My Naughty Neighbour Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning I pulled out of Lynn and slid my cock into Eileen's, who grunted in surprise and pushed with her hips, arching her back. Lynn ground her pussy into Eileen's lustily and sucked on her tits while I fucked the younger woman. I thumped in and out of her strongly, battering her pussy while Lynn molested her tits. I could feel my blonde lover's pussy squirming against my cock even as it melted into Eileen's.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck!" Eileen hissed, craning her neck as I rammed her. "Gonna fucking cum!"

"Yes, love, cum!" Lynn panted, kissing her feverishly. "Cum so hard. Michael, bust in her!"

I kept pumping my hips but looked at Lynn with concern. "But I don't-"

"It's okay, cum in me..." Eileen hissed, her body beginning to shudder. I nodded and gripped her hips firmly and rammed my cock deep inside her until she clenched me so tightly that I could not hold back any longer. With a growl I began pumping my creamy cum into her spasming pussy. Lynn seemed to be cumming too, moaning into Eileen's mouth as they kissed savagely, almost tearing at one another in ecstasy.

I pulled out of Eileen and plunged into Lynn suddenly, causing her to cry out. She thrust madly against Eileen as my cock finished emptying its load inside her. I continued thrusting while I felt Lynn's greedy pussy clenching and squeezing around me. When she had settled down, I slowly withdrew and used my still-hard shaft to tease their gooey, mingling lips, sort of stirring them around, watching as our mingled cum oozed between them.

"Holy fuck..." Eileen breathed finally, still holding Lynn to her. "I don't remember the last time I came that hard. That was amazing."

"Oh, thank you, dear," Lynn whispered, smiling and kissing Eileen's nose. "It's a pity there are no showers back here or I'd have Michael demonstrate our little ritual all over us."

Eileen giggled. "Been a while since I've let myself get pissed on, gotta admit. Almost as long ago as my last threesome. You two nearly killed me."

The two women laid me back on the couch and crawled over me, their bodies to mine while we made out. Their hands gently caressed and stroked my cock and each other's forms. Eileen was nuzzled to me and I sensed a little more affection than function in the touch than I had expected.

"Mmmmm, how long are you two here for?" she purred.

"Until Tuesday morning, darling, and yes, I insist you come and visit us in our hotel." Lynn replied. "I'll be sure to let you know when we're there."

"Deal." Eileen murmured, still pressed close, her eyes closed.

Lynn looked at me and winked. Everything had gone according to plan, seemingly.

***

12