My Naughty Secretary Ch. 02

Story Info
Can she get even naughtier?
2.9k words
4.59
74k
45

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DASTONE
DASTONE
512 Followers

Note: This story contains very mild D/s elements. I posted it as an exhibitionism story because that is the main element. If you take offense to girls calling their man Daddy then you won't want to read this, but otherwise there shouldn't be anything to turn you off.

*****

As I drove home that night I couldn't help but agree with Cynthia, the video was indeed very hot. I could feel my cock swelling down the right leg of my slacks as I thought about it. I was even tempted to pull over and watch it again, but realized that I had the real thing waiting for me at home. Knowing my naughty little Samantha, our earlier adventures in my office would have done nothing but increased her nearly insatiable appetite for sex.

Sure enough I had barely opened the door before I was almost knocked off my feet. A naked Samantha, accompanied by a squeal of excitement, had leaped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist. She covered my face with kisses and her hands shoved at my suit jacket as I stumbled and grabbed the wall to steady myself.

"Did you show it to anyone Daddy?" she asked between kisses. "Did you show people at work your naughty little slut swallowing your yummy cum?" She ground her needy little cunt against my shirt as she spoke, her heat searing my skin through the white fabric.

"No little one," I said as I grabbed her perfect ass in my hands, kneading and squeezing. My cock swelled and my hunger increased as I carried us to the kitchen table. "Cynthia did ask if she could watch it though."

A shiver ran through her body and she clenched her legs around me and bit her lip. A moan escaped her and I felt my shirt grow wet and hot. As I laid her on her back on the table she looked up at me, her cheeks brightened by a pink blush.

"Did you just cum little slut?" I asked in mock seriousness. "Did you just cum at the thought of my secretary watching a video of you sucking my cock under my desk?" Reaching down I grabbed one of her nipples and twisted just enough to make her whimper.

Samantha nodded and bit her lip. "I'm sorry Daddy," she said with a sexy whimper. "I couldn't help it. Just thinking about her watching me..." She trailed off and another shiver ran through her sexy little body.

Looking down at her I couldn't control myself anymore. Pushing her farther back onto the table I leaned over her, kissing down her body. As my mouth closed around her nipple I spread her legs and drove two fingers into her dripping pussy. Her back arched off the table as she moaned loudly. She came twice before my tongue even made it to her slit and I lost count of how many times she came on my face. Her ability to cum again and again never ceased to amaze me, but this time was even more than usual. She was so hot and needy that the slightest touch seemed enough to send her over the edge.

Finally I stood and looked down at her body, drenched in sweat and trembling. "Please Daddy," she whimpered. "Please give me your cock. Your tongue is so good but I need to feel full. Please Daddy!! She continued to writhe as she watched my hands slowly pulled away my clothes until I stood before her naked, my thick cock standing out straight from my body, pulsing up and down with my heartbeat. "Yes Daddy," she whispered at the sight. "Use your needy slut. Give me what I need."

Stepping up I pulled her to the edge of the table and shoved my cock into her soaking wet cunt. She was so wet that I was able to push inside her with little effort, despite the tightness of her walls. Leaning over her I thrust deep again and again. She moaned in relief as I filled her and closed her eyes, pulling her legs back. Slow and steady wasn't in the cards tonight and I pounded into her hard and fast, a red haze of desire clouding my eyes. Her moans quickly turned to screams as my thick member stretched her open more and more with each shattering thrust. Suddenly she went quiet, gasping for air as her body tensed. I felt her cum around me, my body drenched in hot juices and watched her eyes roll back as her mouth opened in a soundless plea of delicious agony.

I continued to hammer into her deep and fast as she came and came, finally feeling my balls tighten under my driving cock. Leaning over I growled in her ear and bit down on her lobe as I came. The room darkened around me as I came explosively, pouring my hot load into her ruined cunt. My body continued thrusting mindlessly as I came and came, her quivering walls milking ever last drop into her hungry hole.

Finally recovering I picked up her limp body and carried her to bed where we collapsed together. I don't think she even recognized the pillow under her head before she was out and I stayed conscious just long enough to think that I was the luckiest man in the world. "Nothing could ever top today," I thought to myself. Oh how wrong I was.

Samantha was still asleep when I left for work the next day, sleepily mumbling a goodbye as I kissed her cheek and left her there, naked and beautiful in my bed. The morning was great and I felt more relaxed than I had ever been in my life. Every thought of her brought a smile to my lips and every memory of the previous day made me shake my head in amazement. Those feelings continued throughout the week and Samantha and I enjoyed the longest sex-free span we'd had since our first night together. It seemed like I had finally satisfied that seemingly endless hunger that fueled her desires.

Until Friday morning that is, when I could see the light of arousal in her eyes as she kissed me goodbye at the door. That look seemed to remind me of my own desire and my shaft immediately began to swell in my slacks as I looked forward to that night when I could once again feast on her irresistible charms.

It's a good thing it was a slower day for me at work because I spent the morning almost constantly distracted by thoughts of my Samantha. It seemed like she was having a similar struggle because my phone kept pinging as she sent message after message, which quickly became dirty and naughty as her fantasies fueled her insatiable fire.

I was eating my lunch in my office and considering pulling up a few pictures of her on my phone to help me take the edge off and allow me to get through the day. Hell I had a few even from that day that I could pick from, pictures of her teasing the camera in her professional yet slutty secretary outfit, her bare smooth pussy peeking out from under her skirt. Just as I pulled out my phone and reached to undo my belt there was a knock at the door.

"Come in," I called, suppressing a growl of frustration. I expected Cynthia to pop her head in and remind me of some meeting or other that I had forgotten, but it was Samantha's head that peeked around the door, followed by the rest of her delicious body as she slid around the frame and closed the door behind her. He eyes flashed with desire as she put on her playful little voice. "Hiya Daddy," she said with a smile. "I just needed to come and see you. I know you're working but don't even mind me. I'll just sit here and watch you."

I seriously doubted that she had any intention of sitting there silently so I decided to play along. "Come on little one, you know Daddy can't have visitors in his office while he is working. What if someone comes in and sees you?"

She pouted a little before suddenly brightening. Walking around the desk she smirked at me and slid down to her knees. "I guess I'll just have to hide down here then Daddy." Without another word she crawled under my desk and made herself comfortable.

"Are you serious?" I began but she put her finger to her lips and hushed me.

"SHHHH Daddy I'm not here remember?"

Shaking my head in amusement I simply accepted the fact that she was going to do whatever the hell she wanted and I'd be happy with it anyway, because I loved her and loved making her happy. Scooting my chair closer I went back to work, occasionally looking down at her. She spent a few minutes playing something on her phone before putting it down and looking around. I could tell she was getting bored and wondered what she might do. Suddenly she spoke.

"You know Daddy," she said thoughtfully. "I was gonna wait for tonight to beg for your big hard cock, but I don't see why I shouldn't have it right now. Her hands were immediately at my belt, pulling it open to get at the object of her desire.

I started to discourage her but then her phone rang. Scowling she let go of my pants and reached over to answer it. "Hello" she said sweetly, even while she was rolling her eyes in annoyance at the interruption. "Oh hi Mom... No I'm not working this afternoon... No I can't come by to pick it up... Because I'm busy... Oh come on mom that's not fair...

I could hear the annoying voice of her mom as she rolled her eyes up at me. I shrugged sympathetically and looked back at my computer, trying to give her some semblance of privacy so that she could continue her conversation. I jumped about a foot in the air a moment later when I felt her hands returning to my pants and working them open. Looking down I saw the phone nestled against her shoulder while she used both hands to pull my pants down (glowering at me when I didn't immediately lift my hips to help)

Once her hands were free she grabbed the phone with one, and began rubbing my semi-hard cock through my briefs with the other. "Mmmmhmmm, yeah I know she's still dating him... Yeah I know you don't like him, but did you ever think that's one reason she's dating him? She always does whatever she thinks will make you mad Mom, you know that... Well because you push too hard, you always have... Yes Mom I know I turned out alright, but even I still get sick of your guilt trips...

It was about then that she pulled my now fully hard shaft through my briefs and dipped her head, licking up the velvety underside all the way to the tip. I groaned out loud which earned me a look from the beautiful brunette under my desk as her hand slid slowly up and down my swollen rod.

"Just a horn outside mom... No, no I'm not going anywhere, though I do need to get back to the task at hand... Yeah it's pretty big, but nothing I can't handle... Yeah I know he overworks me, but as long as I stroke his ego just right I get my rewards too...

Another groan escaped me as her words turned me on more and more. I needed her to hang up that damn phone and put her mouth to its proper use. Finally she said goodbye and hung up so I looked down at her. "You fucking little minx, are you trying to kill me?"

"You liked that didn't you Daddy?" she smirked up at me, her hand still stroking my now throbbing cock. "You got so hard when I was talking to her I thought you might cum all over my hand"

"You were almost right baby girl. That was fucking sexy." I said with another growl watching her hand draw a large drop of clear precum which slid from my tip down over her knuckles.

"I know right?" She said, the desire evident in her voice. "I got so wet that I would have soaked my little panties, if I was wearing any." She smirked up at me again, enjoying the throb that her words sent through my shaft.

I was about to close my eyes, anticipating her renewed attentions on my aching cock but instead her hand paused and I heard the tones from her phone that sounded like she was dialing a number. Looking down I found her holding her phone to her ear with that teasing smirk back on her lips. She resumed stroking as someone answered, a female someone I decided.

"Hey girlfriend!... No I'm not at work, I left early today... Yeah I went to visit him at work... Probably yeah, but I'm distracting him." She grinned up at me like the proverbial cat that ate the canary when she continued. "How? By hiding under his desk and stroking his big hard cock."

I grunted in surprise and my cock jerked in her hand, precum now flowing down her hand as my arousal grew.

"Yeah that was him, I think he liked that comment... Yeah his cock got even harder, I swear it's pulsing in my hand right now... Oh yeah it's so big... Makes me so wet... No but I'm about to, do you think I should fuck my little pussy while I stroke him off?"

I could hardly believe my ears as I listened to her talk to her friend, never ceasing her slow stroking up and down on my aching shaft. "Oh fuck baby girl you're gonna make me cum." I groaned out loud, unable to keep my voice down.

"Not yet Daddy, please wait for me to cum to, I'm so wet right now. Please can I play with my little pussy Daddy?"

I growled and nearly came at her words. As far as I knew, she'd never told anyone about our forays into the world of Domination and submission. Now here she was, in full little mode while talking to her friend, begging me for permission to fuck herself. I could only nod and she immediately shoved her fingers between her legs and began frigging her soaking wet pussy.

"ohhhh yeah... Mmhmm he's my big strong Daddy and I'm his little naughty slut... Oh yeah so hard, I keep thinking he's about to cum all over my face... (gasp) You do huh, do you think he'd agree to let me share his cum with you?... Oh fuck yes I want... I want to see himmm... unfff fuck... I want to see his cum on your face... Oh fuck I'm so close already... Wha?... yeah his precum iss unff all over my ha...hand... Oh he's throbbing babe, I think he's gonna cummmmm. Fuck I'm close... Huh?... Oh yeah he tastes so good.

At these words she dipped her head and noisily sucked on the end of my cock, eagerly drinking down my precum. That was it for me and I came, erupting with a loud groan. The first blast shot into her mouth and she pulled back with a surprised squeal.

"oooh he's cumming!" she sputtered. "Ohhh fuck it's so hot all over my face... ooohhhhh yeah... Unff fuck I'm cumming, I'm CUMMING!!"

My cock continued spraying more and more cum all over her face as her eyes rolled back and her legs shook and she came, girl cum squirting out from around her plunging fingers. The phone fell from her nerveless fingers as she silently shook through an earth-shattering orgasm. Eventually she recovered and picked up the phone long enough to say, "Uh huh I'm good... Soooo good. Oh yeah he tastes amazing. Maybe next time you can have some. "Her eyes gleamed as she slid her finger through a large drop of cum on her cheek, dragging it into her mouth and sucking deeply. "Yeah I better go, I'll call you later."

She dropped the phone and continued cleaning my cum off her face while I watched on silently, still trying to catch my breath. Finally I managed to say, "Who did you call?" My voice was a hoarse growl but she heard and looked up with a smile.

"You'll find out soon enough Daddy." She said and crawled out from under my desk. She straightened her clothes, used the picture frame on my desk to check her reflection, then kissed my cheek and headed for the door. "I'll see you at home Daddy dearest." She winked over her shoulder and then was gone.

I don't remember much of what happened that afternoon, other than when Cynthia came in soon after Sam had left to hand me a file. She looked much more disheveled than her normal professionally put together look. As she handed it to me she suddenly reached down and slid her finger through a drop of drying cum on my desk. I stared as she lifted it to her mouth and slowly sucked it from her fingertip.

"She's right Mr. Stone... You do taste amazing."

DASTONE
DASTONE
512 Followers