private gearshift..."

She was leaning forward, her ass now perched in the air, the gearshift skewering her at a new angle. She hissed and groaned, in the throes of rapture with this new vice I had introduced her to. My cock was rock hard as I watched her pleasure herself. My fingers caressed her face and her hair, her eyes fluttering rapidly as the thick knob violated her.

She stopped sucking to pant heavily, the sweat along her hairline glistening. She gazed at me with an almost desperate pleading look in her eyes, like she was begging me for release. I just smiled at her, knowing that there was nothing to do but observe. Her arms were beginning to tremble from holding her up and the widespread position of her knees had to be causing her a little discomfort by now, since they were propped on the seats to either side.

"Relax, Lynn," I suggested gently, taking hold of her shoulders and calming her down. "You're nice and worked up now, let's try another position to relieve the strain on your arms..."

She allowed me to help her get upright, kneeling directly over the gearshift and arching her body back so that her arms were spread out to her sides on the dashboard. I carefully moved the gearshift back into Drive so that she was not getting pulled in different directions and she sighed, still pinned to the protrusion.

"There you go," I said softly, kneeling close to her. "Now you can move up and down and your arms will help to support you." I pushed a towel under each of her knees, hoping to cushion them. "Go ahead and do what you do best until you cum. I'm right here, love."

Lynn nodded and began to sink up and down on the ersatz godemiche, groaning as it slid deep up into her hungry, wanton pussy. I watched in fascination as she greedily swallowed it, the now-glistening plastic disappearing and then reappearing with each gyrating movement of her hips. Her breasts swayed and bounced and I could not resist fondling them, pinching and tugging on the nipples as she fucked herself into a frenzy.

"Uh, oh God..." she almost choked out, her chest thrusting forward as she ground and squirmed. I could actually see the blunt knob beneath her skin as it moved up inside her, incredibly and strangely erotic. Her neck craned back, her mouth wide as she writhed and churned. "So good... so good... ah!"

The orgasm crashed over her suddenly, sending her body into a series of convulsions that almost shook the van apart. She gnashed her teeth as she kept from screaming, but the tortured moan she let out made it sound like she was being torn apart. I gripped her firmly, letting her feel my presence, but her skin was almost burning to the touch, slick and shining with her sweat. Her lovely blonde hair clung to her wetly.

She shook and thrashed about, still pinned to the gearshift, her blue eyes fluttering open as she tried to stare at me, letting me see into the depths of her soul at that most vulnerable of moments. Her pussy slathered the knob and the shaft, gripping them tightly as she rode out the waves of pleasure. Her body jerked a few more times and Lynn's eyes rolled up into her head. I leaned in and caught her as she fell forward, trembling with exhaustion.

I held her for a few moments, just caressing her and kissing the side of her head, helping to calm her down. She weakly put her arms around my hips, indicating she was, at least somewhat, alive. I would need to help her off the gearshift, but that might be a little traumatic for her if I did so too quickly, so I reached down and guided it into Reverse, pulling her along gently. Once I had her away from the dashboard and her hips tilted a little more forward, I hooked my arms around her back and ever so slowly began to pull her off, leaning myself backward so that she was not moving straight up.

"Gnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..." she moaned loudly as her greedy pussy started to relinquish its suction-like grip on the gearshift. She gasped and yelped as she slipped off suddenly, the motion punctuated with a loud and wet popping noise, along with a 'splashing' sound. She lurched forward and I wasn't ready for her weight, sending me crashing backward into the rear of the van, with Lynn on top of me.

Dazed for a moment, I stared at the ceiling while she shuddered and trembled, whimpering. My arms hugged her close and I could feel her soaking my cock and my entire midsection. It suddenly occurred to me what had happened- Lynn had pissed herself when I had pulled her off the gearshift. It had been building up and backing up until I opened the floodgates. Now I could feel it trickling around us on the van floor.

Damned if I wanted to explain this to the friend I'd borrowed it from.

It was some time before she spoke and it was barely above a whisper, but it was nice to know her brain had survived the ordeal.

"Holy fuck..." came the tiny voice. "Oh my God... oh, Michael... it... it may be a while before I can do that again..."

"I think that's understandable, darling," I said gently, stroking and caressing her, relaxing her muscles. "Just relax and lie here for a second. I'm gonna lay you on your back okay? Take deep breaths..."

I slowly got out from beneath her and rolled her carefully onto her back, stretching her out. Lynn dutifully began to breath as deeply as her lungs would get her while I examined the scene. Sure enough, she had peed upon being popped off, a lot. Her thick, puffy and slippery pussylips were red and still parted, while her inner walls still had not closed, leaving a dark hole from the intrusion.

I pulled a cold pack out of the cooler I had stashed in the back, wrapped it in a light gauze and gently pressed it to her battered and abused pussy. She shuddered and sucked in her breath as it touched her, but I laid a calming hand on her and she relaxed.

"It's alright, this'll help, I promise." I said assuringly. "Just think about the pleasure you felt and how much you loved it. Pleasurable thoughts will help you relax and keep you lubricated. You came real hard, Lynn."

"No shit, sport," she said wearily, covering her eyes. "Fucking van is spinning for me. If you ever fuck me that intensely or hard, I may just die. I think I broke my cunt..."

I smiled and massaged her stomach and thighs, the muscles of which were hard as rock and tense from the constant flexion. "I hope you do a lot of ab exercises, Lynn, or your stomach's gonna be sore as fuck tomorrow."

"We just finished shattering my pussy and you're worried about my abs?" she muttered. I placed a small weight on the cold pack, keeping it stationary while I laid next to her on my side and caressed my hand up and down her body, letting the tension bleed out of her. Her chest was still heaving but her breaths were regulated and slowing down. I leaned in and kissed her breasts, causing her to sigh and smile.

"Mmmmmm, but who better to shatter my pussy with than you?" she mused, now looking at me and smiling with tired eyes. "Don't worry, lover, I'll be horny and ready to fuck your brains out in no time, I promise. This was just different and a little intense."

"I'm glad you liked it," I said easily. "Seems to me like you're up for just about anything."

"Well, nothing too hardcore," she replied, now looking at the ceiling. "No blood and no real pain, and don't try to take a dump on me."

"We agree on all those points, my dear," I laughed. "But I'll bet you're into roleplay, aren't you?"

"I could certainly be persuaded," Lynn giggled. "Got anything in mind?"

"We'll discuss it later, let's just get you functional again." I suggested. I continued to massage her body, getting the blood flowing. She hummed contentedly as I worked on her. The windows were still darkened and no one bothered us. She finally seemed able to move and she turned on her side and we kissed for some time, just enjoying the closeness.